+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: What is Avalon? (Not just the forum...)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 times in 335 posts

Default Avalon

Overview
    - This thread interlaces with one and only one other thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...0607-triquetra
    - Symbolic representation of this thread is the inner circle, representing Avalon (see my avatar).
    - Symbolic representation of this thread is the three outer leaves of the triquetra symbol (triquetras don't generally have inner circles).

What is Avalon
    Aside from being the name of this forum, the name of a 2001 movie that few people understood in terms of its real symbolic meaning, and a mythological place alike Camelot with symbolic meanings long lost in time (much more so than the Irish Otherworld)?

Avalon is the inner circle of the triquetra, which appears when it is activated correctly. It is at once the portal and the destination. It is a world away from the artificial darkness imposed here by the intermediary layer.

Without going into excessive detail until the time is right, civilization cycles sometimes end with disappearing civilizations specifically due to their returning to Avalon. Our civilization has exactly the same opportunity ahead of it. But we have been coaxed in great majorities away from that direction, and so the rest of us need to go especially out of our way to head back in the right direction.

This thread will aim to maintain focus on the target even as the triquetra winds its way through a vast number of interconnecting topics in the time to come.

As our ability to describe it in greater detail improves as the activating triquetra opens that portal from our reality to Avalon, we will improve its description here in hand, and in time.

For now, for a lack of practicality in recommending ancient mythology study, study of disappearing civilizations, study of ancient structures used for these purposes, or even to watch the 2001 movie set in Poland with Japanese director, at the least we can carve out as detailed as possible an idea of what 5D/Avalon reality looks like, in comparison with the 3D reality we know oh so well and the layer in between the two for additional comparison (and contrast).

Information relevant to this topic that was shared in the other of these two threads will be moved over here and better organized, especially since that information does not relate to the triquetra directly at all.
    Last edited by triquetra; 14th April 2016 at 11:31. Reason: trying to hit home

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Agape (17th February 2015), Aspen (25th March 2015), CD7 (25th February 2015), Constance (23rd November 2015), cursichella1 (17th February 2015), DaRkViPeR (17th February 2015), drneglector (4th February 2016), Flash (12th March 2015), Innocent Warrior (17th February 2015), justntime2learn (17th February 2015), Limor Wolf (14th January 2016), LoneWolf76 (11th March 2015), Noelle (17th January 2017), Shezbeth (17th February 2015), Skyhaven (17th February 2015), sunflower (15th March 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th February 2015), ulli (17th February 2015), william r sanford72 (17th February 2015), Wind (17th February 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: What is Avalon? (Not just the forum...)

Quote To achieve it, one major thing needs to be accomplished: the major branches of philosophy of thinking need to be unified somehow.
    I've been pondering this lately and have begun to recognise unifying, universal elements within the branches. This is a current ongoing and relatively new observation for me, so it would be ambitious for me to attempt to discuss it beyond that at the moment, but I have no doubt they can be unified. I'm looking forward to your threads on the philosophies, the universals I have been observing so far are within both the Avalon and dark cabal branches. I will be most interested to see which branches you explore.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 17th February 2015 at 14:34. Reason: typo
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Aspen (25th March 2015), DaRkViPeR (17th February 2015), justntime2learn (17th February 2015), Skyhaven (17th February 2015), sunflower (15th March 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th February 2015), triquetra (12th March 2015), ulli (25th February 2015), Wind (17th February 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thanks, Innocent Warrior.

I apologize in advance for the complicated sentence structures in this detailed message. I will try to improve in future messages.

Relating back to my initial post - the way I described the philosophical branches was perhaps a bit too 1-dimensional (literally).

What we have is actually at least 2-dimensions, which I will describe:

The first is as you inferred - there is the path of "going with the flow", this is analogous to the "macro" direction along the macro<->micro axis.
    This path does indeed seemingly lead to Avalon, an ascension to a different density of reality.

On this axis there is also the path of "going contrary to the flow", this is analogous to the "micro" direction along the macro<->micro axis. The philosophy behind this path is that increased assertion of control is a necessary companion to measurement of the "progress" of reality. The more we are able to control everything, the more progress we've made. When this kind of philosophy gets out of hand, it can lead to things like intentionally ruining the environment to create the excuse for geo-engineering (thereby facilitating an even better measurement of the assertion of control).

Things are not so simple, however, for reasons I will explain momentarily.

Before I do, I should add on the other axis of philosophies which need to be converged.
    This one is one of inner progress vs outer progress. Both are possible for either branch of philosophy mentioned above in the 1st axis (already, some graphics would help explain this.. I will return to update this section with appropriate graphics).

So, no matter which way you think, you may be inclined towards prioritizing the inward progress or outward progress. We may feel, as some do, that one is prerequisite to the other - I have often heard the argument that we cannot expect to change the world until we have done enough work on ourselves, but there is some danger in this way of thinking, as of course there is no end to how much we can improve ourselves inwardly. Conversely, some will argue that many are inherently good-natured, and so long as the outward problems are solved (i.e. moving into a post-scarcity society), we will instantly be able to exhibit ourselves in the very best light, and so little more inner work is even necessary.

So why do all these branches of philosophy need to be reconciled?

The answer is really a bit like opening Pandora's box. There are layers upon layers of being led astray, and even when we think we have landed on a solid approach to how to come to terms with the increasingly bizarre reality we see around us, there may be more than meets the eye.

What I will try to do now is paint a picture of this scenario, as probability theory dictates, and then use that same theory to recommend a type of system which I believe can help prevent many of the risks that come with taking that first step out of the veils of illusion that have been imposed (by being a part of this forum, that first step is largely assured).

First, I'd like to explain how the volumes of information that will be shared in the coming years are acquired in the first place. It's important that intended readers become familiar with acquiring the same information in the same way for themselves, rather than relying on someone else's ability to acquire it, and taking their word for it. That way you can be assured of its authenticity.

To illustrate, I'd like to point out how people who become marginalized by deviating from the status quo have this happen mainly because they "believe" (and others think that they "believe") in certain things having happened that are not part of any "official story". There is tension created between anyone's natural desire to "belong" and to "fit in", and the bifurcation (formation of a duality) by the fact that one group believes that this desire is most important (or they are entirely oblivious), and the ohter believes that the truth is more important.

There is actually a safer standpoint to take that is under-explored because it is fairly mathematical in nature - one that is shaped by the laws of probability theory.

Triquetra and Avalon will continue as they are invariably bound together. Avalon is the circle within the Triquetra. It is the target of the triquetra. They will continue until we reach the event horizon of the singularity after which we will have enough momentum to pass through the singularity on a chosen trajectory, and we will not be able to alter that trajectory much no matter what we do.

Altered courses of events could accelerate or deaccelerate things, but as must be obvious for many, we will be making some choices and decisions that will have broad impact over the next long cycle after the singularity in the coming years. 2015 is just the beginning of this crucial stage in the linear timeline.

Atlantis may have been a literal or symbolic civilization that rose to an identical height but fell because it could not reconcile philosophies, and so it simply fell back into the 3-4th density limbo where one density experiences space-time and the other time-space, with soul fragments frequently migrating between.

We can do better than this, this time. Let's not remind ourselves of why the Greeks felt that tragedy was one of the most authentic forms of entertainment.

A harmonic lattice can allow much greater facility to navigate the density latter as appropriate. This time it seems like it is turning out to be kind of like a slingshot.

[Edited down significantly for clarity, PM if interested in the oppositional info that is now missing]
    Last edited by triquetra; 13th March 2015 at 07:43. Reason: focus

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Aspen (25th March 2015), CD7 (25th February 2015), DNA (28th May 2016), Flash (12th March 2015), heyokah (17th November 2015), Innocent Warrior (1st March 2015), Krist (14th March 2015), Limor Wolf (14th January 2016), onawah (25th June 2015), StandingWave (16th January 2016), sunflower (15th March 2015), ulli (25th February 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Hi triquetra, you're welcome.

Quote We can do better than this, this time. Let's not remind us why the Greeks felt that tragedy was one of the best forms of entertainment. There are those who would seek to facilitate another tragedy if they could not get their way - we all know the stereotypical archvillain who tries to destroy everything as a fallback plan if their first plan cannot come to fruition. Let us convince them this time that we can do much, much better.

A harmonic lattice can allow much greater facility to navigate the density latter as appropriate., But it can only be built with a currently very unlikely, very broad cooperation amongst still oppositional factions.
    Do you mean this in the literal sense, i.e. in order to avoid everything being destroyed, the opposing factions need to cooperate by establishing a dialogue in the physical?

I understand the harmonic lattice is to be achieved on the template level (energetic level, pre manifestation) of this reality, is this correct? I follow that logic and agree.

I am unable to reconcile this idea with convincing them we can do better and cooperation between the two opposing factions. Could you please clarify what you mean by this?

Meaning, by achieving the harmonic lattice, cooperation on the physical level would not be required. The effect would be that the dual nature of the energy would be dissolved, hence unified and the physical manifestation would follow suit. Cooperation between the opposing factions, mechanically negative energy and mechanically positive energy, by definition, is not possible.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 1st March 2015 at 14:39. Reason: edited to clarify question, added text

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

DNA (28th May 2016), Flash (12th March 2015), Limor Wolf (14th January 2016), onawah (25th June 2015), sunflower (15th March 2015), triquetra (12th March 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    Hi triquetra, you're welcome.

Quote We can do better than this, this time. Let's not remind us why the Greeks felt that tragedy was one of the best forms of entertainment. There are those who would seek to facilitate another tragedy if they could not get their way - we all know the stereotypical archvillain who tries to destroy everything as a fallback plan if their first plan cannot come to fruition. Let us convince them this time that we can do much, much better.

A harmonic lattice can allow much greater facility to navigate the density latter as appropriate., But it can only be built with a currently very unlikely, very broad cooperation amongst still oppositional factions.
    Do you mean this in the literal sense, i.e. in order to avoid everything being destroyed, the opposing factions need to cooperate by establishing a dialogue in the physical?

I understand the harmonic lattice is to be achieved on the template level (energetic level, pre manifestation) of this reality, is this correct? I follow that logic and agree.

I am unable to reconcile this idea with convincing them we can do better and cooperation between the two opposing factions. Could you please clarify what you mean by this?

Meaning, by achieving the harmonic lattice, cooperation on the physical level would not be required. The effect would be that the dual nature of the energy would be dissolved, hence unified and the physical manifestation would follow suit. Cooperation between the opposing factions, mechanically negative energy and mechanically positive energy, by definition, is not possible.
    Yes, that's right.

The key here is a reinterpretation of the 4th way as advocated by Gurdjieff. In the illusion there is duality, and a kind of 3rd position that ranges from the sense of "balance between opposites" all the way to "not playing the opposites game, I'm out" which leads to indifference.

The 4th way is completely separate from all of that.

And this is what I would like to write about here.

We are not going to try and do any convincing or cooperation, we are just going to leave.

The door is always open to come along, and that's all that's needed. I guess I meant to say cooperation in the sense of "just let us build this thing".

This is an automated portal system where the inner biology of an individual either aligns with the harmonic lattice, or it doesn't. If it aligns, you "fall asleep and wake up on the branch of the next density". If it doesn't, you are in for another long cycle and your soul / higher self will be a bit unhappy about this...

We have everything we need to complete a harmonic lattice (and a great many nodes in the lattice at various physical locations on earth), it's really just a matter of doing it.

Having the body of information on the triquetra in tangible existence will be helpful in remembering the details as to how one is built, exactly. Lots of information yet to ink to get started.

[Edited for focus - PM for any missing info]
    Last edited by triquetra; 13th March 2015 at 07:47. Reason: focus

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Aspen (25th March 2015), DNA (28th May 2016), Flash (12th March 2015), heyokah (17th November 2015), Innocent Warrior (12th March 2015), Limor Wolf (14th January 2016), onawah (25th June 2015), sunflower (15th March 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by triquetra (here)
    Yes, that's right.

The key here is a reinterpretation of the 4th way as advocated by Gurdjieff. In the illusion there is duality, and a kind of 3rd position that ranges from the sense of "balance between opposites" all the way to "not playing the opposites game, I'm out" which leads to indifference.

The 4th way is completely separate from all of that.

And this is what I would like to write about here.

We are not going to try and do any convincing or cooperation, we are just going to leave.

The door is always open to come along, and that's all that's needed. I guess I meant to say cooperation in the sense of "just let us build this thing".

This is an automated portal system where the inner biology of an individual either aligns with the harmonic lattice, or it doesn't. If it aligns, you "fall asleep and wake up on the branch of the next density". If it doesn't, you are in for another long cycle and your soul / higher self will be a bit unhappy about this, as you will get to play out the hell on earth scenario and then do it all over again (which can be lifetimes across the rise and fall of many civilizations, not just one of them). Long cycles are long.

So I am not sure if there is any need for a body of text to describe exactly what the inverse triquetra really is.

If there was an external threat of some kind, maybe something like it would make sense.

But the sense of the external threat has to do with a concept of competition rather than a concept of collective experience.

In other words, you would want to deal with fending off external threats if you really felt like you were going to be trapped in a place that had these threats coming at them.

And so for all the entities out there that are trapped but are still experiencing reality in a 3rd density way (or wedged somewhere between 3rd and 4th), you might go beyond the planetary level but it's just the same thing anyway - competing for the resources on different planets instead of a single planet.

It's a bit shocking when you find out that there are ways of experiencing reality where you need to farm dissonant energy.

Anyway, I have no idea what people already know on here, it's 2015 now and not 2008 the last time I came to hang out on Avalon. We had a great run at it last time but it was a bit too soon. Learned a lot though.

2015 and everyone feels like it's ready.

So I guess I will get started on a triquetra thread, maybe my back story is not really that important after all.

We have everything we need to complete a harmonic lattice (and a great many nodes in the lattice at various physical locations on earth), it's really just a matter of doing it.

Having the body of information on the triquetra in tangible existence will be helpful in remembering the details as to how one is built, exactly. I hope this will result in a great shared remembering process.

It's great to see we might be going along the branch where a description of the inverse triquetra is not even needed at all. That was a quick reaction!

So now it's just a matter of determining whether building this lattice is going to be inhibited in some sort of a way, and dealing with that if necessary.

Here we go!
    Sounds wonderful, triquetra.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

DNA (28th May 2016), triquetra (12th March 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

thank you we can let the previous text sit here for the time being. you can't see avalon too well until you see all of the triquetra. let's take the discussion to https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...0607-triquetra for now

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

DNA (28th May 2016), Innocent Warrior (13th March 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Tricketry: It's possible to collapse the branches before the "event horizon" but that is not currently the most probable future.

Why would one want to collapse the branches?

The reason is that something especially significant is possible only if the branches are collapsed. It's something that's not ordinarily possible at the end of a major civilization cycle but happens to be for this one.

I'm afraid it's going to be difficult for me to avoid wandering through many topics like I have done - there are many dots to be connected.

I'll try to at least organize major groups of dots by post and end each post with the main idea of that post.

In this one, it's this - there is an "Avalon" possibility ahead from now in the future. It's not currently likely to be reached but with some effort we can make reaching it the most probable future.

To achieve it, one major thing needs to be accomplished: the major branches of philosophy of thinking need to be unified somehow.
    What is the potentially significant thing that may happen and that is rarely present at the end of cycles? How would we know if it is better to be at the collapsing of branches situation or not, given that we have not experimented yet? Please explain further.

--------

A comment: what you are proposing ends results sounds a bit like what Dolores Cannon was explaining, when the earth divides in two, on group remaining and the other group just leaving for what she calls ascension to the new earth.
    Last edited by Flash; 12th March 2015 at 17:32.

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Tricketry, nice.

Dolores Cannon. I'll look her up.

It's easiest to explain in terms of the mathematics.

What you have is reality being pulled apart between a parabolic function (rise and fall of civilization) and a cubic function (rise, fall, and final rise of civilization).

Other entities study civilization theory because at their level of experience it becomes very interesting for them (and it is possible for them to study it). That's a big reason why they don't get involved directly - as soon as they did, they would be altering the path of the civilization.

The potentially significant thing is simply the magnitude of the harmonic lattice we can create this time. Not every civilization rises and falls with the same amount of technology. Technology is more than just electronics, but we identify it as such because it is so unique to this particular civilization.

So long as we exercise our understanding of 5-dimensional reality well enough, we can achieve something pretty incredible, and to be honest here it gets a little unclear for me as well. Is this only possible if we collapse the diverging branches of civilization and unify around a central cause (to pass the gatekeepers?). The mathematics indicate this is so, because the parabolic function turns upwards and rejoins the cubic function for added velocity.

More importantly, all the tension that is building up and up as the branches continue to diverge can be finally relieved.

I'm not so sure how well the harmonic lattice built by the cubic function group can work in the middle of a simultaneously diverging parabolic function that won't let up.
    But I'm sure it still can.

It was interested that the word "agenda" was used to describe what I/we am/are doing. It's nothing like that, more a "raison d'etre".

After arrival in ascension it becomes very clear that we are all supposed to be working together towards a mutually beneficial goal, a reflecting of our (long suppressed) understanding of the kind of things Tesla for example was trying to get at.

'If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.'

I'm more concerned than anything by all those who are not participating in this process at all. Some are blind to it, some naive, some fooled, many reasons.

But in these conditions it's a lot harder to help each other. All you can really do is reach out to people that are on the fence about it, or are struggling along the way.

Spending energy on deaf ears seems to do just that, spend energy that might be better used towards other more co-creative endeavors.

Is there a picture appearing amidst these words yet?

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Aspen (25th March 2015), Flash (13th March 2015), Krist (14th March 2015), onawah (25th June 2015), sunflower (15th March 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

[Edited for focus]
    Last edited by triquetra; 12th May 2015 at 09:55.

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Tricketry, nice.

Dolores Cannon. I'll look her up.

It's easiest to explain in terms of the mathematics.

What you have is reality being pulled apart between a parabolic function (rise and fall of civilization) and a cubic function (rise, fall, and final rise of civilization).

Other entities study civilization theory because at their level of experience it becomes very interesting for them (and it is possible for them to study it). That's a big reason why they don't get involved directly - as soon as they did, they would be altering the path of the civilization.

The potentially significant thing is simply the magnitude of the harmonic lattice we can create this time. Not every civilization rises and falls with the same amount of technology. Technology is more than just electronics, but we identify it as such because it is so unique to this particular civilization.

So long as we exercise our understanding of 5-dimensional reality well enough, we can achieve something pretty incredible, and to be honest here it gets a little unclear for me as well. Is this only possible if we collapse the diverging branches of civilization and unify around a central cause (to pass the gatekeepers?). The mathematics indicate this is so, because the parabolic function turns upwards and rejoins the cubic function for added velocity.

More importantly, all the tension that is building up and up as the branches continue to diverge can be finally relieved.

I'm not so sure how well the harmonic lattice built by the cubic function group can work in the middle of a simultaneously diverging parabolic function that won't let up.
    But I'm sure it still can.

It was interested that the word "agenda" was used to describe what I/we am/are doing. It's nothing like that, more a "raison d'etre".

After arrival in ascension it becomes very clear that we are all supposed to be working together towards a mutually beneficial goal, a reflecting of our (long suppressed) understanding of the kind of things Tesla for example was trying to get at.

'If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.'

I'm more concerned than anything by all those who are not participating in this process at all. Some are blind to it, some naive, some fooled, many reasons.

But in these conditions it's a lot harder to help each other. All you can really do is reach out to people that are on the fence about it, or are struggling along the way.

Spending energy on deaf ears seems to do just that, spend energy that might be better used towards other more co-creative endeavors.

Is there a picture appearing amidst these words yet?
    Thanks for your reply. I did not understand at all how would "ascension" work, it is a bit clearer now, even though mathematic is not my cup of tea. But you are right in one thing, pictures and graphs would talk much better.

That would be why someone like Parkes would say that the Mantids (and maybe the Dracos) would piggy back on our ascension process in order for them to get to higher vibrational place too, because of the energy released by the human and the collapsing timelines during the process - or the merging of civilisations as you named it? are they both of the same process?.

But for this, lots of people have to be on board, and even more if we have piggy backers. And we are far from there yet.

My bet is also that 80% of the planet could intuitively understand this if it was presented in a correct open fashion (with movies and cartoons and.. name it), without all the warring aspects and violence actually presented. By understanding, they would start to participate as well even if unconsciously.

On the other hand, i Wonder if this extra release of energy created by human transiting to higher functions would not be what "harvest" is about: harvesting the energy but letting down a whole civilisation while doing it - I Wonder sometimes if this is not what those who have a heavy handle on the planet and maybe parts of the universe want for their own benefit, making us believe that we will get to be supra-humans in the process.
    This is my today thoughts. They may change.

Please, do not hesitate to correct any mistake I make while writing. I am not a mathematician, I am more the folk from the street, although my inner research already started.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Aspen (25th March 2015), onawah (25th June 2015), sunflower (15th March 2015), TinFoilSuit (16th January 2017)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Interesting. I did not know about the mappings of all extraterrestrial groups to such an extent because it is not my domain. If only we could trace the sources of such information.

I think it's important to explain where the information I am providing and will provide actually comes from.

There are those such as the one on Cassiopaea who connects off and on, or The Law of One, same, but what we need now are constant connections.

This information is coming from a constant connection. There is no temporary connection involved, the same information is provided no matter when or where it is requested. Such a thing immediately reveals the virtual nature of the reality because there are only answers from then on.

We can all have them, prerequisites appear to be an integration that leaves nothing behind. Maybe this is a matter of conviction.

So when the future begins to inform the past, there is a reversal of consequence, a sign of the nature of time shifting in a way that forewarns those listening that the time is nearing.

The concept of piggy backing is interesting because you cannot avoid disruption of flow when the disruption is a matter of calling into question the system in the first place.

We see this trend cascading all along the fractal vector, and it is one of the main catalysts of changes in the transfinite matrix of reality.

But alignment is alignment, because of the essential mathematics involved for the program to be re-written from the inside out, a special effort is needed.

Our civilization bears witness to this special effort. The times ahead will tell if when the Avalon layer is broken, a disruption the programmers did not expect can be facilitated.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Aspen (25th March 2015), Limor Wolf (14th January 2016), onawah (25th June 2015), sunflower (15th March 2015)

23. Link to Post #13
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Can any mod help fix the thread title to be less accurate? [mods, please leave the two thread titles as they are for their pure symbolic energy, Avalon all by itself with upper case A, triquetra with lower case t, thanks so much!]
    Hi triquetra :-)

PM your request to Bill and/or mods, they might not see it here. Cya!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (14th March 2015)

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Can any mod help fix the thread title to be less accurate? [mods, please leave the two thread titles as they are for their pure symbolic energy, Avalon all by itself with upper case A, triquetra with lower case t, thanks so much!]
    Well ... to be honest ... we have a preference for more accurate thread titles. There is a trade off between what is the best fit, in the original poster's view, for the energy of that particular thread, and what is more useful to readers, looking at a page full of thread titles, deciding where they want to spend their time.

So I am inclined to let stand Bill's change of this thread's, from "Avalon" to "What is Avalon? (Not just the forum...)".
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bluestflame (16th April 2016), Innocent Warrior (14th March 2015)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

[Edit for focus]
    Last edited by triquetra; 14th April 2016 at 11:33. Reason: edit to only relevant info

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

[Edit for focus]
    Last edited by triquetra; 14th April 2016 at 11:33. Reason: edit to only relevant info

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Aspen (25th March 2015), onawah (25th June 2015)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

you seem to have some "downloads" that are rather similar to what I have heard elsewhere, regarding dates.

Go on please, because up to now I do not truly understand it.

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I'll explain as best as I can given the current knowledge that is available.

In the ongoing development of incarnated beings in this 3D reality we believe to be real, there were of course many beings whose civilizations thrived before our own. Whether they occurred on this planet or other planets is not that important.

It is possible that some of the oldest entities were not incarnated with the ability to feel emotion, and this was a naturally occurring development in later civilizations that had the consequential effect that the entities who had developed without emotion were not able to progress through densities of experiential reality in the same way that more recently occurring civilization-based entities are.

Stuck, it would be nothing to these entities to leverage their having existed prior (and so with far superior technology) to do what they could to escape (fighting against the systemic programming of reality itself), or instead to gain the same abilities of density ascension as more recently incarnated beings naturally possess.

You could describe the entirety of the course of manipulation of events occurring in the development of our civilization in this way. There are entities seeking to become more "human" (it's not just us who possess this humanness but it's a convenient term for humans to use), and also humans who have been lured away from their humanness (the design of sociopathic behaviors on the retraining of beliefs such as 1) the end(s) can justify the mean(s) and 2) superiorities can exist that are so vast that reaching out to inferiors is essentially a futile effort).

"To be human" is a good dividing line in considering who to cast judgement upon and who not to cast judgement upon, but in the grander scheme of things, you might be able to represent entities all across the board as victims in a sense (but how where entities trapped between 3rd and 4th densities might have to do some pretty terrible things to 3rd density entities in order to improve their stagnated condition).

"Prison planet" is indeed a valid concept, as without interception the jaws would be closing on exactly such an experience in short time. If it could be coerced so that it would be "deserved" (the retraining of enough humans away from what it is to be human) it could even be inevitable on some branches of the probable future matrix.

"Infowars" is also a very valid concept, because the manipulation of streams of information (via techniques such as "truth-lie sewing") is a very clever way to mix something that feels true with something that is terribly wrong in a way that is very hard to detect. Tsarion's point on this is bang on.

However out of this you would then begin to see what the topmost plan is in terms of manipulations of 3rd density reality as far as humans have to deal with it, as executed by beings in mixed 3rd-4th density limbo.

Human global civilization is being designed over the course of thousands of years to exhibit the behavior of a slingshot, holding us back on our natural evolution as much as possible until the tension relative to the counter-resistance of that holding back has grown so great that inevitably the tension is suddenly released all at once.

This has the effect of carving out a macro-timeline that is very different than what would otherwise have naturally occurred. If this is by design, then the message is fairly clear - "programmers of this reality scheme of many stacked densities - you cannot leave us stuck here like this, watching civilizations grow and disappear over and over as they ascend on to higher densities of experience while we remain stuck. You must do something to undo this, or we will bring down your entire system from the inside"

Proper use of hidden elements of wave physics can allow you to do many useful things. You can tailor spectra of wave energy in your day to day business that maximizes your protection while also maximizing your benefit. Generally however these two things can be at odds. You can understand them in terms of music.

Creating dissonant states instills the need to resolve the tension (as is being done to our civilization over thousands of years, as I just pointed out), and of course our civilization has been making a mad dash in a global state of perpetually increasing tension, sacrificing all hope of sustainability on the planet in an effort to extract out the most human-invented technology and material wealth possible. The argument for a breakaway civilization that harvest all of this and also makes ongoing use of all the beneficial uses of wave physics that has been hidden from the planet dwellers is strongly compelling.

However what was seemingly not foreseen (this is where things get really complicated), is that deus ex machina arrives every so often (at singularity moments) and this is where linear time essentially breaks.

Given that this event is now looming extremely close in the linear timeline, we are beginning to witness bizarre behavior in temporal anomalies where the future begins to have more and more of a direct causal relationship on the past. It will not be unusual to interact with individuals or collective consciousnesses that appear to be from the future, or outside of linear time altogether, respectively.

What this means is that very suddenly, behaviors that are essentially primitive such as greed and elitism will have a very undesirable result - this would cast those souls into a new pool that feeds the 3rd-4th density wedge and reallocates their soul tasks to become gatekeepers instead of souls which can still progress through the density layers.

So imagine that this was your hell - how would you deal with it?

Maybe it will all begin to make sense after reading what I have written (I hope so).

This all repeats over and over again to greater or lesser extents depending on whether you are dealing with a relatively longer or shorter cycle (as brilliantly charted by the Mayan calendar).

We are coming up to the end of a long cycle now, so for those souls who have time left to align themselves to exit to Avalon, they sure as hell (get it?) had better do it quickly.

Please reflect on these words to find hope from them - if you are a far ways along the route to self-actualization you are probably ahead of the pack and have little to worry about. Keep in mind that helping others will become more and more of a priority once you have done the needed work on yourself first (as accurately described by Tsarion, again).

Wilcock is charting a lot of this quite accurately, as well. There are so many sources of fairly accurate information available now. Keep in mind where inaccuracies might be getting mixed in (sometimes by accident or mistranslation, sometimes on purpose in order to obfuscate real truths) and the body of existing information available right now should be quite enough to work with.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Flash (30th March 2015), Limor Wolf (14th January 2016)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Quote Human global civilization is being designed over the course of thousands of years to exhibit the behavior of a slingshot, holding us back on our natural evolution as much as possible until the tension relative to the counter-resistance of that holding back has grown so great that inevitably the tension is suddenly released all at once.

Perhaps the "slingshot" will end up square in the face of those who set it up......the TENSION will end up where IT BELONGS----
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CD7 (here)
    Quote Human global civilization is being designed over the course of thousands of years to exhibit the behavior of a slingshot, holding us back on our natural evolution as much as possible until the tension relative to the counter-resistance of that holding back has grown so great that inevitably the tension is suddenly released all at once.

Perhaps the "slingshot" will end up square in the face of those who set it up......the TENSION will end up where IT BELONGS----
    What might be a real possibility is that the in between 3-4th and 4th dimension (as seen in the conspiration forums, which I do not agree with completely) is that they are aiming at all possible gains:

1. A sideways civilisation, getting all they can from the planet to be able to escape away with something - restraining most human so that they would not have access and have the whole deck of cards thrown down (even if in hell, better this than anihilation), therefore saving part of humanity while....

2. Trying to understand how the slingshot effect works and also wanting to jump in the spur of energy it would provoke - pushing as much humans to succeed as possible in order to be able to rake in the energy and jump on the slingshot effect

Both solutions are contradictory for what we gave, let go and take from humans. So I bet that there is at least two groups arguing with each other on what to do, one poisoning us who had the upper hand up to now, the second trying to make it clear so that everyone has a chance, albeit they must have calculated it as being slim.

And, either way, we are seeing here the thinking of energy thiefs, not doing the grunt of the inner work themselves - putting as much if not more energy in as they are putting out would have lead to the solution most probably. Spiritually too stupid to understand and too caught in their ways to change, and to listen to those who can help the change, albeit much less intelligent, in appearances, the humans left to their spiritual development potential.
    Last edited by Flash; 30th March 2015 at 15:24.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Limor Wolf (14th January 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast