+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Self Awareness Test - Are you aware?

1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Member markenty13's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Self Awareness Test - Are you aware?

Hi all,

Came across some self awareness videos and have to say im not aware lol.

I have posted some of the videos below for you to try, they are quite fun and interesting, give them a go

its amazing what you don't see when you arent looking.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to markenty13 For This Post:

aranuk (29th January 2015), betoobig (29th January 2015), DeDukshyn (30th January 2015), Frank V (29th January 2015), genevieve (30th January 2015), guyres (30th January 2015), justntime2learn (29th January 2015), Kbrammcdonald (29th January 2015), MorningSong (30th January 2015), Muzz (30th January 2015), Philaletheian (30th January 2015), poetbil (29th January 2015), Realeyes (29th January 2015), selinam (29th January 2015), tcjim1 (30th January 2015), yelik (29th January 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: Self Awareness Test - Are you aware?

cool, keep your eye on the ball, and miss the bigger picture, lol

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

DeDukshyn (30th January 2015), markenty13 (31st January 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

That was pretty amazing.

The phenomenon behind this is one method of how people can create with intention. There are several ways to create with intention, but the simplest, and the non "metaphysical" method that anyone can enable is simply to learn how to set your ego in the back seat and keep your intentions in the foreground. Staying in a relaxed, meditative or even nearer to alpha brainwave state if possible will clear all the cluttering distractions and all the inner dialogue. That inner dialogue is the drama of the murder in the first clip, and is also the focused attention on "counting the passes" in the second clip. When we think with dialogue, our awareness is focused on that, and everyone at almost everysecond of a day is focusing on their inner diagloge, or solving some problem or focusing on something, like how to solve problem X at work.

When one learns (I'm speaking from experience with some mind experiments I conducted on myself) how to keep they mind in that open meditative state, and keeps their intentions somewhere near the background but still there, then all the things you miss in a day that the Universe is trying to provide for you to fulfill your intentions can be seen. We generally cannot imagine how deep the distractions go and what effect they have on outcomes. When I did this experiment, everything for me became easy. I didn't suddenly start "getting everything I wanted", but my mind was finally in the state where I wasn't a hindrance to myself and my human mind abilities. It's not even an ability - it's just how the mind functions when the ego is not driving every thought that could possibly arise.

So Stop thinking, and relax your focus; start meditating - training your mind to abandon that inner dialogue is not an easy task -- it takes months of dedication, but it can make the difference from peoples perceptions between "That guy has a horseshoe up his ass" and "Nothing ever goes right for that guy".

In that little experiment I also realized that the Universe is always trying to provide, even when you miss opportunities; if you keep your mind open enough, other opportunities will always arise - seeing them for what they are is the trick.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Carpathian (30th January 2015), markenty13 (30th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (30th January 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

O;O I only noticed the Clock had changed because I realized I didn't quite see the time, so second time around I looked again and noticed it was in a different position!

We miss so much (We see all and hold it in our subconsciousness), just imagine if we held all we see in the forefront of our consciousness!

Even what we do see is just an interpretation by the brain of the actual!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

DeDukshyn (30th January 2015), markenty13 (31st January 2015), MorningSong (30th January 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Interesting!

Here's a joke for you that follows in line with this. You can pull this one on your favorite math wizard. ccc.

There's a bus with 6 peeps on board, stops lets off 2, next stop takes on 3, next lets off 2, next takes on 7, next lets off 4, next takes on 1... how many stops did the bus make??? chuckle chuckle.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

DeDukshyn (30th January 2015), markenty13 (31st January 2015)

+ Reply to Thread