+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Analysis of 11:11

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,299 times in 3,448 posts

Default Analysis of 11:11

Wrote an article about the 11:11 stuff. If you disagree that's fine, it isn't the same for everyone as is in my case. I know what it has been for me and relay such in this article...

Full Article:
    Analysis of 11:11

This will be a short article... I have found my most synchronistic moments were my most mind controlled. They would control me to see certain times, such as 9:11 when they began torturing me intensely, as a sign of danger and suffering.

Over the years I have been given a very thorough analysis of mind control in my life done by the US shadow government, exposed by Extraterrestrials. One thing they exposed was that all the times I saw 11:11 etc in an improbable way, I was being mind controlled to see such a thing. I haven't been able to ask them why, but they clearly exemplified that it was indeed mind control.

I am not saying this is what is happening with others always. But I am saying that it is likely mind control in others in some occurrences of such things. I have noticed some channelers use correlations to 11:11 etc as well stating that such and such 'galactic events' are occurring on those dates. This is extremely improbable. The galaxy in almost all likelihood does not have events that line up with 12/12/12, or 11/11/11 in my view. The earthly system for time/dates is man made, and have no real substance behind the idea that the galaxy is aligned to such dates in terms of major change or big events... Some may disagree but that is my view.

I'm not sure of the agenda behind mind controlling people to have experiences of synchronicity with 11:11 etc, as it does seem rather small. But I am quite aware of the dragnet of psy ops the powers that be have created, and sometimes no psy op is too small if they are being as aggressive as their ET overlords would like... Also sometimes their psy ops make very little sense until one realizes the dark Extraterrestrials do not want humans to be in alignment to truth, if nothing else out of pure spite(although it is quite strategic). I think one reason why dark ETs like propagating so much disinformation through their human minions is to program people's genetics and souls with untruths/irrationality. They are that evil I have learned... They seek to taint every form of human life they can.

I personally think a lot of the 11:11 etc stuff out there is nonsense. I of course see my own fallibility in saying I could be wrong with some things though... Just putting this out on the radar...
    Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...s-of-1111.html

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (15th February 2015), cursichella1 (14th February 2015), eb219 (14th February 2015), justntime2learn (14th February 2015), kanishk (14th February 2015), Lefty Dave (14th February 2015), Limor Wolf (14th February 2015), Mike (18th February 2015), noxon medem (18th February 2015), william r sanford72 (14th February 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,052 times in 846 posts

Default Re: Analysis of 11:11

I think we seem to notice concepts that are talked about more, put in our face, or focused upon. Yes that is a form of mind control, if someone is perpetuating it.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

cursichella1 (14th February 2015), eb219 (14th February 2015), etheric underground (14th February 2015), kanishk (14th February 2015), Mike (18th February 2015), Omni (14th February 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member GNC Harteveld's Avatar
    Thanks

A few days ago i was laying in my bed and i heared the doorbel ring.
    I sometimes get this, i hear the doorbel (a buzzer) but i know it's not really the doorbel because my dog doesn't react to it.
    So i'm laying there and decided to look at my watch and it was 3:33.
    Spooky stuff.
    Cavemen only see rocks.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GNC Harteveld For This Post:

cursichella1 (14th February 2015), eb219 (14th February 2015), Mike (18th February 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member eb219's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been seeing it for years and have considered nearly every possibility, including yours. I agree there's a lot of silliness regarding the numbers, and a lot of subjectivity (to be expected).

Personally, I have a feeling it's biblical in nature. The last time I had an 11:11 sync was the other day while reading the following ... which confirmed it for me in a way that my hair stood on end. I had a prior 11:11 sync where I saw a license plate which had the letters 'ARK' on it. An excerpt of what I was reading the other day:

Noah was in the Ark for exactly 1 year, 1 month, 1 day. You can figure this out easily in Genesis the timing of how long the flood was.

Well guess what? It is exactly the same period in Revelation as well!

Revelation 9

14 saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphra'tes.
    15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

1 hour, 1 month, 1 day, 1 hour
    "He who understands nature walks close with God." - Edgar Cayce

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eb219 For This Post:

cursichella1 (14th February 2015), Mike (18th February 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,315 times in 679 posts

Quote Posted by Mandala (here)
    I think we seem to notice concepts that are talked about more, put in our face, or focused upon. Yes that is a form of mind control, if someone is perpetuating it.

After the mental scarring perpetrated on the world on 9/11/2001, I'll bet there are millions of people that now notice elevens and don't even recognise why. Two ones representative of the twin towers, columns of Solomon's temple, flight 11...the list is mind boggling - (and doubled, as in 11:11 doubles the strength of the effect) no possible way it was coincidental - that number tied in so many cryptic, disparate parts...all part of that ritual.
    Last edited by cursichella1; 14th February 2015 at 07:12.
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Mike (18th February 2015), Omni (14th February 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cursichella1 (here)
    Quote Posted by Mandala (here)

After the mental scarring perpetrated on the world on 9/11/2001, I'll bet there are millions of people that now notice elevens and don't even recognise why. Two ones representative of the twin towers, columns of Solomon's temple, flight 11...the list is mind boggling - (and doubled, as in 11:11 doubles the strength of the effect) no possible way it was coincidental - that number tied in so many cryptic, disparate parts...all part of that ritual.
    Great post cursichella Thanks.

I'm not a big 'thoughts we think manifest in reality just because they are in the mind' type of guy. I think there are misconceptions about it if I had to take a guess... But maybe they would be mind controlling people to see and create buzz around 11:11 to bring occult power into it. Perhaps the mass consciousness of mankind affects the earths electromagnetic field...

I try to understand the scientific mechanics of anything in reality before believing it. I see some scientific mechanics possible for such mind control campaigns.

Also brings into question if they are altering the entire planet's EM field technologically at times... This opens a big can of worms this idea...
    Last edited by Omni; 14th February 2015 at 07:25.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

cursichella1 (14th February 2015), Mike (18th February 2015), william r sanford72 (14th February 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Perhaps the mass consciousness of mankind affects the earths electromagnetic field...

I try to understand the scientific mechanics of anything in reality before believing it. I see some scientific mechanics possible for such mind control campaigns.

Also brings into question if they are altering the entire planet's EM field technologically at times... This opens a big can of worms this idea...
    Yes, it does open a can of worms - an overlooked facet that makes total sense. It hadn't occurred to me to look much beyond what was without question, a mega sacrificial ritual (that may be perpetuated by these elevens and related 'aftershocks'...), strengthening of the beast (or whatever it is that pulls/influences the perpetrators' strings). Imagine all that was unleashed that day. Totally plausible it could effect the magnetic field, lower the earth's vibration, open portals...wow...many possibilities! :/
    Last edited by cursichella1; 14th February 2015 at 07:58.
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Mike (18th February 2015), Omni (14th February 2015), william r sanford72 (14th February 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,847 times in 534 posts

I use my intuition....I see 11:11 all the time, I have turned it in to an opportunity to smile and thank my higher self.
    I dont feel worried or anxious about mind control, I giggle and do a little dance and thank the universe, everything
    is in your interpretation and feelings ...I feel good when I see it

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

ginnyk (14th February 2015), Holly Lindin (15th February 2015), kanishk (14th February 2015), Lefty Dave (14th February 2015), Omni (14th February 2015), william r sanford72 (14th February 2015), Wind (18th February 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by etheric underground (here)
    I use my intuition....I see 11:11 all the time, I have turned it in to an opportunity to smile and thank my higher self.
    I think in your case you are looking for it so you find it, is a higher chance than mind control.

Quote I dont feel worried or anxious about mind control
    When you are being mind controlled about something, you typically don't feel anxious about mind control... Nor do I feel anxious about 11:11 at all.

Quote , I giggle and do a little dance and thank the universe, everything
    is in your interpretation and feelings ...I feel good when I see it
    Glad it makes you feel good As I said at the intro, it isn't only what it has been for me for all.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

kanishk (14th February 2015), Mike (18th February 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Perhaps the mass consciousness of mankind affects the earths electromagnetic field...

I came across a video that Freeman Fly did that relates to this - symbolism and CERN and Blue Beam, etc.:

cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,312 times in 449 posts

Quote Posted by etheric underground (here)
    I think in your case you are looking for it so you find it, is a higher chance than mind control.
    From past 3-4 years I don't give any attention to 1111 but still it pops up. When I started seeing those numbers I wanted to see those numbers intentionally. And at that time I went to one site called bestwishes.com or something like that, and they were asking to put your wish on their page to make it come true and asking weather you are seeing any such numbers. So from that time onwards I started to see those numbers. And that is when fell into the trap, were people are interpreting many things about these numbers and seeing these numbers etc etc.

Then I eventually understood that it is our own postulates that are manifesting. They can be in any form. But when in 2011 many people on internet and on this forum are engaging themselves in to this synchronicity 1111 phenomenon, Bill Ryan boldly asked people to not give attention to such things, that there are many more important things that need your focus of attention, and that nothing is going to happen on 11 of November 2011 etc.

So I restricted myself from looking at such numbers, but they were still keep appearing. I was thinking that my own postulates are still working though I don't want them to work. Eventually their re-occurrence started to decrease and even today these numbers appear sometime and although I don't give any attention to it they again sometimes appear in front of me.

Therefore I think that what Omini is saying that, this is also a mind control phenomenon, I believe it. Because by doing it people can be trapped into cul de sacks of knowledge or can be distracted from their way or research or similar thing. Or more importantly can be guided towards wrong direction, them beliving that they are acting out of synchronicity and whatever they are doing is best for all and logic is not that much necessary for them.

But I do believe when we postulate things into reality, synchronicity happen and they gives you affirmation or intuition or acknowledgement that your are on your right path. And I think for that they doesn't necessarily to be in the form of some numbers.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

23. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,804 times in 819 posts

Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 01:28.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,562 times in 451 posts

Greetings
    This 11:11, 1:11 ....it's been haunting me for years now...(wife thinks I've gone 'round the bend !)...I keep saying "11:11" out loud and she gives me "one of those looks" !!! I feel like I'm getting the signal...but not the message !!!
    Blessings
    end of line.
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,629 times in 2,893 posts

Hoagland explains it here, it's a reference to hyper dimensional physics, the 19.5 degree geometric expression, a result of how atoms are structured, expressing itself on a planetary scale, tied to energy patterns, etc. (a little over my head, but fascinating...) metaphorically, it's like something telling you you're in the "holodeck" (this physical reality is only a "persistent" manifestation, this dimension...) Like those scenes in Star Trek, when the characters figure out they're in a holodeck...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Lefty Dave (19th February 2015), Mike (18th February 2015), Omni (15th February 2015)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,154 times in 320 posts

i see 11s all the time. when i do i tend to 'follow'.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Morbid For This Post:

Mike (18th February 2015)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,393 times in 3,874 posts

i think youre on to something Omni - the numbers (111,222 etc) that I see (I used to see them much more frequently) have always preceded doom n gloom for me. some of the worst moments of my life were preceded by a seemingly endless carnival of number arrangements. some have suggested they were a warning, but that doesn't make sense to me. these events were unavoidable, whether I knew of them in advance or not.

ive spoken with someone I truly respect many times about what we call "phony synchs". im generally averse to this type of thought, but its occurred to me that it may be a psy-op of some sort...and not necessarily the government kind.

there are many books written on the subject, with most suggesting these are "angel numbers", all with positive connotations. my experience tells me different.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

kanishk (18th February 2015), Katyani (22nd February 2015), Lefty Dave (19th February 2015), Omni (18th February 2015)

+ Reply to Thread