+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Police Brutality - Avalon member Standing for TRUTH

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Default Police Brutality - Avalon member Standing for TRUTH

I've received a lot of support from this forum. I appreciate everyone on it.

This week, a letter went out to the city attorney advising of an initiation of a Federal Civil Rights case. I'm hoping to raise awareness to abuse of power so that we can elimate the causes of the harm. I was damaged physically, emotionally, ethically, and spiritually. However, I'm certain this has a Divine Purpose and is part of what I signed up for...standing for Truth.

While walking down the street taking pictures, I passed an officer giving a traffic ticket. A second officer drove up and demanded to see my ID and to put my camera phone down. He grabbed it out of my hands (shown on the video that he didn't want me taking), and I was roughed up quite a bit. I went to jail and then the hospital once I was released.

The subsequent process was as grueling and as out of integrity as it could get. I was denied due process and the truth was not honored in court, nor did I feel supported by my attorney. He was fired on the final court day and I represented myself.

Besides being denied due process, the police officers lied in their report and in court. And although the videos I took and the police dashcam showed this clearly, the truth was not admissible or honored in the Municipal Court. In the end, I only got a $176 fine and a small misdemeanor—my first charge EVER! (and that, and the fact that the police lied in an official report, bothered me the most). My hands and wrists eventually healed. Since the truth was not honored during the court process, I have a new attorney that is pursuing a Federal Civil Rights case. A letter was just sent to the City Manager to initiate this process.

I sort of felt "guided away" from the Internet for the most part for a long time. I hardly even had the ability to get on the Internet for a long time. (All for good purpose--I understand Divine flow.) I hadn't gotten on Facebook in over a year, and lost touch with many friends and relatives.

I moved over 10 times in 2 years. There are many "Truth Warrior" stories to tell besides this one. I'd like to support others going through similar trials. (Not meant to be punny!)

Freedom of Press is being largely denied in our country as we can all see from all the news stories. I just wanted to let some of you know what is happening with me and this case.

One thing that has come to me to investigate is Natural Law, or Universal Law. When the two officers corroborated a lie to support their lack of probable cause, and the judge chose to believe them instead of looking at the photo and video evidence with date and time stamps -- most from their own evidence (police dashcam & dispatch report) -- I realized that human law had failed.

I began questioning within, what would it take to instill Natural law, or Universal law? I'm still investigating. However, during my process I DID receive specific Divine guidance along the way. I'm positive the result of this would have ended up much worse had I not leaned on Spirit for answers, solutions, or strategies.

I've worked with some archangels and ascended masters on this. Its purpose is to raise awareness for Humanity, and to stand for the Truth.

I have much to say, but I will continue later. I have to get off the Internet now. I believe I posted a few videos about this before I was advised to take them down until the court case was over. They might be found on the "Here and Now...what's happening" thread.

Maybe Running Deer (such a lovely dear), can help locate them in my absence. Otherwise, when I get back on I'll try to post the two videos I have about the case as well as more information...or you can search for "Durango and police brutality."

Please share the intention that the Power of Truth reigns throughout the human justice systems of the world. THIS IS OUR TIME!!!!!

And now...I must continue to get my books out! (more on that later)

Much love and gratitude,
    Michelle Marie
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Anchor (6th February 2015), Calz (5th February 2015), Cjay (7th February 2015), conk (5th February 2015), Deega (5th February 2015), Flash (5th February 2015), Fox (5th February 2015), Frank V (5th February 2015), Franny (5th February 2015), genevieve (5th February 2015), ghostrider (5th February 2015), heyokah (5th February 2015), Holly Lindin (6th February 2015), Jackson (5th February 2015), Jake (5th February 2015), jerry (5th February 2015), JRS (5th February 2015), LoneWolf76 (5th February 2015), Matisse (5th February 2015), Muzz (5th February 2015), naste.de.lumina (5th February 2015), Nasu (5th February 2015), Omni (5th February 2015), ponda (5th February 2015), RunningDeer (5th February 2015), sandy (5th February 2015), Sophocles (5th February 2015), spiritwind (5th February 2015), Tyy1907 (5th February 2015), ulli (5th February 2015), vmk22 (5th February 2015), william r sanford72 (5th February 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Police Brutality - Avalon member Standing for TRUTH

Click image for larger version

Name:	Books for Sale & Police Brutality-J.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	28799

Thank you for sharing the Intention and VISION for Divine Justice.

Lots of Love,
    Michelle Marie
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Calz (5th February 2015), Cjay (7th February 2015), Flash (5th February 2015), Holly Lindin (6th February 2015), Jake (5th February 2015), naste.de.lumina (5th February 2015), ponda (5th February 2015), RunningDeer (5th February 2015), sandy (5th February 2015), Sophocles (5th February 2015), Tyy1907 (5th February 2015), ulli (5th February 2015), william r sanford72 (5th February 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Hello Michelle Marie,

Here are your videos from your channel called, "TheTruth4love's channel". Please keep us posted.

RunningDeer<3

Police Brutality-What you get for filming Durango PD

Published on Oct 28, 2013

Retired teacher (5'3" 107 lbs. - never been arrested at the age of 58) has camera as she passed by young female receiving a traffic ticket. Her camera was confiscated and she was accosted and damaged by a "peace" officer.

Civil Rights VIOLATIONS & Police Brutality - Filming a Traffic Stop

Published on Jul 29, 2014

Retired school teacher is taken down by a backup cop for filming a traffic stop. Phone confiscated on video. See recent case ruling on video.

Sending, sending, sending good stuff your way.

<3
    Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    IMaybe Running Deer (such a lovely dear), can help locate them in my absence. Otherwise, when I get back on I'll try to post the two videos I have about the case as well as more information...or you can search for "Durango and police brutality."
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 5th February 2015 at 02:20.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Calz (5th February 2015), Cjay (7th February 2015), Frank V (5th February 2015), genevieve (5th February 2015), Jean-Marie (5th February 2015), naste.de.lumina (5th February 2015), ponda (5th February 2015), Sophocles (5th February 2015), Tyy1907 (5th February 2015), ulli (5th February 2015), william r sanford72 (5th February 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

A Fervent Cop Supporter Changes His Mind About NYPD After Gravity Knife Arrest

Quote But as he was being taken away in the back of a cruiser, he overheard a conversation that made him think differently. The officers were talking about promotions, about the kinds of arrest numbers they needed to move up in the ranks. The conversation turned to another officer they knew, and why he was getting a bump in status.

"They were saying, 'Why is he getting promoted?' " Vogel recalls. " 'He's only got, like, two guns and a burglary and a few robberies?' " Vogel says he started to realize that his arrest wasn't about safety or the kind of law enforcement that most people want from their police. "Here they are talking about promotions, and the relationship between arrest and promotions. And I'm just a pawn," he says.

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)

Quote But as he was being taken away in the back of a cruiser, he overheard a conversation that made him think differently. The officers were talking about promotions, about the kinds of arrest numbers they needed to move up in the ranks. The conversation turned to another officer they knew, and why he was getting a bump in status.

"They were saying, 'Why is he getting promoted?' " Vogel recalls. " 'He's only got, like, two guns and a burglary and a few robberies?' " Vogel says he started to realize that his arrest wasn't about safety or the kind of law enforcement that most people want from their police. "Here they are talking about promotions, and the relationship between arrest and promotions. And I'm just a pawn," he says.
    This gets to the heart of the matter. People have got to understand that the purpose of the police is not to protect and serve the public or keep the peace. Their purpose is nothing more than revenue generation for the state.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Becky (5th February 2015), Cjay (7th February 2015), Flash (5th February 2015), Jake (5th February 2015), Jean-Marie (5th February 2015), naste.de.lumina (5th February 2015), Omni (5th February 2015), RunningDeer (5th February 2015), ulli (5th February 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

From Dave Hodges - The Common Sense Show

Every American Should Spend a Day In Jail

Quote Taking a Page Out of Walden

Henry David Thoreau lived a quiet, solitary life at Walden, an isolated pond in the woods about a mile and a half from Concord. He was jailed for failing to pay taxes to a corrupt government which had caused so much suffering by persecuting Native Americans and imposing unjust taxes. Thoreau decided to become a tax evader. There were no income taxes at the time and Thoreau did not own enough land to worry about property taxes. However, there was the hated poll tax, that was a capital tax levied equally on all adults within a community. So, in 1846, Thoreau decided to not pay the tax in protest to the actions of his government. He was subsequently jailed.
    The classic work, Civil Disobedience, was Thoreau’s written response to his 1846 imprisonment for refusing to pay a poll tax that violated his conscience. Thoreau’s friend and former mentor, Ralph Waldo Emerson visited Thoreau in jail and asked, “Henry, what are you doing in there?” In one of the most classic replies in American history, Thoreau replied “Waldo, the question is what are you doing out there?” The obvious message centered on the question of how can we continue to support a corrupt government which brings so much pain and suffering to so many?
    In Civil Disobedience, Thoreau asked two very pertinent questions: (1) Why do some men obey laws without asking if the laws are just or unjust; and, (2) Why do others obey laws they think are wrong?
    I am now looking into the belly of the beast and I am being confronted with the same two questions as I am now coming to terms with my own hypocrisy.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 5th February 2015 at 15:30.

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Hello Michelle Marie,

RunningDeer<3
    Published on Oct 28, 2013

Retired teacher (5'3" 107 lbs. - never been arrested at the age of 58) has camera as she passed by young female receiving a traffic ticket. Her camera was confiscated and she was accosted and damaged by a "peace" officer.

Published on Jul 29, 2014

Retired school teacher is taken down by a backup cop for filming a traffic stop. Phone confiscated on video. See recent case ruling on video.

Sending, sending, sending good stuff your way.

<3
    IMaybe Running Deer (such a lovely dear), can help locate them in my absence. Otherwise, when I get back on I'll try to post the two videos I have about the case as well as more information...or you can search for "Durango and police brutality."
    Thank you so much, Paula.

In the cover letter my atty. writes: "In these days before Ferguson and other police misconduct actions it appears that officers maintained an attitude that they were not under public scrutiny. I don't think that the treatment of my client reflects the City's mission statement that: "We the city, as representatives of the people, shall be accountable and effective guardians of the public trust and resources. We are committed to the provision of effective and efficient public services designed to enhance the quality of life of the citizens of our community."

BAM! Accountability. It's time.

This is about raising awareness for the many people who have been unnecessarily harmed. Our friend who is about 80 years old reported to us she was handcuffed, taken to the ground and traumatized for the non-violent crime of failing to pay her auto registration. This is for all of us everywhere.

Love and appreciation,
    Michelle Marie

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Cjay (7th February 2015), naste.de.lumina (5th February 2015), RunningDeer (5th February 2015), ulli (5th February 2015)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)

This gets to the heart of the matter. People have got to understand that the purpose of the police is not to protect and serve the public or keep the peace. Their purpose is nothing more than revenue generation for the state.

Matt
    This was part of my awareness expansion. There is also collusion and other abuses of power. Not OK.

Less and less rare will be the suppression of Freedom of Press and speech because support groups and activists are not backing down. Courage & Strength for everyone. Only the Light of Truth can prevail!

Prayer and communion with Spirit help immensely. All ONE team.

One book I found fascinating during this time is: "the Physics of Angels" by Rupert Sheldrake and Matthew Fox. I highly recommend it.

Lots of pure love for all,
    Michelle Marie

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Anchor (6th February 2015), naste.de.lumina (5th February 2015), RunningDeer (5th February 2015), ulli (5th February 2015)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

In the cover letter my atty. writes: "In these days before Ferguson and other police misconduct actions it appears that officers maintained an attitude that they were not under public scrutiny. I don't think that the treatment of my client reflects the City's mission statement that: "We the city, as representatives of the people, shall be accountable and effective guardians of the public trust and resources. We are committed to the provision of effective and efficient public services designed to enhance the quality of life of the citizens of our community."

This is about raising awareness for the many people who have been unnecessarily harmed. Our friend who is about 80 years old reported to us she was handcuffed, taken to the ground and traumatized for the non-violent crime of failing to pay her auto registration. This is for all of us everywhere.

Love and appreciation,
    Michelle Marie
    "BAM! Accountability. It's time." Couldn't have said it better.

Thank you, Michelle, for stepping into a place that many would think twice about. Much appreciation for your on-going tenacity and courage.

With heart,
    Paula

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (5th February 2015), ulli (5th February 2015)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

Love and appreciation,
    Michelle Marie
    "BAM! Accountability. It's time." Couldn't have said it better.

Thank you, Michelle, for stepping into a place that many would think twice about. Much appreciation for your on-going tenacity and courage.

With heart,
    Paula
    Thanks, Paula. Words could never express the full beneficial impact you and others on this forum have been in this process. I'll just keep sending love and appreciation energy...often without words or a commentary post.

It would be difficult to convey the intensity of my sense of mission. I just have to let some think I'm a little off my rocker!!!

Love you
    Michelle Marie

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (5th February 2015), RunningDeer (5th February 2015)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

If I hadn't lost my publisher, I would be sending out many books to aid the cause of TruthLove.

But soon...

Following the flow on that.

You all have helped a lot through homelessness, pennilessness, traumatic and even life-threatening experiences.

I have had my perfect dream home with land for the last 7 months. Nice to have an actual roof over my head and plumbing. My, how my appreciation has increased!!! I've had other gifts and upgrades, too. Now...Eternal Gratitude.

Enjoy your blessings,
    Michelle Marie

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (5th February 2015), RunningDeer (5th February 2015)

+ Reply to Thread