+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Concept of Nutritional Suffocation - Dr Weston A Price

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

Default The Concept of Nutritional Suffocation - Dr Weston A Price

Hi all,

I just want to offer a documentary i completed regarding the importance of nutrition. Imho, there is a deliberate very misguided effort to suppress the access to the core nutrition our physical temples require to impede our intuitive nature. As, it is the battle ground which has gone on for a long time to eliminate the shaman aspect which is a harmonious reflection of consciousness on Earth. When we have inadequate nutrition required it impedes the skull development (ie area holding the important endocrine glands i am sure you associate with chakras). It also limits the hormone precursors so we can handle the challenge our reality is at present. Something i describe as seizing up like an engine absent oil.

Dr Weston A Price for me is the Nikola Tesla of nutrition. He is an incredible person little known for the most part in human history.

I won't write war and peace. I would rather you hear it from some of the teachers out there at present:

Conscious Explorer - Ancient Past Present Task pt13

The part or 2 prior also go into this subject if interested with some overlap.

Enjoy

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Alan (17th February 2015), Alekahn2 (17th February 2015), Baby Steps (17th February 2015), Carmody (17th February 2015), Carpathian (17th February 2015), Elixir (17th February 2015), Franny (17th February 2015), onawah (17th February 2015), Richard S. (17th February 2015), RunningDeer (11th March 2015), StandingWave (17th February 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th February 2015), TraineeHuman (17th February 2015), vano915 (17th February 2015), vje2 (17th February 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Default Re: The Concept of Nutritional Suffocation - Dr Weston A Price

Dr. Price's book, Disease and Physical Degeneration, is indispensable as a health/nutrition tool.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Alpha141 (18th February 2015), RunningDeer (11th March 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th February 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

Default Re: The Concept of Nutritional Suffocation - Dr Weston A Price

Red Ice just recently did an interview of Sally Fallon-Morell (the lady in the image re my link above with the red background) regarding Dr Weston A Price and her perspectives. Well worth 40mins to hear. Also includes Raw Milk, The upside down nature of nutritional recommendations that really set humanity up for governance (or our failure). Not self empowerment and the best outcome for the individual:

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-150304.php

Enjoy
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

RunningDeer (11th March 2015), StandingWave (11th March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread