+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Canada might kick out its banksters

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Canada might kick out its banksters

Tomorrow, Al Korelin of Korelin Economics Report will have an editorial on this court decision.
    http://www.kereport.com/full-archive/

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to applepie For This Post:

Carmody (5th February 2015), cursichella1 (5th February 2015), seko (8th February 2015), Theodora (4th February 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lilac For This Post:

Carmody (5th February 2015), cursichella1 (5th February 2015), JRS (3rd February 2015), sandy (3rd February 2015), Theodora (4th February 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    you might notice, Jerry, that you are getting zero thanks for your posts. That finger pointing is not doing you any good. As if the US system, right now... is a paragon of clarity and democracy.

so, to respond in kind: Instead of attempting to jail them in the US, they just outright shoot them, and cover it up.

Easy with the 'pot-kettle-black' divisional stuff, it might make people think that you are here to divide them, or that you can't see things as clearly as you might. That you believe that you have to paint others in bad light, as you can't see your own situation, but can pick on that of others. And so on. None of these suppositions may be true, but your words are leaving others to feel that they just might be closing in on the mark..

All that be as it may, it is quite clear to me, that Harper's play in this, is apparently as a neo-fascist front for a deeper planted agenda.

It does not matter what 'party' or thought process that one supports or dislikes, in the US, Canada, Mexico, or Europe ---we are dealing with fascists.
    im not on here posting for thanks thank you, not on any ones side JMHO through the indoctrination I've been given
    Last edited by jerry; 4th February 2015 at 03:06.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

Carmody (4th February 2015), Theodora (4th February 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

That is a good link lilac, It contains the movie I was thinking about as soon as I read the initial post in this thread. "Oh Canada"-talks about the plan to take back our national bank. A great little film.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Theodora For This Post:

cursichella1 (5th February 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

I figured that I had to look around and see what is going on.

A potential answer:

The set-up, a while back, was the NAU, the North American Union, with TORONTO as the North American capital.

If Canada prints it's own currency again, that is the perfect set-up.

After Crying “Conspiracy Theory,” CNN Touts North American Union
    I don't see this happening in NA soon. Currently the enmass immigration accross europe is creating economic havoc within the EU. However, in BC where I live, they keep telling us there will be "millions more" people living in the lowermainland (greater Vancouver area) in the next generation. There is only 2.6 million in the entire lowermainland including Vancouver and 14 cities and we only have about 4 million in the entire province now. Where and how are these millions coming? Who knows, but there is a big push for major infrastructure changes here right now and the argument is its needed for "the millions more" to move here. http://www.rebgv.org/moving-future-l...builds-economy

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Theodora For This Post:

Carmody (5th February 2015), cursichella1 (5th February 2015), seko (8th February 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Interesting Theodora: tells a bit about the global planning. I Wonder what would happen then to the East cost or eastern part of the country. Is this influx from down South, or influx from the East?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Carmody (5th February 2015), cursichella1 (5th February 2015), seko (8th February 2015), Theodora (4th February 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Interesting Theodora: tells a bit about the global planning. I Wonder what would happen then to the East cost or eastern part of the country. Is this influx from down South, or influx from the East?
    Hi Flash, Its hard to say isn't it? Canada is the second largest geographical country in the world with only 36 million people. We take in about 800,000 new immigrants annually. There is a push to get rid of the foreign workers program and allow anyone who comes to Canada for a job the path to citizenship right away instead of a Visa. That could be the creation of a borderless NA union with very tight borders but anyone could move anywhere providing you bought property or have a job in a country. This "global immigration plan" is always about money and economics-its about getting countrol of resources and bypassing soverign nations for the purposes of taking the riches and having the poorest people doing the work. Beware of anyone who believes the path to wealth is cutting governments (the democratic people's voice) role in funding education, health and social programs-they do this to keep you down and poor. Canada is an example to be watched in this regard as is comparing the USA of the 50's and 60's to the USA of today.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Theodora For This Post:

Carmody (10th February 2015), cursichella1 (5th February 2015), Flash (4th February 2015), Jean-Marie (8th February 2015)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

Interesting, I'm unable to access your link. Other links are working ok...I guess the PTWTB caught on to the West Coast Native News, too. :(
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

haibane (8th February 2015), Jean-Marie (8th February 2015), Theodora (8th February 2015)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

bump pedidou

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Jean-Marie (8th February 2015)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

About millions of people adding to Canada's population. Clif High and the Webbot have been forecasting (since the early 2000's) a diaspora of Americans becoming refugees and fleeing "north." Millions of Americans. He didn't have a reason why, but over time finally started getting "something nuclear" as cause. Just this winter, he is finally getting this forecast in immediacy data instead of long term data, which means it might be imminent.

Something else that is currently happening is an "unknown cause" disaster in the making at Boone Dam in Tennessee which just happens to be upstream from SEVEN nuclear power plants. The dam is leaking from underneath. It started soon after there was a sinkhole under the dam. So much for not knowing the cause. They are monitoring it, not knowing what to do about it, drawing down the water, pretending it isn't as bad as it is.

Here is a link to a story about it - which is not, of course, making the grade to national news:

http://enenews.com/discolored-water-...t-be-happening

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

Carmody (8th February 2015), Flash (5th February 2015), Jean-Marie (8th February 2015), Theodora (8th February 2015)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

Carmody, I really like your posts about cooperation rather than competition in a successful society, and relating that to Canada's weather conditions that help create a cooperative mindset. I believe one of the brainwashing tools of the reptilian overlords is to convince humans that we are naturally competitive and cutthroat rather than naturally cooperative. It is the psychopathic brain that doesn't cooperate, not the human brain. I suspect our 5% of the population that is psychopathic comes from mixing DNA from reptilians with humans. It also becomes clear that the Banksters and corporate CEO's are overwhelmingly psychopathic, which is why we're dealing with an interest-bearing, debt-based money system. Considering that 95% of us are not psychopathic, it is well past time to take back the system. I agree that if this court case makes it to the Supreme Court, it will be slaughtered, since it's quite likely to be a majority psychopathic court.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

Carmody (6th February 2015), Ernie Nemeth (19th March 2015), Jean-Marie (8th February 2015), JRS (8th February 2015)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

There was a short documentary series on development of the human animal (about 4 hours), from ancient origins to the present time.

The indication, and conclusion of the entire documentary, about the success of the human animal, was that it appeared, in the oldest historical record and the analysis of the human animal and the analysis of our relatives..that..the humans TOLERATE the psychopaths.

But only for so long.

When they push their luck too far, they are ended, by the tolerant.

En-mass, and all at once.

Not rebellion, which is the exact opposite of the truth, the falsity that the psychopath and the sociopath want you to believe.... but a laxative/reflexive act of overall society... where it clears out the psychopaths and the sociopaths.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Flash (6th February 2015), Jean-Marie (8th February 2015), JRS (7th February 2015)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

The laxative seems to be overdue this time around.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Carmody (6th February 2015), Griff (24th March 2015), Jean-Marie (8th February 2015), nicktobias7 (25th February 2015)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

Video related to the original post

Keeping this story prominent, since the government of Canada is trying to block Canadians from seeing it!

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

Aspen (10th February 2015), Carmody (6th February 2015), DeDukshyn (8th February 2015), Flash (6th February 2015), haibane (8th February 2015), Jean-Marie (8th February 2015), JRS (7th February 2015), LifeAngel (9th February 2015), lilac (7th February 2015), seko (8th February 2015)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Cursichella1, I see what you mean.

Here is the body of the article:

The Canadian court case the mainstream media will not cover
    derrick on January 28th, 2015 12:03 am - 6 Comments

The Bank of Canada, unlike the Federal Reserve in the U.S., is wholly owned by the people of Canada. It was nationalized in 1938 and was used very successfully to fund infrastructure, social programs, education, etc, for the benefit of all Canadians. It was used to bring us out of the depression, funded WWII, to build highways such as the McDonald-Cartier freeway, public transportation systems, subway lines, airports, the St. Lawrence Seaway, our universal healthcare system and our Canada Pension Plan.
    Unfortunately, since Canada adopted economist Milton Friedman’s theory of monetarism in 1974 this has not been the case and one can track the progression of the dismantling of Canada since then.
    By 1974, Canada’s accumulated federal debt since confederation was 18 billion. By 1977, after the government reduced its use of the Bank of Canada to carry public debt, it had risen 3000% to 588 billion. Today the debt is 500 billion, 95% which is compound interest owed to private banks and investors. Currently Canadian pay 37 billion approximately per year in debt servicing.
    Canada Debt Free.. is it possible?
    Did you know that the Bank of Canada used to make interest free loans to municipal/provincial/federal governments before 1974 ,when the total national debt was only 18 billion dollars and you could still buy a good house for under 20 thousand, inflation was just a word. Then it seems our officials decided to stop using the Bank of Canada’s ability to print interest free money and to borrow money from private foreign banks, that love compound interest .
    Does that explain our ballooning NATIONAL DEBT problem? As well as the never ending call from all governments for more and more of our hard earned money. So what can we do about it? Well a few Canadians have filed an action in Federal Court to restore the use of the Bank of Canada. The crime of this story is that none of the mainstream media has covered it.
    Restore the Bank of Canada – COMER VS BOC
    1) Canadian constitutional lawyer, Rocco Galati , on behalf of Canadians William Krehm ,and Ann Emmett ,and COMER (Committee for Monetary and Economic Reform) on December 12th, 20011 filed an action in Federal Court, to restore the use of the Bank of Canada to its original purpose , by exercising its public statutory duty and responsibility. That purpose includes making interest free loans to the municipal/provincial/federal governments for “human capital” expenditures (education health, other social services) and / or infrastructure expenditures .
    2) The Plaintiffs state that since 1974 there has been a gradual but sure slide into the reality that the Bank of Canada and Canada’s monetary and financial policy are dictated by private foreign banks and financial interests contrary to the Bank of Canada Act.
    3) The plaintiffs state that the defendants (officials) are unwittingly and/ or wittingly , in varying degrees, knowledge and intent engaged in a conspiracy, along with the Bank of International Settlements(BIS),Financial Stability Forum (FSF), International Monetary Fund (IMF) to render impotent the Bank of Canada Act as well as Canadian sovereignty over financial , monetary , and socio-economic policy, and bypass the sovereign rule of Canada through its parliament by means of the banking and financial systems. http://www.pacificfreepress.com/news...as-courts.html
    Due to the fact that main stream media has not picked up this story, it will all sound foreign to you, If you would like to learn more on the Bank of Canada , I recommend that you take the time to watch, what I consider to be the best documentaries on the subject, Oh Canada Movie Our bought and sold out land .
    * Here are three quotes from the Oh Canada Movie and the times in the movie to view them.
    1) At 37min .08 sec into the movie Elizabeth May of the Green Party Leader says,
    “The reality is the Bank of Canada has by legislation the ability to make what ever money needed, to loan the money to the government of Canada without interest .”
    2) At 37min .50sec into the movie Late Jack Layton, Federal MP Leader of the NDP says “We never should have privatized our debt and turned it over to the private banks . We should have kept it in the hands of the Bank of Canada.”
    3) At 42min into the movie, Paul Martin our former Prime Minister is asked if the Prime Minister has the ability to create debt free currency? “Absolutely”, Martin responds then adds,” But you have to ask the Question. Why don’t they?” Martin answers his own question “because its inflationary, it would drive inflation through the roof.”
    I hope that last paragraph didn’t confuse you. I can’t believe he said it myself, I had to listen to it again . You see, we had very little inflation prior to 1974 while the Bank of Canada was creating debt free currency Inflation started with the borrowing of fiat fractional reserve money from the private banks . (Fiat money is Currency that a government has declared to be legal tender, despite the fact that it has no intrinsic value)
    So if you are tired of paying these never ending taxes I do encourage you to research the above.
    Update COMER VS BOC Jan 2015
    Jan 26 2015 COMER (Committee on Monetary and Economic Reform EST. 1986) and constitutional lawyer Rocco Galati won yet another round of appeals. Galati the most prominent constitutional lawyer in the country says he does not believe Canada is a democracy any longer.

...It looks like westcoastnativenews.com is down. I will keep trying...

__._,_.___

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lilac For This Post:

Anchor (7th February 2015), Aspen (10th February 2015), Griff (24th March 2015), JRS (7th February 2015), PurpleLama (10th February 2015), Swanette (7th February 2015)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Martin saying inflation would skyrocket, comes from one thing.

--Having the Canadian economy surreptitiously attacked by vested interests of the international banking variety (and the owners and hidden hands in such systems), just like they are attacking Russia and Greece right now, all while they pretend innocence, and hide it from the public, and make direct lies to the contrary, all while controlling the media in the vein of such lies and hiding.

--having their servants, their vassals, their hidden dark spies and cohorts--- in the Canadian government and financial systems -- aid and abet that attack.

No other reasons.
    Last edited by Carmody; 8th February 2015 at 01:17.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Aspen (10th February 2015), DeDukshyn (8th February 2015), Jean-Marie (8th February 2015), JRS (8th February 2015), thunder24 (8th February 2015)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

bump bump :-)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

An important point, a CRITICAL point:

All the offices of "Revenue Canada", have Canadian flags, in their public offices, places where the public may walk into.

INSIDE the confines of those offices, is a Canadian flag, with a GOLD FRINGE around it's (the flag proper) periphery.

This is critical as this is the mark of the covert fascist takeover group. This is how they publicly show you their control of that office and like SHIP'S LAW, that ...stepping into that office and dealing with that office, is dealing with not just INTERNATIONAL LAW, but the LAW OF THE SEA, which is separate from land law or Canadian federal laws. (the gold fringe is about ship's law, ocean law, independent law--but coming from Canada)

So, they are trying to say that: "we are separate from ALL of you, and when you deal with these premises, these offices and all functions tied to these offices, via legal paperwork and your agreement upon and therein; you are involved in our laws and our edicts, our claims."

This is critical, as this is how they get past the idea of universal law, of the laws of the given country and how they create slavery that is against the universal laws, via the creation of finance and it's manipulation.

How they have to indicate it openly and clearly. Which they have Done.

You just have to recognize the signs in front of you. They are not obligated to illustrate such, but they are obligated to put the signs in the window...they simply indicate -----and you have to try and understand.

This how they pay lip service to universal or the law of the interstellar/inter-dimensional sphere, but do not follow the spirit of the law.

They are using weasel tactics (weasels are butchering bloodsuckers, seriously - in case you did not know) in order to try and creep in slavery/control of the human race, on the universal scale.

One big problem for them: Separate entities, that operate in separate law, independent law, are not to be operating on the Canadian or US SOIL, according to how the international law of the seas operates. They are trying real real hard to flub their way past that legal problem.

This is the kind of reason some of the things like giant yachts are out in the open sea, being operated by billionaires and such. They can control their empires independent from the law of the land and operate under their given 'ship's law', independent from legal claims by land groups, such as countries and their given federal laws.

Why do you think some of them spend their time moving from tax haven island to tax haven island and tax haven independent border/ocean entities? They have to follow international law of the seas/oceans, but those laws are independent of financial concerns, for the far greater part.

They are following the rules. Rules/laws you may not be aware of. Rules/laws that they pay lip service to...... but openly break the spirit of.

The secondary challenge, is to break the cycle of how they attempt to operate on land masses, to challenge the precedent that they are trying very hard to enact and hold. Acceptance of terms, over time and in case and instance... creates legal precedent. The legal argument becomes one of awareness of conditions in the given precedent(s). And then a judge decides.

At that point, your problem becomes ..who runs the given judiciary?

More on how this works, in interstellar space, ie off the planet and off the landmasses, in the oceans. The ocean is independent of the land masses, in earth laws..... and the moon is independent of earth laws.

FOR THE SPACE BUG: DID, OR DID NOT, THE FEDERAL AVIATION ADMINISTRATION DECIDE TO EXTEND ITS JURISDICTION TO THE MOON?

Do you feel you have a serious problem? Thus (as dominoes of logic may go/fall), how high a court are you willing to appeal to? How to achieve resolution?

Now, if someone is attempting to blunt your awareness (control of society, religion, and just about all other doors), blunt your developing intelligence, and, most especially, blunt your knowing of the details and the reality...so you cannot realize your dilemma, well..look around you at the world. Just look around at all the clues. It's all right there, in front of you.

Are you intelligent, or just a food animal of a sort? Are you trying to be alive, in all ways... and find that being taken from you, via various channels and means?

One must define what can stand in front of a given court, make claim ---and seek resolution.

Are you being blunted, in awareness and other ways...and, via precedence, remaining out of awareness, thus..via fiat... that you remain out of that court or arena of discussion and motions, and concede your 'vote' and 'voice' in any given proceedings?

The answer appears to be yes. Not by the letter of the law, but in pure violation of the spirit of the given 'law' (agreed upon collective norms).
    Last edited by Carmody; 8th February 2015 at 18:33.

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Aspen (10th February 2015), dan33 (11th February 2015), Hervé (8th February 2015), JRS (10th February 2015), noprophet (9th February 2015), Sierra (13th February 2015), skyflower (9th February 2015), Stephanie (9th February 2015), thunder24 (8th February 2015)

36. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Again, I've no disagreement with a global government and single globe of human affairs..as it is fundamentally required if humanity is to not be consumed by alien or off world differentials from multiple directions simultaneously..... but I'm deeply concerned of what and who may be in charge of such a thing.
    And that is precisely why we should never allow a one world government to form. History has shown us time and again that governments are incapable of not becoming corrupted and drunk with power and control for the benefit of a few. We can work together (on a global level) for the benefit of all without the need for a global government if we so choose, but this is off topic so I'll say no more.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (19th March 2015), lucidity (9th February 2015)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast