+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Child rape/Baby killing group exposed by victims

1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Child rape/Baby killing group exposed by victims

Hi all,

I found these videos while browsing reddit and if true they appear to be damning.

To save a copy, add the folder to your own google drive and you can download a zip file from there.

Videos of the children describing ritual child-rape and murder: https://drive.google.com/folderview?...Tg&usp=sharing

Original r/conspiracy thread: http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/c..._video_of_two/

This looks to be the school, as reported by TedShield here in the reddit comments section. Teachers names (Forsdyke, Hollings, Mardon & Shail) match with who the boy specifically calls out in the various videos on Google Drive: http://www.christchurchschool.co.uk/aboutschool/whoswho

¤=[Post Update]=¤

This petition appears to be related: https://www.change.org/p/the-rt-hon-...russian-family
    Last edited by chitters2004; 8th February 2015 at 03:58.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chitters2004 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th February 2015), kanishk (11th February 2015), lucidity (8th February 2015), sigma6 (8th February 2015), Zanshin (9th February 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Child rape/Baby killing group exposed by victims

This is reportedly written by the childrens' mother though there is no way to verify.

Source: http://pastebin.com/yfmZD4Yx

Chronology of the contacts and father's involvement in Alisa and Gabriel's lives

The relationship between Mr Dearman and I was on and off since 2004 until 2007. We have separated several times.

From what Alisa and Gabriel have been telling me:

Mr Dearman started to abuse the children since they were babies. I clearly remember an incident when Alisa, around 6/7 months of age, once became upset all of a sudden for no apparent reason. I knew she was fed, clean, and well. I was breastfeeding then and have been very careful with my diet to not upset her tummy but she kept crying and crying as if something disturbed her deeply. Mr Dearman was around but seemed to not take much notice of it. He was saying that she just was difficult and wanted her own way. I couldn’t believe what I heard.

We have split up when Gabriel was around 1, although Mr Dearman was frequently visiting or taking children out after that: during 2007-2008. Children are telling me that around this time he started to fully abuse them inserting his front private into their bottoms and making them to perform oral sex too. He was taking them to the places where there were disabled toilets: at nearby Golders Hill park, Starbucks in Hampstead, Costa coffee in Golders Green, Topsy Turvy indoor children’s activity centre. He was putting, twigs, small rocks, PVC glue, pieces of toilet tissues in their bottoms, and then making the children to poo it out while watching. If it happened in the disabled toilets he would put children on the baby changing folding board. He was touching his front private while doing this. Mr Dearman was forcing the children to intimately touch each other at front of him and do it secretly at home. He would punish them for not doing it and was questioning them on how many times a day they did it, and still would hurt them even if they obeyed.

When Alisa and Gabriel were around 3-4 years old Mr Dearman was also taking the children to his pedophile associates, members of the pedophile ring: Minia (Polish) - the most violent and wicked, hurting and humiliating, one of the leaders, Buster (German), Joseph (English). Mr Deaman's family members also abused the children: his mother Linda, sister Lisa and her husband David (Indian), brother Wayne and wife Mary. The adults were bringing other children to the properties where the abuse and violence was going on: Lisa's children Katie (6 years old), Max (8 years old); Wayne and Mary's children: Amelia (5 years old), Alex (7 years old). Apparently, Minia was looking after 2 two babies: Rebecca and William, (around 1-3 years old) and also brought them to abuse.

The adults were hitting the children hard on the head, treating them like slaves, frightening the children, swearing at them, forcing them to perform oral sex. They were taking turns to sexually abuse the children, 2-3 minutes each. The adults were doing similar things with rocks, glue, twigs and grass, which were inserted into the children's bottoms. They were made to poo it out while they were watched. These humiliation and violence was filmed on video. The children were made to watch each other being abused even though they didn't want to. The adults were holding their head in place so they had to watch. Afterwards the children were forced to watch the videos that the adults filmed. Alisa and Gabriel said that their dad was putting it on Internet since they saw it there too. During the filming adults and children were wearing the masks. Children were consistently threatened to be killed if talked. They were told to say that “none of the abusers have ever existed" if asked.

During this time Alisa and Gabriel were displaying very disturbing behaviors, being aggressive towards each other, me and sometimes other adults coming to the house. For example, Gabriel could throw himself on the pavement and tantrum for 5-15 minutes kicking and hitting anyone who tried to comfort him. This was usually happening on the way home.
    Alisa would throw the tantrums at home, also without apparent valid reason. She would hit and kick the fridge and anyone who approached.

From the end of November 2008 to mid autumn 2009 Mr Dearman didn't see the children. In March 2009 I have started the legal proceedings, applied for the emergency non-molestation order. After the serious incidence of violence towards me and then several months later towards my mum (February 2009), she suggested to take Alisa to Russia for long holidays and for Gabriel to stay with me in London. This was relatively peaceful period for both of the children and me.

After Alisa came back from Russia, James has already begun the counseling seesions in the Tavistock Centre after witnessing the violence towards me and been hit my Mr Dearman. Soon after I started to take both Alisa and Gabriel to see the psychologist Charlotte Burck too. On one of the occasions she has invited Mr Dearman. He was rude, started an argument with Dr Burck and slammed the door on her.

Sensing an evil in Mr Deraman I was adamant to limit any contact between him and the children but the court still has ordered the unsupervised contacts every Saturday from 10am to 6pm. This was going on from autumn 2010 until October 2011.

In 2010 Alisa started to attend the Christchurch school in Hampstead, Gabriel - year later. That is the time, when the children are claiming to being abused by the teachers. According to the children, Mr Dearman has already knew Ms Wilmer (Gabriel's teacher in year 1) from before and became good friends with Mr Hollings (Alisa's last Year 3 teacher) and Mrs Forsdyke (the headmistress). The abuse was going on the regular basis, almost as part of the school time schedule. Many other children have been abused too. As a reward and bribe for not talking, the children were given their favorite sweets. There were even chocolate lessons, where children were sharing which sweets were most desired. Also they were threatened to be killed if talked.

Alisa told me that she was going to tell me once but Gabriel stopped her reminding her of the threat. On the other occasion, Alisa's friend Millie who came to our house for a play day asked whether I was doing sex to the children. When Alisa answered “no”. Millie said that “she was lucky” and ‘why don't they tell me about what was going on in school”. Alisa also then reminded Millie about the threat of being killed. The children were terrorized by the abusers and have never told me until August this year (2014) while on holidays.

Both Alisa and Gabriel were abused physically, hit on the head, their front privates. On one occasion, according to Gabriel about a year ago, Mr Dearman hit him so hard on his left year that it bled. His father would often scream into both children's ears. They claim to not hear very well: Gabriel with his left and Alisa with her right ear.

The children say that there were plenty of visitors coming to the school on Wednesdays. The most wicked ones were doing terrible things to the children. Like putting broom's sticks in the children's bottoms and then fishing the pieces out while it caused bleeding. The adults were pushing them hard into the walls, inserting plastic strip on willies into the children's bottoms, sometimes together with the plastic balls, and hitting them hard with their boots into the children’s privates.

The children like Gabriel who could not tolerate the pain and screamed too much were put to sleep. The school nurse Ms Marden, according to the children, was the one to inject them. After being injected they felt pain in their belly, dizziness, headache, numbness, weakness, and heavy limbs.

All along I was aware of the serious underlying issue with my children, just didn't know what it was. I have never been exposed or came across the sexual abuse and only briefly knew about the existence of the pedophile phenomena so did not recognize the signs.

Aggressiveness, violence towards each other was always present in my children, to more or less degree. There were periods of the relative peacefulness in the family, for example, the time when Mr Dearman was out of the UK from the end of 2011 until summer of 2012. Although formally, as far as I was aware he didn't see children until June-July 2014, when the contacts were ordered by the court, the children behaviors, attitudes started to worsen with the beginning of school in September 2013.

The growing dissatisfaction, edginess, bullying one another and me were the consequences. Alisa became increasingly cynical in her comments, cold towards the sufferings, pain of others. I saw she was deeply unhappy. I instigated the conversations with her many times, asking her what was bothering her, if something happened in school, whether someone has upset her. She wouldn’t talk.
    Gabriel's behavior was a concern. He found funny the babyish like acting, kept laughing and coming back to the jokes about pee-pee and poo-poo he was frequently making. One of the striking sings that I found very disturbing was kind of glaze over his eyes as if he was switching off from the reality. Even though I knew he had got the enormous potential and mental capability, I was observing the slow development, which I now realize, was in fact arrested development due to what he was experiencing. I noticed this in his friends and other children in school too.
    For the last year Gabriel was experiencing outbreaks of strong headaches, usually after school, which I thought was due to the dehydration. I told the school staff to remind Gabriel to drink.

About a year and a half ago I have caught the children were doing something inappropriate in the little bathroom. When I came in, Alisa had her panties down and Gabriel had my phone in his hands. I have learnt that Gabriel was filming Alisa. (This could be done without even unlocking the iPhone). There was about 50 seconds of the video footage on the phone. I have explained to the children that this was inappropriate, the intimate parts were for our own private use and we should not touch each other's or our private parts unless cleaning. I then were suspicious about this activity continuing but haven never caught the children red handed. My mother has also noticed similar things. Alisa told her that Gabriel was "sucking his willie and poking her front private”.
    About half year ago I've noticed Gabriel was touching our puppy Crystal's intimate parts. Mr Christie noticed this too.

About two years ago the children started to steal money from my purse to buy sweets even though I was buying their favorite healthy treats like nut and fruit bars, dried fruit yo-yos, vegan jelly beans, chocolate, cakes, ice-cream, popcorn, etc. The situation became worse around spring 2014 when Alisa was encouraging Gabriel to steal or doing it her self. They now revealed that it was their farther who was teaching them to do this. Moreover, he was forcing them to steal for him. The large amounts of money were missing both from Mr Christie’s wallet and my purse.

In May-June 2014 the large amounts were taken from my credit card. Alisa says that her dad asked her to write the card details for him. This incident was reported to the bank. Mr Dearman forced Alisa to steal Mr Christie's iPhone (along with the other few possessions), which according to the children, was then used by Mr Dearman to film the sexual abuse scenes.

I was constantly seeking the answers to the situation, asked the school twice for the referral to the Tavistock Center (after we have attended previously), had a private consultation with the child psychologist, signed up and attended six weeks course on positive parenting and prepaid and was going to attend another advanced course on the siblings parenting (this supposed to start on 9 September 2014 but I never went because of the children disclosure, reporting to the police, children have been retained, courts, etc).

In regards the children's diet: they were vegetarian since birth; then vegan from about 2-3 years old. They were always well and properly nourished with the adequate amounts of healthy high quality plant based proteins, essential fatty acids, carbohydrates and essential sugars. Freshly prepared meals three times a day, including pulses, avocados, buckwheat, quinoa, millet, red and brown rice, nuts, soya protein (tofu, veggie sausages, fillets, etc), plenty of vegetables and fruits, wholesome snacks throughout the day, freshly extracted vegetable and fruit juices. Alisa and Gabriel was always within the middle of the charts in regards their height and weight.

Concerning the allegations against Mr Christie. The relationship between him and the children were friendly and loving in the beginning but started to suffer when Mr Christie grew suspicious about the children being abused. His adopted niece was sexually abused before the adoption, and he realized that the signs of the behaviors of my children were very similar. When he started to ask subtle questions Alisa especially grew hostile towards Mr Christie, I guess because of her misplaced loyalty towards her father. This became worse when the truth has come out. Both children were putting poo on our food and the toothbrushes. This continued in spite of many talks about the subject. Both children admitted that their father was teaching them to do it. I guess this became too much for Mr Christie and on one occasion, when I was in the kitchen he tapped both Alisa and Gabriel on the head with the teaspoon following their extremely rude and disrespectful behavior. He also splashed water on them. Although the stress level was extremely high at the time for both Mr Christie and me, I have explained him that it was totally unacceptable means of disciplining the children and this would not to happen ever again. It indeed has not happened ever since.

I believe that elaborated and extensive allegations against Mr Christie that have been put forward at the subsequent hearings were the results of the children been coached to say those things or actually have been created on their behalf. Since during the police interview on 11 September, when children were taken into the custody, Alisa has mentioned only the incident I've described earlier but then two weeks later more information been sent, - this somehow coincided with the children retracting their allegations against the abusers.
    I believe that most of the information my children have revealed is true. There is no way a child could create a story like that, with so many intricate details… It is out of the question that Mr Christie or me would coach the children to say things like that. Neither of us would ever put the children through this for whatever reason, and create such unbelievable situation for ourselves. Even supposedly we coached them to say this, the children of that age could not possibly repeat the same story all aver again to the different adults in different circumstances without hesitation or changing the details. Although we know that they have retracted their statements, the children still, even now keep coming back to the same story and the details, while in the foster care to the degree that it became unbearable for their caretaker Carol to look after them. She no longer wants to do this.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chitters2004 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th February 2015), lucidity (8th February 2015), sigma6 (8th February 2015), Zanshin (9th February 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Source: http://tapnewswire.com/2015/02/abuse...y-authorities/

This case is the result of an 8-year old boy and his 9-year old sister confessing at long last the abuse they suffered by their British father who is the leader of a Sexual Ritual Abuse cult in North London. The Russian mother had a history of domestic violence with him that included 5 Police call-outs and 3 reports. She had long noticed signs of unhappiness, sickness and stress in her children, but only when on holiday in August with them, she learned about most harrowing details as the reason.

However, six days after reporting the crimes to Barnet Police on 05 September 2014, the children were taken into ‘protective custody’ and subsequently to two different foster carers. Medical examinations initiated by the Police confirmed scarring in the rectum area of both children. The hearing of the boy is impaired due to the father’s hitting and excessive shouting. Two weeks later, the Police told her that the children retracted the allegations and that the investigation was closed. The explanation was that the children made their story up from the film “The Mask of Zorro”. Strangely, this film has been used in another case as an excuse, I am told.

In the best interests of the children?

The mother is now in family court proceedings, being accused of not being able to protect her children. The confessions were triggered by her then partner noticing that the children were touching each other sexually as well as a dog. Their reports were recorded on video and conducted by the mother and her partner in separate conversations with the boy and the girl. Their remarkable details confirmed their respective allegations and experiences and were accompanied by diary pages and drawings that include the private parts of teachers.

Since 11 September, the father has more contact with the children than the mother or the Russian grandparents who have observed the effects of coaching and brainwashing, already apparent in the Police videos produced on 17 September, six days after the snatch. In contact sessions they are not allowed to speak their native language and the boy has admitted that he is forgetting his Russian already. It is also alarming that they had not been sent to any school for 3 months but were only exposed to TV and computer games, when before they had private education in violin lessons, tennis and swimming.

The pattern of handing children to abusive parents
    McKenzie Friends have assisted some fifty extreme cases of institutionalised child snatching aka state kidnapping that may end up in adoptions without parental consent. As a result, we produced the report Child Snatching is one of Seven Deadly Syndromes and Seven Media Cover-Ups.

John Hemming MP has over 2,000 cases on file with his campaigning organisation Justice for Families. He used parliamentary privilege to name Vicky Haigh and her offending local council as the first of many mothers who experienced appalling secret family court proceedings and gagging orders. However, the ultimate shock in these proceedings is that children tend to be given to the abusive parent.

Using courts of justice to ‘whitewash’ paedophiles, seems to be the ultimate betrayal and perfidy and can hardly be “in the best interest of the child.” Filthy Britain is on the Coleman Experience who publishes that there are “hundreds of satanic paedophile rings in existence throughout the UK and many are quite horrifyingly taking place in primary schools.”

On 23 December, the last of 3 hearings took place in Barnet Court. At the previous one, the mother dismissed her barrister who was not willing to defend her affidavit. Since then, she dismissed her solicitor who had not filed documents in time for the court. Hence we ‘participated’ as McKenzie Friends: once before Belinda McKenzie went in but didn’t get ‘right of audience’, nor were we or ‘the public’ or the mother’s parents allowed in. Now the rest of us were again observers in the waiting area, with another McKenzie Friend admiring how the mother defended her children’s interests big time!

In this hearing, HHJ Vera Mayer transferred the proceedings from Barnet Court where she ‘rationed’ McKenzie Friends: only one was admitted at a time whereas the mother, representing herself, faced the father’s barrister, Barnet Council’s Senior Solicitor Suzannah Hargreaves (same as for Melissa Laird), the Children’s ‘guardian as representative of Cafcass and 2-3 Social Workers.

Talking about ‘fair trial’ and ‘equality of arms’!

When the mother questioned the father’s “standing” in the court, Judge Mayer, who previously had reserved the case for herself, threatened her with being ordered to leave the room.

She said she had already spoken with Mrs Justice Anna Pauffley who is going to take over the case with a ‘Case Management Hearing’ on Tuesday 20 January for 2 hours. McKenzie Friends thought that courts decided who will be the judge…

However, this Daily Mail article of February 2014 suggests that she may have a reason for hope: ‘It must never happen again': Appeal judge slams ‘cut and paste’ decision in family court which led to social workers taking baby from parents unjustly.

Meanwhile, you may want to sign our online petition requesting the Chancellor to Start a Compensation Fund with Application Procedures for Victims of White Collar Criminals!

Ben Fellows’ Christmas message spells it out:

" Until these powerful individuals such as Cabinet Minister Kenneth Clarke MP and Prime Minister David Cameron answer to the public I will remain in exile abroad in search of a country who believes in Freedom of speech, democracy and the rule of law for everyone."

If only the ‘system’ caved in and did the correct thing: Start a Compensation Fund with Application Procedures for Victims of White Collar Criminals!

Or, would you feel like informing Sir James Munby, the President of the Family Division, how you feel about this latest cat that’s out of the bag??? The system CAN’T get away with more and more cover- and stitch-ups!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chitters2004 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th February 2015), lucidity (8th February 2015), sigma6 (8th February 2015), Zanshin (9th February 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

Sexual abuse of children is far more common than reported in the media. There are physical signs of such abuse, and in South Africa, doctors are very familiar with identifying these (the media is a lot more open about reporting this crime here). Yes, children can be coached or led to tell stories, but the physical evidence cannot be ignored. (If a baby is raped, there is profuse bleeding and damage to internal organs. If a child is beaten and sexually abused as described in these reports, there would be physical evidence.)

What I am going to say may shock a lot of people, but I do believe that there is implicit acceptance on various levels.

1. Here, I am astonished how often judges (especially women judges) who give these criminal lighter sentences because the victim was not hurt, the rapist did not try to deny (how could he deny when he was caught in the act by more than one person?), the rapist was gentle and kind, and the rapist gave her sweeties afterwards, which she accepted. Really! (The chief justice of the Constitutional Court used such excuses to drastically reduce a sentence on appeal when he was a judge and the majority of the population cheered his appointment to head the Constitutional Court.) This may sound harsh, but unless we lock away these savages for the rest of their lives, we do not condemn these rapes as unacceptable.

2. By speaking of the sexual abuse of children as Illuminati rituals, and so on, we deny that this is savage aberrant behaviour among the general population and thus implicitly allow it to continue. The rape of babies and girls under the age of 12 happens every day in South Africa, and it has nothing to do with the Illuminati or aliens ... it is aberrant savage traits in a small percentage of the population. Personally, I don't care if the Illuminati or aliens or poverty and growing up in an abusive home are factors that influenced the perpetrator. The behaviour is unacceptable in all circumstances.

3. Sensationalizing stories also detracts from actual sexual abuse of children and thus implicitly allows it to continue. The focus becomes the stories told instead of rationally collecting hard evidence that can ensure a conviction in court. The sexual abuse of babies and children is not sensational. It is an everyday occurrence that must be stopped by forensic investigation and successful prosecution. (In South Africa, we have had cases where a man is convicted and imprisoned on the strength of verbal testimony and then years later the child confesses that she made up the story. We also have cases every week where a man is convicted on the strength of physical evidence and witness testimony.) It seems that this savage behaviour only gets attention in overseas media when it is sensationalized. The brutal truth gets hidden under all these sensational revelations from a family member.

Here is a typical news report about what happens every week in South Africa: http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-cour...2#.VNbzdvmUeSo

Here is a typical report from overseas media: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...baby---4256858

Why is there this huge difference? Is the rape of babies only happening in South Africa? Or is it more easily hidden in other societies?
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

chitters2004 (10th February 2015), Cidersomerset (8th February 2015), lucidity (8th February 2015), mind-scape (8th February 2015), sigma6 (8th February 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

I just saw this article on David Ickes site and posted in on the Jimmy Saville thread....

This is either amazing child imagination or something horrific is happening to these kids...

Big Questions for the State to answer on what has happened to these children

new Sunday 8th February 2015 at 09:16 By David Icke

‘This case is the result of an 8-year old boy and his 9-year old sister confessing
    at long last the abuse they say they suffered by ‘the leader of a Sexual Ritual
    Abuse cult in North London’. Their Russian mother had a history of domestic
    violence with him that included 5 Police call-outs and 3 reports.

She had long noticed signs of unhappiness, sickness and stress in her children,
    but only when on holiday in August with them, she learned about most harrowing details as the reason.’

09 Sep cutting heads off

Read more: Big Questions for the State to answer on what has happened to these children

http://breakingdownthnews.blogspot.c...nic-child.html

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

chitters2004 (10th February 2015), kanishk (11th February 2015), lucidity (8th February 2015), sigma6 (8th February 2015)

+ Reply to Thread