Thread: Shocking new video about Satanism

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

Default Re: Shocking new video about Satanism

everything main stream is cultic Satanism , super bowl, Grammy's now

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (12th February 2015), karelia (13th February 2015), LindyLou22 (13th February 2015), Realeyes (12th February 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Picture the scene………… as I highly suspect this is sadly common practice in many parts of the world.

Children confess to their mother that they have been sexually abused by their father (and in this case a cult group.)

Mother informs the Police thinking they will investigate, justice will be served.

Police brush off the children’s testimonies as something they must have been ‘coached’ to say, even when medical evidence confirmed scarring of sexual abuse.

Social Services remove children from mother , (btw, mother was not the abuser) ………….. and somehow father gains more access!

If that isn’t bad enough for the mother and children to now be separated from each other………… they then put the mother on Trial questioning her parenting skills!?!

While those ‘named’ by the children as their abusers are not investigated?

Can anyone else see there is something terribly wrong in this picture?

Quote Update regarding this case.

A witness statement by retired police constable K. Wilson, who apparently had access to parts of the police report, is generally critical of the overall investigation:

To state categorically that the children had been coached (which is written on the Crime Report) which I understand is the assertion from Social Services, is simply not feasible.

Some investigation has been conducted into proving or disproving, however most appear to be slanted towards merely disproving the offences occurred [...]

This investigation does not look at the fact that the children are giving accounts of abuse and how they came to use such language other than to suggest Mr Christie coached the children.

Other named suspects who are professionals were not formally interviewed.

Investigators should not make assumptions that due to the unlikely or seemingly ridiculous nature of the allegation that it is untrue. If an account appears to be untrue corroboration should be sought for this also.

This investigation does not look at the fact that the children are giving accounts of abuse and how they came to use such language other than to suggest Mr Christie coached the children.

I do not feel it was suitable to close this investigation at this point without further enquiries and corroboration being sought.

from blog http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2015/...d-gabriel.html
    Last edited by Realeyes; 12th February 2015 at 17:45.

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Realeyes (here)
    Picture the scene………… as I highly suspect this is sadly common practice in many parts of the world.

Children confess to their mother that they have been sexually abused by their father (and in this case a cult group.)

Mother informs the Police thinking they will investigate, justice will be served.

Police brush off the children’s testimonies as something they must have been ‘coached’ to say, even when medical evidence confirmed scarring of sexual abuse.

Social Services remove children from mother , (btw, mother was not the abuser) ………….. and somehow father gains more access!

If that isn’t bad enough for the mother and children to now be separated from each other………… they then put the mother on Trial questioning her parenting skills!?!

While those ‘named’ by the children as their abusers are not investigated?

Can anyone else see there is something terribly wrong in this picture?

Quote Update regarding this case.

A witness statement by retired police constable K. Wilson, who apparently had access to parts of the police report, is generally critical of the overall investigation:

To state categorically that the children had been coached (which is written on the Crime Report) which I understand is the assertion from Social Services, is simply not feasible.

Some investigation has been conducted into proving or disproving, however most appear to be slanted towards merely disproving the offences occurred [...]

Other named suspects who are professionals were not formally interviewed.

Investigators should not make assumptions that due to the unlikely or seemingly ridiculous nature of the allegation that it is untrue. If an account appears to be untrue corroboration should be sought for this also.

I do not feel it was suitable to close this investigation at this point without further enquiries and corroboration being sought.

from blog http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2015/...d-gabriel.html
    Yes you are right and the investigation would have been excessively easy if it had been done before the whole thing went public. Done right just when the police received the testimonies.

There is definitely, in my opinion, something wrong with this children case, some cover up.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (13th February 2015), Innocent Warrior (17th February 2015), karelia (13th February 2015), Realeyes (12th February 2015), RunningDeer (13th February 2015), shadowstalker (12th February 2015), Ulyse30 (13th February 2015)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 times in 233 posts

Humans should not to go through this. Unfortunately a lot of people higher up are involved, leading a double life. This goes into the rabbit hole of Babylon. This has to stop, I cannot imagine how anyone would choose to be involved in such depravity. It is so heartbreaking.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jules For This Post:

Becky (13th February 2015), Eric J (Viking) (13th February 2015), Flash (13th February 2015), Innocent Warrior (17th February 2015), karelia (13th February 2015), Limor Wolf (13th February 2015), Realeyes (13th February 2015)

8. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

For those who diligently research on the internet about this particular case, following links upon web sites and also links inserted in other people’s comments (most important, follow the clues), will find leaked documents etc revealing the enormity of this case. There is a chronological backstory that reveals much more than what is on the videos. This story is haunting and heartbreaking.

This is not a hoax, smoke screen or red flag – if one still thinks it is, please do some more research and educate yourself of what is really happening, the stacking evidence speaks for itself, as well as highlights the gagging and silence going on behind the scenes to bury this case out of sight.

It is depressing to say that it would seem (as has happened in prior cases) those who whistleblow about sexual crimes being done on children are likely to be the ones punished and children removed.

Another item to point out: The UK is already under major investigation in the EU Courts where approximately 1,000 UK children each month are unlawfully removed from nurturing parents and illegally put up for adoption. This has been going on for years and until now ignored.

We have a very, very serious problem here in the UK, a very dark underworld that wants to remain secret and hidden. There are only 2 very brave MP’s willing to talk about such matters, hoping for change in current policies, but most MP's do not want to hear. Victims of abuse are not allowed a voice - this has to change.

Anyway………….. the below link is the start of this particular case being discussed openly.

Quote Update to note: Sabine K McNeill 2 hours ago

Unfortunately, some of the facts are not quite correct, but the Americans say: every publicity is alright. Just spell my name right... Please sign the petition so that the decision makers become aware of the internet 'explosion': https://www.change.org/p/the-rt-hon-...russian-family 
    Last edited by Realeyes; 13th February 2015 at 12:15. Reason: update added

9. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Links are being removed very quickly now.............

Please look at these very informative links with extra information on this case, the injustice is gobsmacking.......... that basically leaves these childen very vulnerable still in danger in the lion's den.

There is a petition for these children's safey - please sign it. This can be found in the first link if you scroll down.
    Snippet from first link:
    Are The Children Telling The Truth?

...There is a lot of debate about whether or not this whole story is a fabrication. However, hearing the children describe their experiences on video convinced us of the validity of their claims.

Here’s why:

The precise depiction of their experiences, the way they never hesitated when asked about further details, how they took initiative in providing information and personal thoughts without constantly needing questions to initiate responses, and the way they would unexpectedly bring up additional details and take charge of the conversation – proves to us that they were actively referring to their own memories. Not to mention their explicitly detailed knowledge of the existence of such perverted acts at a very young age…

Some say that if it was true, the children would sound more traumatized. However, they said themselves that they have grown used to it. We have also listened to other interviews of satanic child abuse victims stating that as children, they believed it was “normal” and happened in “every family” because it is all they ever knew. That being said, it is possible to become desensitized to violence and abuse.

Seeing the interview compilation below had us convinced of the authenticity of this story.....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMJo67g2jeo

http://www.collective-evolution.com/...need-our-help/
    Link http://www.collective-evolution.com/...need-our-help/

http://yournewswire.com/whistleblowe...flees-country/

Petition link https://www.change.org/p/the-rt-hon-...ail_responsive
    Last edited by Realeyes; 14th February 2015 at 10:31. Reason: added quote & petition link

10. Link to Post #27
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Originally posted by Realeyes: "Picture the scene………… as I highly suspect this is sadly common practice in many parts of the world"
    Thank you for posting those updates, Realeyes, I can confirm such depravities inspired by the Nazis being prevalent in Israel organisations to a large and deep extent..

For those who may be interested - S.M.A.R.T - (stop mind control and ritual abuse) is a newsletter for survivors and professionals alike and a good place to find information

Quote Proof That Ritual Abuse Exists

Satanic ritual abuse exists all over the world. There have been reports, journal articles, web pages and criminal convictions of these horrific crimes against children and adults.

(this page also has day care and other child abuse cases at the bottom)

List of Satanic Ritual Abuse references -

https://ritualabuse.us/ritualabuse/s...reschool-case/

You can find the website and newsletter and information about conferences here-

https://ritualabuse.us/ritualabuse/

https://ritualabusearticles.wordpres...buse-evidence/

What is Ritual Abuse?

“…is methodical abuse, often using indoctrination, aimed at breaking the will of another human being. In a 1989 report, the Ritual Abuse Task Force of the L.A. County Commission for Women defined ritual abuse as: “Ritual Abuse usually involves repeated abuse over an extended period of time. The physical abuse is severe, sometimes including torture and killing. The sexual abuse is usually painful,humiliating, intended as a means of gaining dominance over the victim.The psychological abuse is devastating and involves the use of ritual indoctrination. It includes mind control techniques which convey to the victim a profound terror of the cult members …most victims are in a state of terror, mind control and dissociation” (Pg. 35-36) “Safe Passage to Healing”, by Chrystine Oksana, 1994, HarperCollins, which is an excellent source for survivor and co-survivors on the topic, though there is a newer edition out by iuniverse.com (2001)

Lists of legal cases:

Believe the children (1997). “Conviction List: Ritual Child Abuse”. http://ra-info.org/faqs/ra-convictions/

The Satanism and Ritual Abuse Archive contains 92 cases as of February 12, 2008. http://endritualabuse.org/evidence/s...abuse-archive/

Ritual abuse diagnosis research – excerpt from a chapter in: Lacter, E. & Lehman, K. (2008).Guidelines to Differential Diagnosis between Schizophrenia and Ritual Abuse/Mind Control Traumatic Stress. In J.R. Noblitt & P. Perskin(Eds.), Ritual Abuse in the Twenty-first Century: Psychological, Forensic, Social and Political Considerations, pp. 85-154. Bandon, Oregon: Robert D. Reed Publishers. quotes: A second study revealed that these results were unrelated to patients’ degree of media and hospital milieu exposure to the subject of Satanic ritual abuse. “In fact, less media exposure was associated with production of more Satanic content in patients reporting ritual abuse, evidence that reports of ritual abuse are not primarily the product of exposure contagion.” Responses are consistent with the devastating and pervasive abuse these victims have experienced, so often including immediate family members. http://ritualabuse.us/ritualabuse/st...is-research-2/
    You can find the S.M.A.R.T website, newsletter and conferences here-

https://ritualabuse.us/ritualabuse/

All the best ~

Limor

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (14th February 2015), Flash (13th February 2015), Innocent Warrior (17th February 2015), Jules (13th February 2015), karelia (13th February 2015), Realeyes (14th February 2015), RunningDeer (13th February 2015), Sophocles (14th February 2015), spiritwind (21st February 2015)

12. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Realeyes (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I am a bit annoyed at something, and you may all pitch me tomatoes for it. Although there is something there, the kids seems to be somewhat led at times, by the woman with the Russian accent, and by the guy videotaping. For example, when the kid talk about the stars on the shoes, the men draw a star and ask the kid to draw one. Leading the kids could only take away some or the power their words would have in court. I just hope this is not a story an angry mom had decided to ask their kids to tell about their dad. Alghout their story is coherent throughout.
    Have you actually read the articles linked in this thread? Especially this one........ https://www.facebook.com/araya.soma/posts/10153149000318203
    Hi Realeyes,
    This link doesn't work. As best as I can pull it apart there are two. I don't have a Facebook account so I'm unable to check the first one. The second one has many articles on the blog.

1. https://www.facebook.com/araya.soma
    2. http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk

UPDATE: Hi Flash, I'm doing down the thread so I've caught up with your post. See above #2 for "Aangirfan" blog.

UPDATE 2 - I should have scrolled further, Realeyes. I see you've provided the blog link.

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    It is not accessible to me. Here the message I get when trying to go to the blog:

Aangirfan
    Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.

However, if it is the same judge as the one for Holy Greig, they are doomed, he is sold and he will use the "they have been led" feeling I saw against them. The fact that it is the same judge speaks volume about the veracity of what the children are saying. They put their corrupted judge into this case, so nothing would come out.

I do see some consistencies Worth searching for in these children, I do not discount their stories at all. However, i am surprised they have all their memories intact. Usually, this is well worked on, it is not left unchecked. But, they might also have had an extraordinary mother who could partly undo the programming they may have been subjected to. Who knows.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 13th February 2015 at 23:52.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (14th February 2015), Innocent Warrior (17th February 2015), karelia (14th February 2015), Limor Wolf (14th February 2015), Realeyes (14th February 2015)

14. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Blue Radiance's Avatar
    Thanks

She is alive, safe, & well. Someone who is in contact with her asked her to help me, but she refused. So, my feelings about her are mixed.

BTW, I have studied Myofascial Release, never heard about that happening before. Interesting...
    Quote Posted by LindyLou22 (here)
    Remember Svali? She was a leader in the Illuminati, then she broke free. Her writings were matter-of-fact and clinical, and she told all about this kind of ritual abuse. She gave a lot of instructions for therapists to be able to help ritual abuse survivors. Svali gave the world a wealth of information, and she did so at extreme risk to herself. Rumors have flown over the years about whether "they" captured or killed this courageous woman.

People just weren't ready to hear this kind of story back in the early part of the century.

https://svalispeaks.wordpress.com/ca...cles-by-svali/

If anyone here has studied Myofascial Release with John Barnes, you've probably heard the results of sexual abuse coming out during the seminar practice sessions. Myofascial release is a light touch therapy where the therapist creates a safe space for the client to release emotional trauma. Even in the couple of workshops I've done, there were several people in each session who were releasing trauma from sexual abuse, whether ritual or not. Profound!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue Radiance For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th February 2015), Eric J (Viking) (16th February 2015), LindyLou22 (21st February 2015)

16. Link to Post #30
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Links are being closed quickly in this massive cover-up; thankfully information is being mirrored just as quickly to raise public awareness. Working link (at time of posting) that refers to the timeline of events in this present situation being discussed.

http://google-law.blogspot.co.uk/201...nd-murder.html

Also Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/8361...6163466442059/

17. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Finally............ Alfred Webre (alternative media) has released an interview discussing the Hampstead child pedophilia cover-up.

Around 8 minutes into this video, Alfred mentions another parent contacted him whose child went to this Hampstead school and explains how her child would come home with strange stories, and how she the parent was invited into this secret cult; the parent obviously said 'NO'!

Today (Monday) court proceedings re-start all focussing on the mother who whistleblowed.
    At present zero investigations on the children's testimonies, and zero investigations on those named by the children as their perpetrators.

Please send a loving focus into the Morphic Fields that the correct and obvious line of justice for these children and other children involved are 'heard'. Punishing the victims and whistleblowers has to stop.

Interview titled: Pedophiles: Hampstead Police, Social Services brainwash whistleblower kids, threaten mother

Here is the petition link: https://www.change.org/p/the-rt-hon-...russian-family

18. Link to Post #32
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (16th February 2015), Innocent Warrior (17th February 2015), Jules (16th February 2015), Realeyes (16th February 2015), RunningDeer (16th February 2015)

20. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 times in 233 posts

I remember listening to Bill Schnoebelen discuss the case of Jack the Ripper. According to him, he feels certain that Jack the Ripper was a free mason. Scotland yard had some masons in it, who as a so-called brother covered up some of the evidence. According to John Todd, freemasonry is a form of witchcraft packaging in a different way, but deceiving those in it as something else. Therefore anyone involved in such activities is deceived into believing that covering up for other members is free from sin, and to expose crimes is punishable by death, see Captain Morgan as an example. It is clear this horrific nonsense is going on, and even though the evidence is there, these people believe they are above the law.

This is a clear case of injustice even on a secular level, even more so on a spiritual level. The question of what does it take to stop this horrific abuse is a very good one, one you would think should not have to be asked. Going through a corrupt system is apparently not the answer, as evil controls the system. So what is the answer to this increasing problem? Should we all go on a hunger strike like Gandhi until change happens? Should we put all the children in an alternate universe like a Twilight Zone episode? Obviously not doing anything or avoiding confrontation isn't the real answer either.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jules For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (16th February 2015), Innocent Warrior (17th February 2015), Realeyes (16th February 2015), Robin (16th February 2015), Sophocles (17th February 2015)

22. Link to Post #34
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 17th February 2015 at 09:11.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (17th February 2015), Realeyes (17th February 2015), Sophocles (17th February 2015)

24. Link to Post #35
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Update for the petition, "We demand that the alleged abusers with apparent distinguishing marks come forward to be examined by independent trusted doctors and the police."

This petition originally required 500 signatures. I checked on it's progress before and saw there was only one more signature to go. I intended to post an update of this success and thank members and guests who had signed, so I checked the petition five minutes later and to my surprise the petition now requires 1,000 signatures, in total.

This apparent revision took no more than five minutes to take place. I suspect this amended figure was automatically generated after the 500th signature.

I've posted screen shots of both petitions, as they are now, for future reference, if required.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 19th February 2015 at 01:07. Reason: grammar, removed and added text to clarify.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (18th February 2015), JRS (19th February 2015), Realeyes (19th February 2015), RunningDeer (19th February 2015), Sophocles (19th February 2015)

26. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Link please... thnx Innocent.

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    Update for the petition, "We demand that the alleged abusers with apparent distinguishing marks come forward to be examined by independent trusted doctors and the police."

This petition originally required 500 signatures. I checked on it's progress before and saw there was only one more signature to go. I intended to post an update of this success and thank members and guests who had signed, so I checked the petition five minutes later and to my surprise the petition now requires 1,000 signatures, in total.

I haven't seen a petition behave like this before. I've seen instances where the number of required signatures is increased and a new petition, with the revised required number of signatures is republished on a new url. This apparent revision took no more than five minutes to take place, on the same url. I suspect this amended figure was automatically generated after the 500th signature.

I've posted screen shots of both petitions, as they are now, for future reference.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (18th February 2015)

28. Link to Post #37
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    This was posted on Davids site yesterday and it pretty grim......

This is either amazing child imagination or something horrific is happening to these kids...

Big Questions for the State to answer on what has happened to these children

new Sunday 8th February 2015 at 09:16 By David Icke

231 Papa kills babies

‘This case is the result of an 8-year old boy and his 9-year old sister confessing
    at long last the abuse they say they suffered by ‘the leader of a Sexual Ritual
    Abuse cult in North London’. Their Russian mother had a history of domestic
    violence with him that included 5 Police call-outs and 3 reports.

She had long noticed signs of unhappiness, sickness and stress in her children,
    but only when on holiday in August with them, she learned about most harrowing details as the reason.’

09 Sep cutting heads off

Wednesday the busiest day for sex....

Read more: Big Questions for the State to answer on what has happened to these children

http://breakingdownthnews.blogspot.c...nic-child.html

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...738#post930738
    I really am lost for words...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 18th February 2015 at 08:24.

29. Link to Post #38
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Link please... thnx Innocent.
    Hi viking. I'm not sure what link you mean, sorry? The blue text is the link to the petition and I was reporting my own experience.

Edit: I've removed the comment about observations of the behaviour of past petitions as it may be received as conjecture. The point of my post is to publish the screenshots. If there is something fishy going on with the petition, as I suspect, and "they" have any intent on increasing the number of required signatures again, with the screenshots now published, they're damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Maybe there's a reasonable explanation for what I observed but given the nature of the petition, if it happens again I will make further enquiries into why this happened, screenshots in hand.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 19th February 2015 at 01:19.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (19th February 2015), Realeyes (19th February 2015), RunningDeer (19th February 2015)

31. Link to Post #39
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

There are warrants for arrest for Sabine McNeill and the children's mother.

Quote 18 Feb 2015 — You can't either imagine or make it up, dear Supporters!

https://victimsunite.files.wordpress...tims-unite.png But I've gone through this gradual shock therapy ever since I started http://victims-unite.net in August 2010.

First of all, there are Warrants for Arrest against the mother and myself. But I have already received very nice support from a solicitor who phoned the Police on my behalf.

Secondly, I have the report below from yesterday - OUTSIDE the Royal Courts of Justice. Since the mother was not there, no McKenzie Friend was allowed, not on behalf of the grandparents either.

However, a solicitor was found 'from nearby' who is now studying the bundle.

I can assure you that nobody knows the case as well as I do, as I have spent a lot of time with Ella since November. As a systems analyst I look at legal documents differently than lawyers do. And I write about them 'my way'. HHJ Pauffley recognised my style in this Position Statement that she did not address in the last hearing that the mother attended: https://nationalinquiry.files.wordpr...-statement.pdf

Dear All

Thanks very much for coming along to the RCJ today, it was great to meet some new activists and I do hope our community is going to grow! You all know how important this issue is – really what could be more important than protecting children from the type of disgusting, grotesque abuse the two who are subject of these proceedings have suffered and many others, not to mention the suffering of the poor little murdered babies…

Now the story has become so public ‘they’ are trying their best to shut it all down, naturally. I learned today the videos of the children have been taken off the internet and all kinds of gags imposed under an Order issued by the judge on 12 February to the Press Association.

So it’s even more vital to keep the story alive and keep fighting for these two wonderful and brave children who need to be able to go home to their mum and grandparents to recover from their ordeal and start living a normal life, asap.

I intend to keep a presence outside the RCJ every day of the 3-week fact-finding hearing, for 2 hours, 12-2 so I do hope some of you can join me each day.

Hopefully our small community will grow into something of a fighting force!

The dates of the F/F hearing are:
    Tuesday-Friday 17-20 February
    (Then a week off)
    Tuesday-Friday 3-6 March
    Tuesday-Thursday 10-12 March

As said I’ll be there every day over the lunch-time period with the exception of Wednesday 4 March when I’ll up in Aberdeen for Robert Green’s trial but hope someone can hold the fort in my absence that day.

Looking forward to seeing some of you again tomorrow and whenever you can manage over the next 3-4 weeks

Very best regards

Belinda -- [See https://belindammckenzie.wordpress.com/ ]

And thus I can only hope that goodness will prevail over evil. Do more and more people 'get it' that we are in a spiritual battle where we need to choose which side we are on?

Do keep spreading the word! 100,000 signatures asap, please.

Thank You!
    Sabine
    Source

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (19th February 2015), Flash (19th February 2015), Realeyes (19th February 2015), RunningDeer (19th February 2015), Sophocles (19th February 2015)

33. Link to Post #40
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Blog Talk Radio tomorrow (Friday 20th Feb 2015) will be having a show on Hampstead London Alledged Child Sexual Abuse Scandal

Quote This Shocking Video Of Alledged abuse in the london borough of Hampstead Children talking about their abusers in graffic detail please be careful if you are a survivor it may trigger things off.
    Call in to speak with the host (347) 677-0812

LIVE UK CALL 01444 390 270
    Here is the link for details http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freedom...-abuse-scandal
    Last edited by Realeyes; 19th February 2015 at 17:57. Reason: added telephone number amendment

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast