+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Public Neuroscience Thread (Mind Control, Thought Surveillance, Synthetic Dreams, etc)

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Public Neuroscience Thread (Mind Control, Thought Surveillance, Synthetic Dreams, etc)

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    Natural telepathy is a myth? Well, here's the way I look at it and I'm not just trying to come across as a know-it-all as I am speaking from the position as a participator in conversations with those from those realms outside of our own. Telepathy is indeed a reality and I can even prove it.... if you want me to. Sound outlandish? Try me

But from what I KNOW via through my experiences since the early 90's (am going on 60 in a couple of weeks so I've been at this a loooong time... btw), is that there are intelligence's from those outside of our realm who use their own technology to not only communicate to us directly via technology on our end but also via through direct telepathy too where, in that case, that technology has been implanted into our electro/bio system. "They" in fact, even call it their "technology".

But here's the bottom line, spirituality is only physics that has not been discovered yet.

PS -- "they" know what you're going to "think", even before you think it... let alone say it. lol
    Hey Roisin, I want to try you. Can I? How should we conduct the experiment? I am curious....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Ansible For This Post:

Omni (7th February 2015), shadowstalker (7th February 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Re: Public Neuroscience Thread (Mind Control, Thought Surveillance, Synthetic Dreams, etc)

Quote Electronic telepathy will not increase any type of hive mindedness. And I know for sure it is in humanity's future.
    I hope it's not part of our future! IMO all technologies take us away from what we truly are.
    Hive mind uses technology. Farsight Institute remote viewed them and discovered the central system and the being in control of it all.

Everyone has something embarrassing or whatever they don't want others to know. Criminals especially. If natural telepathy happened to ALL of us at the same time, we could adjust to it together.

George Kavassillas said that whenever he ran into someone in the 5D, he would know everything about them instantly. And vice versa. And this is a natural spiritual ability I'd welcome. We ARE ready for this. The only ones who would hate this are those with criminal intentions....

I don't mind if anyone has access to my mind as long as I have access to theirs....What would bother me is if it were a one way street....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

annacherie (7th February 2015), william r sanford72 (7th February 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member annacherie's Avatar
    Thanks

"Suppose you had access to every persons' brain on the planet" - MP in 10 minutes!!! oi ye vey...... I posted this on another thread but felt it central to this conversation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l6VPpDublg

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by annacherie (here)
    Omni ...what do you attribute your ability to maintain your sanity throughout your torture experiences?
    When they first started happening to me I went a little crazy due to being mind controlled to do such. But over the years I have learned to take torture in stride. It no longer affects me emotionally for the most part I just get through it.

Quote Do you suppose they were inflicted upon you to silence any egoic type of disclosure??
    I'm not sure what you mean here.

Quote It seems discerning the source of messages would be really important. I think its actually pretty easy to know what resonates vs what does not ...notice that the 7-10 hz (schumann) a positive and safe frequency band to work with....but curiously windows browser frequencies shuts it all down....perhaps this would speak to the hive mind issue. Persinger studies the OBE .....this is akin to the chicken or the egg metaphor. perhaps those who have learned to navigate the astral through to higher dimensions )higher frequenncies would best be those to experiment w this technology as the free will is the ultimate mediator and judge?
    I don't know his work very well, but it seems to be important.

Natural telepathy is a myth? Well, here's the way I look at it and I'm not just trying to come across as a know-it-all as I am speaking from the position as a participator in conversations with those from those realms outside of our own. Telepathy is indeed a reality and I can even prove it.... if you want me to. Sound outlandish? Try me

But from what I KNOW via through my experiences since the early 90's (am going on 60 in a couple of weeks so I've been at this a loooong time... btw), is that there are intelligence's from those outside of our realm who use their own technology to not only communicate to us directly via technology on our end but also via through direct telepathy too where, in that case, that technology has been implanted into our electro/bio system. "They" in fact, even call it their "technology".

But here's the bottom line, spirituality is only physics that has not been discovered yet.

PS -- "they" know what you're going to "think", even before you think it... let alone say it. lol
    Well everyone probably has their own perspective on this. Personally I find it incredulous the idea of natural telepathy. The mental control needed to do such a thing would likely require mind control technology the way I see it. How could you hone in on one person or multiple people just based on thinking to them? Would you have to hold them in your mind while talking ??? What about random thoughts you don't want to be beamed to someone, but when you are thinking of someone wouldn't your thoughts be transmitted to them? And wouldn't a planet full of people fully able to send anyone a thought be ridiculous? What about celebrities? They would basically get the effects of schizophrenia with so many people thinking about them and talking to them. Natural telepathy just doesn't seem practical to me.

I'm open to being wrong about this, but I believe natural telepathy gives things like energetic signatures and not much else, and has been propagated by the absence of sources telling them it is microwaves being beamed into their mind accounting for telepathy. So naturally people assume it is some natural phenomenon when it is based on technology IMHO.

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Found this article:
    The top 5 neurscience breakthroughs of 2014
    http://theconnecto.me/2014/12/the-to...oughs-of-2014/

Quote 5. Brain-to-Brain Transmission of Words

Last year’s #1 breakthrough spot went to Rao and Stocco’s wireless brain-to-brain interface – and this year has already seen some significant steps forward in that technology. Whereas that first system could transmit simple movement impulses from one person’s brain to another, a new system designed this year can send short verbal messages directly from one person’s brain to another.
    Quote 4. The Open-Source LEGO Robot Brain

Robots controlled by digitized insect brains go back at least to 2007, when a digital moth brain was uploaded into a robot that responded to changes in light – but a project completed this year shows that anyone with some programming skill can create a robot inhabited by an invertebrate’s brain.
    Read more at http://theconnecto.me/2014/12/the-to...oughs-of-2014/

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

shadowstalker (8th February 2015), william r sanford72 (7th February 2015)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Quote Posted by annacherie (here)
    Omni ...what do you attribute your ability to maintain your sanity throughout your torture experiences?
    When they first started happening to me I went a little crazy due to being mind controlled to do such. But over the years I have learned to take torture in stride. It no longer affects me emotionally for the most part I just get through it.

Quote Do you suppose they were inflicted upon you to silence any egoic type of disclosure??
    I'm not sure what you mean here.

Quote It seems discerning the source of messages would be really important. I think its actually pretty easy to know what resonates vs what does not ...notice that the 7-10 hz (schumann) a positive and safe frequency band to work with....but curiously windows browser frequencies shuts it all down....perhaps this would speak to the hive mind issue. Persinger studies the OBE .....this is akin to the chicken or the egg metaphor. perhaps those who have learned to navigate the astral through to higher dimensions )higher frequenncies would best be those to experiment w this technology as the free will is the ultimate mediator and judge?
    I don't know his work very well, but it seems to be important.

Well everyone probably has their own perspective on this. Personally I find it incredulous the idea of natural telepathy. The mental control needed to do such a thing would likely require mind control technology the way I see it. How could you hone in on one person or multiple people just based on thinking to them? Would you have to hold them in your mind while talking ??? What about random thoughts you don't want to be beamed to someone, but when you are thinking of someone wouldn't your thoughts be transmitted to them? And wouldn't a planet full of people fully able to send anyone a thought be ridiculous? What about celebrities? They would basically get the effects of schizophrenia with so many people thinking about them and talking to them. Natural telepathy just doesn't seem practical to me.

I'm open to being wrong about this, but I believe natural telepathy gives things like energetic signatures and not much else, and has been propagated by the absence of sources telling them it is microwaves being beamed into their mind accounting for telepathy. So naturally people assume it is some natural phenomenon when it is based on technology IMHO.
    "natural telepathy" wouldn't necessarily require control at all. Anecdotally it generally seems to occur suddenly and without warning - a mother's son is fatally wounded in battle and she is aware of his dying - that sort of thing. Persinger thinks it has something to do with the Earth's magnetic field (which we are all immersed in). I think you are assuming it is as advanced as full telepathic conversations, which it generally would not be.

10. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Hi David! Need to set things up on my end as I've taken a break from everything over this past year... but ready to go again. As soon as I'm set up, will let you know via this thread. thanks! (Let's give it a week from now)

Last edited by Roisin; 8th February 2015 at 00:25.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

David Ansible (8th February 2015), shadowstalker (8th February 2015)

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Hi David! Need to set things up on my end as I've taken a break from everything over this past year... but ready to go again. As soon as I'm set up, will let you know via this thread. thanks! (Let's give it a week from now)

Cool, I'm excited!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Ansible For This Post:

Omni (8th February 2015), Roisin (8th February 2015)

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by David Ansible (here)
    "natural telepathy" wouldn't necessarily require control at all. Anecdotally it generally seems to occur suddenly and without warning - a mother's son is fatally wounded in battle and she is aware of his dying - that sort of thing. Persinger thinks it has something to do with the Earth's magnetic field (which we are all immersed in). I think you are assuming it is as advanced as full telepathic conversations, which it generally would not be.
    I would term that more ESP than telepathy what you describe. I basically defined what I have skepticism of, as full mind to mind communication of mental voice, concepts, energy, etc.

ESP of sensing when a loved one dies definitely occurs though, I dont discount that. But how it occurs I have a different perspective than most. This could be a technological thing or a natural thing from where I'm sitting. I have seen how deep the technological matrix is, and it isn't only negative either. The telepathy I experienced with a female in my teens was certainly technological after examining it from the knowledge I have now. However if you asked either of us at the time, we would have said it was natural...

Some of the psychic things I have picked up in my life have been similar. After examining the full sequence of conscious realities after knowing this technology intimately, I have concluded many things I thought were natural psychic things I did early in my life, were actually technological, done by my guides in terms of helping me in unique situations.

There is definitely a set of natural psychic abilities, and synthetic psychic abilities going on in the world. Same goes for telepathy. Although I am sure saying such will be wildly unpopular... How about instead of being simple and judging me, see that it takes courage to say something that so strongly goes against the grain of accepted notions...

15. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Hey Omniverse, can you provide us with a glossary of some of your most important terms... including the ones that you use a lot too. Just want a little more clarity on some of those processes that you have been introducing to us for some time now. Thanks!
    Last edited by Roisin; 8th February 2015 at 16:49.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Omni (8th February 2015)

17. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Hey Omniverse, can you provide us with a glossary of some of your most important terms... including the ones that you use a lot too. Just want a little more clarity on some of those processes that you have been introducing to us for some time now. Thanks!
    I am drawing a blank in terms of all the terminology I use. Sorry Dear Roisin It's a good idea to write something about it. I might do an article about the terminology I use and have coined. Thanks for the idea

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Roisin (8th February 2015)

19. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

DARPA working on transmitting images to the mind:

Quote DARPA's 'Cortical Modem' will plug straight into your BRAIN

The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is developing a brain interface it hopes could inject images directly into the visual cortex.

news of the "Cortical Modem" project has emerged in transhumanist magazine Humanity Plus, which reports the agency is working on a direct neural interface (DNI) chip that could be used for human enhancement and motor-function repair.

Project head Dr Phillip Alvelda, Biological Technologies chief with the agency, told the Biology Is Technology conference in Silicon Valley last week the project had a short term goal of building a US$10 device the size of two stacked nickels that could deliver images without the need for glasses or similar technology.
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/02...to_your_brain/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2