+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unraveling judgement- the path to peace

1. Link to Post #1
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Default Unraveling judgement- the path to peace

This video I want to bring attention to at the end of this post is all about unraveling our self judgement. As above so below, as within so without. Give it a watch, it’s quite brilliant IMHO.

Although maybe I should only speak for myself I look around and I think the hardest thing for most of us to accept is that we are projecting ourselves onto the worlds stage. And it’s a big frackin mess, right?

So how do we fix it? The only way is within. Many will groan at that and think, oh geez here we go with the love and light thing again. That ineffectual throw daisies at the machine guns type of thinking that will keep us victims forever.
    I’m not suggesting hiding our heads in the sand and pretending everything is wonderful. I got my head yanked out of the sand over and over. And I’m thankful for it. One has to see what is really happening in the drama, and it’s just a shade less grim than the Walking Dead. (excellent show btw, IMHO)

When you think about what some people are enduring in different parts of the world, war, famine, disease, how many feel victimized by this economic slave system even in so called rich countries. And our own intimate personal journeys where we have had to deal with our own traumas through childhood and into adulthood that have resulted in our emotional pain and wounding. It’s serious and you have to look at it.

But then what? Rally the troops and go to war? If you want to think of it with the analogy of war the only loaded gun or sword we need is the gun or sword of information. And there are people who are doing a fantastic job at revealing to us what is really happening in this world. My hat is off and I bow, sincerely. We need you, you are the front line. This is what slaps us awake and out of the stupor this world puts us in.

But then what? What transforms this? What changes this mess we see out our window? Then comes the second line, those outside of us and our own inner voice that says, now look at yourself. Look at the war (the judgement, fight and struggle you bring to yourself) famine (lack of anything you desire) disease, (anything, mind body or spirit that is limiting you from knowing your greatest and highest good) that resides within you. Look at it. Look at where and how it all began. How many will admit that that is far scarier to take a good look at than what is happening in the world? Unless you have just lived a charmed life, congrats to you if you can’t relate. But I suspect there are far more in the other camp.

And then what? Then comes the third line that says, and these ones by the way are the airiest and the fairiest of them all in other words, gentle. And what they say is forgive yourself. And after you have forgiven yourself take it to the highest level and do away with the judgement altogether. And when you have hundreds, thousands and then millions of masters who have unraveled their judgement against themselves you look outside and you see a world transforming into something beautiful and sustainable. Why?

Because we have took ourselves off the hook. We have took ourselves off the cross that says symbolically, I have had to suffer for that which I could not accept and forgive in myself and others. And when so many choose the path of love for self we create a space and a vibrational impetus that makes it easier for those with the greatest hurdles of forgiveness, for what they have done and for what others have done to them, to jump over and get through to the other side. That is how the world transforms.

And if we want to say there are archons behind all this, fine. This is how we take away their food that keeps them going.
    There is no more guilt and recrimination and fighting there is only love for ourselves first and then for others and we watch them vibrationally starve and dissolve out of our reality.

And then we get to the end of this road we have been on for so long and look back at all the old rotting carnage and we say “was it really that easy all along? Did I just have to love myself and let go of judgement? Yes. We step out of the war and on to the path of liberation together. It is out of the womb of love that comes the higher intelligence that rights all the wrongs and brings in the solutions to our world.

This has really just been a long winded sort of fleshed out way of saying what Ghandi said so succinctly “be the change you wish to see in the world.” Look at what he accomplished by embodying that. And he was just one man. Just imagine the possibilities.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Loveisall21 For This Post:

Alpha141 (19th February 2015), Gardener (19th February 2015), Guish (19th February 2015), Jayren (19th February 2015), Matt P (18th February 2015), Renne (19th February 2015), silverfish (19th February 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 times in 1,583 posts

Default Re: Unraveling judgement- the path to peace

Agree. I've tried to help people out by offering advice and it backfired a few times. Some people do take on board though. What we realize spiritually cannot always be shared because not everyone is evolved enough to understand. However, changing oneself through meditation and selfless actions does change our reality. There are many people who changed their behavior towards me and I didn't consciously make an effort to improve things. What I did was to purify myself which lead to actions contributing to the whole and not my ego.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Guish For This Post:

Loveisall21 (19th February 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

Default Re: Unraveling judgement- the path to peace

Important topic. I enjoy your perspectives so far.

The way I choose to see the emotional state of judgement when it reveals itself to me. Is, all it does is identify the areas i need to work on within me. It can suck big time. First starting out accepting this is very challenging. You can see so much of your truth you prefer not to. the egoic defense to having my shadow aspects revealing themselves in the universe i operate within can want to discredit it. It is the easier path and if you are low on life force then the need to defend what you have is also a valid reason. 'Judge not less ye be judged etc. Justifying the close down for the purpose of keeping myself exactly where i am. But, what i have come to genuinely appreciate, is it is the most courageous and challenging path.

It can take a fair bit of life force investment to entertain this being constantly revealed. The desire to take the shut down path always alluring. But that investment will reward in much greater multipliers down the track when that muscle has been strengthened. For me having areas i can improve via such avenues is a perceptive gift. Not a burden at all. And, with the majority of humanity as yet not entertaining this possibility it only reveals on avenue of enormous potential unrealised for us all. There is a very subtle but important difference between Judgement and Observation. For, in me, if i observe those around me i can appreciate where others are at on their selfhood journey and where i might be able to suggest some simple things relative to them to offer alternate perspectives to contemplate. I usually love just perceiving and not wish to contaminate their journey too much unless they are the right questions that i have an empathic neutral valid response to offer. But, i really appreciate the need for another to experience all aspects to have their own references themselves when they are ready themselves. Thus, being ok with the whole of it all is also very rewarding too. Because i am feeding nothing external.

The other thing about that life force investment. I put this across as money is nothing more than an encapsulation of life force. When i choose to invest in me. I can guarantee that 100% of the effort will be put to good use. Justifying the effort in those outside me can be far less a return on investment. It can have a blow back cost to haha. By investing in myself, it gives an opportunity for others to witness another way of doing things. Walking my walk. So, that can be a far greater incentive for others to find their courage to explore other ways in themselves. Lead by example is one of the greatest offerings you can trigger in others. Because adding this i offer as an aspect of you will make yourself bullet proof on one level energetically for sure. If you are toughest upon yourself in a positive way. You can control how tough it gets for you. Nothing outside will be able to penetrate that defense. You will also allow those caught in judgement of you to see their reflection upon you. But, you won't fall for bitig the hook and get caught up in their need for drama in order to appease their egoic defense suggested earlier.

I have shared this video below in another topic. I actually don't want to pepper my contributions here too much either. I always put lessons at the start. I have offered the Judgement topic many many times as well and the courage to change beliefs. The Judgement lesson is covered in the first 4 minutes if you are interested in 2 great perspectives on this:

Great topic.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Loveisall21 (19th February 2015)

+ Reply to Thread