+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kingsmen: The Secret Service - NWO themed movie - (Vague) spoilers included

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Default Kingsmen: The Secret Service - NWO themed movie - (Vague spoilers included)

Hello everyone. I just saw the Kingsmen last night and expected it to be a James Bond knock off but was surprised to find it had a NWO plot instead.

It also had many other themes that are often discussed here, apparently not as many as were in Jupiter Ascending, however it did have some big/main topics.

If you can stand the violence and gore it is interesting to see how they deployed/unfolded the main plot of the story.

Seeker/Reader
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 15th February 2015 at 13:43.
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Matisse (16th February 2015), NancyV (16th February 2015), Sunny-side-up (15th February 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,918 times in 540 posts

Default Re: Kingsmen: The Secret Service - NWO themed movie - (Vague) spoilers included

What also stood out for me was Mk ultra techniques on the students ( here have a pet and then once your trained and good buddies...
    have a gun and we will make you think you have to shoot it) interesting.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

Kez (15th February 2015), seeker/reader (16th February 2015), Sunny-side-up (15th February 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Kingsmen: The Secret Service - NWO themed movie - (Vague) spoilers included

I personally enjoyed this film but did make a mental note of a few of the topics relating to the theme. Implants behind the ear relate to supposed 'alien implants' (I know this from hearing stories and assuming that the film Dark Skies is enough evidence to base this claim upon). The other theme was as etheric underground mentioned above- MK Ultra, it was all really a psychological test. The grand plan at wiping out the non-elite members of society consisted of free SIM cards that turned anyone within the vicinity of one of these SIM cards once activated caused these people to become homicidal maniacs or 'zombies' (this may be known as the depopulation theory that relates to the Georgia Guide-stones). I would however recommend seeing this film if you enjoy comedy, a good storyline and great acting.

I will have to look into what information is presented from the film-Jupiter Ascending due to the fact thats its likely based on a true story according to David Icke (I may even have to watch this assuming that the story is interesting). :-D
    The truth exists, it's only a matter of how to find it.

-Kez :-D

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kez For This Post:

etheric underground (16th February 2015), seeker/reader (16th February 2015), Sunny-side-up (16th February 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

I happen to have seen it last night.

I think it was not only the most violent movie I ever saw (well, I saw most of it), but it had the most gratuitous violence I have ever seen (and at some point, only heard.)

I thought it was going to be a "James Bond" or "Jason Bourne" type movie, and in small segments it was - but mostly it felt like a psychopathic director with an insatiable need for violence. I have never closed my eyes at a movie from fear but I will look away when, for example, someone is beating someone to death. (I miss Hitchcock.) have a new record for closing my eyes at a movie after this one. I just couldn't take the slaughter sequences that went on and on and on and on. Making exploding heads into a colorful fireworks display may have been a nod to Marvel Comics, but making death humorous and colorful is - to me - the work of a sick, twisted mind.

If someone plays 1st-person shooter video games and has thoroughly desensitized themselves to violence, maybe you can handle it. I couldn't. I'll bet a different director could take all the footage shot for this movie and (subtracting 95% of the violence), make an interesting movie from the footage. This one was OK punctuated by sophomoric psychopathy with an attempted comedic overplaying of violence as if at some point it would become funny. It didn't. I don't remember hating a movie more than this, and feeling very angry for wasting my money and supporting the film's studio and director. The film's "trailer" gave no indication of the "entertainment" I was about to witness, and so I'd also say it was a bait-and-switch to cheat me out of my $10.
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 16th February 2015 at 00:42.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Ellisa (16th February 2015), leavesoftrees (16th February 2015), seeker/reader (16th February 2015), Sunny-side-up (16th February 2015), TelosianEmbrace (17th February 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Yes Dennis I agree that I had to cover my eyes too, especially when the lady with the blade feet was in action. She was particularly gruesome. With all the gore, it could have passed for a Quentin Tarnantino movie. I thought the mind control with implants and just waves generated via the cell-phones was quite revealing.
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th February 2015), Ellisa (16th February 2015), Sunny-side-up (16th February 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

I found this a disappointing and horrifically violent movie. the publicity gave no warning of this, and the reviews I read were very misleading, giving the impression than it was a witty 'take' on the James Bond type of movie. It wasn't. Some of the audience were laughing. I found nothing even remotely amusing. I agree with Dennis Leahy, and I think that the fact is that somewhere underlying the gratuitous violence a really interesting plot was trying to get out!
    Last edited by Ellisa; 16th February 2015 at 23:16.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

seeker/reader (10th March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread