+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Metatronic DISTORTED Flower Of Life’,fibonacci & ‘Tree Of Life’ Deceptions

1. Link to Post #1
    Nicaragua Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Metatronic DISTORTED Flower Of Life’,fibonacci & ‘Tree Of Life’ Deceptions

"The word metatronic, is actually derived from ‘Metatron’, which is not just a singular ‘Arch-angel’ as taught in most nu-age and qabalistic circles, but is the name of a family collective; a family collective out of an entity. An entity is the first level of Ascended Masters consciousness collective.

The Metatron collective fell, loosing its Krist Code encryption because there is a law of physics that says that if you are an Ascended Master being and send in more than a natural proportion of your energy into the time matrix, say for a salvage mission, if the salvage team you sent in goes down, it takes the whole collective down. I believe this is exactly what happened.

The collective made a decision that it would use its knowledge of Primal Creation Physics, and that it would take over this time matrix. (That was originally what its fallen parts had wanted, and what the rest had tried to stop)."

it's a long read but for anyone with basic math skills,it will explain a lot

http://thegatekeeperxix.nl.eu.org/po...e#.VMqqjjj9lhi
    Last edited by magnum; 29th January 2015 at 21:53.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

Default Re: Metatronic DISTORTED Flower Of Life’,fibonacci & ‘Tree Of Life’ Deceptions

The basic information presented here is good. The article did repeat more than was necessary and that is what makes it long.

The doubling sequence presented and compared has the digital root sequence of 2-4-8-7-5-1 which is very different from the Fibonacci and golden spiral sequences. This is alternating the family number groups 1-4-7 and 2-5-8; which I've been reading are associated with gravity and electromagnetism respectively.

I also like the interpretation of the Tree of Life with twelve instead of eleven or ten points.

The association of the "fall" with the corruption of sacred geometry and the use of the correct knowledge in order to "ascend" also makes sense.

I'll be studying this more in depth. Thanks for the post!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

DeDukshyn (30th January 2015), magnum (30th January 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    Nicaragua Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Metatronic DISTORTED Flower Of Life’,fibonacci & ‘Tree Of Life’ Deceptions

I'm happy to see that some people are taking the time to read and consider this info as it seems people are kept very busy dealing with the more surface level issues...and then trying to work out solutions at those surface level understandings,which mostly aren't effective and which at best are just band-aids on a distorted holographic wound.

Lisa Renee of energeticsynthesis.com explains things very well in her monthly newsletters..this is a sample from her dec 2013 newsletter

"...If we understand holograms of refracted light, we can begin to understand the holographic architecture placed in the consciousness fields to bend or control the refraction of light and sound within an Inorganic state of being. An inorganic state is defined as a state that was artificially built by an extradimensional entity (N.A.A.) with the aim and goal of subversion, infiltration and enslavement of beings subjected underneath its realm to its own "reflection of light". All of these Ego Filters of Victimization, Collective Archetypes, Addiction Programs, Mind Control Structures, Alien Implants, are examples of inorganic refractions of holographic architecture that were artificially built in dead energy structures through frequency manipulation. This is how they were able to invade the planet without being physically seen and detected by the spiritually oppressed human masses.

By superimposing these refracted light spectrums to be directed at the whim of the "controlling entity", through its hidden agenda – the entity can create overlays of perception, overlays of identity, and this is the means of alien mind control of which has been discussed fervently many times before. This is called a holographic insert. By controlling perception of identity, one can control the consciousness of the identity and eventually through subversion of the original identity, possess the beings body and mind to become subservient to an agenda that is neither organic nor natural to the soul..." it can be read in full here

http://www.energeticsynthesis.com/in...hift-timelines

..the ORGANIC ARCHITECTURE is being returned through this 2012-2017 window but the ANCHORING of this creational living light coding relies on people waking up to the depth of the distortion and doing the necessary work.

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,885 times in 912 posts

Quote Posted by Ahnung-quay (here)
    The basic information presented here is good. The article did repeat more than was necessary and that is what makes it long.

The doubling sequence presented and compared has the digital root sequence of 2-4-8-7-5-1 which is very different from the Fibonacci and golden spiral sequences. This is alternating the family number groups 1-4-7 and 2-5-8; which I've been reading are associated with gravity and electromagnetism respectively.

I also like the interpretation of the Tree of Life with twelve instead of eleven or ten points.

The association of the "fall" with the corruption of sacred geometry and the use of the correct knowledge in order to "ascend" also makes sense.

I'll be studying this more in depth. Thanks for the post!
    Have you looked into Marko Rodin's Vortex Based Mathematics?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ics#post889544
    Last edited by 13th Warrior; 30th January 2015 at 03:53. Reason: Add Hyper Link
    “Bundinn er bátlaus mađur”

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

WhiteFeather (21st July 2015)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,885 times in 912 posts

Name:  Metatron's Cube.jpeg
Views: 1653
Size:  34.0 KB

Metatron's Cube,

It certainly posses many meanings and contains hidden secrets not the least of which is that it's an alchemical formula and the Holy Trinity ((three symbols combined to make the One) cube, triangle and inverted triangle))...
    “Bundinn er bátlaus mađur”

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

Bee (15th March 2015), Philaletheian (30th January 2015), WhiteFeather (21st July 2015)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

Yes, thanks 13th Warrior, I have looked into Marko Rodin's work. It's all very interesting! The latest book that I'm reading- The Mystery of Number Revealed Through Their Digital Root by Talal Ghannam, Ph.D. Also, a very interesting book.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

13th Warrior (30th January 2015), Bee (15th March 2015), WhiteFeather (21st July 2015)

11. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Cool Re: Metatronic DISTORTED Flower Of Life’,fibonacci & ‘Tree Of Life’ Deceptions

see also same re: same subject
    This is what is commonly reffered to as the Flower of Life, AKA: theDaisy of Death
    Kryst Spiral vs. Fibonacci Spiral ~ Spirit Science by Dado Ra(vladimir) @azurite888voyager blogspot

and maybe the 3/6/9 relates to kathara... grid.. more than it does re the
    pic of marko rodin(of which im aware of also for many years)

same ying/yang torus stuff.,. and blackhole Alpha and Omega talk. the beginning and the end.. blabla , begin as startpoint the end as -> all ends up/sucked into BH.

and basicly we need Base12 for Core-mathemathical template.
    not base 8 or 10 (like binairy is base8)

here also some pictures regarding the natural organic un-distorted flow

https://freedomteachings.wordpress.com/ in polish and english. so might use G-translator for page if needed
    1 image for refrence rest see link above

Last edited by Rha S ananda; 10th February 2015 at 18:15.

12. Link to Post #8
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,663 times in 349 posts

Quote Posted by Rha S ananda (here)
    see also same re: same subject
    This is what is commonly reffered to as the Flower of Life, AKA: theDaisy of Death
    Kryst Spiral vs. Fibonacci Spiral ~ Spirit Science by Dado Ra(vladimir) @azurite888voyager blogspot

and maybe the 3/6/9 relates to kathara... grid.. more than it does re the
    pic of marko rodin(of which im aware of also for many years)

same ying/yang torus stuff.,. and blackhole Alpha and Omega talk. the beginning and the end.. blabla , begin as startpoint the end as -> all ends up/sucked into BH.

and basicly we need Base12 for Core-mathemathical template.
    not base 8 or 10 (like binairy is base8)

here also some pictures regarding the natural organic un-distorted flow

https://freedomteachings.wordpress.com/ in polish and english. so might use G-translator for page if needed
    1 image for refrence rest see link above

Well, you have just totally blown my little mind, thank you. I have a thread on the tree of life here on Avalon and have been a student of Kabbalah, as well as having taken and practiced the FOL merkaba meditation. I stopped doing the meditation and have been doing something else instead, because I intuitively knew something was wrong. I also had someone recently ask me a question regarding Daath and how I had arrived at some conclusions having to do with it being purposefully disconnected. So I was reflecting on this and drew out a picture of how I thought it was supposed to look and it's identical to a picture of the one at the above website. I have long thought the earth was purposefully shifted out of phase with ramifications that have been detrimental to life. You have given me much to reflect on.

I must briefly add, that while I find this info of interest, I also am not alignment with the azurite press et all as having all the right answers either. But a clue is a clue.
    Last edited by spiritwind; 10th February 2015 at 19:30.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to spiritwind For This Post:

Bee (15th March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread