+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast

Thread: Why Satanism (and Christianity) is a lie.

1. Link to Post #1
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,089 times in 3,536 posts

Default Why Satanism (and Christianity) is a lie.

Hey folks,

I've been away for a couple of years. Now I'm back.

Anyway, there are a few threads here talking about Satanism and the usual Satanic conspiracy theories thing.

So, I'll explain to you why Satanism is a joke and why Satanists are simply just another bunch of ordinary evil people.

(I wrote the following on another thread but since I decided to dedicate a thread to the subject, I'll paste it here)

Christianity is all wrong about their conceptual image of Satan and Hell...It's a joke.

They copied their concept of hell entirely from Tartarus (Greek mythology).

The Christian version of Satan is completely bollocks as well. It's a result of the deliberate distorted interpretation of Judaic scriptures. As you can see here, the original conceptual Satan has absolutely nothing to do with Christianity's copied Satan. The Judaic version of Satan, which is the original one, isn't even considered evil, let alone has horns and looks like a goat...It isn't even an entity on its own.

Talking about horns and goats, by the way, the looks of Christianity's demons are also entirely copied from the Greek as well, most specially Pan. Here are other Greek mythical creatures which inspired the designs of the Christian demons.

Even the Ten Commandments were stolen from the Egyptians and their Book of the Dead, as you can see here.

And don't get me started with the flood thing...It was stolen from the Sumerians and their Epic of Gilgamesh, as you can see here.

To sum up, forget this Satanism stuff. It has absolutely zero substance. It's all made up.

Christianity was crafted from the begining to be the ONE religion. It's a big mess of syncretized concepts with absolutely zero legitimate theological originality, let alone spiritual legitimacy. It made it easier for people from different religions to assimilate it, though, because it contains elements from literally all major religions of the time.

There's no Satan. There are no Demons. There's no Hell. These things aren't even myths. They're distorted and corrupted shadows of myths deliberately crafted to frighten people, thus making them easier to control.

If people started to read what the serious Theologians and Religion Historians have to say about Christianity and its concepts, there wouldn't be a single church left in this planet. It's all a lie, all of it, including Satan.

That's it. If Christianity is a complete farce, then any kind of Satanism based on its concept is also consequently a farce.

Of course, there's much more to talk about this subject. I just summed up the basics to make it easier for people to understand.

Religion is nonsense and Satan, in the traditional Christian sense, is just an overdeveloped version of the boogieman, deliberately created for the same purpose: To control your behavior through fear.

Get over it, the sooner the better. Civilization is going south quickly and there are much more important things to think about concerning this specific moment in time.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 5th February 2015 at 20:30. Reason: Typos

2. The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

13th Warrior (6th February 2015), Anchor (7th February 2015), Baby Steps (5th February 2015), Blacklight43 (5th February 2015), bodhii71 (5th February 2015), boja (5th February 2015), Cjay (8th February 2015), DarMar (6th February 2015), Debra (6th February 2015), DeDukshyn (6th February 2015), Deega (5th February 2015), Earthship (6th February 2015), Frank V (6th February 2015), Gaia (5th February 2015), Gardener (7th February 2015), GloriousPoetry (6th February 2015), halffull (5th February 2015), Heart2hearth (6th February 2015), Jackson (6th February 2015), Joy_P (6th February 2015), justntime2learn (5th February 2015), lauraheath123 (5th February 2015), Mike (5th February 2015), Napping (6th February 2015), Nasu (5th February 2015), Neal (9th February 2015), Nick Matkin (6th February 2015), Omni (6th February 2015), Pam (6th February 2015), RUSirius (5th February 2015), seko (6th February 2015), shadowstalker (6th February 2015), sherron44 (6th February 2015), Shezbeth (5th February 2015), SilentFeathers (8th February 2015), Sir Eltor (6th February 2015), Sunny-side-up (8th February 2015), TargeT (6th February 2015), william r sanford72 (25th February 2015), Wind (5th February 2015), Zampano (5th February 2015), ZooLife (7th February 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default Re: Why Satanism (and Christianity) is a lie.

You raise wonderful points but I cannot get over the absolutist, almost tyrannical tone of the post.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    You raise wonderful points but I cannot get over the absolutist, almost tyrannical tone of the post.
    Part of this impression may be caused by my objective writing style and the other part is probably because, as you know, English is not my first language. It's not easy to express yourself fluently and naturally trough a language which is very different, conceptually speaking, from your own. Too much is lost in the translation.

Rest assured, though: These are not my intentions.

I'm a peaceful man.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 5th February 2015 at 20:24.

5. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

13th Warrior (6th February 2015), alh02 (6th February 2015), Anchor (7th February 2015), Baby Steps (5th February 2015), boja (5th February 2015), Cjay (8th February 2015), DaRkViPeR (5th February 2015), DarMar (6th February 2015), Debra (6th February 2015), Frank V (6th February 2015), Gaia (5th February 2015), giovonni (6th February 2015), justntime2learn (5th February 2015), Mike (5th February 2015), Nasu (5th February 2015), Pam (6th February 2015), RUSirius (5th February 2015), seko (6th February 2015), Shezbeth (5th February 2015), spiritwind (5th February 2015), Sunny-side-up (8th February 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (5th February 2015), william r sanford72 (25th February 2015), Wind (5th February 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

<slow, deep breath exhaling in a very contented sigh> It's good to see you again dude. ^_^

Yes, yes,... yes; thank you for posting this thread. I find your conclusions to be 100% supported by the evidence, and I appreciate you providing source links (I'm WAY too lazy for such things). There is fruit and comprehension that can come of studying the Christian Chimera, but that is a testament to the quality of the original source(s) and not to the contemporary organization. I've (and others have) posted it before, but Dr. Phil Valentine does a lovely job of historically analyzing the Jesus myth in the following video.

P.S. Assertiveness is often demonized as 'tyrannical' in the absence of rational counter-point,....
    Last edited by Shezbeth; 5th February 2015 at 20:22.

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,805 times in 6,861 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    There are no Demons.
    I would love this to be true! However, there are many things occupying this reality with us and there are many different names for them. The shadow beings occupying the astral plane have been very real to me and I guess some people would choose to call them demons. I never asked for their visitations, but then again they didn't even bother to ask. Then there are the angelic beings from the angelic realms, which have been very real too. The overseers.

They're like the polar opposites, ones are vile and nasty and the others are beautiful and loving beyond this mortal human comprehension. For most people however these things are not part of their reality and good for them, I suppose. Then again, ignorance can make you vulnerable to control. For me it has been a struggle to be a person who has one foot in the other world and one in this world. I am only capable of talking about these things online, in real world I world I would quite fast get labeled as insane. Then again, to me, the real world seems insane when ever I look at the news.

If you have encountered the shadow beings, then you know what I'm talking about. Some people of course talk about djinns (In the Koran and Muslim tradition, a spirit often capable of assuming human or animal form and exercising supernatural influence over people.) too.

"The words daemon and daimon are Latinized spellings of the Greek δαίμων (daimôn), a reference to the daemons of Ancient Greek religion and mythology, Hellenistic religion and philosophy.

Daemons are good or benevolent "supernatural beings between mortals and gods, such as inferior divinities and ghosts of dead heroes" (see Plato's Symposium), and differ from the Judeo-Christian usage of demon, a malignant spirit that can seduce, afflict, or possess humans.

In this sense, a demon is solely a bad spirit. Daemons, on the other hand, are good. Note that the terms are from different religious backgrounds, and so they would not "coexist" in the same context. For most people, however, daemon is just a computer term."
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

8. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Anchor (7th February 2015), Aurvandil (17th February 2015), Baby Steps (5th February 2015), BongoBob (9th February 2015), Frank V (6th February 2015), giovonni (6th February 2015), Iro (10th February 2015), justntime2learn (5th February 2015), Limor Wolf (6th February 2015), Maia Gabrial (7th February 2015), Matisse (6th February 2015), Mike (5th February 2015), Mikelodium (17th February 2015), outerheaven (6th February 2015), RMorgan (5th February 2015), RunningDeer (8th February 2015), RUSirius (5th February 2015), seko (6th February 2015), Shezbeth (5th February 2015), sigma6 (5th February 2015), Sunny-side-up (8th February 2015), william r sanford72 (25th February 2015), ZooLife (7th February 2015)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shezbeth (here)
    Yes, yes,... yes; thank you for posting this thread. I find your conclusions to be 100% supported by the evidence, and I appreciate you providing source links (I'm WAY too lazy for such things). There is fruit and comprehension that can come of studying the Christian Chimera, but that is a testament to the quality of the original source(s) and not to the contemporary organization. I've (and others have) posted it before, but Dr. Phil Valentine does a lovely job of historically analyzing the Jesus myth in the following video.
    Thank you my friend,

I just raised some important points which are largely accepted by the majority of reputable History of Religion and Theology scholars.

Of course, it's almost a crime to reduce such a complex and fascinating subject to just a few paragraphs, but it's all backed up by solid historical evidence. Christianity is nothing but a crude collage of other ancient myths and religions.

As for the life of Jesus himself, very very little is known about him, historically speaking. As you know, none of the gospels was actually written by actual disciples. They've been written from 70 to 350 years after the alleged crucifixion, and extensively modified at will by the Roman Catholic Church in the following centuries. The Bible itself was intensively modified for about 1600 years.

As a matter of fact, there's no direct eye-witness account of Jesus's life. This is considered very intriguing by Historians and Theologians, since other much less important historical characters were largely documented by scribes, priests, philosophers and historians of the time. So, if he was so important, why there's literally nothing written about him by the very people who allegedly lived in the same historical period? It's like, historically, he didn't even exist.

That's why there's growing current of thought called Mythicism, which, in respect to this subject, studies the possibility of not only Christianity being a complete fabrication, but the character of Jesus himself being a total farce as well.

In this line, I reccomend the work of Robert M. Price, which currently is one of the most prominent mythicists.

For a more conventional approach to the historical Jesus, I recommend the works of Bart D. Ehrman.

Both authors have written very notable books. Very dense reading, though. Not for everyone, specially Robert M. Price.

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 5th February 2015 at 21:16.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Anchor (7th February 2015), Baby Steps (5th February 2015), Frank V (6th February 2015), RUSirius (5th February 2015), Shezbeth (5th February 2015), william r sanford72 (25th February 2015)

11. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

True modern science supports a model including all possibilities,
    not a model excluding all competition.

Quote https://www.bigquestionsonline.com/c...er-believe-god

That’s why, when Peierls was asked whether a machine could be an “observer,” he said no, explaining that “the quantum mechanical description is in terms of knowledge, and knowledge requires somebody who knows.” Not a purely physical thing, but a mind.

But what if one refuses to accept this conclusion, and maintains that only physical entities exist and that all observers and their minds are entirely describable by the equations of physics? Then the quantum probabilities remain in limbo, not 0 and 100% (in general) but hovering somewhere in between. They never get resolved into unique and definite outcomes, but somehow all possibilities remain always in play. One would thus be forced into what is called the “Many Worlds Interpretation” (MWI) of quantum mechanics.

Many people think of the universe as a dumb thing without a mind,
    and that we amoebas are the grand total pinnacle of all those light-years of potential.

Personally, as a lover of science who includes the possibility of the supernatural, I cannot say that the universe is a mindless thing.

Whether or not Lucifer/Satan is a bad thing is a totally different argument than whether or not the Setian intelligence exists.

Also many religions are distorted and misinterpreted beyond recognition.
    Hence the warning, that the messengers brought us not peace, but a sword.

12. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    There are no Demons.
    I would love this to be true! However, there are many things occupying this reality with us and there are many different names for them. The shadow beings occupying the astral plane have been very real to me and I guess some people would choose to call them demons. I never asked for their visitations, but then again they didn't even bother to ask. Then there are the angelic beings from the angelic realms, which have been very real too. The overseers.

They're like the polar opposites, ones are vile and nasty and the others are beautiful and loving beyond this mortal human comprehension. For most people however these things are not part of their reality and good for them, I suppose. Then again, ignorance can make you vulnerable to control. For me it has been a struggle to be a person who has one foot in the other world and one in this world. I am only capable of talking about these things online, in real world I world I would quite fast get labeled as insane. Then again, to me, the real world seems insane when ever I look at the news.

If you have encountered the shadow beings, then you know what I'm talking about. Some people of course talk about djinns (In the Koran and Muslim tradition, a spirit often capable of assuming human or animal form and exercising supernatural influence over people.) too.

"The words daemon and daimon are Latinized spellings of the Greek δαίμων (daimôn), a reference to the daemons of Ancient Greek religion and mythology, Hellenistic religion and philosophy.

Daemons are good or benevolent "supernatural beings between mortals and gods, such as inferior divinities and ghosts of dead heroes" (see Plato's Symposium), and differ from the Judeo-Christian usage of demon, a malignant spirit that can seduce, afflict, or possess humans.

In this sense, a demon is solely a bad spirit. Daemons, on the other hand, are good. Note that the terms are from different religious backgrounds, and so they would not "coexist" in the same context. For most people, however, daemon is just a computer term."
    Thank you for that concise illustration of the difference between Demon and Daemon. I'm stealing that for later use BTW.

May I suggest that the "... you know what I'm talking about" is not an effective method of reference, as one is relying on the experiences of another person (which may have little/nothing to do with what one means) to validate their own claims?

Personally, I have had numerous experiences with numerous types of "shadow beings" which had very different natures and and methods of operation. The term 'shadow' is (IMO) near as unspecific as the term 'Demon', as it can be applied to any number of phenomena and experience.

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    Many people think of the universe as a dumb thing without a mind,
    and that we amoebas are the grand total pinnacle of all those light-years of potential.

Personally, as a lover of science who includes the possibility of the supernatural, I cannot say that the universe is a mindless thing.

Whether or not Lucifer/Satan is a bad thing is a totally different argument than whether or not the Setian intelligence exists.

Also many religions are distorted and misinterpreted beyond recognition.
    Hence the warning, that the messengers brought us not peace, but a sword.
    I haven't made up my mind about a possible Deistic or Pantheistic origin of the universe as well. Although the Intelligent Design hypothesis seems to be gradually losing its foundations, both philosophically and scientifically, in my opinion.

However, Theism is out of the table. Definitively. In that sense, I'm more of a Anti-Theist than an Atheist...Or better yet: I'm just me. No labels.

I've recently read a Lawrence M. Krauss's book, called A Universe From Nothing, and I must say he's got superb arguments. I highly recommend this one as well.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 5th February 2015 at 21:41.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Gaia (5th February 2015), RUSirius (7th February 2015), Shezbeth (6th February 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (5th February 2015), william r sanford72 (25th February 2015)

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,212 times in 348 posts

Demons and angels-heaven and hell. Good or bad. Sweet or sour.
    It is a construct in our heads. The Absolute does not care.
    Even though we cannot view the lives of Mohammad, Jesus, Buddha and Abraham ;-)
    and many people in between and what was before and after ;-)
    These are all words to describe a (one) consciousness. Religion distorted it.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zampano For This Post:

Gaia (5th February 2015), giovonni (6th February 2015), justntime2learn (5th February 2015), Maia Gabrial (7th February 2015), Omni (6th February 2015), RunningDeer (8th February 2015), william r sanford72 (25th February 2015), Wind (5th February 2015)

17. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi RMorgan,

here is a different idea possibly,

what about a universe whose intelligence is co-created, co-developed, along with ours?

it can neither wholly dictate or wholly follow, being as it is a part of us all,
    due to quantum physics.

to stand alone regardless of the price is an age-old dilemma common to most religions. this could be due to the fact that nature itself hates a void, it strives to connect and permeate all things,

just like the light St John talked about...
    we have the light within us, we can see the light,
    but we can't take complete credit for it.

edit: due to our darkness

18. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,438 times in 1,721 posts

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    There are no Demons.

Thank you for that concise illustration of the difference between Demon and Daemon. I'm stealing that for later use BTW.

May I suggest that the "... you know what I'm talking about" is not an effective method of reference, as one is relying on the experiences of another person (which may have little/nothing to do with what one means) to validate their own claims?

Personally, I have had numerous experiences with numerous types of "shadow beings" which had very different natures and and methods of operation. The term 'shadow' is (IMO) near as unspecific as the term 'Demon', as it can be applied to any number of phenomena and experience.
    The tragedy of the boycott is that it's based on an utter lie.

19. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,805 times in 6,861 posts

I know that although it doesn't matter to me that much if someone believes me or not, afterall I could be talking nonsense, but I know I'm not. The testimonies out there speak for themselves anyways. Terms and names can be limiting, one could call those beings just "otherworldly" creatures, whatever they may be. Some of their intentions are quite clear, others not so much. Usually it's fairly easy to sense what they're about by just observing how you feel in their presence. "Shadow" anything usually doesn't mean a good encounter, then again the light beings are far more unwilling to show their forms, but maybe that has just been the case with me.

The few experiences I have had have been strange, to put it mildly. To me they have just proved that this reality is far more complex than we would like to admit, and we still know very little about it. Experiences are experiences, I guess it's for the best not to put any labels on them. Oh and that quote was not written by me, I just copied it.
    Last edited by Wind; 5th February 2015 at 21:44.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th February 2015), Frank V (6th February 2015), justntime2learn (5th February 2015), Limor Wolf (6th February 2015), Mike (5th February 2015), ponda (6th February 2015), RMorgan (5th February 2015), spiritwind (5th February 2015), william r sanford72 (25th February 2015), Zampano (5th February 2015)

21. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,820 times in 4,117 posts

this little bit brings it all comedically together, explaining the...er...derivative nature of christianity...

if you havent already seen it, i think you'd absolutely love this documentary Raf.

good to have you back by the way...

Wind's post is particularly interesting, because it raises some questions that need to be addressed before certain conclusions can be reached. like, whats a demon? i mean, exactly what is a demon? i cant conclusively say they do or dont exist until i know what they are. of course, theres the biblical version; theres the shadow people, or djinn; some have even referred to various ufo races, like the so-called greys, as demons.

so, we use these labels to tag and categorize but they can often end up confusing us. and why are we so confused? well, all the disinformation and double talk for one. christianity and satanism mean different things to different people; this is because we're all individuals filtering info thru imperfect lens', but also because of all the subterfuge and deliberately misleading information. so to declare christianity and satanism an absolute lie, we'd have to sift thru some language first, and come to a consensus as to what both of those things are...and that, of course, will never happen.

there are bits of truth in christianity. satanism too, id venture. as belief systems they are inherently flawed, as Raf points out. fraudulent. ive never subscribed to biblical versions of heaven and hell, god and satan etc, but id be lying if i said certain books didnt prompt me to update my thinking, books like 'the demonologist', which documents the life's work of ed and lorraine warren. call it whatever you want, but after reading such a document i find it impossible to deny the existence of what most would call "demons". also, i cant answer why, if jesus was purely a fictional creation, these demons respond to his name with such disdain; or why they recoil from holy water; or why the catholic church seems so successful at driving these entities out of people. a simple mind might conclude that, since all these things appear to be true, jesus is indeed the jesus of the bible and christianity is indeed the world's one legitimate religion. of course, if youve been in this game for a while you realize things just arent that simple. its too simple to declare these things outright lies and its too simple to declare them outright truths. the answer, as usual, winds up somewhere in the middle.

RAf is absolutely correct regarding the derivative nature of christianity and its central figure, jesus. its my opinion, however, that certain stories have been attributed to jesus in order to discredit him, like the stories of his origin and the shockingly similar stories he shares with the so called gods that preceded him. this is purely conjecture, i have no data to back this up, but its something i feel to be true. i reject the idea of a satan figure, but i believe unequivocally that forces of evil exist in this universe that we cannot even begin to comprehend...be they "demons" or djinn or whatever. so i think its the language at times, the semantics, that cause division among us. christianity and satanism are indeed largely shams, but id encourage us not to throw the baby out with the bath water, as they say. no matter how flawed, both contain valuable truths

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Anchor (7th February 2015), Art (6th February 2015), Aurvandil (17th February 2015), RMorgan (5th February 2015), RunningDeer (8th February 2015), Shezbeth (6th February 2015), william r sanford72 (25th February 2015)

23. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Guide: Here to help

Thanks
    Thanked 4,022 times in 901 posts

Hey Raf, welcome back, great to have you in! From the less I know, religions are human made, surely influenced by some ETs sometimes.

On the devil side, IMO, there are energies swirling around us constantly. As we know, energy has both polarities (positive/negative). At times we may be easily influenced by one or the other! And since our mind/emotion have different responsiveness in time, we may easily recognize influences we like to call "devil". My 2 cents.

One thing is sure, we are more than we accept ourselves to be!

The best to you!

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Art (6th February 2015), Limor Wolf (6th February 2015), RMorgan (6th February 2015), RunningDeer (8th February 2015), RUSirius (6th February 2015), william r sanford72 (25th February 2015)

25. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

Wind's post is particularly interesting, because it raises some questions that need to be addressed before certain conclusions can be reached. like, whats a demon? i mean, exactly what is a demon? i cant conclusively say they do or dont exist until i know what they are. of course, theres the biblical version; theres the shadow people, or djinn; some have even referred to various ufo races, like the so-called greys, as demons...

...but i believe unequivocally that forces of evil exist in this universe that we cannot even begin to comprehend...be they "demons" or djinn or whatever. so i think its the language at times, the semantics, that cause division among us. christianity and satanism are indeed largely shams, but id encourage us not to throw the baby out with the bath water, as they say. no matter how flawed, both contain valuable truths
    Hey mate,

First...Thanks! It's good to be back.

I've watched this doc. Bill Maher is awesome.

Well, my main point with this thread is to tell people that the Satanists-Sodomites-Nazi-Communists-Anarchists are not coming to get them. I was surprised to see this kind of redneck christian right-wing propaganda around here. This kind of stuff doesn't belong to places like this. Leave it to Alex Jones.

Anyway, I don't have anything to say about good and evil. This is a subject that transcends complexity. I wont even start...I don't even know if ultimately there's any difference between good and evil in the first place...What's good for me might be bad to you...What's good to you might be bad for me...Is there something totally good or totally evil?

If there are indeed things such as evil forces, are they evil in relation to what? To whom? Let's suppose an ET race comes down here and turn us into livestock. Does it make them evil? What if they are lovely parents to their kids? They could share a fat fried human leg watching baseball and having a good time! They could take their kids to hunt humans on holidays! Would it make them more evil than we are?

Is there any way to be sure that we're the good guys, in the first place? Well, generally, our behavior as a race is quite demonic, biblically speaking...

I really laugh out loud when people say that there are evil forces fighting for our souls and stuff like that. Evil? I assure you that, from the perspective of a cow in a slaughterhouse we're as evil as it gets.

But I digress...The thing is, it's impossible to say words like Satan, Hell, God or Demon without automatically bringing their inlaid traditional meaning with them. Do you know what I mean?

Their traditional, popular meaning is completely bollocks. Satan, as described by Christianity doesn't exist. The same goes to the words Hell, God and Demon. These things don't exist in the traditional christian sense. It's all made up.

Now, think about this: We're all exposed to these concepts since we're kids, for countless generations. They are part of our culture. Gods, Angels, Demons, Hell and all this crap...Independently of where you live...These concepts are an inseparable part of our civilization...This goes beyond brainwashing...It's like collective unconscious washing.

The hard question is, do you honestly think we're able to accurately interpret anything spiritual/philosophical/theological out of this box?

Do you think our mindset is adequate to analytically judge anything, any phenomenon which is external to our existential platform?

Ah...It's complicated...There are so many colors between and beyond black and white.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 6th February 2015 at 01:05.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Mike (6th February 2015), RUSirius (6th February 2015), william r sanford72 (25th February 2015)

27. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

it is real easy to say there are no such things as demons, Christ, God, principalities of evil, etc. Denial offers up no safety from the reality of these, when you have first hand experience with these there is no denying them even if I wanted to. Sure religions are corrupt, about everything man puts his hand to gets corrupted so no surprise there. Let me put something forward here 99.9% of people have never heard of and know absolutely nothing about yet it is very real. "Demonflesh", if you go look on the web it will have all kinds of misleading stupidity about Demonflesh. What it really is, is when two demons use two human hosts to talk audibly back and forth to one another. If you ever witness this you will likely piss yourself and then burn rubber out of there. There is a lot you do not know, because you don't know it does not mean it does not exist.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rozzy For This Post:

Limor Wolf (7th February 2015), william r sanford72 (25th February 2015)

29. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

Wind's post is particularly interesting, because it raises some questions that need to be addressed before certain conclusions can be reached. like, whats a demon? i mean, exactly what is a demon? i cant conclusively say they do or dont exist until i know what they are. of course, theres the biblical version; theres the shadow people, or djinn; some have even referred to various ufo races, like the so-called greys, as demons...

...but i believe unequivocally that forces of evil exist in this universe that we cannot even begin to comprehend...be they "demons" or djinn or whatever. so i think its the language at times, the semantics, that cause division among us. christianity and satanism are indeed largely shams, but id encourage us not to throw the baby out with the bath water, as they say. no matter how flawed, both contain valuable truths
    Hey mate,

First...Thanks! It's good to be back.

I've watched this doc. Bill Maher is awesome.

Well, my main point with this thread is to tell people that the Satanists-Sodomites-Nazi-Communists-Anarchists are not coming to get them. I was surprised to see this kind of redneck christian right-wing propaganda around here. This kind of stuff doesn't belong to places like this. Leave it to Alex Jones.
    ^

This appears to be another post fashioned to dictate what people think here.

Those of us who choose to spend our time researching Nazism in modern day life are completely justified in doing so.
    Despite your choice of words, this hobby does not reflect a lack of education, nor does it suggest a specific affiliation with some belief system or other.
    What a strange assumption that was.

Were you aware of the fact that one of the first things Hitler tried to do when he rose to power was abolish the variety of faiths native to Germany at the time?
    He treated Christians like foreigners, the very people who had built pre-modern Germany, and of course we all know what he did to Jewish folks, another group who had worked hard to make a living in Germany.

It's also strange that you threw all those labels together (Nazism and Communism in the same label, really now?) like a patchwork quilt and expect the thinkers here to thank you for the education.

Quote the Satanists-Sodomites-Nazi-Communists-Anarchists are not coming to get them
    Are you keeping up with this week's news at all? Just saying.

Quote surprised to see this kind of redneck christian right-wing propaganda around here
    I'm surprised to see you too.

The "main point" of your thread appears to be simple crap stirring.
    Based on the portions quoted.

P.s. Chew on this link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rica-WWII.html

Secret files reveal 9,000 Nazi war criminals fled to South America after WWII
    As many as 5,000 Nazis went to Argentina
    Between 1,500 and 2,000 ended up in Brazil
    Around 500 to 1,000 settled in Chile
    The rest started new lives in Paraguay and Uruguay

Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 6th February 2015 at 01:35.

30. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote The "main point" of your thread appears to be simple crap stirring.
    Based on the portions quoted.
    I was thinking about the same thing.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzy For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (6th February 2015)

32. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,454 times in 507 posts

Being born into christianity, totally bored most the time until I was "all grown up." The boredom turned into an interest, turned into a serious "want" to believe, but never could. My experience as I assume most others, is one of indoctrination through a highly controlled "education." Breaking away from the multitude of traps and relearning life, continuously, and acknowledging that we know religions are a small contained box of a story, with similar goals. Its hard to break away from the emotional ties and wants of religions, but if you can, things can expand greatly, there should be no limitations on our ability to explore our mind in a productive manner. But whats productive to one may not be productive to another.
    Last edited by RUSirius; 6th February 2015 at 03:45.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

GloriousPoetry (6th February 2015), Mike (6th February 2015), outerheaven (6th February 2015), RMorgan (6th February 2015), RunningDeer (8th February 2015), seeker/reader (6th February 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (6th February 2015), william r sanford72 (25th February 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast