+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pentacon

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,862 times in 309 posts

Default pentacon

the point of interest is the unburnt 1metre "C" lettered evidence below the left hand window of the helipad control tower.

http://www.defense.gov/news/Sep2001/200109114a_hr.jpg

the next image can be zoomed in and out ,left and right and you can quite plainly see the left hand window but not the 1m sized letter "C" and as the fires are still burning on the 3rd floor this image is maybe only 30 minutes after the "attack"

Elsewhere ive had the "so what ! " response and my point is evidence had been moved from it's original location within a time period of no more than 30 minutes even before the fire was extinguished........and thats not the way air crash investigations are started and besides their never was a air crash investigation only a building performance report.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iceni tribe For This Post:

Frank V (3rd February 2015), halffull (3rd February 2015), joeecho (3rd February 2015), justntime2learn (3rd February 2015), Nasu (3rd February 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: pentacon

Two clocks at the pentagon stopped working 4 minutes before the alleged 757 entered the building

Pre collapse image showing some smoke, and no firefighters on the scene and no indication of a crashed 757.

Comparison.

Another pre collapse image which shows the chain link fence which allegedly suffered a right hand 757 engine impact and pentagon columns in view, relatively unscathed.

Taking the trajectory from the building impact to the fence how did the pilot miss all those lamp posts in the above image.?

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iceni tribe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2015), Frank V (3rd February 2015), halffull (3rd February 2015), joeecho (3rd February 2015), Lefty Dave (3rd February 2015), Lifebringer (4th February 2015), sandpainter (4th February 2015), shadowstalker (3rd February 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

We are told that the 757 struck the building at a slight angle with the starboard engine going through the chain link fence.

As far as I am aware 757’s have two engines and as the plane is at a slight angle so the port engine should have impacted the ground at the building’s foundation.

Here is the alleged damage from the port engine and between these two places of impact we have spools of cables that seem untouched by the passing of a 757.

The foundation strip of the alleged impact from this 6 ton titanium engine seems to be undamaged to.

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

Quote Posted by iceni tribe (here)
    the point of interest is the unburnt 1metre "C" lettered evidence below the left hand window of the helipad control tower.
    Iceni, there is a pile of debris in your second photo and it looks like they were using this as a temporary staging area. If debris is laying in a road, doorway, blocking walk-ways, etc then parts would be moved. I do not see a conspiracy in these photos.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 11th February 2015 at 16:36. Reason: trim quoted material

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by iceni tribe (here)
    Two clocks at the pentagon stopped working 4 minutes before the alleged 757 entered the building
    Unless a clock is self adjusting (and working correctly) then they are not true indicators of when an event occurred. I have seen supervisors retard clocks because employees kept leaving early, even at work our computers have been off by several minutes.

Here are some of the no 757 evidence pieces.

Though I don't agree with CIT concerning a fly-over, their pole map is good showing how the poles would have been missed.

I'm not really certain why you state the columns are unscathed, there is substantial damage.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 11th February 2015 at 16:36. Reason: trim quoted material

8. Link to Post #6
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,662 times in 21,535 posts

Quote Posted by Oouthere (here)
    If debris is laying in a road, doorway, blocking walk-ways, etc then parts would be moved. I do not see a conspiracy in these photos.
    Quote Posted by Oouthere (here)
    Unless a clock is self adjusting (and working correctly) then they are not true indicators of when an event occurred. I have seen supervisors retard clocks because employees kept leaving early, even at work our computers have been off by several minutes.

I'm not really certain why you state the columns are unscathed, there is substantial damage.
    You don't usually see a conspiracy in 9/11 discussions, do you ?

The letter 'C' that iceni tribe pointed out was -not- blocking anything, so your response on that point is non-responsive.

Yes - substantial damage - but no one was arguing that there wasn't substantial damage. You're "moving the goal posts" ... rebutting a point that was not made, presumably to distract from some good points that were made, and well documented with clear photos (such as, for example: NO PLANE, and NO HOLE big enough to hide a large plane, in the early minutes.)

===

Thank-you, iceni tribe, for a clear presentation of some of the more damning visual evidence that the official 9/11 Pentagon story is a monstrous lie. However, as we already see with Oouthere's quick replies, the truth of what happened at the Pentagon on 9/11 is one of the more well guarded aspects of 9/11.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

iceni tribe (11th February 2015)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

In the OCT we are told that the nose cone of a 757 travelled 300 feet through the building and punched its way through this wall, that’s quite an extraordinary feat as we can see quite clearly structural columns through the hole in line with the alleged trajectory.

how can these columns all be marked as the same on the column chart below.

Columns marked as yellow are categorized by the term “cracking or spalling with no significant impairment of function ,but thats certainly not the case.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to iceni tribe For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (11th February 2015)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    The letter 'C' that iceni tribe pointed out was -not- blocking anything, so your response on that point is non-responsive.
    Actually the first photo is after the fire trucks are gone so this was probably a temporary staging area and is exactly the point. Why is it hard to believe that aluminum skin is torn from a fuselage while penetrating a structure? Parts were thrown all the way to the roads from the impact point so not being burned means nothing.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 11th February 2015 at 17:36. Reason: trim quoted material

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Concerning the exit hole, look-up car crashes and you will see that even though only the hood penetrates the hole is taller than the car. There were at least two rims that went through that hole and who is to say they were not even bouncing?

Yeah, 9/11 is something dear to my heart. My country was attacked from within, I misunderstood conspiracy evidence and caused someone to commit suicide that read the package I put together. I owe this to others, forgetting the theories and only looking at the physical evidence when possible. Electronic data (i.e. radar, black box), witness testimonies, and guiding theories by conspiracy theorists are minimal evidence in my world. Anything strictly containing data can be forged.
    Last edited by Oouthere; 11th February 2015 at 17:51.

14. Link to Post #10
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,662 times in 21,535 posts

Well, yes, you win ... anyone who bears the burden of someone else's death due to their mistake holds the moral high ground to conspiracy theorists relying on minimal and easily forged data.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

+ Reply to Thread