Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Putin Threatens to Release Satellite Evidence of 9/11

1. Link to Post #21
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Default Re: Putin Threatens to Release Satellite Evidence of 9/11

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    I suspect they all have axes hanging over each others' heads, but at some point, when they see the light of truth coming down on all their corruption as unstoppable (for the masses to see), one will spill (to save their skin) and after that the whole house of cards will fall. It's begun already and it would be wise for Putin to do this. I hope he does but not for him (sorry Putin, I don't buy your saviour crap for a second).
    One of Putin's 'asymmetric' response options to USA aggression is DISCLOSURE
    The arrogance of people like McCain in hilarious when him and his paradigm can be swept away with some choice words from Russian insiders. Disclosure on 9-11 is the start, but mass realisation would totally destabilise USA social order.
    Bring it on, and I pray that the great American public can integrate the info without violent revolution
    God Bless

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Aspen (12th February 2015), Innocent Warrior (11th February 2015), ljwheat (11th February 2015), mojo (2nd October 2016), Omni (14th February 2015), yelik (11th February 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Hello Siblings,

Don't forget, there are spies everywhere.
    And Washington leaks like a sieve anyway.

Probably, Putin is releasing this evidence because
    he knows that America is preparing to start a war with Russia.
    (either a proxy war over Ukraine, or conventional war inside
    Russia's territory... and probably, the USA will have European
    soldiers do the fighting).
    Naturally, there's every chance that it will go nuclear.
    (And i wouldn't mind betting the USA fires the first nuke)

I keep thinking about that line on the Georgia Guidestones
    that mentions keeping the population down to 1/2 a billion.
    (I only hope we're not about to lose a lot of people!)

Americans need to stop voting for the war mongers.
    They should vote instead for Ron Paul, he firmly opposed
    to carrying out military operations around the globe.
    He's firmly opposed to the vast USA military spending and
    he's firmly opposed to 'big' government.

The best chance for peace is if patriots inside the USA band
    together and convict the Cabal of High Treason. But this is
    work for heroes, because the USA administration is infested
    with (satanic) secret societies... NWO zealots and psychopaths...
    ... and they're holding the top jobs.
    Yes, this is a time for American heroes to step forward.

Ben Fullford has suggested that France and Germany
    might abandon NATO and setup a new military block
    with Russia to defend Europe & Eurasia. This is an genius idea.
    Europe needs to resist the arm twisting of the USA,
    and stand with Russia to prevent a global catastrophe
    in the making. We really do need the clear thinking,
    and independence of the French and the Germans more
    than ever.

lucidity :-)

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

aranuk (11th February 2015), Aspen (12th February 2015), avid (14th February 2015), Baby Steps (11th February 2015), halffull (11th February 2015), justntime2learn (13th February 2015), yelik (11th February 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

Quote Posted by Zamolxe (here)
    "9/11 inside job “impossible to conceal,” says Vladimir Putin"

http://rt.com/politics/9-11-putin-se...n-toronto-355/

Quote Claims that the terror attacks of September 11, 2001 were orchestrated by US intelligence agencies are "complete nonsense," Prime Minister Vladimir Putin told attendees of a youth forum.

"This is complete nonsense, it is impossible," Putin said on Monday, responding to a question posed by an attendee of the Seliger 2011 youth forum.

"To imagine that US intelligence services did it deliberately, with their own hands, is complete nonsense," the prime minister said. “Only people who do not understand the workings of security agencies can say that. It would be impossible to conceal it.”

Putin added that he could not imagine how "any of the current or former US leaders could have such an idea."
    Aren't you all already weary of all these tabloidal/sensational articles?
    I mean, every few months there's another one of these "classified sources" news pieces like "Iran is about to take the lid off the US and aliens..."; "Russia is about to release classified information on..."; "Mexico in the next few weeks will officialy admit that ETs..."

They're always about to happen but never do. And the same tactics were used even in the 80s/90s when money hungry charlatans parasitizing the truthseeking community posing as gurus or channelers were prophecizing that in the next 2-3 years it's a FACT that there will be a total ascension, a world wide awakening, global ET contact, "everything will change".

Doesn't this just seem like attention farming (for their petty needs -fame, money etc) while also keeping the truth seekers in a perpetual state of both subconscious hope (everything that I know wrong about the world will change shortly) and despair (nothing ever changes), rendering them idle?
    "BINGO" Also a good way to check on who is following this thread, and the pulse on knowing if its still growing or relevant. I am sure we are on some kind of list somewhere,
    they didnt spend billions on FEMA camps to house the Red Cross to pass out Coffe and donuts, The head games they need to play, is now on national TV to,, Called Brain Game's,, join up to strengthen your mind -- lol. Right -- not so subtle anymore. what do you think there giving to our Kids behind school doors today. Mental institutions/schools, barbed wire fencing and guards at entry points, whats that about --- Pre FEMA camps? The cabal is falling? Not seeing that, bait and switch,, "look over there" , while we build here in your back yard," is what i see. "So ya bingo" there sick puppy's and they have the Masses eating it up, and following there every move.

"Good Cop, Bad Cop" -- Putin/Obama sitting in a tree. K I S S I N G , United Nations watching over there Herds. They are fooling even the so called Awaken sheep, IMHO

Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

ceetee9 (12th February 2015), halffull (11th February 2015), justntime2learn (13th February 2015), mojo (2nd October 2016), Sunny-side-up (14th February 2015), yelik (11th February 2015), Zamolxe (17th March 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    Hello Siblings,

Don't forget, there are spies everywhere.
    And Washington leaks like a sieve anyway.

Probably, Putin is releasing this evidence because
    he knows that America is preparing to start a war with Russia.
    (either a proxy war over Ukraine, or conventional war inside
    Russia's territory... and probably, the USA will have European
    soldiers do the fighting).
    Naturally, there's every chance that it will go nuclear.
    (And i wouldn't mind betting the USA fires the first nuke)

I keep thinking about that line on the Georgia Guidestones
    that mentions keeping the population down to 1/2 a billion.
    (I only hope we're not about to lose a lot of people!)

Americans need to stop voting for the war mongers.
    They should vote instead for Ron Paul, he firmly opposed
    to carrying out military operations around the globe.
    He's firmly opposed to the vast USA military spending and
    he's firmly opposed to 'big' government.

The best chance for peace is if patriots inside the USA band
    together and convict the Cabal of High Treason. But this is
    work for heroes, because the USA administration is infested
    with (satanic) secret societies... NWO zealots and psychopaths...
    ... and they're holding the top jobs.
    Yes, this is a time for American heroes to step forward.

Ben Fullford has suggested that France and Germany
    might abandon NATO and setup a new military block
    with Russia to defend Europe & Eurasia. This is an genius idea.
    Europe needs to resist the arm twisting of the USA,
    and stand with Russia to prevent a global catastrophe
    in the making. We really do need the clear thinking,
    and independence of the French and the Germans more
    than ever.

lucidity :-)
    We did this in the 40's, its Name was operation "Paper clip" we brought back Germans from the war, Where in the hell do you think Home Land Security, FEMA Camps, NASA, the propaganda agenda we are seeing today came from.. Same yard stick, just in English now, same lets see your papers, using patriots in place of Nasi's to protect the home land. That ushered in NWO and failed, shall we try it again? spy's everywhere, sound familiar. "SS" Are we that blind. ?
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th February 2015), ceetee9 (12th February 2015), halffull (11th February 2015), Sunny-side-up (14th February 2015), yelik (11th February 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

I knew a local nightly news anchor, (one of the good ones, that everyone liked) that purchased a local Nightclub, where I used to hang out, back in "the day", because he and his kids and a couple of friends had a Country Band. We were impressed because they were really quite good. One night some of us were standing around talking durring one of their breaks and I asked him: "Don't you wish you could report the truth?" He feigned a look of surprise, raising both hands as if he had just been arrested and exclaimed: "Hoe! Wait a minute! I'm just in this for the money! I read what they tell me to read, so that I won't endanger my pension."

That was twenty five years ago and I don't really see anything changing much since. In a nutshell, it pretty much sums up what this threads about. Only thing I can see that has changed... is the players!

My family has known me for more than 70 years... they think I'm nuts and the Nightly News is the truth. My closest friend of the past 20 years, thinks I'm nuts... and the Nightly News is the truth. Just as y'all will think I'm nuts when I tell you that TPTB control everything. (yes, it is still very much TPTB... and NOT TPTW, as some like to think) "Including" this story. There is NOTHING in this world that happens... that THEY don't want to happen.

Think back to the last time that Russia got a bit too big for its britches... they came really close to loosing it all. Do you really think they are going to make that mistake again?

Fifteen years ago while Truckin across the country, I stopped on an Indian Reservation, to get my friend an authentic Indian birthday present, (cuz she likes Indian stuff) but the only thing I could find in that "Authentic" Indian store that was labeled with made in USA, were two coffee cups. yep! Everything in that store was labeled "Made in China"!!! Do you really think China, isn't pat of the game? Also!

NOTHING happens... THEY don't want to happen!!!!!!! PERIOD!!!!
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th February 2015), ceetee9 (12th February 2015), Dennis Leahy (12th February 2015), guayabal (11th February 2015), justntime2learn (13th February 2015), ljwheat (11th February 2015), mojo (2nd October 2016), vmk22 (13th February 2015), yelik (11th February 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Yelic, Great news. Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth(AE911Truth) have been pushing for full disclosure for a long time .This should make them (and me) very happy.Bring it on Putin!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Desire For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th February 2015), ljwheat (11th February 2015), mojo (2nd October 2016), vmk22 (13th February 2015), yelik (11th February 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Russia Threatens US With Smoking Gun Satellite Photos Proving 9/11 Inside Job!

post removed by me, didn't realize someone had already posted this...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 11th February 2015 at 18:24.

14. Link to Post #28
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Russia Threatens US With Smoking Gun Satellite Photos Proving 9/11 Inside Job!

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    [...]
    Tuesday, February 10, 2015
    [...]
    Hi Jacko,

Merged your newly started thread with this pre-existing one...

Cheers!
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (13th February 2015), justntime2learn (13th February 2015), ljwheat (11th February 2015), vmk22 (13th February 2015)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    strange 911 happened and the media ran it that day and never again ... everything else they show us over and over , hell they did six months on the death of Anna Nicole Smith ...
    Very strange, they played the same clips over and over again for three days here in Australia.
    the next day our media stopped showing it , and people just went right along with it ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (12th February 2015), justntime2learn (13th February 2015), ljwheat (11th February 2015), vmk22 (13th February 2015), yelik (11th February 2015)

18. Link to Post #30
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    I knew a local nightly news anchor, (one of the good ones, that everyone liked) that purchased a local Nightclub, where I used to hang out, back in "the day", because he and his kids and a couple of friends had a Country Band. We were impressed because they were really quite good. One night some of us were standing around talking durring one of their breaks and I asked him: "Don't you wish you could report the truth?" He feigned a look of surprise, raising both hands as if he had just been arrested and exclaimed: "Hoe! Wait a minute! I'm just in this for the money! I read what they tell me to read, so that I won't endanger my pension."

That was twenty five years ago and I don't really see anything changing much since. In a nutshell, it pretty much sums up what this threads about. Only thing I can see that has changed... is the players!

My family has known me for more than 70 years... they think I'm nuts and the Nightly News is the truth. My closest friend of the past 20 years, thinks I'm nuts... and the Nightly News is the truth. Just as y'all will think I'm nuts when I tell you that TPTB control everything. (yes, it is still very much TPTB... and NOT TPTW, as some like to think) "Including" this story. There is NOTHING in this world that happens... that THEY don't want to happen.

Think back to the last time that Russia got a bit too big for its britches... they came really close to loosing it all. Do you really think they are going to make that mistake again?

Fifteen years ago while Truckin across the country, I stopped on an Indian Reservation, to get my friend an authentic Indian birthday present, (cuz she likes Indian stuff) but the only thing I could find in that "Authentic" Indian store that was labeled with made in USA, were two coffee cups. yep! Everything in that store was labeled "Made in China"!!! Do you really think China, isn't pat of the game? Also!

NOTHING happens... THEY don't want to happen!!!!!!! PERIOD!!!!
    You're absolutely right with what you say, nothing in politics happens by chance. Because Putin is much more in the loop about ET and their technology than other western leaders he does have an advantage when playing these games. Rightly or wrongly I do get the feeling on this occasion that their is some good in Putin who appears to be aligned with a benevolent ET race that's providing them with some pretty advanced technology that spooks the Cabal.

If Putin did provide plausible evidence about 911 it would certainly put the cat amongst the pigeons. Even better if he was to make official disclosure the cabal and corrupt officials would be busy running for their bunkers rather than having time to retaliate. it's something I would be seriously thinking about / threatening under the circumstances.
    Last edited by yelik; 11th February 2015 at 19:25.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th February 2015), ceetee9 (12th February 2015), JRS (11th February 2015), ljwheat (12th February 2015), sirdipswitch (11th February 2015), vmk22 (13th February 2015)

20. Link to Post #31
    Netherlands Avalon Member Observer1964's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,064 times in 457 posts

Quote Putin Threatens to Release Satellite Evidence of 9/11
    Well Mr. Putin, I dont feel intimidated by that threat at all, Show me that evidence!!! dont just make silly threats, be a man, I can take it...
    Examine all things and retain the good.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

Aspen (12th February 2015), Innocent Warrior (12th February 2015)

22. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

Quote Posted by Zamolxe (here)
    "9/11 inside job “impossible to conceal,” says Vladimir Putin"

http://rt.com/politics/9-11-putin-se...n-toronto-355/

Quote Claims that the terror attacks of September 11, 2001 were orchestrated by US intelligence agencies are "complete nonsense," Prime Minister Vladimir Putin told attendees of a youth forum.

"This is complete nonsense, it is impossible," Putin said on Monday, responding to a question posed by an attendee of the Seliger 2011 youth forum.

"To imagine that US intelligence services did it deliberately, with their own hands, is complete nonsense," the prime minister said. “Only people who do not understand the workings of security agencies can say that. It would be impossible to conceal it.”

Putin added that he could not imagine how "any of the current or former US leaders could have such an idea."
    Aren't you all already weary of all these tabloidal/sensational articles?
    I mean, every few months there's another one of these "classified sources" news pieces like "Iran is about to take the lid off the US and aliens..."; "Russia is about to release classified information on..."; "Mexico in the next few weeks will officialy admit that ETs..."

They're always about to happen but never do. And the same tactics were used even in the 80s/90s when money hungry charlatans parasitizing the truthseeking community posing as gurus or channelers were prophecizing that in the next 2-3 years it's a FACT that there will be a total ascension, a world wide awakening, global ET contact, "everything will change".

Doesn't this just seem like attention farming (for their petty needs -fame, money etc) while also keeping the truth seekers in a perpetual state of both subconscious hope (everything that I know wrong about the world will change shortly) and despair (nothing ever changes), rendering them idle?
    If you look carefully, the RT article was originally posted in August of 2014. There is much more going on here than meets the eye. Although Dr. Farrell wasn't aware of this article when he posted today's video, he does have the background behind this figured out.

The Pravda article credits www.secretsofthefed.com as their source
    Endthefed.com credits Pravda as their source
    The aforementioned 'sourceless' articles can be easily refuted if need be
    Pres. Hollande and Chanc. Merkel meet with Putin and come to agreement over the Ukraine
    John Kerry changes tune and gives a speech saying how wonderful it is, completely forgetting about the annexation of the Crimea peninsula
    RT drags the old article out of the archives and puts it up as if it is a new statement from Putin - as an indirect semi-refutation of the Pravda article, yet Putin still has the option to point out the article is old...that was then, this is now...
    Hope this makes sense...I'm tired. watch Dr. Farrell's video and it'll make total sense.

Last edited by cursichella1; 14th February 2015 at 16:31.
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Atlas (13th February 2015), Flash (13th February 2015), nicktobias7 (15th February 2015), Omni (14th February 2015), yelik (13th February 2015)

24. Link to Post #33
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by cursichella1 (here)
    If you look carefully, the RT article was originally posted in August of 2014.
    Indeed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age2791772/pg1

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

avid (14th February 2015), cursichella1 (14th February 2015), nicktobias7 (15th February 2015), Salv8tion (13th February 2015), spizella (13th February 2015)

26. Link to Post #34
    Slovenia Avalon Member spizella's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yelik (here)

The motive for deception and murder its own citizens served as US oil interests and the Middle East state corporations.
    Crude oil conspiracy theories could be right: Oil is often the reason for interfering in another country's war

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0127212214.htm

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spizella For This Post:

Atlas (13th February 2015), cursichella1 (14th February 2015)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

If you look carefully, the RT article was originally posted in August of 2014.
    Quote Posted by buares (here)
    Indeed.
    I just found another, earlier post of the same article...this one is from 2011!

They are getting a lot of mileage out of this one article!

Click image for larger version

Name:	rt putin.png
Views:	140
Size:	210.6 KB
ID:	28956

Screen shot

(This is a great example of how things really work in the World.)
    Last edited by cursichella1; 14th February 2015 at 02:51.
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Atlas (14th February 2015), avid (14th February 2015), nicktobias7 (15th February 2015), Omni (14th February 2015), syrwong (14th February 2015)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

By the way ... it would be good if evidence of 9/11 came out BUT ... I've said it many times ...
    if we can sort this thing out then so can intelligence services of countries. Why do they keep
    silent about this? Unless of course you want to use this as bargaining change in difficult times.
    Becoming a witness gives responsibility, not speaking out will make one an accomplice.

So don't count on a good deed by another country or political leader, instead the divide and
    conquer tactic may work also on their level.
    Isn't that the real reason why they anxiously seek a one-world government?

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Atlas (14th February 2015), Zamolxe (17th March 2015)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

I wouldn't get too excited about this one just yet. The source of Pravda's* story is a website called www.secretsofthefed.com, and endtheFed credits Pravda for the story. Also, I couldn't find anything on this in the English version of Pravda, which seems odd.

Also, not a peep on this from Russia Today (RT.com) who you'd think would be all over this story. Granted, Abbey Martin is incommunicato in Cuba, there are certainly others at RT that would be all over this.

Anyone else care to double check this in case I missed something?

It could be that this is just to put pressure on the U.S. so they'll stop their Ukraine warmongering, as Selene suggested.

*using Google translate to translate the entire article into English.

Here's part of the translation:

Quote American experts believe that despite the fact that relations between the US and Russia reached the worst point since the Cold War, Putin delivered until Obama only minor troubles. Analysts believe that this "calm before the storm." Putin is going to hit once, but he's going to hit hard. Russia is preparing the release of evidence of the involvement of the US government and intelligence services to the September 11 attacks. In the list of evidence includes satellite images, the website secretsofthefed. com.
    PRAVDA Article in Russian

Full Google Translation of the PRAVDA web page
    excellent work cursi ;-)
    Last edited by Hervé; 14th February 2015 at 17:28. Reason: Replaced wrong link to correct source

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Atlas (14th February 2015), cursichella1 (14th February 2015)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    I wouldn't get too excited about this one just yet. The source of Pravda's* story is a website called www.secretsofthefed.com, and endtheFed credits Pravda for the story. Also, I couldn't find anything on this in the English version of Pravda, which seems odd.

Also, not a peep on this from Russia Today (RT.com) who you'd think would be all over this story. Granted, Abbey Martin is incommunicato in Cuba, there are certainly others at RT that would be all over this.

Anyone else care to double check this in case I missed something?

It could be that this is just to put pressure on the U.S. so they'll stop their Ukraine warmongering, as Selene suggested.

*using Google translate to translate the entire article into English.

Here's part of the translation:

Quote American experts believe that despite the fact that relations between the US and Russia reached the worst point since the Cold War, Putin delivered until Obama only minor troubles. Analysts believe that this "calm before the storm." Putin is going to hit once, but he's going to hit hard. Russia is preparing the release of evidence of the involvement of the US government and intelligence services to the September 11 attacks. In the list of evidence includes satellite images, the website secretsofthefed. com.
    PRAVDA Article in Russian

Full Google Translation of the PRAVDA web page
    excellent work cursi ;-)
    Almost excellent...I just realized my post attributed it to the website www.endthefed.com which was wrong. It should read www.secretsofthefed.com.

[Mod edit: I replaced the wrong link with the correct one in the original and quoted ones, Herv
    é]
    Last edited by Hervé; 14th February 2015 at 17:33. Reason: Replaced wrong lik to correct one.
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

35. The Following User Says Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Atlas (14th February 2015)

36. Link to Post #39
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Here is an alleged 1998 video of Putin predicting 9/11: (can someone help with the translation?)

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

seko (2nd October 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2