+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Implicit UFO Disclosure by outgoing Obama aide.

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Default Re: Top Obama Advisor 'regrets' not exposing Alien Truth...

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    ---
    Never has Bill Cooper's infamous words shed so much light on what we are really facing in the coming years...

Quote Quote "Can you imagine what will happen if Los Angeles is hit with a 9.0 quake, New York City is destroyed by a terrorist-planted atomic bomb, World War III breaks out in the Middle East, the banks and stock markets collapse, Extraterrestrials land on the White House lawn, food disappears from the markets, some people disappear, the Messiah presents himself to the world, and all in a very short period of time? Can you imagine? The world power structure can, and will if necessary, make some or all of these things happen to bring about the New World Order." ["Behold A Pale Horse"., p. 177-8]
    This is ((EXACTLY)) what the PTW are working towards...

...and you can take that to the Bank...
    If the children took all the cookies out of the jar there is still the possibility to burn the house down to cover it up

2. Link to Post #22
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    ---
    Never has Bill Cooper's infamous words shed so much light on what we are really facing in the coming years...

Quote Quote "Can you imagine what will happen if Los Angeles is hit with a 9.0 quake, New York City is destroyed by a terrorist-planted atomic bomb, World War III breaks out in the Middle East, the banks and stock markets collapse, Extraterrestrials land on the White House lawn, food disappears from the markets, some people disappear, the Messiah presents himself to the world, and all in a very short period of time? Can you imagine? The world power structure can, and will if necessary, make some or all of these things happen to bring about the New World Order." ["Behold A Pale Horse"., p. 177-8]

If the children took all the cookies out of the jar there is still the possibility to burn the house down to cover it up
    Do you really think so...

or...

I should say, if all the ((Events)) took place like BC mentioned would ((YOU)) allow that to be the case...???

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    ---

Do you really think so...

or...

I should say, if all the ((Events)) took place like BC mentioned would ((YOU)) allow that to be the case...???
    No, what I meant is that if everything spins out of control (like e.g. the global financial situation) there is always still
    total mayhem (like in your example) you can create to cover your tracks. And it looks like they're going to need it
    with a general public becoming more and more aware of what is going on.

4. Link to Post #24
    Poland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Implicit UFO Disclosure by outgoing Obama aide.

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    I really wanted to see this myself. But the twitter handle @Podesta44 is no longer present, even though mr Podesta still mentions it in his official account as Tweeting @Podesta44 while I serve as Counselor to President Barack Obama.

Well, I guess I was too late .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bartek For This Post:

Omni (23rd March 2015)

6. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default Re: Implicit UFO Disclosure by outgoing Obama aide.

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    I tried to add that twitter account. Apparently the white house morphed it into a different guy. Wish I could follow his tweets...
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...itter-account/

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bartek (23rd March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2