+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A & E for 9/11 Truth - $200 Reward for History Channels Elusive "History's Business" Episode with Larry Silverstein

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member ChristianSky's Avatar
    Thanks

Default A & E for 9/11 Truth - $200 Reward for History Channels Elusive "History's Business" Episode with Larry Silverstein

Hello everyone - I just received an email from Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth regarding an elusive video they are trying to locate. Perhaps someone by some chance happened to have a recording of this episode. See below for additional information or the link at the very bottom of the post. Cheers.

AE911Truth needs your help in locating a History Channel TV interview with World Trade Center Building 7 owner Larry Silverstein, in which he admitted point-blank that the building was purposely demolished on September 11, 2001.

We're not referring to his "pull it" remark from the 2002 PBS documentary "America Rebuilds" — a comment that stirred enormous controversy and caused Silverstein's spokesperson to claim later that he merely meant pulling the firefighters from WTC 7 before it collapsed from supposedly extensive fire damage.

Rather, we're talking about an interview that aired in either late 2003 or early 2004 on The History Channel's Sunday morning program, "History's Business." (In 2008, History dropped the words "The" and "Channel" from its name.)

Unlike other History series, "History's Business" episodes are not available to the public for purchase, nor can a complete listing of its past episodes be found on the Internet. In the interview we're searching for, Silverstein, whose Silverstein Properties owns WTC 7, was asked by the show's guest host, "What happened to 7?"

Silverstein's unforgettable reply: "Building 7 was a controlled demolition for safety reasons," according to an engineer who was watching the program that morning. Until that point, the engineer had been "perplexed as to why Building 7 had completely collapsed so quickly and so symmetrically." For that reason, Silverstein's answer is still emblazoned in his memory.

"I distinctly remember two things about the TV program," the engineer notes. "One was that it showed the new Freedom Tower design. It was the first time I'd seen it. There had been a design competition, and the winner's design was unveiled in December 2003. That's how I know the date of the show was either late 2003 or early 2004. The other part that sticks in my mind is Larry Silverstein's response to the host's question, 'What happened to 7?'"

Two years later, the engineer happened upon a paper on the Internet that was written by physics professor Steven Jones, titled "Why Indeed Did the World Trade Center Buildings Completely Collapse?" In it, Jones disputed the official finding of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) that fires brought down the three buildings and made the case that controlled demolition had to have been the cause of the three collapses. The engineer was so impressed with Jones' thesis that his interest in how the Twin Towers and Building 7 had actually been leveled was rekindled.

The Silverstein interview, which the engineer had put in the back of his mind, immediately moved to the front. "At that point," he explains, "I called The History Channel to try to get a copy of the show I'd seen. I was told that the series wasn't available to the public."

Not one to give up easily, the engineer asked colleagues if they had heard of or seen the show. None had, but several made inquiries at The History Channel. They, too, came up empty-handed. "One of them," the engineer recounts, "reached a producer of the show and the next thing he knew, an attorney was emailing him with a warning to cease and desist unless he had a subpoena!

The engineer clarifies that he is not confusing this interview with Silverstein's earlier appearance on an episode of "History's Business" that ran in September 2002. "We did acquire a tape of that episode," the engineer relates, "and in it nothing was said about the new Freedom Tower design or about WTC 7's fall."

Another distinguishing mark of the late 2003 or early 2004 episode is that a guest host, whose name the engineer didn't retain, was filling in for regular host Sander Vanocur.

Meanwhile, in the fall of 2006, just a few months after the engineer ran across Steven Jones' paper, he discovered that a new non-profit group comprised of architects and engineers had been founded earlier that year by architect Richard Gage. The engineer was instantly drawn to the AE911Truth goal of documenting the forensic evidence and the video and eyewitness testimony at the World Trade Center, all of which demonstrate that the government's account of 9/11 was baseless. Shortly afterward, he signed the AE911Truth petition that calls for a new, independent, unbiased investigation of how the three New York City skyscrapers were destroyed on that tragic day. Its signatories are degreed and/or licensed (always thoroughly vetted) professional architects and engineers.

Fast forward to the present. The engineer has been working closely with AE911Truth in its pursuit of legal actions against NIST, including its proposed filing of a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit to obtain all data relevant to that government agency's WTC investigations.

Obviously, finding Silverstein's confession — made a decade ago on "History's Business" — that WTC 7 was a planned demolition would strengthen AE911Truth’s case for legal action against NIST.

And that's why we need your help. We're offering a $200 cash reward to the first person who can locate a recording of this episode of "History's Business." It seems likely, given the subject matter, that someone would have recorded it.

Send us word that you have this game-changing episode and claim your reward!

Sincerely,

Robert McGee

(Below is the direct link to the Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth page.)

http://tinyurl.com/o9au6zl

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ChristianSky For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (30th January 2015), Axman (30th January 2015), Billy (30th January 2015), ceetee9 (31st January 2015), Cidersomerset (1st February 2015), Citizen No2 (30th January 2015), jackovesk (30th January 2015), Jean-Luc (30th January 2015), JRS (30th January 2015), Matt P (30th January 2015), mountain_jim (31st January 2015), Muzz (30th January 2015), Nasu (30th January 2015), Omni (30th January 2015), ponda (30th January 2015), sandy (30th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (30th January 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default Re: A & E for 9/11 Truth - $200 Reward for History Channels Elusive "History's Business" Episode with Larry Silverstein

I'd love for them to find this video.

The reward should be raised. $200 isn't going to get it out there fast enough.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re: A & E for 9/11 Truth - $200 Reward for History Channels Elusive "History's Business" Episode with Larry Silverstein

You can be sure the history channel with get rid of it. As already gotten rid of it.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st February 2015), Omni (30th January 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Quote Posted by bsbray (here)
    I'd love for them to find this video.

The reward should be raised. $200 isn't going to get it out there fast enough.
    Exactly what I was thinking. 200 bucks isn't a very serious motivation. Crowd fund this puppy! I'd chip in a few bucks!

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (30th January 2015), Cidersomerset (1st February 2015), Rex (30th January 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,393 times in 3,448 posts

I know things in the digital era are being suppressed/deleted/etc. The new form of burning a library is much less obvious. I have a feeling they will try to bury my blog eventually...

With the internet there is bound to be a true version of history though. I imagine there will be campaigns to discontinue old youtube channels of long deceased people, things like that.

History has never been so hard to cover up. Just think, not long ago people had mainstream TV(controlled), radio(mostly controlled), books(somewhat controlled) and word of mouth basically. It was so much easier to hide a conspiracy.

"A true historian is of great value to us" I was once told telepathically by an ET source and I totally agreed. I recon each truthseeker is a historian in their own way. Although of course things are varied with the mechanics of perception... I think the internet is ultimately something that is more tipped to the side of going against the cabal. I bet we will see aggressive means to restrict the internet in the coming years...

Hopefully someone will come forward with this video. I don't think they need to up the reward personally.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (30th January 2015), ChristianSky (30th January 2015), Cidersomerset (1st February 2015), Citizen No2 (30th January 2015), Fox (30th January 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,298 times in 575 posts

I agree Omniverse.

Anyone hunting for this is likely a Public Intelligence Analyst, like all of us.

Not motivated by money, but truth.

Regards.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (30th January 2015), Cidersomerset (1st February 2015), donk (30th January 2015), Omni (30th January 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

You took the words right out of my mouth, Citizen No2.

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

This quote from Silverstein appeared on a special episode of Nova about 911.

Don't know if this clip is from that episode, but this is the Silverstein interview that was shown.

"We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st February 2015)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

This guy Silverstein is a real piece trash. Unfortunately though, I don't think the clip above is the one that the people at A & E are looking for. The one they want, and rightly so, would be more incriminating.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChristianSky For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (30th January 2015), Cidersomerset (1st February 2015)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

looking at these vids of 'Lucky' Larry , what is obvious there was no luck about it
    as this was all part of the bigger 9/11 inside job and the whole war on terror psyop.

I was looking at some Titanic threads after mpenny posted another article
    earlier and who it could have been a giant insurance fraud switching the Damaged
    beyond long term repair Olympic for the brand new Titanic. So its the original
    Olympic resting at the bottom of the Atlantic not the Titanic....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post468301

Why They Sank The Titanic

Two major similarities The insurance on the original Olympic was worthless ,
    providing motive for fraud ,and the insurance on the Two Towers was not enough
    to cover the est 10 billion dollars to replace the asbestos that had to be removed
    from both towers. The quickest way to avoid that was to "Pull It " a demolition
    term 'Lucky' Larry would be familiar with after all his years in the real estate
    business. More coincidences and 9/11 is littered with them , Like the Titan/Olympic
    many VIPS were tipped off not to board the ship including JP Morgan. Like 9/11
    many were warned not to come in including " Lucky ,Lucky ,Lucky " Larry !!

====================================================

Silverstein Insurance Fraud Scandal & Trial

====================================================

9-11 WTC7 & Silverstein

Larry Silverstein - Controlled Demolition HE ADMITS THEY PULLED wtc 7 !!.mp4

===================================================

9/11 Attacks Videos

Larry Silverstein (5 min) tv-14

Real estate developer Larry Silverstein talks about the rebuilding process.

http://www.history.com/topics/9-11-a...ry-silverstein

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Larry Silverstein Said WTC 7 Was a Controlled Demolition? (NOT the "Pull it" quote)

Published on 26 Jan 2015

Many people are aware of Larry Silverstein's controversial "Pull it" quote from the 2002 PBS
    documentary America Rebuilds, but did Silverstein also unambiguously say that WTC 7 was a
    controlled demolition on the History Channel back in 2004? Mechanical Engineer Tony Szamboti
    sounds quite certain that he did.

A $200 REWARD IS NOW EBING OFFERED
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st February 2015 at 11:53.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

ceetee9 (31st January 2015), Omni (30th January 2015)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Sith73's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,171 times in 243 posts

you cant hide the truth

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sith73 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st January 2015)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

You can't hide the truth, but you can bury in the noise of a war.

The closer the truth gets to being broken open into the general public eye and mind... the stronger the impetus for planned false flag attacks to go live, in order to move forward agendas.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (1st February 2015), Cidersomerset (1st February 2015)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Whoopsie Daisy!!!!!

"Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

24. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st February 2015)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

This has probably been posted before ? but if genuine it looks like simultaneously
    explosions to me.....

WTC 9/11 Building 7 – Clearly Detonated – See Footage of Explosions

Sunday 1st February 2015 at 07:24 By David Icke

Published on 23 Mar 2013

BUILDING SEVEN DETONATED.. NEW FOOTAGE.. MAKE VIRAL ALL!!!!

+ Reply to Thread