+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Facebook Censorship!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Default Facebook Censorship!

Here's a short video of what Facebook (Forbidden Knowledge TV) is about to put in action. "Facebook is about to unveil a feature to 'flag' what it calls 'fake news stories' and make them disappear from peoples' feeds".

The best to everyone.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

avid (1st February 2015), Bee (30th January 2015), Camilo (1st February 2015), Dennis Leahy (31st January 2015), EdithGibbs (31st January 2015), Frank V (30th January 2015), Holly Lindin (2nd February 2015), joeecho (31st January 2015), justntime2learn (30th January 2015), lucidity (30th January 2015), Nasu (30th January 2015), PRAGMAE (2nd February 2015), rgray222 (31st January 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Switzerland Avalon Member Ikarusion's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Facebook Censorship!

facebook has become pretty all-knowing when it can say what is true and false... impressive, sadly impressive.
    ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ
    Your ego is not your amigo (!)

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ikarusion For This Post:

Bee (30th January 2015), conk (30th January 2015), Deega (30th January 2015), Dennis Leahy (31st January 2015), Frank V (30th January 2015), Gardener (30th January 2015), Holly Lindin (2nd February 2015), justntime2learn (30th January 2015), Nasu (30th January 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by Deega (here)
    Here's a short video of what Facebook (Forbidden Knowledge TV) is about to put in action. "Facebook is about to unveil a feature to 'flag' what it calls 'fake news stories' and make them disappear from peoples' feeds".
    So, they will censor NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, MSMBC, and Fox?
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Deega (30th January 2015), Dennis Leahy (31st January 2015), Holly Lindin (2nd February 2015), joeecho (31st January 2015), JRS (30th January 2015), PRAGMAE (2nd February 2015), shadowstalker (30th January 2015), yelik (30th January 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Quote Posted by Deega (here)
    So, they will censor NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, MSMBC, and Fox?

Thanks Conk, interesting, yeah!, you're right!, you had me laughing!, what will be tomorrow surprise?

The best to you!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Bee (30th January 2015), conk (30th January 2015), Dennis Leahy (31st January 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Of course this will be used to suppress the "true" news stories.
    => Atrocities by USA/NATO forces around the world.
    => Sightings of UFOs or anything else E.T. related.
    => Evidence that the Ukrainians (not the Russians) shot down flight MH17.
    => Revelations that Nicole Kidman's dad had been accused of a string of paedophilia offences days before his death.
    => Any story connecting the British aristocracy, or members of the USA/European elite, with 'anything' negative.

And of-course it _wont_ be used against untrue stories (or rumours) that have propaganda value for the elite
    (eg the story that the Russians shot down flight MH17, which turned out to be untrue)

It's just so nauseatingly predictable.

lucidity

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Bee (30th January 2015), Deega (30th January 2015), Holly Lindin (2nd February 2015), joeecho (31st January 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

I never realized the 'power' of censorship until I witnessed it first hand.

....after that I wonder how much censored information never reached my inquiring mind over my years because of censorship.

Now when I hear the words 'the free press' I wonder if it too had a censored word to it and what is really inferred by 'free press' is.... 'the freely CENSORED press'.

It's pitiful that there are those with weak minds that feel they must attempt to control information/ thought like river flow is controlled with dams and the like.

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

today it p ss es me off - sorry for the language

I had arguments with a friend who accused me of detroying his trust into some professionals who ought to know what they are doing - because he listens to them, themselves brainwashed by the main news and ways of doing. And he does not read the internet period.

Now, he can read it surely without losing his trust lolllllllllllllllll

Today I am angry at all this.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Deega (1st February 2015), Holly Lindin (2nd February 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    Of course this will be used to suppress the "true" news stories.
    => Atrocities by USA/NATO forces around the world.
    => Sightings of UFOs or anything else E.T. related.
    => Evidence that the Ukrainians (not the Russians) shot down flight MH17.
    => Revelations that Nicole Kidman's dad had been accused of a string of paedophilia offences days before his death.
    => Any story connecting the British aristocracy, or members of the USA/European elite, with 'anything' negative.

And of-course it _wont_ be used against untrue stories (or rumours) that have propaganda value for the elite
    (eg the story that the Russians shot down flight MH17, which turned out to be untrue)

It's just so nauseatingly predictable.

lucidity
    Yeah!, it seems that it will be that way, and we don't seem to have much leverage to influenced it otherwise.

The best to you!

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by joeecho (here)
    I never realized the 'power' of censorship until I witnessed it first hand.

....after that I wonder how much censored information never reached my inquiring mind over my years because of censorship.

Now when I hear the words 'the free press' I wonder if it too had a censored word to it and what is really inferred by 'free press' is.... 'the freely CENSORED press'.

It's pitiful that there are those with weak minds that feel they must attempt to control information/ thought like river flow is controlled with dams and the like.
    You're probably right, for all we hear in the Official Media, it's a "censored press" all right!

The best to you!

+ Reply to Thread