Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Default Re: WikiLeaks Announces Release 7x the Size of the Iraq War Logs

they just want to get some alone time with him

2. Link to Post #42
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

but there IS a drive to get ammunition to close down whistleblower sites , hence the prolific seeding of whistleblower sites with disinfo , and particularly utilising the facebook networking capabality to spread link like wildfire ( always cautious of anything posted with tags such as " make viral , " , hurry hurry" etc. , like another 20 minutes reading through watching or sifting and allowing things to sit for a bit to get a feel for the info presented is gunna save the world )

they do seem to be triggering the competitive nature of many to be "first" to share "new" info ....then it seems to become a race

3. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,643 times in 276 posts

US reaction to WikiLeaks upcoming release...

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/1...d/us_wikileaks
    Love is all you need

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 42 For This Post:

astrid (25th November 2010), ponda (25th November 2010)

5. Link to Post #44
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

Perhaps, the country should have thought about the hostile actions they took against said countries they're now trying to state are their friends - then they would have nothing to worry about!

6. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This is part of a new strategy to criminalize and/or discredit the more dangerous main players in the alternative media. Others are likely to follow.

The charges sound at first glance highly unlikely, intentionally discreditable, and purposefully the kind of headlines that are memorable and are easily blogged and twittered round the world.

ANYONE could be asked by the police of any country to "answer charges" or "help authorities with their enquiries". That includes people like David Icke, Alex Jones, and yours truly. And look at what happened to Jane Burgermeister in Austria (which she fought her way out of).

Even if it's invented or opportunitistlcally exaggerated nonsense, the mud is intended to stick and smell bad.

I've been told that this is the thin end of a wedge that is coming. Whatever you hear in the mainstream media about dangerous truthseekers or alternative journalists, take it with large pinches of salt - and see through the strategy.
    You are very right there Bill. I am swedish, and there is something rotten in the kingdom of Sweden. The elites puppets here are on the move like never before. Our site, swedens biggest "alternative news-site", vaken.se has been under attack for some time now by msm-puppets aiming to discredit the site. Truthseekers and alternative people are almost being treated like lepers in most msm-coverages. This of course is not the standpoint of the people. But there is something covert and sinister going on in this country, one can just smell it.

As for this arrest and allegations on mr Assange, well let me just say I am embarrased to be swedish right now. We all are.
    Last edited by Metaphor; 24th November 2010 at 21:38.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

astrid (25th November 2010)

8. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Quote Posted by 42 (here)
    US reaction to WikiLeaks upcoming release...

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/1...d/us_wikileaks

That's a good find 42 and well worth a read.It appears that the establishment is getting worried.

Some quotes from the article....

WASHINGTON - The Obama administration said Wednesday it has alerted Congress and begun notifying foreign governments that the WikiLeaks website is preparing to release sensitive U.S. diplomatic files that could damage U.S. relations with friends and allies across the globe.

Officials said the documents may contain everything from accounts of compromising conversations with political dissidents and friendly politicians to disclosures of activities that could result in the expulsion of U.S. diplomats from foreign postings.

Some of the documents may provide specifics of meetings U.S. diplomats have had with opposition leaders, dissidents or human rights activists in various countries that could expose them to retaliation, particularly in authoritarian nations, officials said.

9. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Quote Posted by truth will win out (here)
    I will say this, they (TPB) are after him.. He may have a short run on this earth, but the man is leaving his mark.. Interpol I do believe is looking for him, he may just have a accident before anything else comes out.
    Well, it doesn't seem particulalry smart to make a big announcement that he's going to put it up- why doesn't he just put it up? Then it's done and out there.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

10. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    Well, it doesn't seem particulalry smart to make a big announcement that he's going to put it up- why doesn't he just put it up? Then it's done and out there.
    From WikiLeaks perspective it might be interesting to see and to gauge the establishments reaction after it is announced that another release is on its way.If the report that 42 posted for us is true then the establishment has reacted with some panic.

11. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

Maybe Julian keeps some top-secret info for insurance. If they harm him, these will be published world-wide. I really feel concerned for Julian when reading the news on CNN. They had tried to charge him before, then backed out. Now they tried again. He is really brave. Not many people would put their own lives in danger to uphold the truth like him. I hope he gets some protection.

12. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Quote Posted by fifi (here)
    Maybe Julian keeps some top-secret info for insurance. If they harm him, these will be published world-wide. I really feel concerned for Julian when reading the news on CNN. They had tried to charge him before, then backed out. Now they tried again. He is really brave. Not many people would put their own lives in danger to uphold the truth like him. I hope he gets some protection.
    I think he's really brave, too - but, in regard to holding back for insurance - at what stage does the information he gives out become too much for the 'ptb'? What is it that would break the camels back?
    Whatever he's holding for insurance must be pretty damning.

My feeling is that his name is being used, but I'm not sure how the whole wikilieaks thing works - I only wonder why last time the info would go to the government first, rather than to the people?
    My take - because it was the government pretending to be J.A - or wikilekas.

And I wonder if it really would take intelligence this long to find someone - if they were really looking for them.

The plot stinkens.
    Last edited by Teakai; 25th November 2010 at 01:51.

13. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

"When you have to shoot... shoot, don't talk." -Tuco .... in 'The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly'

Quote Posted by fifi (here)

Actually, more people than you would think do put their own lives in danger, it's just that you don't get to know.

Many times it is safer for them if you and the world don't know anything about it.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

14. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

I think he's really brave, too - but, in regard to holding back for insurance - at what stage does the information he gives out become too much for the 'ptb'? What is it that would break the camels back?
    Whatever he's holding for insurance must be pretty damning.

My feeling is that his name is being used, but I'm not sure how the whole wikilieaks thing works - I only wonder why last time the info would go to the government first, rather than to the people?
    My take - because it was the government pretending to be J.A - or wikilekas.

And I wonder if it really would take intelligence this long to find someone - if they were really looking for them.

The plot stinkens.

They are trying to preempt the release.The establishment is doing damage control by trying to get in first before the announcement.What if the announcement has nothing to do with what they suspect it has ? It's cat and mouse.

15. Link to Post #53
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by Metaphor (here)
    You are very right there Bill. I am swedish, and there is something rotten in the kingdom of Sweden. The elites puppets here are on the move like never before.
    the Globelites have their puppets in power positions all over Europe

16. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

On the lighter side.......

Cartoon - Julian Assange

http://yubanet.com/cartoon/Julian-As...ks---AGAIN.php
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

17. Link to Post #55
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Quote Posted by ponda (here)
    That's a good find 42 and well worth a read.It appears that the establishment is getting worried.

Some quotes from the article....

WASHINGTON - The Obama administration said Wednesday it has alerted Congress and begun notifying foreign governments that the WikiLeaks website is preparing to release sensitive U.S. diplomatic files that could damage U.S. relations with friends and allies across the globe.

Officials said the documents may contain everything from accounts of compromising conversations with political dissidents and friendly politicians to disclosures of activities that could result in the expulsion of U.S. diplomats from foreign postings.

Some of the documents may provide specifics of meetings U.S. diplomats have had with opposition leaders, dissidents or human rights activists in various countries that could expose them to retaliation, particularly in authoritarian nations, officials said.
    I really hate to play the guessing game, but something isn't adding up here to me.

I can see where the release of documents such as the gov and the media describe could/would be damaging to U.S. foreign relations, but is this REALLY it?

From WikiLeaks Facebook Announcements:
    Quote Next release is 7x the size of the Iraq War Logs. intense pressure over it for months. Keep us strong
    And:
    Quote The coming months will see a new world, where global history is redefined. Keep us strong
    So my question is: Could info such as described in the article above really change GLOBAL HISTORY? Not much I would think.

What could change GLOBAL HISTORY? Well if you take the WikiLeaks announcement literally, how about Archaeology or maybe Anthropology?

Something to ponder I should think.
    Harley

18. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Harley

We will have to wait and see what the info might be but it sounds very interesting to say the least.

As far as changing global history goes it might be one step at a time.They (wiki) sound confident so they must have some info with substance.

19. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ponda (here)
    Harley

We will have to wait and see what the info might be but it sounds very interesting to say the least.

As far as changing global history goes it might be one step at a time.They (wiki) sound confident so they must have some info with substance.
    Absolutely! If they were to release info along these lines, that would redefine world history, then they would have to be massive. And they did say just that . . . over the coming months!

Thanks ponda!
    Harley

20. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Harley Hawkins (here)
    So my question is: Could info such as described in the article above really change GLOBAL HISTORY? Not much I would think.

What could change GLOBAL HISTORY? Well if you take the WikiLeaks announcement literally, how about Archaeology or maybe Anthropology?Something to ponder I should think.
    If it was something along those lines, Harley, I would definitely think wikileaks is giving out false info.

cut and pasted from:http://educate-yourself.org/cn/proje...m25jul05.shtml
    Hoaxed "Discoveries'
    What is important to understand in the first step is that those earthquakes will hit at different parts of the world where scientific and archaeological teachings have indicated that arcane mysteries have been buried. By those types of earthquakes, it will be possible for scientists to rediscover those arcane mysteries which will be used to discredit all fundamental religious doctrines. This is the first preparation for the plan for humanity because what they want to do is destroy the beliefs of all Christians and Muslims on the planet. To do that, they need some false 'proof' from the far past that will prove to all nations that their religions have all been misinterpreted and misunderstood.

21. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

If it was something along those lines, Harley, I would definitely think wikileaks is giving out false info.

cut and pasted from:http://educate-yourself.org/cn/proje...m25jul05.shtml
    Hoaxed "Discoveries'
    What is important to understand in the first step is that those earthquakes will hit at different parts of the world where scientific and archaeological teachings have indicated that arcane mysteries have been buried. By those types of earthquakes, it will be possible for scientists to rediscover those arcane mysteries which will be used to discredit all fundamental religious doctrines. This is the first preparation for the plan for humanity because what they want to do is destroy the beliefs of all Christians and Muslims on the planet. To do that, they need some false 'proof' from the far past that will prove to all nations that their religions have all been misinterpreted and misunderstood.
    No. First of all, I said these were possibilities. Because I doubt seriously that classified secret war documents would rewrite the history of the world. And second of all, anything Wikileaks releases will be totally believable because they only release classified (as-in hidden from the public) and vetted documents and material.
    Harley

22. Link to Post #60
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

UPDATE:

Canberra on alert for WikiLeaks

AUSTRALIAN officials are bracing for a massive leak of classified US State Department cables.
    These cables could include embarrassing disclosures about Canberra's secret diplomacy on controversial issues, such as the war in Iraq.

The Gillard government was one of several foreign governments put on notice about the leaks, expected to be released within days by whistleblower group WikiLeaks.

So seriously is the issue being taken that several sources told The Australian it was raised during a phone call yesterday morning between Foreign Minister Kevin Rudd and US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to discuss the crisis on the Korean peninsula.

It is understood the Department of Foreign Affairs and other agencies in Canberra, including the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet, met to discuss the leaks, which a senior Australian government official said had prompted a "strong measure of concern".

"The whole thing is pretty big," the official said.

The latest tranche of classified documents could comprise more than two million diplomatic cables sent between the State Department and its posts around the world.

Australian government agencies are bracing for the worst, "in part because we simply don't know just how bad it might be", the Australian official said.

The disclosure would be the third major leak by WikiLeaks.

The organisation released 77,000 documents on Afghanistan in July, followed by a second leak of 400,000 files on the Iraq war.

WikiLeaks has said the pending disclosure will be seven times the size of the Iraq leak, about 2.8 million documents.

A second source told The Australian senior officials inside the Defence Department were concerned some cables could refer to the Howard government's support for the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

The Australian has been told the leaked cables include material sent up until February this year and predate the Iraq war.

This raises the possibility the Rudd government could also be exposed.

The Howard government did not commit Australia to war until March 2003, following a request from then US president George W. Bush.

But speculation has long been swirling that the Howard government had privately signed on to the controversial war well in advance of the formal request - a charge flatly denied by former foreign minister Alexander Downer. He condemned WikiLeaks yesterday for leaking the documents, while at the same time playing down their significance: "Do I think these particular documents would be incriminating or damning? I think the answer to that is no."

The Howard government predeployed forces to the Middle East in advance of committing to the war, but said that was just sensible contingency planning should diplomatic efforts to ease the impasse with Saddam Hussein fail.

Australian officials are also said to be on the lookout for documents discussing Canberra's handling of the David Hicks and Mamdouh Habib cases, both of whom claimed they were mistreated while in US custody in Guantanamo Bay.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/nati...-1225961141585

I hope they NAIL THESE BA$TARDS to the Wall if Guilty..! Scumbag UN Globalist Kevin Rudd, Fabian Socialist Julia Gillard, Freemason John Howard, Alexander Downer, etc. The WHOLE BLOOY LOT OF THEM..!

I can't wait to see the Fallout, and I hope it brings down the UNELECTED Fabian Socialist Labor Govt!

My guess none of these crooks will be sleeping very well for a few nights and possibly long after Wikileaks releases the dirt!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 25th November 2010 at 14:16.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 3 13 14 LastLast