1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,302 times in 575 posts

Default Breaking - Hacker/Intel Op/Gunman Storms Dutch TV Studio

And the Merry-Go-Round keeps spinning.

Daily Mail article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nding-air.html

Notice that the weapon has a suppressor fitted.

Regards.
    Last edited by Citizen No2; 29th January 2015 at 21:33.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Midnight Rambler (29th January 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member Midnight Rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 times in 310 posts

Default Re: Breaking - Hacker/Intel Op/Gunman Storms Dutch TV Studio

I saw this footage and he said something interesting that is now being ignored by the MSM here. He said he is working in cooperation with the intelligence community and he had something important to say. He was also wearing an ear piece, he had one way communication with others. These facts and his message were not included in the reports, every other little detail of this event is being repeated on and on.
    Last edited by Midnight Rambler; 29th January 2015 at 21:38.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Midnight Rambler For This Post:

Nasu (30th January 2015), sandpainter (30th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (29th January 2015), Trail (30th January 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

He has stated that there are 'dirty bombs' placed in the city and the cause he is
    fighting is 'anti-capitolism'.

Looks like the 'Anti-Capitolism' crowd are next on the list.

Regards.
    Last edited by Citizen No2; 29th January 2015 at 21:41.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,986 times in 310 posts

Quote Posted by Citizen No2 (here)
    And the Merry-Go-Round keeps spinning.

Daily Mail article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nding-air.html

Notice that the weapon has a suppressor fitted.

Regards.
    Absolute theatrics!

all news? is entertainment! Welcome to the craziest show in the universe! Stay glued to your seats as we distract your senses 24/7. LOL!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

Citizen No2 (29th January 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

So,

A nineteen year old, disaffected student. Both parents had recently died. Tv studio had increased security in wake of recent French Flag. Claims he is a hacker working for Dutch intelligence. Manages to pass security and walks on to set during live broadcast. Weapon is a imitation apparently. Notice that it is quite a large weapon as it is fitted with a suppressor.

High strangeness indeed.

" Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose " as they say 'round these parts...... or........ " the more things change, the more they stay the same ".

Regards.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Midnight Rambler (30th January 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Manages to pass security and walks on to set during live broadcast.
    Actually he was directed to another studio where no broadcast was taking place at that time. The broadcaster taped the situation while the armed man was 'waiting' to get his speech on air. He is impatient and kept on saying 'this is taking to long'.

The broadcaster decided that they could not go ahead and broadcast the eight o'clock news at that time. The police said that there may be a bomb threat in the building, so two public tv channels went black for over an hour. (I missed my favorite tv-program BTW )

-edit- Both parents are still alive. He lives with his mom and his dad is from Egypt
    Last edited by Midnight Rambler; 30th January 2015 at 12:40. Reason: additional information

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Midnight Rambler For This Post:

Citizen No2 (30th January 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Can you provide a link to your info please MidnightRambler? This from the Daily Mail, which is well known for 'loose' reporting.

The teenager - who has been named in Dutch media as Tarik Zahzah - lives in the central Dutch town of Pijnacker, near the university town Delft, officials said, declining to provide details.

They refused to comment on media reports that he was a student whose parents had recently died and that he was not on a watchlist of Islamist militants.

He was being questioned and could be charged with kidnapping, possession of a firearm and threatening people with a weapon, prosecutor Johan Bac said at a press conference.

No one was hurt, but NOS cancelled its two main nightly news broadcasts.

Police special forces swept the building for explosives and found nothing, police spokesman Christine Scholts said.

'We are currently investigating who this man is and what he wants,' she said. The police were looking into claims that he had accomplices around the country with explosives.

'He took the security guard hostage and said he wanted air time. If they didn't give it to him, he said there would be bombs in different places in the Netherlands that would explode if he didn't get time on TV,' Ms Scholts said.

Regards.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Midnight Rambler (30th January 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Can you provide a link to your info please MidnightRambler? This from the Daily Mail, which is well known for 'loose' reporting.
    This is a link to the news.

Source

15. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Member Trail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 times in 267 posts

Wow, this 19 y/old guy Tarik, lives 5km away from me. He seems very intelligent, many of his schoolmates attest this this. I also found his ice bucket challenge video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eTeAUMoUe8 <- ignore a few seconds of dutch at the start, the rest is a parody of the movie Inception, this is a smart guy.

Now I definitely want to find out what he wanted to tell the world.

I'm Dutch, the English translations are softening his words a lot..

It's hard to find the 'full' dutch version online, only 30 second videos of his arrest..

I have 4 minutes recorded live on my set top box. It shows 4 whole minutes of conversation of Tarik with the security guard.

start transmission:
    With two hands behind his back, where Tarik is holding his fake but real looking gun, he is telling the security guy how he likes the fact that he staying cool. (who tells him he's just as nervous as Tarik is)

He asks the security guy to stay with him, because Tarik feels HIS life is in danger, he promises he will let the security guard go unharmed... "'they' are probably already outside... he stumbles for words.. then continues.. if he's let alone in the studio.. the things that are going to be said... are really big world affairs... 'we' are hired by Intelligence Agency's... wich is how we found out things that will 'shed doubt' on our current civilization... and we are going to tell the world about it now... that's why I already said (*)before(*), we aren't the bad people.. we are doing this for the common citizen... but that's why its a possibility that people from 'upstairs'.... tell the people outside... to just kill me... that nobody may hear this.. there is a good chance they will kill me if you leave me alone when they storm inside.. they might have orders to rather mow me down.. if you will just stay with me the chance they will do such is a lot smaller.. "

--
    The security guard asks him to give him safe passage and not take him with him when this is going to go down, Tarik promises, mostly holding the gun behind his own back, very non threatening, never saw him point the gun at the security guy, who is always out of the shot btw.
    --

Tarik is getting nervous and asks when they be broadcasting live, the security guy tells him the mic is working. Tarik tells him he needs to KNOW they are live, and stutters he's not receiving anything from 'uhhm'... (he stops mubling while fiddling with his earpiece! pretty weird for a lone action)

Security guard apparently slowly moves out and Tarik stormed by police and is arrested. (this part is everywhere on the net)
    end of transmission.

Many people say Tarik was extremely smart and non violent. Some do not believe he would be stupid enough to try to raid a news station like this.

Tarik is described as "Normal guy, maybe a little weird" "Always brings up things that make you think deeper" "Believes in conspiracies" by different people, apparently from school.

NOW aren't you interested too ? Or was this the same picture everyone from abroad got force-fed??

And why can't I find this 4 minutes online anywhere? I could record it with my phone from my TV if need be

edit: doh... the actual 4 minute vid is already posted in this thread

~Trail.
    Last edited by Trail; 30th January 2015 at 20:41.
    Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past. ~Maurice Maeterlinck
    Its a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn’t want to hear. – Dick Cavett

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trail For This Post:

Midnight Rambler (30th January 2015), Nasu (30th January 2015)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Trail (here)
    It's hard to find the 'full' dutch version online, only 30 second videos of his arrest..

Hi Trail,

This is the 4:44 min video full version.

-edit-

Quote edit: doh... the actual 4 minute vid is already posted in this thread
    Oh nevermind... :-)
    Last edited by Midnight Rambler; 30th January 2015 at 21:09.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Midnight Rambler For This Post:

Nasu (30th January 2015), Trail (30th January 2015)

19. Link to Post #11
    Netherlands Avalon Member Trail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 times in 267 posts

I have a feeling mr smart guy and out of the box thinker was probably approached by one of those intelligence agencies he mentions who somehow influenced him to come to such an act that many people think is totally out of character.. he's too smart for this his schoolmates say..

But why? What was accomplished here? The Major calling out for more security at the media park? nah No need for this nonsense..

The letter he showed the security guard said he was working with 5 others, 98 hackers, and 8 dirty bombs spread throughout the country that would explode if he wasn't granted 10 minutes of live air time.

Are we led to believe the earpiece was only used to make the guards think he was not alone, while in fact the media keeps repeating he was a loner ?
    • How did he get that sophisticated receiving earpiece.
    • Who is it that was supposed to back him up, because in the video he really looks like he *TRULY* believes someone from outside, will give a signal as soon as the broadcast is live..
    • He also mentions in the conversation that 'they' (police/those who might kill him) are outside...
    • He has to know someone with a radio transmitter has got to be pretty near to be able to reach him inside -if it was battery operated-.. (what about the police then?)
    • Why was he seen walking suspiciously around the premises *alone* before the ordeal by a witness..
    • What is it that needs a cover up like this.
    • The nearly 5 minutes are not complete, we do not even see them enter that studio. Tarik mentions he said it BEFORE already, he's not such a bad guy he want's to warn the people. Did we not get that before part on camera, was it said in the hall on the way to the studio? Or are even more interesting parts of Tariks message being left out....

Hmmm...

Right or wrong, good or bad, one thing is for sure, Tarik can use a lot of light right now..

p.s. never, anywhere, was ever mentioned that Tarik did this for anti-capitalist reasons (at least non that I could find and definitely not in the video), that's probably the American MSM version. lol

~Trail.
    Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past. ~Maurice Maeterlinck
    Its a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn’t want to hear. – Dick Cavett

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trail For This Post:

Midnight Rambler (1st February 2015), Nasu (30th January 2015)

+ Reply to Thread