+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Obama has committed unthinkable crimes against the u.s.

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

Default Re: Obama has committed unthinkable crimes against the u.s.

Quote Posted by Mutchie (here)
    Wow this thread got heated really fast must be a touchy subject .... on a side note i found it interesting that Joan Rivers CLEARLY stated WE ALL KNOW MICHELLE IS A TRANS GENDER and 2 weeks later SHE WAS DEAD !!!!

I took the time to watch several video expressing this view and it seems to ME like they have a point ......

Her body is very manly and so is it possible we have a trans gender 1st lady and a homosexual president ???
    I'd believe this below before i'd believe Michelle was a man at any time in this life. Even if she was transgender, is it really anybody's business??

As for Joan Rivers, she was a nutty Zionist with a wicked sense of humor. She supported Israel's massacre's in Gaza until the end. I wouldn't trust a word that came out of that mouth...

According to Freeman Fly, Michelle is a clone of Akhenaten's mother, Queen Tye. (He also believes that Obama is a clone of Akhenaten...the video below is pretty wild...he even has clones/matches for the kids...)

Here, Freeman does comparisons of the whole family:

Pretty wild. I'm sure this has been posted elsewhere but thought it might be interesting to see what Freeman says on this, considering the topic.
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

betoobig (17th February 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by morningfox (here)
    nothing makes me want to read something less than when people shout in capitals like this!!!

Is there really any need for that?
    We're a civilised bunch, we don't need to be shouted at.
    well ((don't)) read their post/s then...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 17th February 2015 at 14:36.

4. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Quote Posted by kemo (here)
    MF - thanks for saying it. I get so p*****d off with these hate filled highly partisan rants that I don't normally bother to even read them. The assumption seems to be that PA members all agree with this. Many of us don't and would be glad of fewer of these political diatribes. A place where science and spirituality meet? Maybe but a lot of negitive - even raw hatred - too.
    it's nice when people come out and say,
    there needs to be a limit!

it's ok to say "CHECK PLEASE" :D tehee

5. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 times in 233 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Quote Posted by morningfox (here)
    nothing makes me want to read something less than when people shout in capitals like this!!!

Is there really any need for that?
    We're a civilised bunch, we don't need to be shouted at.
    well ((don't)) read their post/s then...
    Even though it is nice to go through email etiquette and know the rules, sometimes viewing the message and content is more essential. Pet peeves, however justified, aren't always productive, I try to weigh out does it really serve my purpose. We all have bad days and get annoyed at another person's behavior. Some days, I want to discuss it, and sometimes I just walk away when someone wants drama and such. It takes two to argue, and what can the other person do if you refuse to converse and interact with them? Silence can make fools look wise. Lord knows I've opened my mouth, only to look like a fool later too many times.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jules For This Post:

betoobig (21st February 2015), MorningFox (19th February 2015), quiltinggrandma (19th February 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2