+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Project Camelot: Daniel Smith - MMS & The Charges Aganist Him

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,599 times in 20,439 posts

Question Project Camelot: Daniel Smith - MMS & The Charges Aganist Him

From Kerry Cassidy

"I interview Daniel Smith who is about to go on trial for selling MMS (Jim Humble's Miracle Mineral Supplement). He tells us about the case against him, the convoluted trail of thinking that leads the FDA and ultimately the Department of Justice to commit what is a great injustice against him and several others. He is extremely well spoken and sober in regard to how judges and the legal system conspires to implicate him in their drive to eliminate our right to heal ourselves while supporting big pharma ...

Go here for more details on MMS and for links to Camelot video interviews with the inventor of MMS, Jim Humble" ... http://projectcamelotportal.com/blog...l-smith-re-mms
    Quote GUEST BIO:

Daniel Smith is self educated musician, scientist, entrepreneur and family man. In 2007, Daniel left a career in technology and founded Project GreenLife, a private healthcare membership association that made alternative health products available to members worldwide. One of these products was MMS - Miracle Mineral Solution - a simple sodium chlorite solution that would later be targeted for removal from the market by the FDA to make way for the release of a pharmaceutical company equivalent. In 2013, the EU passed orphaned drug status for sodium chlorite for the treatment of ALS with reports of ongoing clinical studies for its use with MS, Parkinson's and Alzheimer's. Daniel, who is facing 37 years in prison for making MMS available to the world, has spent two years fighting a corrupt criminal justice system and has launched a petition to Congress (2015) to impeach prosecutorial and judicial misconduct and enact much needed reform. Daniel's site, as well as the petition, can be found at StandByDaniel.com.
    Published on Feb 5, 2015

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to giovonni For This Post:

arwen (11th February 2015), Baby Steps (6th February 2015), Bill Ryan (7th February 2015), Debra (6th February 2015), DNA (9th February 2015), East Sun (8th February 2015), genevieve (6th February 2015), gripreaper (6th February 2015), Kimberley (8th February 2015), lilac (7th February 2015), Limor Wolf (9th February 2015), Mutchie (8th February 2015), onawah (8th February 2015), sandy (6th February 2015), seko (6th February 2015), Stephanie (6th February 2015), Sunny-side-up (6th February 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,654 times in 3,743 posts

Default Re: Project Camelot: Daniel Smith - MMS & The Charges Aganist Him

Great interview. Must listen at the 1 hour mark about the securitization of cases and how courts are NOTHING about justice OR the charges, the actual alleged injury.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

arwen (11th February 2015), Bill Ryan (7th February 2015), Debra (6th February 2015), genevieve (6th February 2015), giovonni (6th February 2015), Kimberley (8th February 2015), Mutchie (8th February 2015), shadowstalker (6th February 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,752 times in 956 posts

Hello Siblings,

Given the history of behaviour of the FDA...

If the FDA are pursuing a case against MMS vendors, that almost definitely
    means that MMS is an effective treatment.

My question is: Does the 100 minute video above contain any mention of
    evidence for the efficacy of MMS ? If so, at what part of the video is this
    evidence cited ?

Thank you to anyone that replies with an answer to my question.
    (Reply in this thread or reply by PM)

be happy

lucidity :-)

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,599 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: Project Camelot: Daniel Smith - MMS & The Charges Aganist Him

Can't speak for the video ...

But its usefulness with guided treatment has worked for me ...

And i am sure there are many others here that could testify to MMS's ability to produce a desired and beneficial result.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to giovonni For This Post:

Debra (6th February 2015), Jhonie (26th July 2015), JRS (6th February 2015), Limor Wolf (9th February 2015), Mutchie (8th February 2015), shadowstalker (26th July 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Thank you, Giovonni, for starting this thread. I had posted elsewhere on the forum about this, urging that we do what we can to support David Smith bear the tremendous cost of standing up to the powers that be in court. I am not clear on how to bring in a post link, so here I copy entire the post I'd made previously.

But first I wish to state that MMS has saved my life on several occasions. Without it I would not be alive in physical body today. I stand and say my "no" to those who seek to control and harm us. Here is my earlier post:

MMS is on trial, in the form of Daniel Smith. His court case is set for March 2, 2015. If the FDA wins this case, it will become difficult to find and use "Miracle Mineral Supplements".

I believe it is necessary that we act in support of this man, whom the FDA has targeted since 2012, if we want to re-establish a world of freedom and joyful health.

I recommend reading the website www.standbydaniel.com regarding this.
    Inform yourself how FDA and the US justice system support the hidden ones seeking to harm and control the people of the world.
    I think we should voice our firm "no" in the best way we can.

Read below the slanted questions the prosecutors have submitted to pose to potential jurors for this trial. The jury will be stacked in favour of the FDA/government prosecutors:

1. Do you believe the FDA protects the public health by making sure drugs are safe and effective for their intended uses?
    2. Who here believes that a person who wants to sell a new drug to people as a cure for diseases should get FDA approval first by showing that it is safe and effective?
    3. Do you believe that consenting adults should be allowed to buy and sell alternativ emedicines without interference from the FDA
    4. Who thinks that the government cannot be trusted to protect the public health?
    5. Do any of you believe that the FDA cares more about drug company profits than the public health?
    6. Do any of you think that the FDA has blocked public access to effective medicines for improper reasons?
    7. Who agrees with the following statement: regular vaccinations protect the public against the spread of illnesses and diseases like chicken pox or measles?
    8. Who here believes that children should not be required to get vaccinated in order to attend public school?
    9. Does anyone here think the government should not put fluoride in our drinking water?
    10. Would any of you have difficulty finding someone guilty if she committed a crime because she believed she was helping people?

Any aware, informed, thinking person would not be selected for this jury.

The only help that can be given seems to be financial. Twice I have tried to sign the “change.org” petition supporting Daniel, but my computer froze and would not send the “sign this petition” page.

It is said: The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
    Last edited by Meggings; 6th February 2015 at 16:48.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,748 times in 1,912 posts

I am bumping this and adding a few things....

Please watch this short video

Here is a link to a petition for this issue. Anyone in the world can sign the petition... !00,000 signers are needed...yes you signing this could help if it gets to 100,000

"URGENT: Please sign Daniel's Hunger for Justice Petition on Change.org this very moment - asking Congress to investigate and impeach prosecutorial and judicial misconduct and to enact vital reform. Then share your support with everyone you know! It’s not too late. Believe in change!"

https://www.change.org/p/standbydani...federal-judges

Please sign the above petition and get others to do the same. We have 1 month left before the March 3rd court case: Daniel Smith VS the FDA! We need 100,000 signatures!"

And this link to the latest MMS Newsletter has all the links you need and more to educate your self and others about MMS

http://mmsnews.is/
    Much love to us all!!!!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

East Sun (8th February 2015), giovonni (8th February 2015), JRS (9th February 2015), Limor Wolf (9th February 2015), onawah (8th February 2015)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

You have to be a registered voter to sign a petition to attempt to get redress from a system which is totally corrupt where no redress is possible. It is time to come out of the public, rescind all adhesion contracts, and step into the private.

There are no benefits and privileges worth retaining in the public venue, which has proven to be totally corrupt, and energetically this hologram of insanity is held in place by black magic in the astral.

What is happening to Daniel is absolutely atrocious, and I fear for his future. He sold goods in interstate commerce as a registered business. He is subject to the regulations which govern commerce in the public venue. He did not take the opportunity to bow out gracefully when he was initially approached by the FDA and advised by the best FDA defense attorney on the planet to recall the product and refund the money and close the business. He did initially do that, but then went back in and began reselling it again. He "poked" the sleeping bear.

He and us are owned by the state and we are indigent and under the age a majority, lost as sea, and presumed dead, in a system which is bankrupt and operates by executive privilege under a military state of emergency by Admiralty Law, and our abandoned estates are in probate and being administered by the trustees of the bankruptcy.

The indictment has already been bonded and securitized, and the money distributed to the state. The surety is in place (Daniel) and cannot be revoked by jurisprudence because there is no jurisprudence, only administration of the estate trust and the courts access to the line of credit.

That is the truth. We need to step back from the canvas and look at the bigger picture. It's time to step out of the matrix altogether. I have never been more adamant about this as I am now.

One day they will come to your door for you, maybe not today and maybe not for awhile, but they will come. There is no satiating those who are hell bent on vampiring all of the energy of this planet, like a cancer which eats it's host to attempt to survive and prolong the inevitable.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 9th February 2015 at 07:41.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

giovonni (9th February 2015), heyokah (9th February 2015), Kimberley (9th February 2015), Limor Wolf (9th February 2015)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,748 times in 1,912 posts

This is important !!!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

giovonni (10th February 2015), Limor Wolf (9th February 2015)

15. Link to Post #9
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,961 times in 3,026 posts

Quote Originally posted by Givonny: " i am sure there are many others here that could testify to MMS's ability to produce a desired and beneficial result"
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post631535

Quote Posted by Kimberly: This is important!!!
    I join with your call, Kimberly. And thank you Giovonny for posting this interview

For all who may want to help - Donations can be made via -

https://www.gofundme.com/mmsdefensefund/donate

Gripreaper, I agree with your points mentioned... apparently for better or for worse something will have to give, soon.
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 9th February 2015 at 18:07.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

giovonni (10th February 2015), gripreaper (9th February 2015)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I know this happened about 60 days ago, but I missed it. I found a thread where the verdict was posted, yet I felt this thread was a better place to put this when you look at the previous posts.

Daniel Smith was railroaded. Here is the Department of Justice (oxymoron) statement: emphasis mine.

A federal jury in the Eastern District of Washington returned a guilty verdict yesterday against a Spokane, Washington, man for selling industrial bleach as a miracle cure for numerous diseases and illnesses

Louis Daniel Smith, 45, was convicted following a seven-day trial of conspiracy, smuggling, selling misbranded drugs and defrauding the United States.

Sodium chlorite is an industrial chemical used as a pesticide and for hydraulic fracking and wastewater treatment. Sodium chlorite cannot be sold for human consumption and suppliers of the chemical include a warning sheet stating that it can cause potentially fatal side effects if swallowed.

“This verdict demonstrates that the Department of Justice will prosecute those who sell dangerous chemicals as miracle cures to sick people and their desperate loved ones,” said Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General Benjamin C. Mizer of the Justice Department’s Civil Division. “Consumers have the right to expect that the medicines that they purchase are safe and effective.” Mizer thanked the jury for its service and its careful consideration of the evidence.

Chlorine dioxide is a potent agent used to bleach textiles, among other industrial applications. Chlorine dioxide is a severe respiratory and eye irritant that can cause nausea, diarrhea and dehydration.

In all, the jury convicted Smith of one count of conspiracy to commit multiple crimes, three counts of introducing misbranded drugs into interstate commerce with intent to defraud or mislead and one count of fraudulently smuggling merchandise into the United States. The jury found Smith not guilty on one out of four of the misbranded drug counts. He faces a statutory maximum of 34 years in prison at his Sept. 9 sentencing.

http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/seller...l-miracle-cure

Just look at the language that they use, charged with vitriol and venom, sending a good man away for 35 years? And now they are going after the GcMAF that Dr Bradstreet was working with, which showed that autism is caused through vaccination which causes the inhibitor Nagalase to block the naturally occurring GcMAF protein in the body!

So, the bastards who own all the BAR attorneys acting as judges and litigators railroads anyone who is helping humanity against the onslaught of forced genocide, put you in prison for life, and if they really don't like you then you might take a permanent dirt nap like Dr Bradstreet and his colleagues.

There is no remedy in the courts folks, none, zero, zilch. If you are participating in interstate commerce, than you ARE subject to the rules of commerce, which means that any commercial sale of any product has to be approved by the psychopathic corporate controllers, and you must be licensed by same.

Pretty soon we will have to rescind our adhesion contracts, revoke our US citizenship, declare via recorded affidavit, that we do not wish to receive any benefits or privileges of being a citizen, or a resident, or a voter, and take full responsibility for our own welfare and our own health and safety.

Like George Carlin would say, they don't give a sh!t about you, and you are NOT IN the big club.

How long do we wait, till they are at our door forcing us to take the vaccines that destroy the immune system, and force us completely out of commerce and throw us in jail for non compliance as a public health and safety hazard? How long before we can't get MMS? How do we protect the children? What will we say to our children twenty years from now?
    Last edited by gripreaper; 26th July 2015 at 21:38.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Bluegreen (27th July 2015), genevieve (27th July 2015), giovonni (26th July 2015)

+ Reply to Thread