+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Endgame Has Arrived and It’s Not the NWO..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default The Endgame Has Arrived and It’s Not the NWO..!

The Endgame Has Arrived and It’s Not the NWO: The Dragon Has Loosed Something Frightening That Will Terrify Even the None-Believer! Life-Altering Video You Won’t Forget…

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

In the video below youtube sensation Nicholson1968, gives us a jaw-dropping truth of the Satanic end game.

In it he unveils the real agenda of Lucifer and it’s not just the New World Order, no, it is so much more than that!

He covers everything from the Satanic agenda, to the infiltration of the Fallen Angels and Nephilim.

Quote There is so much that is purposefully being hidden from the public eye and to be frank, it’s high time we let the cat out of the bag…..

Source: Watch on Vimeo

“When men began to multiply on the face of the Earth, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and took them wives of all which they chose.”Genesis 6:1-4

Quote These ‘Sons of God’ (Ben Elohim or fallen angels) were known as the Watchers. The title ‘Watcher’ simply means ‘one who watches’, ‘those who watch’, ‘those who are awake’ or ‘those who do not sleep’. These titles reflect the unique relationship between the Watchers and the human race since ancient times.
    These angelic beings were given the task by God to be earthly shepherds of humans. It was their job to watch over the human species and report back on their progress. However they were confined by the divine prime directive not to teach or become sexual active with humans. Regrettably, some of them, decided to ignore God’s command and eventually became known as the “Fallen Watcher Angels”.

Most of the information we have about these mysterious Fallen Watchers and their activities comes from the apocryphal Book of Enoch. But just who is Enoch? According to the Bible Enoch was a man who faithfully walked with God (Gen. 5:22). Enoch lived just prior to the flood of Noah and he did not keep silent about the corruption around him. The book of Jude says he prophesied about the evil on the earth:

Quote “See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones to judge everyone, and to convict all of them of all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners have spoken against him.”

~ Jude 1:14-15, NIV
    Enoch was a faithful man who trusted and obeyed God and because of that he did not see death, for God took him…

Quote “…then he was no more, because God took him away.” Genesis 5:24, NIV
    It was during Enoch’s and Noah’s lifetime that the Fallen Watcher Angels were teaching, having sex, and corrupting men on the earth.

According to the Book of Enoch, two-hundred of the ‘fallen angels’ descended from the heavenly realm on to the summit of Mount Hermon and they were so smitten by the beauty of human women that they took the form of a human and had sex with them. Because of this sin, a race of half-angelic, half-human species sprang up (Genesis 6:4) in the land. An offspring so evil that they devoured the flesh of men and were giants on the land. A race known as the Nephilim.

The fallen angels taught their wives and children a assortment of new technological skills, magical knowledge, and occult wisdom.

Azazel the leader taught men how to make swords, shields, and breastplates and how to use metals. He also taught the women the art of jewelry making and make-up. Shemyaza, another fallen watcher angel, taught humans the use of root cuttings and the magical art of enchantment; Armaros taught the resolving of enchantments; Baraqijal taught astrology; Kokabiel taught astronomy; Chazaqiel taught about clouds and the sky ; Shamsiel the sun; Sariel the courses of the moon; Penemuel instructed humans in the art of writing and reading; and Kashdejan taught the diagnosis and healing of diseases and the science of medicine.

As a result of all this corruption, God sent a flood on the earth during the time of Noah and all of the Nephilim offspring were killed. According to the Book of Enoch the 200 fallen watcher angels were bound up for 70 generations.

Since then, there has been a resurgence of fallen watcher angels—more rebellions— and the 70 generation time frame expired in the 1900′s. These fallen angels are once again wreaking havoc on the Earth and having sexual relations with women forming their evil offspring the Nephilim, who are no longer a race of giants but over time they have managed to manipulate DNA and look similar to that of the Alien greys.

Today they have infiltrated every branch of government and are calling the shots from behind closed doors; and although some deny their existence, their symbolism is very prevalent, and their name is very well known. No longer are the called the “fallen watcher angels”. But the hid under the TOP Ranks of the mysterious group known as the Illuminati!

These infamous beings are also found in the book of Revelation:

Quote “The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East. Then I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. They are spirits of demons performing miraculous signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty… Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.”

~ Rev 16:12-19, 21
    In this chapter the Bible speaks of three evil spirits that look like frogs, who go forth deceiving not only the kings, but the whole world. Note that these beings are not frogs, but they do resemble them. Meaning they have an amphibian or reptilian appearance and it further describes them as unclean spirits or demons. Therefore, I do believe it’s possible that John was talking about Fallen Angels and Nephilim when he wrote the book of Revelation. Just food for thought…

http://vineoflifenews.com/

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Default Re: The Endgame Has Arrived and It’s Not the NWO..!

I been readin about the "Endgame" for more than 40 years!
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

EarthSheriff (6th February 2015), jackovesk (6th February 2015), KiwiElf (6th February 2015), Nasu (5th February 2015), RMorgan (5th February 2015), RUSirius (6th February 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

"These angelic beings were given the task by God..."

Big guy? Flowing grey beard? Held some kind of meeting for the big boys, sounds like.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

EarthSheriff (6th February 2015), jackovesk (6th February 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,492 times in 2,185 posts

Unfortunately, for me, the video is only viewable up to about the 1:04:00 point (at the Vimeo site point)..then it zaps to the end...

Very interesting, nonetheless.... too bad I couldn't see the second plus hour to the end...

Edit...the video in the post works for me though...back to watching!
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

EarthSheriff (6th February 2015), jackovesk (6th February 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Honestly, Christianity is all wrong about their conceptual image of Satan and Hell...It's a joke.

They copied their concept of hell entirely from Tartarus (Greek mythology).

The Christian version of Satan is completely bollocks as well. It's a result of the deliberate distorted interpretation of Judaic scriptures. As you can see here, the original conceptual Satan has absolutely nothing to do with Christianity's copied Satan. The Judaic version of Satan, which is the original one, isn't even considered evil, let alone has horns and looks like a goat...He isn't even an entity on his own.

Talking about horns and goats, by the way, the looks of Christianity's demons are also entirely copied from the Greek as well, most specially Pan. Here are other Greek mythical creatures which inspired the designs of the Christian demons.

Even the Ten Commandments were stolen from the Egyptians and their Book of the Dead, as you can see here.

And don't get me started with the flood thing...It was stolen from the Sumerians and their Epic of Gilgamesh, as you can see here.

To sum up, forget this Satanism stuff. It has absolutely zero substance. It's all made up. Christianity was crafted from the begining to be the ONE religion. It's a big mess of syncretized concepts with absolutely zero legitimate theological originality. It made it easier for people from different religions to assimilate it, though, because Christianity's got elements from literally all major religions of the time.

There's no Satan. There are no Demons. There's no Hell. These things aren't even myths. They're distorted and corrupted myths deliberately crafted to frighten people, thus making them easier to control.

If people started to read what the serious Theologians and Religion Historians have to say about Christianity and its concepts, there wouldn't be a single church left in this planet. It's all a lie, all of it, including Satan, and consequently the so called Satanists.

That's it. Christianity is a complete farce. Get over it, the sooner the better.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 5th February 2015 at 19:33.

9. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Anchor (6th February 2015), Chip (5th February 2015), Cjay (6th February 2015), conk (5th February 2015), DarMar (6th February 2015), Frank V (6th February 2015), Holly Lindin (6th February 2015), jackovesk (6th February 2015), Joe Akulis (8th February 2015), KiwiElf (6th February 2015), Octavusprime (6th February 2015), RUSirius (6th February 2015), shadowstalker (6th February 2015), Soul Safari (6th February 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    I been readin about the "Endgame" for more than 40 years!
    I'm sure every past generation has thought they were in the "end times". IMHO those jigsaw pieces are falling into place more so now, than in the past they ever could have done.
    Time will tell, as the saying goes " no man

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to golden lady For This Post:

Anchor (6th February 2015), Frank V (6th February 2015), jackovesk (6th February 2015), KiwiElf (6th February 2015), yelik (5th February 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

If you think about it, the end times are here all the time, from moment to moment, because well, we are perpetually at the end of history.

We are a silly lot. We worry about the future and ignore the present and look back at our vague recollection of the past.

Be here now!
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

alh02 (6th February 2015), Becky (6th February 2015), fourty-two (6th February 2015), Frank V (6th February 2015), golden lady (6th February 2015), Heart-2-Heart (6th February 2015), KiwiElf (6th February 2015), Positive Vibe Merchant (6th February 2015), RMorgan (6th February 2015), RUSirius (6th February 2015), sandy (6th February 2015), shadowstalker (6th February 2015), ulli (6th February 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,457 times in 507 posts

The game is always on, just from different angles.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

Frank V (6th February 2015), KiwiElf (6th February 2015), RMorgan (6th February 2015), shadowstalker (6th February 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Christianity, fables or not. Consider the following: In 1960, I asked God to show me himself. How could I love someone I have never met. One week later, I sat looking out to sea on a cliff as the sun rose on the horizon. I was struck with a ray which hit my pineal gland and was in the presence of God of eternal love who let me experience the beatific vision in which I experienced peace beyond imagining, love beyond description, joy as I could never experience in this horrible world, awareness of all that ever were, will be and the eternal presence, the freeing feeling of eternal life. Before this God said to me,"I am a God of Love, I am a God of Holiness, I am a God of Judgment." He looked very serious when he said Judgment. This was God the Father. He told me I had come from him and would return to him. This happened in a moment outside of time. Thereafter, for a long period of time, I existed in a state of the Holy Spirit. No church ever did this for me. I am not a joiner. In 1975, I said to the Lord Jesus, "I haven't seen you for a long time." That night as I slept I had what I consider a vision (not in any way like my usual dreams). A framed photo of the Lord appeared, then he came alive in the frame and smiled at me as if to say, "You precocious child." Then I, the spirit of me, was drawn into the photo, into his wonderfully creative mind, in the ultimate HUG. Around 1982/83, a man I did not know, jumped off of the roof of a seven story building in our town. I was asleep at the time. One week before, I had asked the Lord to show me whether there was such a place as hell. The man said, "This woman has taken 70 years of my life and now she wants the other 70." I understood this to mean his wife and at the same time the Devil. I was going to help him by fighting the Devil. Immediately, I was at the edge of a vast chasm into which I was thrown. Three Demons were coming to devour me. I did not see their bodies but felt their psychic presence which was so Horrific that there are no words or experiences in our world with which I can compare them. Simultaneously, I realized that the spirit of the Grace of God had departed from me. This threw me into abject terror. We do not realize that while we are alive on earth we dwell within the Grace of God's presence, however, awful we live our lives. All help was gone from me and I understood Jesus on the Cross when he cried out "Father, why has thou forsaken me!" The presence of the Demons was about to make my heart cease and I cried out to the Lord to help me. Immediately, I was snapped back out of the chasm and the Lord looking very serious looked over the edge. I was so terrified that I completely forgot about the poor man who had called for help.

There is vast evil plotting against us in this world. However, there is also a realm of Love and Mercy of God the father and his Son. All those young tempted by the evil music, dope, alcohol, sexual depravity need to see it for what it is. NOTHING can substitute for your soul!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

golden lady (6th February 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

*YAWN* Yet another fear mongering article from Bible-banging nut job Lisa Haven, (from Before It's News)? (No offense to you, Jack )

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/20...t-2467054.html
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 6th February 2015 at 10:59.

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Such dramatic headlines tempted me to watch the whole video. I wish I hadn't wasted my time.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

alh02 (6th February 2015), RUSirius (6th February 2015)

+ Reply to Thread