+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Attack on anti-vaxxers

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Attack on anti-vaxxers

A mother has lashed out at vaccine-hesitant parents after being told her 15-day-old son may have measles. She posted on her Facebook and it apparently went viral:

Quote And I'm angry. Angry as hell.

I won't get angry at or blame the person in the waiting room. I would have likely done the same thing...you get sick, you go to the doctor. I have no idea what their story is and I will never know. But I do know one thing:

If you have chosen to not vaccinate yourself or your child, I blame you.

I blame you.

You have stood on the shoulders of our collective protection for too long. From that high height, we have given you the PRIVILEGE of our protection, for free. And in return, you gave me this week. A week from hell. Wherein I don't know if my BABY will develop something that has DEATH as a potential outcome.

DEATH.

Now, let's unpack this shall we. All out on the table.

You have NO IDEA what this 'potential outcome' means. NO IDEA. I do. Unfortunately, I do.

You think you are protecting your children from thimerosal? You aren't. It's not in their vaccine.

You think you are protecting them from autism? You aren't. There is no, none, nada, nothing in science that proves this. If you want to use google instead of science to 'prove me wrong' then I am happy to call you an imbecile as well as misinformed.

You think you are protecting them through extracts and homeopathy and positive thoughts and Laws of Attraction and dancing by candlelight on a full moon? You aren't. I PROTECT YOUR CHILD. We protect your child. By being concerned world citizens who care about ourselves, our fellow man, and our most vulnerable. So we vaccinate ourselves and our children.

So, look at Griffin. Tell me why he gets to bear the brunt of your stupidity and reckless abuse of our protection? Tell me.

You think you are protecting them by letting them eat their shovel full of dirt and reducing antibiotics and eating organic? You aren't. As an unvaccinated person you are only protected by our good graces. WE LET YOU BE SO PRIVILEGED thanks to our willingness to vaccinate ourselves and our children.

You know what vaccines protect your children from? Pain. Suffering. Irreparable harm. Death.

And you would be the first to line up if you had an inkling of what the death of a child feels like. You would be crawling through the streets on your hands and knees, begging, BEGGING to get that vaccine into your precious babies because that is what I would have done, if I could, to save my daughter.

The fact is, there was no vaccine for her. Not for her illness. And she died. She died at age five and a half, and she is gone.

And I watch these arguments trotted out on Facebook and twitter citing false science and long discredited'studies' that just won't stop and Jenny McCarthy quotes and 'it's MY choice' to not vaccinate...and I think...what would you have done if your child lay dying? Would you give them a scientifically proven, safe and effective vaccine and risk the minuscule likelihood of a side effect? Or would you let them go, knowing that at least they won't develop autism (which they wouldn't even develop anyway because SCIENCE)?

And don't you DARE tell me that you wouldn't vaccinate them then. Don't you dare. You have no idea what it feels like to go through what we went through.

So, look at Griffin. Tell me why he gets to bear the brunt of your stupidity and reckless abuse of our protection? Tell me.

Seven more days until I know that my baby is safe. Seven more days.

How is your week going, anti-vaxxers?

My week is going great, thanks for asking. I have not been sick in over ten years, not even a cold or flu. I DO NOT vaccinate and my grandchildren do not either. They are healthy and happy young kids. I had the measles when I was younger and I am still here.

The question is not whether we are putting the rest of the public at risk if we do not vaccinate, the question is: Who has sovereignty over my body and who gets to choose what I put into it?

The answer? I DO......
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Akasha (13th February 2015), awakeningmom (15th February 2015), bluestflame (15th February 2015), DarMar (13th February 2015), Fox (15th February 2015), heyokah (13th February 2015), Holly Lindin (15th February 2015), justntime2learn (13th February 2015), kevlor (15th February 2015), Limor Wolf (13th February 2015), meeradas (13th February 2015), naste.de.lumina (13th February 2015), Nasu (14th February 2015), Reinhard (13th February 2015), Robin (13th February 2015), RUSirius (15th February 2015), sandy (14th February 2015), selinam (13th February 2015), sigma6 (13th February 2015), spiritwind (13th February 2015), T Smith (15th February 2015), Truglivartna (13th February 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,919 times in 540 posts

Default Re: Attack on anti-vaxxers

Im about to have my first child....and my wife and I have chosen not to vaccinate. I believe in natural ( universal ) law that
    allows me free will to choose whether I stick needles in my child or not ....and I choose not to.
    I am not an abusive parent to be, but one that has researched enough to know the pharmaceutical industry is not our friend.
    When money is the root of their labour and not healthy/ amazing star children, my choice was crystal clear.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

Akasha (13th February 2015), DarMar (13th February 2015), gripreaper (13th February 2015), heyokah (13th February 2015), Holly Lindin (15th February 2015), justntime2learn (13th February 2015), LoneWolf76 (13th February 2015), Meggings (13th February 2015), Pam (15th February 2015), sandy (14th February 2015), sigma6 (13th February 2015), spiritwind (13th February 2015), T Smith (15th February 2015), yelik (13th February 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

I will say this as nicely as I can but I have to also tell the truth. The story from the woman above is the story of an ignorant, uninformed, brainwashed, emotional and, dare I say, dangerously incompetent mother who has done NO research or thinking for herself. The opinions of such people are as common as the grass that grows in my yard and I'd be silly to be influenced by someone so buried in the fake reality control matrix. If she wants to keep poisoning herself and her family that is her choice and I feel really sorry for her kids.
    Not to mention, if she's pro vaccine and her 15-year-old got vaccinated for measles, hmmmm, wonder how he got measles if the vaccines work so well...

Matt
    Last edited by Matt P; 13th February 2015 at 12:23.
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Akasha (13th February 2015), Alekahn2 (14th February 2015), alh02 (13th February 2015), awakeningmom (14th February 2015), conk (13th February 2015), DNA (13th February 2015), etheric underground (13th February 2015), Fox (15th February 2015), gripreaper (13th February 2015), heyokah (13th February 2015), Holly Lindin (15th February 2015), justntime2learn (13th February 2015), lilac (15th February 2015), Nasu (14th February 2015), Pam (15th February 2015), RUSirius (15th February 2015), sigma6 (13th February 2015), spiritwind (13th February 2015), T Smith (15th February 2015), Truglivartna (13th February 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

It may help to hear part of an answer given by Cosmic Awareness on this topic - CA has stated repeatedly over many years that vaccines are designed to harm, that Gardasil for example will cause sterilization in many females a decade or so after they receive the injection. I do trust most that Cosmic Awareness says, even though CA urges us to question everything for ourselves, that no channeling is completely accurate, and that discernment is needed in all things.

When asked in the fall of 2014, ”What is the truth about vaccines?” Cosmic Awareness said this:

That people put their children in danger not because it is recognized that they are doing so but rather because they believe the officials, they believe the lies that are being put out in the public media that they have been raised with. ... They truly believe that vaccinations will prevent the illnesses that they are intended to prevent. ... will indeed do what they have been told by their officials and their leaders that it will do.

But unfortunately there is evil intent behind vaccination, and even if it were so that one could take a small amount of the illness, inject it into oneself, causing a minor reaction that would build up an immunity to the illness, still this Awareness must say that there is manipulation involved, there is another intent involved ...
    Therefore it is important not to shake one's head at the naïveté of ones who are taking this precaution, but rather to understand that this is simply an indicator of how thoroughly ensconced the society is that would still believe their medical leaders and political leaders on such a matter.

In the present situation of the Ebola virus ... a selective program is underway to marshal one's thoughts and to up one's fears against this alleged Ebola outbreak, for the Powers That Be indeed wish to vaccinate the larger masses, even though at this time there is no Ebola outbreak in the United States. But such are the actions of those who present the news that it is being portrayed as if this is a non-stoppable deadly virus that will easily migrate over the oceans and enter into America and infect all American peoples. That this is also duplicated in developed nations around the world. Thus Australia, Canada, Great Britain is also in a similar situation of presenting erroneous facts to their populace as if this were the truth.

Several years ago when that which was known popularly as the swine flu vaccination came through, was pushed into public consciousness and supported by those who have a hidden agenda, that at that time this Awareness warned against a vaccination. ... That it will be presented as necessary to guard against infection from Ebola, and many will believe their authorities, many will submit themselves to this vaccination even though it has not yet been tested on a human populace, a control group populace. ... those in power are hoping that this situation of inducing great fear and even panic at this preliminary stage will be effective in persuading all of how dangerous this epidemic is to the point that they will submit themselves for vaccination, purely in the trust and faith that it will protect them. But the danger is not the alleged Ebola outbreak, but rather the vaccination itself, for it is seen that again these ones will try to introduce certain contaminants, certain nano technology in their vaccination protocol and pass this on to those willing ones who will line up for blocks upon blocks in order to receive their vaccination.

...for those who see deeper into the machinations of those in power on these matters, that they must decide for themselves whether to believe the authorities, which they have been trained all of their lives to believe, or to not trust them, not receive the vaccination. ...

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Can't resist responding to these posts... no way!!! I'd be putting pharmaceutical "vaccines" into a newborn nervous system developing at an accelerated rate is sickening to even think about... Hospitals are a huge consumer of products, and services and command a huge portion of economic activity today, follow the money. How about clean water, air, sanitation, healthy food, in a clean safe environment FIRST instead of double dosing known toxic substances into a newborn. (Bill Gates you're a fraud, I want to see verified records of how many vaccines you pumped into your newborn!!!)

Vaccinating newborns against diseases that could only be transferred through sexual contact is sickening and deplorable given the message it is sending, the implications that are being subconsciously suggested...

On a hopeful note Health Ranger is all over this... (EVERYONE should sign up and support his website...) It's a complete misrepresentation of Corporations, over a bought and paid for Government, that is even suggesting the idea people don't have a right to NOT CONSENT, to what goes in their own body, (or their children) Stop looking to government, lawyers, police, or any self serving government agent. ALL institution's are designed to serve their own existence FIRST (it's just another corporation/pyramid/power concentrating group structure)

"refusing" says you're a "citizen" (employee/a voluntary slave) violating a corporate policy of the "employer" you contracted with (=automatic contempt, dishonour, chargeable offense)

"Not consenting" is proof and evidence you still have rights, that only you can exercise, no one can exercise them for you...

Take this to heart... know this to be true, I know this from experience, read the charges, sometimes published, it's always about someone "refusing" to comply, this is no mere play on words, from a legal point of view...

Have you ever seen a headline, "Family/Mother being charged by ABC group for Notice of Waiver of Consent? or Waiving Consent? or NOT Consenting?!... When you find one let me know... ;-)

Or how about Conditional Acceptance (although there is no reason to go here) i.e. Upon full written, signed, and authenticated acceptance of 100% liability of the Doctors and Nurses advising and administrating injection and the Pharmaceutical Manufacturer... for any health complications arising within x period of time, immediately effective after said procedure... - within this "context" it's all contract (not to say there are other issues involved but that's another story...

Be "professional" treat it like it's the most ordinary and common practice, have the document ready and on a clip board with a pen... All you are asking for is a signature... be willing to give them a clearly labeled copy if they so desire, be 100% polite and just say you require this signature for your private records, it's just a formality... Watch how quickly they ask you to leave... Turn the tables on them, get them to REFUSE!! and expose the GAME!!!! Although personally I wouldn't be willing to risk my child's life to even play this game, this is method of last resort type stuff...

How Vaccine Hysteria Could Spark A Totalitarian Nightmare
    Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/048605_va...#ixzz3ReQH0VKG
    http://www.naturalnews.com/048605_va...l_fascism.html

Top 3 Things That Show Vaccines Are Flawed And Antiquated
    (3 things Pharmaceutical Corporations Need You To Overlook...)
    http://www.naturalnews.com/048582_va...#ixzz3ReR8yhI0

Vaccine Safety News: What Are Your Legal Rights?
    http://www.naturalnews.com/048602_va...#ixzz3ReQadPxJ

Make This Natural Antibiotic Formula At Home To Treat Any Infection
    http://www.naturalnews.com/048600_na...#ixzz3ReQpyVXG
    Last edited by sigma6; 13th February 2015 at 19:21.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

gripreaper (17th February 2015), hohoemi (2nd June 2015), Holly Lindin (15th February 2015), Hym (13th February 2015), Matt P (13th February 2015), Nasu (14th February 2015), T Smith (15th February 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

Every mother who has had measles transfers her immunity to their newborn in utero, and through nursing her baby after birth. So, my question is this (and please note that it is not included on the facebook post)... did the mother of the infant with measles have normal immunity... or was she vaccinated years ago?

I'm sure you all know that vaccinated people do not have the same immunity as a person who had the disease and then marshalled their natural immune system defenses to become healthy again. It seems we may have an entire population that does not have good natural immunity now that 'we' have been vaccinating 'our' population for so many years.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

etheric underground (14th February 2015), gripreaper (17th February 2015), Holly Lindin (15th February 2015), Matt P (13th February 2015), Meggings (15th February 2015), Nasu (14th February 2015), onawah (15th February 2015), Pam (15th February 2015), T Smith (15th February 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

<---- had flu shot in pregnancy, child was born autistic
    <---- had military booster shots (full regimen) in 2004
    <---- had some of the anthrax shots and the smallpox vax
    <---- in worse health than ever, oxidative stress unreal.

<---- had Depo Provera injection after pregnancy
    <---- has had 4 + miscarriages since then, one at 3 months in

<---- worries every day about how society will treat my child
    <---- worries that the public just ignored all the VA horror stories and police killing the disabled

<---- had 3 different military co-workers express concerns about vaccine injury

<---- not a fan of vaccines

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 913 posts

I leave vaccines for those with vacuous minds.
    When the CDC recently admitted that the seasonal concoction of flu vac was only 24% effective there was no loud response in society to this truth, because society is not represented by the media.
    I have studied them for so long I'll do my best to be brief. The lies are so lengthly, with so many divergent masking agents added, thru the manipulation of facts and social engineering, it is important to simplify in order to hold the truths in our awareness long enough to protect ourselves from those who would force them on anyone.
    Vacs are meant to stimulate an immune response. When you know that the super-rich rarely get vaccinated, by using homeopathy alone, you get one clue to their danger. Homeopathy activates a much deeper interaction with the subtle body and thus we can easily observe it's major effect on not only the immune response mechanisms, but other bodily systems as well. Truly natural medicinals reveal a much healthier and scientifically sound means of addressing the total body in regards to protection against illness. If vacs were only developed to create an immune response, which they are not, then the subject would be easier to understand.

The likelihood of getting a disease from a vaccinated child is much higher for an unvaccinated child, but only if the unvac'd children's immune system is compromised. I would not send my child to a place where the children have such compromised immune systems. What about my healthy child?
    Even the terminology is untruthful in calling a very healthy child, undamaged by vaccines with their adjuvants and poisons, "un-vaccinated" because this term to the ignorant layman conjurs, and I mean that word literally, up the imagery of someone ill-suited to defend themselves against a viral or bacterial pathogen. WE ALL KNOW, those of us who have researched the subject at great lengths, that this manipulated, socially engineered wording is a lie.

As Dr.Russel Blaylock recently stated, his initial findings showed that there was a great compromise in the small intestine linings of children subjected to the MMR vaccine, a condition undeniably connected to the increase in autism. He, however something that many of us researchers and parents do not agree with, notes that there should be a singular measles vaccine available if the need arises. We agree if you choose to vaccinate that the MMR dose should never be used, but agree amongst our studies and experiences that exposure to a naturally occurring disease is better than taking a dose of poison. His contention of course is that the interaction of the other 2 ingredients with the measles, the 2 of the many in the dose given, create a toxic attack on the growing and immature immune systems of underdeveloped infants. However, the MMR vac cannot be found in it's single component ingredients in the U.S.. He is particularly astounded that the mumps is included in the vac because it is the most caustic to such a young patient, and completely unnecessary to use, since it is so extremely rare in the population.
    Another giant clue, and there are so many to share, is the simple science of the obvious:

When the CDC admitted the very low incidence of SIDS, sudden infant death syndrome, among unvaccinated children we looked into the biology, the interactive chemistry and systemic response of the infantile organism to the ingredients used in the vaccines, and more importantly the antibodies found as the natural response to those ingredients. I did not go further than the thimerosal, the mercury, found in those massive doses and the crowded scheduling of booster shots so close together.

First of all the mercury molecule is very large in relation to the very thin diameter of infant capillaries. Ischemia (blockage of flow) is the result of such a massive infusion of a very toxic, metallic liquid in the system, the layers of injury are multiple. The autonomic response to the overwhelming chemical/mechanical blockage is to shut the system down. Death. The ignorant, misinformed medical practitioners looked elsewhere when looking to understand SIDS. Those in the know, the scientists who knew the cause, STFUp and helped further obfuscate the science that they knew caused/causes the majority of those deaths (by chemical infanticide).

The fouled reasoning, and it is lame at best, of giving so many vacs in such a short time, NEVER GIVES THE SYSTEM THE TIME TO respond to each attack and develop an immunity to the supposed external threat and then have the time to build on the systems innate strengths before another attack is at hand. Completely unscientific, irresponsible, immoral and overtly criminal.

This is the same as the shark oil adjuvant, squalene, used on troops in the 1st gulf war and known then, by those who manufactured it, to cause Gulf War Syndrome. They made it anyway.
    When the gov't. finally had to admit that over 96% of our men and women had the antibodies created by exposure to this overactive immune response poison/activator, they had already created enough space in time to minimize their need to compensate financially for the "Mistake". There are few mistakes in science, except the ones that work out and are then owned, usually for profit.

Remember that Michel de Nostradame was a highly regarded healer and herbalist well before he gained fame as a predictive astrologer and seer. He was known for removing the environmental cause of the plague before he even shared medicinals. This is the same effective approach that always proves the most preventative method of limiting the spread of any disease.
    The first thing that Mikey did was separate the drinking water supply from all sewage cross-contamination. He had all bedding and clothing burned that had been exposed to anyone with the disease. He quarantined the sick from the healthy, but took great care to make sure the ill spent time in the sun, were cared for and given attention, fed well and treated with dignity. As much as he knew that the blinded social convention, ritual and ignorance was overwhelming at times he still carried on. It is no wonder he looked further to find solutions. I just think he got tired of dealing with the impossibility of opening people up to their own power. He wouldn't be tired by the same things today. He'd be deep in the mix because the truth is accessible.
    Last edited by Hym; 14th February 2015 at 04:45. Reason: spelling corrections, fun with the dictionary

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Alekahn2 (14th February 2015), alh02 (15th February 2015), hohoemi (2nd June 2015), Limor Wolf (3rd January 2016), Matt P (13th February 2015), onawah (15th February 2015), sigma6 (13th February 2015), Slipstream (14th February 2015), T Smith (15th February 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (13th February 2015)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

This subject causes me considerable stress. The worry of what I may have unintentionally done to my beautiful children by vaccinating them. The worry of whether my children's children will be forced to have vaccines. The worry about untold millions of innocents, both children and parents, who have agreed to cooperate with this fraudulent scheme out of innocent ignorance.

It is inconceivable that so many business leaders and politicians are so heartless and soulless as to keep up this vile charade. They MUST know of the dangers, especially the sellers and marketers of the sickening products. After all, they have the bogus studies they present to the public while the truth of the matter, excised from the public reports, lies hidden in their vault.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

awakeningmom (14th February 2015), Holly Lindin (15th February 2015), Matt P (13th February 2015), Pam (15th February 2015), Slipstream (14th February 2015), T Smith (15th February 2015)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 913 posts

Conk,
    Your awareness now is all that any of us have. Your Love has, is and will conquer all challenges to the great care you have for yourself and your children. Love is the only real medicinal proven thru all we know of science.
    Don't worry about the learning. You have it.
    I too worried when dealing with having to register a religious exemption, until I simply refused to honor the dishonorable and dishonest demand from any corporate governance. I was busy enough, as a single parent, dealing with my son's problems with learning, from his mother's hidden meth use during his in utero days-in her first 4 months of pregnancy...which took years to find out, a long story.....I found that dwelling on the past was just a conditioned response on my part and I have long since stopped.

We are only responsible for those things we agree to and even when misled we continue, because Love has no need for a contract. We carry on with positivity and grace, humor and insight. We study. WE talk. We share. WE step up when our footsteps need to be heard. Sometimes we shake the earth around us. Sometimes we are a thought carried on a breeze. We are being heard. So are you.
    Love,... ...... .........

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Holly Lindin (15th February 2015), johnh (14th February 2015), Matt P (13th February 2015), Meggings (15th February 2015)

19. Link to Post #11
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

To my surprise, yesterday February 13th, Cosmic Awareness gave a stronger general warning against vaccinations. I do not live or die by what Awareness says, yet I have had many enlivening conversations with this source and have found a remarkable alignment with my own intuition and inner knowing. This is a strong warning and here is a link to it for any who are interested in reading it.
    http://rainbow-phoenix.com/blog.html

In essence: "That the Powers That Be know what humanity is, know the potentials of humanity. It must be understood that they have sought long and hard to control humanity, to keep it dumb and dumbed-down,...so that the norm is that one accepts that which one is told by the authorities and experts. These very ones know the potential of the human soul and they know further that this is the time of awakening, of the expansion of consciousness and the rising up beyond their control above their bar. ... For an enlightened, an awakened humanity will no longer suffer enslavement, will no longer accept that which is the control that has been so for so long. This they know, this they fear.

This Awareness states here and now that the full reason, the number one reason, the primary reason that they seek to vaccinate is to disrupt the connection of Spirit, to interfere with the frequencies of the soul.

That the collective soul is now operating at new levels. That the human aspect, the focus personality aspect of the soul, is now beginning to raise its frequencies so that it can connect with Spirit Above and Spirit Within, so that it can connect to the collective family of its own soul, each and every individual connecting to the highest truth of their own spiritual being.

That the true purpose of vaccination is to introduce agents contained in the vaccination that will disrupt the frequencies of the soul and block the connection even further. ... It is because they are desperate, that they seek to block and interfere with the expanding frequencies of humanity and of each and every individual. Therefore, the need to resist and to say no to injection, to vaccination becomes even more important and urgent.

That this Awareness introduces this information at this time to show how serious this plan is by those in power, those Powers That Be who are desperate to achieve their results and to stay in power, to stay in control. They are willing to destroy most of humanity, they are willing to destroy the spiritual connection that exists, they are willing to enslave at even deeper levels so that they can stay in power...

...understand how urgent this matter of vaccination really is. For to submit to this process is not only that it might harm you or robotize you, but that it could also destroy and block your very connection to the collective soul, your soul family, your soul being.

As always, it will be the individual's right to make choice, it is the individual's right to choose, but understand that the consequences of choice are much greater than previously understood. It is not simply a matter of physical health and well-being or emotional health and well-being, mind-control, health and well-being. It is a matter of Spirit, a matter of the soul itself."
    Last edited by Meggings; 15th February 2015 at 05:08.

20. Link to Post #12
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

they are gunning for mandatory vaccinations , THEN the elite will introduce thier "special " coctail

21. Link to Post #13
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Yes, bluestflame, it has long been planned.
    The message posted just before yours is so important, I am surprised there is only one so far to note "thanks" on it.

Do we want to acquiesce to having injected into our bodies something that will so disrupt our frequencies that we can no longer connect to our own higher knowing, our own inner voice that comes through our soul to guide us?

We KNOW that life is all about frequency. This plan to disrupt our frequencies through physical injection shall not work as more and more of us see how truly evil are those so-called 'powers that be'. We shall say "No more. This shall not stand."
    Last edited by Meggings; 15th February 2015 at 19:04.

22. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,604 times in 20,701 posts

Fake Disney measles outbreak: send in the clowns
    https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...in-the-clowns/
    by Jon Rappoport
    Fake Disney measles outbreak: send in the clowns

By Jon Rappoport
    February 15, 2015
    http://www.nomorefakenews.com

“Lacking any real science proving we have a serious 2015 measles outbreak, and lacking any science supporting the idea that the measles vaccine is safe and effective, we’re looking at a psyop called The Disney Story. A fake horror movie happening at ‘the happiest place on Earth,’ Disneyland. It’s a perfect way to scare the moms into vaccinating their kiddies. If the happiest place on Earth isn’t safe, then where is safety? ‘Mickey Mouse infects children.’ Cue the ominous music. ‘Cotton candy dream turns into nightmare.’ ‘Send in the clowns, carriers of the virus.’” (The Underground, Jon Rappoport)

150 measles cases. No deaths.

Dangerous outbreak? Are you kidding?

Mainstream media recalling past problems with the measles vaccine? Are you kidding? The news brushes off what happened 24 hours ago.

Medical scholars and historians are no better. Most of them operate on behalf of entrenched money; and that money wants the population to believe all vaccines are remarkably safe and effective.

What follows are several past statements and reports about the measles vaccine and measles. In a half-sane society that tried to live up to its laws, these statements would spark deep investigations. But we have a different kind of society…

“In 1977, 34 new cases of measles were reported on the campus of UCLA, in a population that was supposedly 91% immune [via vaccination], according to careful serological testing. Another 20 cases of measles were reported in the Pecos, New Mexico, area within a period of a few months in 1981, and 75% of them had been fully immunized, some of them quite recently. A survey of sixth-graders in a well-immunized urban community revealed that about 15% of this age group are still susceptible to rubella [German measles], a figure essentially identical with that of the pre-vaccine era.” (Richard Moskowitz, MD, The Case Against Immunizations, 1983, American Institute of Homeopathy.)

“The combined death rate from scarlet fever, diphtheria, whooping cough and measles among children up to fifteen shows that nearly 90 percent of the total decline in mortality between 1860 and 1965 had occurred before the introduction of antibiotics and widespread immunization. In part, this recession may be attributed to improved housing and to a decrease in the virulence of micro-organisms, but by far the most important factor was a higher host-resistance due to better nutrition.” Ivan Illich, Medical Nemesis, Bantam Books, 1977

“By the (U.S.) government’s own admission, there has been a 41% failure rate in persons who were previously vaccinated against the (measles) virus.” (Dr. Anthony Morris, John Chriss, BG Young, ‘Occurrence of Measles in Previously Vaccinated Individuals,’ 1979; presented at a meeting of the American Society for Microbiology at Fort Detrick, Maryland, April 27, 1979.)

“Prior to the time doctors began giving rubella (measles) vaccinations, an estimated 85% of adults were naturally immune to the disease (for life). Because of immunization, the vast majority of women never acquire natural immunity (or lifetime protection).” (Dr. Robert Mendelsohn, Let’s Live, December 1983, as quoted by Carolyn Reuben in LA WEEKLY, June 28, 1985.)

“Administration of KMV (killed measles vaccine) apparently set in motion an aberrant immunologic response that not only failed to protect children against natural measles, but resulted in heightened susceptibility.” JAMA Aug. 22, 1980, vol. 244, p. 804, Vincent Fulginiti and Ray Helfer. The authors indicate that such falsely protected children can come down with “an often severe, atypical form of measles. Atypical measles is characterized by fever, headache… and a diverse rash (which)… may consist of a mixture of macules, papules, vesicles, and pustules… ”

This last statement is particularly troubling. It suggests that vaccination can increase the likelihood of catching measles; and when that does happen, the illness is far more serious than the ordinary type.

So-called medical experts and PR front men for vaccines are banking on an ignorant population composed of compliant androids.

Mainstream media aren’t the only culprits. Find one course in one college or medical school in America titled: “Vaccines Pro and Con, the Full Story.” You can’t? The very idea of such a course is ludicrous? That’s no accident.
    Each breath a gift...

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

gripreaper (17th February 2015), hohoemi (3rd June 2015), Meggings (16th February 2015)

+ Reply to Thread