+ Reply to Thread

Thread: psychic attack - comprehensive article by Thomas Sheridan

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Default psychic attack - comprehensive article by Thomas Sheridan

I posted this in the “Thomas Sheridan thread” before I had completed it, and wanted to expose it to those who may not be interested in him—as I found it a truly comprehensive piece with way too many “synchronicities” describing my experiences than I can ignore.

The only thing I’d add to what he has to say is that I personally suspect this may occur way more often on an “unintentional” or “unconscious” level than the article emphasizes. I mean that while does the make point that it CAN happen unintentionally from the ignorant and their irresponsibility with their emotional energy…I personally believe that “ignorant” psychic attack is AS common if not MORE prevalent than practicing intentional folks…with the same result/manifestation.

(As always…I could be wrong. My only suggestion for any sort of solution…know thyself, knowledge is power….ALL IS WELL)

I missed this first time around, he posted it up on his facebook today, interesting (dire) post on psychic attacks:

http://thomassheridanofficialblog.bl...-and-very.html

Quote Psychic Attacks are Very Real and Very Dangerous

It is almost impossible to explain to another person what it feels like to be the target of a psychic attack. Mainly due to the fact that one is rarely able to effectively articulate the experience in a satisfactory manner - both conceptually and cognitively – even to oneself, let alone to anyone else whom you may wish to confide in, as you attempt to describe to another person your traumatised and tormented state of being while one is undergoing the horrors of a psychic attack. How does one even begin to explain that you feel as if an invisible vampire is draining the very life force out of you? However, when one is under psychic attack, it is an experience to be endured unlike any other after the battle has ended, and it is very much a real battle in the most brutal sense of the word.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

Default Re: psychic attack - comprehensive article by Thomas Sheridan

Yes, I agree... it is very brutal and very real. I experienced this for a period of 7 years. It destroyed my marriage and my health, and cost us our house and extreme financial loss. I am still not well (physically) despite the fact that it ended 4 years ago. It is a lonely battle, as no one else can see the problem or understand it. I finally got help from some powerful shamans. One of them, however, came under such an attack and died shortly after I lost connection with him. The shamans I connected with over the years could see thousands of dark force entities attacking me. It was really quite something.

Honestly, I wish I had another way of understanding it, for I have never felt safe from such a thing since.

3. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Blacklight43 (4th February 2015), ChristianSky (4th February 2015), crosby (4th February 2015), donk (4th February 2015), Eva2 (4th February 2015), Frank V (4th February 2015), Jean-Marie (4th February 2015), kanishk (5th February 2015), ponda (4th February 2015), Realeyes (4th February 2015), shadowstalker (4th February 2015), TraineeHuman (4th February 2015), vmk22 (4th February 2015), william r sanford72 (4th February 2015), Wind (4th February 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

When some interference/entity/or whatever you call it attaches to you it is after an emotion, so in order to get that emotion it tries to get you to react to whatever will create that emotion. Whether it is a thought that can achieve the emotion or whether it is by getting someone else that it is attached to to cause you to react creating that emotion it will continue to try so it can get fed. That is the bottom line of what it does

In order to understand why this has attached to you in the first place you need to remember what caused it in the first place, an with that you can understand what emotion it wants and you can then create a defence to it. The defence is simple, don't react to it creating the emotion it wants.

It is easy to escalate your thinking when feeling the effects of these interference/entity/or whatever you call it so you think that it can get you from all angles... it can't, it is only causing you to react so you create that one specific thing so it can get fed. When you don't react to it for a while (Don't quote me here but I would say in the range of a month, maybe more maybe less) and it will get bored knowing it can't get what it wants from you and it will leave. These things don't want to waste their time when they can get it from else where.

If this was something from your past life it may be difficult getting to the problems, I have used Holographic kinetics because it can get to what happened in the past life remove the interference and change it, but whether you decide to use HK is up to you, if you choose not to the above advise is solid and does work... the path ahead may be a bumpy one but if you can stop yourself from reacting to it then you will get through it and it will leave on its own accord.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bongo For This Post:

donk (4th February 2015), halffull (4th February 2015), kanishk (5th February 2015), panpravda (5th February 2015), provolon (4th March 2015), vmk22 (5th February 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Thanks, bongo, but this thread is not about independent entities of other dimensional qualities of what i consider myself. I had hoped this thread would be about psychic attacks, on us, from beings similar to us. THere is a very specific experience/phenomon being described that I'd hope people would feel comfortable discussing.

It is a very important distinction, once you have "gone within" and discovered an eternal attack from a similar consciousness...I am not trying to discuss any other of the various "life forms" and their feeding habits or intents.
    Last edited by donk; 4th February 2015 at 17:23.

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Thank you donk. I will be reading the article posted later as my schedule does not allow for it now. I can definitely say this: I have experienced the pictorial line up to a 'T'. This is quite interesting and I am willing to move heaven and earth to get this monkey off my back. Thank you for this thread...... I will be back!
    warmest,
    crosby

8. The Following User Says Thank You to crosby For This Post:

donk (4th February 2015)

9. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

Well, I think I am going through some of this stuff, was just wondering if it was a psychic attack or normal sickness, then I had a dream about this dark figure trailing me on one of my run/walks and we had a strange interaction and it became very clear I was being targeted. I will read when I get some time, thanks.
    Last edited by 3(C)+me; 4th February 2015 at 18:28.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

donk (4th February 2015)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Thanks, bongo, but this thread is not about independent entities of other dimensional qualities of what i consider myself. I had hoped this thread would be about psychic attacks, on us, from beings similar to us. THere is a very specific experience/phenomon being described that I'd hope people would feel comfortable discussing.

It is a very important distinction, once you have "gone within" and discovered an eternal attack from a similar consciousness...I am not trying to discuss any other of the various "life forms" and their feeding habits or intents.
    Regardless of what it is, for it to have an effect you first have to disempower yourself which is letting something interdimentional in, in the first place.

These things cause people to react all the time e.g. a human reacting to a kind hearted post on a website getting infuriated at it then posting some vitriol as a reply (the being attached to this human gets fed)..... the kind hearted poster reacts to said post and gets all emotional and then instantly feels drained like they are being bombarded with a psychic attack (again the being attached to this human gets fed also).

It is the same problem.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongo For This Post:

donk (4th February 2015), halffull (4th February 2015), panpravda (5th February 2015)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Just to clarify:

I am not trying to shut down any discussion, I invite all angles, I just want to make a distinction clear

I believe there are infinite forms of “life” (for ease we’ll call them entities) that are attracted to (I want to say consume, but maybe that is not correct, maybe some just “transform”) every kind of energy.

I believe there’s infinite expressions of critters/entities in any dimension that intersects with the ones I experience/perceive.

And so I believe there are dudes that will attach to us, will strengthen or morph our emotions, effect our thoughts, I am not arguing that these things exist. And I also believe the best way to have any of them not effect you negatively is to “go within” and “know thyself”,

In fact, I once believed all phenomena that seemed like what we talk about as “psychic attack” was entity attachment. I also at one point believed all entity attachment was completely our own responsibility, completely “internal” if you will. I probably entertained that thought as recently as yesterday. I will probably never discount that possibility.

But this thread is about entertaining the possibility that experiences similar (or in my case, IDENTICAL) to some of those described in this article are the result of (conscious or not) intention of human beings or consciousnesses similar enough to them that we sense them in our reality as “close enough”…in other words actual beings exactly like us, or at least 3d and capable of experiencing reality similar to us (as opposed to a ghost or plant or something)

In other words, something that we could probably see, and at least understands how we function in this reality, if not completely limited to the same experience as we have. (if any of this makes any sense).

And I’m not encouraging people to share theirs…Bill already started a thread about that. And if you read the article, and believe like Thomas (and I sometimes) do…it may not ever be a great idea to do that. But that’s up to you and I’m not going to discourage that either. I’m not an “on topic” nazi and not trying to be that with this or my addressing of Bongo…what I AM trying to do is make sure no one’s experience is twisted or dismissed, invalidated in any way. And also I want to TRY to keep it as close to a specific phenomon (as described in the article) as possible.

Ideally it would be sharing of general information, and maybe 3rd hand accounts or even htypotheticals, of the “psychic attack” phenomenon. OR NOT, actually...what I really was/am doing is posting an article i totally could relate to, expressed in a way I really liked. All I IDEALLY hoped for was insights related to that. So thank you again Bongo, if that is how you relate to it....
    Last edited by donk; 4th February 2015 at 19:14.

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bongo (here)

Regardless of what it is, for it to have an effect you first have to disempower yourself which is letting something interdimentional in, in the first place.

These things cause people to react all the time e.g. a human reacting to a kind hearted post on a website getting infuriated at it then posting some vitriol as a reply (the being attached to this human gets fed)..... the kind hearted poster reacts to said post and gets all emotional and then instantly feels drained like they are being bombarded with a psychic attack (again the being attached to this human gets fed also).

It is the same problem.
    I believe there may be more than one problem.

(and I actually don't disagree with anything you've said)

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

It is the same problem.
    I believe there may be more than one problem.

(and I actually don't disagree with anything you've said)
    Hi Donk, I'm not trying to derail your thread from what you wanted to discuss and I hope my posts don't put people off from posting either.

I am merely trying to talk about the level of attachment that is happening on this planet as a whole and how psychic attack and entity attachment is basically one in the same. Generally people trying to do psychic attacks have entities attached. Like I said above setting your intent on not taking anything on that you don't consciously agree to is a brilliant start which eliminates psychic attacks from the equation. If you are still feeling the effects of what you thought is a psychic attack after setting your intent on that then it is an attached entity causing the effects and not reacting to it is the only way to get rid of it yourself.

Ask yourself this, Did you consciously agree to be psychic attacked by another human? No... then it will have no effect. Obviously belief has an effect on this as well if you believe you can be psychic attacked then you have disempowered yourself and it can happen to you.

Now some may not agree with this but once you are completely free from interdimentional interference, I mean absolutely nothing attached and set your intent on not taking anything on you don't consciously agree to then it is not possible to be psychic attacked. The only way it can happen is if you disempower yourself first.

Anyway, Unless replyed to I will not say any more on the subject since you see this as being a separate issue.
    Cheers

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongo For This Post:

donk (4th February 2015), panpravda (5th February 2015)

17. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

I would like to say something, a note from the bio of Lisa Jane Miller:

Quote Miller obtained a bachelor's degree from Yale University and a doctorate from the University of Pennsylvania.[2]

Early experiences in her career led her to become interested in the spiritual strength as source of coping and resilience, and index of truth. Women, particularly mothers of young children, have profound spiritual experiences which are not commonly supported or understood by the mainstream field of psychology. She introduced a Post-Newtonian Spiritual Psychology, based upon notions such as superposition and field theory, such that a new generation of psychology might keep pace with contemporary physics.[citation needed]

Children with spiritual or profound anomalous experiences find themselves without support and guidance. "Admitting to psychic abilities is especially difficult for children, who often find themselves ostracized and discriminated against for embracing their psychic gifts," she said. Miller said she once met an elementary school boy from Texas who felt the spirit of his deceased grandmother and shared the experience with his classmates. His mother grew despondent.[citation needed]

there will always be some sort of inquisition, some sort of standard of behavior placed upon the psychic, by those who fear him.

those who stand to lose the most via exposure will work the hardest to shut down the empath.

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

You actually touch on things very important to me, and I agree totally on that level.

What this article did for me though, is drive home the reality of the manifestation on others. You see, I haven't directly experienced most of these phenomonon, and perhaps something about me and my self empowerment won't allow it. So I am Attacked by proxy of those that entery life being greatly affected in these ways, and in so indirectly greatly disrupting mine.

So j do appreciate your contribution and especially the clarifications in our exchange

Added: an important point driven home in the article is that (well I interpret it as) you can't do anything about the entity attachment (as opposed to "ego" or "human nature") of the attacker. Those points are important to me, it is not human to attack, and the victim of the attack did not "invite" it so cannot "agree to it"...I think that's important for me to be reminded of...
    Last edited by donk; 4th February 2015 at 20:10.

19. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

You actually touch on things very important to me, and I agree totally on that level.

What this article did for me though, is drive home the reality of the manifestation on others. You see, I haven't directly experienced most of these phenomonon, and perhaps something about me and my self empowerment won't allow it. So I am Attacked by proxy of those that entery life being greatly affected in these ways, and in so indirectly greatly disrupting mine.

So j do appreciate your contribution and especially the clarifications in our exchange

Added: an important point driven home in the article is that (well I interpret it as) you can't do anything about the entity attachment (as opposed to "ego" or "human nature") of the attacker. Those points are important to me, it is not human to attack, and the victim of the attack did not "invite" it so cannot "agree to it"...I think that's important for me to be reminded of...
    i do believe in psychic attack,
    we had too many strange events last year to believe otherwise (i'm thinking of the naval yard and the FSU incidents) --
    anyone (!) can be subject to attack, but some (due to physical or spiritual differences!) are definitely more open.

thank you for your thread, just don't forget to leave a corner for people
    and if you think an attack is happening to someone,
    pray for them, send positive energy.

p.s. it seems like this week of the year has been spiritually rotten for 5+ years ! if people have been watching, bad stuff happens around super bowl each year...
    it's odd because most people are happy/cheerful about the super bowl... but being primed/put on edge by the constant suicides and murders each year,
    takes a horrible toll on any patriot

20. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote thank you for your thread, just don't forget to leave a corner for people
    Yeah!! I'm real bad about that sometimes!!!! Thanks for the reminder!!

21. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

What an interesting thread. During my lifetime: religion, psychology and now spiritual development. We are moving along!!!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

donk (4th February 2015)

23. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    and if you think an attack is happening to someone,
    pray for them, send positive energy.
    Sorry tesla but have to reply as to illustrate something here as to what I am talking about, when you pray.... who are you praying to???

This is the typical thing that happens all over the world, when you pray, regardless of whether you think god is in all things you are actually putting the prayer outside yourself... looking external instead of looking internal. This is disempowering yourself and allowing something else to have a influence in your life. There are many entities out there very willing to fill that role you have put out for by praying at the expense of you then getting an attachment. This is a great example of how entities get attached in the first place. In order for that prayer to be heard it has to be put outside yourself, which in turn disempowers you.

Also sending out energy could be considered a "psychic attack" so to speak, this may come from a kind hearted human but directed energy to another human being whether it is good or bad is exactly what Donk created this thread for in the first place. If the one you are sending the energy to set their intent to not take anything on they didn't agree to then it would have no effect, but if they have not and did not ask for it you have interfered and that in its self is a psychic attack regardless of the effect.

We humans are very powerful, I am not saying don't help people just that there are many ways we unwittingly give our power away without realising it. Also sending energy to another that has an attachment could end up you entering the game of another and if that entity has any say you could become attached yourself.

Peace

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongo For This Post:

panpravda (5th February 2015)

25. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

It is the same problem.
    You know I don't think it is just as simple as stating you will not allow yourself this or that. EVERYONE has moments of unconsciousness and not tracking themselves and that is when attack can happen. They look for your weak spots and then target them. The more aware I would guess the less severe but I was just thinking to myself I may need to know what it feels like so I can then take measures. So an attack is not neccesarily a negative thing but if you are continually being attacked at your weak spots and the person has not taken steps to fill that hole well, that is one them.
    And I think it can be a combination of factors.
    Sidenote here: My guess that these negatives, all forms are really pulling out all the stops right now and that is why a lot of people are reporting interference. Like a dying bull just when you think it is taking it's last breath it lashs out, plays dead, gains strength, and lashs out again.
    Last edited by 3(C)+me; 4th February 2015 at 21:48.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

donk (4th February 2015), Wind (4th February 2015)

27. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cccme (here)

It is the same problem.
    You know I don't think it is just as simple as stating you will not allow yourself this or that. EVERYONE has moments of unconsciousness and not tracking themselves and that is when attack can happen. They look for your weak spots and then target them. The more aware I would guess the less severe but I was just thinking to myself I may need to know what it feels like so I can then take measures. So an attack is not neccesarily a negative thing but if you are continually being attacked at your weak spots and the person has not taken steps to fill that hole well, that is one them.
    And I think it can be a combination of factors.
    Sidenote here: My guess that these negatives, all forms are really pulling out all the stops right now and that is why a lot of people are reporting interference. Like a dying bull just when you think it is taking it's last breath it lashs out, plays dead, gains strength, and lashs out again.
    You are Spirit, Soul, Mind & Body.

Spirit is the real being, it is the internal... Infinite. You are experiencing this life as mind. Your spirit wants to work with you (Mind) and will help you when you need it, you can obviously go against your spirit as you (Mind) have free will but that is all right because you are here to learn. If you ask your spirit (the infinite part of you) for help your spirit will help, your spirit pulls the strings behind the scenes so you can have the experiences you want e.g. the things you set your intent on.

If you set your intent on not taking anything on you don't consciously agree to, it will be done behind the scenes for you by your spirit. Me personally I asked my spirit to do it for me and it is being done. Regularly thank your spirit as this is an acknowledgement that you are aware of being helped behind the scenes.

If you believe this isn't a possibility then your spirit will sit back and do nothing as you want the experience of being unprotected. Remember you have free will as is the purpose of this life which is for Mind to have control and be able to superseed spirit in order to learn.

How many time have you done something which backfires on you and you say "I knew I shouldn't have done that" well that thing before you done it was your spirit trying to tell you not to do it.

Your spirit wants to help you in this life and when you start working with your spirit amazing things start to happen.

So yes it is as easy as acknowledging your spirit and asking it do provide assistance so nothing can be done that you don't consciously agree to.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongo For This Post:

panpravda (5th February 2015), provolon (4th March 2015)

29. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

So my babe actually read it...the whole thing! This is huge accomplishment as she was traumatized outa reading in her childhood thanks to abusive daddy. She said she felt like she was being watched (more than usual) and needed a cup of coffee halfway through as she grew sleepy. Had flashes of my ex-MIL who I know practices magick and absolutely hates me and feels i wronged her. I know it is not the only ill-intention aimed at her, though have a feeling it is more aimed at me any way...and I'm getting hit where it hurts most.

But teaching her some of the principals near what bongo speaks of has helped us tremendously. And it is my intent to find ways to help those that suffer from this oppression. When you harm someone I care about, it hurts me more than any direct attack ever could. I remain vigilant, and hope to help bring awareness however I can

+ Reply to Thread