+ Reply to Thread

Thread: scanner

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default scanner

scanner: I have heard a lot of talk about a scanner that can do scanning in depth through 5000 meters of dirt sand loom rock gravel and soil using passive microwave spectral emissions effect to do spectral identification of oil gas and minerals for Debi and south Dakota oil fields .I have also heard it can do nerve node scanning of the spine via the detection of ATP activity in the nerves in the nerve nodes of the spine for research and scientific purposes.I am wondering if it is similar to what is used at the chiropractor office for spinal scanning.I was wondering if it could be used for bone composition scanning in research on how to prevent osteoporosis. I broke my leg badly stepping down from a playground fixture and broke my leg so i got into osteoporosis research after being in therapy for the broken leg after studying topology. I am looking for some thing to scan the composition of bone or if a protocol could be developed to do such.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: scanner

I cant answer your question you have asked but I can point you in the direction of Colloidal copper.

Colloidal copper is supposed to help with osteoporosis, I would recommend taking some to help your bones get stronger. There are other benefits also, see below. You will be surprised at just how soft your skin gets when taking it.

http://alchemistsworkshop.com/id12.html

Quote COLLOIDAL COPPER is the roto-rooter of the blood arteries. It interacts, cleanses and defends the arteries. It stimulates COLLAGEN and promotes the skin's elasticity. Thus it protects and defends against the following:-

arteries, veins, aneurysm, aneurism, arteriosclerosis, blocked arteries, deafness, inner-ear, lower backpain, swollen disc, slipped disc, swollen soft tissue,inflammation, antioxidant, wrinkles, collagen, fungicide, damaged soft tissue,

Copper strengthens blood circulatory system.
    Copper cleans arteries and veins.
    Copper increases synaps response within the brain leading to clearer brain clarity.
    Copper improves skin elasticity.
    Copper regulates varicose veins.
    Copper is effective against parasites
    Copper can provide the missing element against osteoporosis
    Copper assists in the reversal of graying hair and helps retain original natural youthful color.
    Copper relieves joint and muscle pain and oxygenizes the blood. It also brings more blood to aflicted areas where applied topically.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongo For This Post:

selinam (18th February 2015)

+ Reply to Thread