+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dolores Cannon: The Three Waves of Volunteers and Coming New Earth

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Dolores Cannon: The Three Waves of Volunteers and Coming New Earth

will share this here for those interested ...

"In her hypnosis work Dolores Cannon discovered three waves of these volunteers. Some have come direct from the “Source” and have never lived in any type of physical body before. Others have lived as space beings on other planets or other dimensions. Because all memory is erased upon entry to the Earth dimension, they do not remember their assignment. Thus these beautiful souls have a difficult time adjusting to our chaotic world. These souls have a vital role to play as they help all of the rest of us ascend to the New Earth" ...

Quote “It is time to awaken!” “You have a mission! It is time to begin!” “Stop wasting time!
    Time is growing short for you to accomplish what you came to Earth to do!”
    ― Dolores Cannon, The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth
    From Capricorn Radio in Partnership with Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy Academy.

Published on Feb 19, 2015

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Default Re: Dolores Cannon: The Three Waves of Volunteers and Coming New Earth

Watched many of her awe inspiring videos. Read several of her books, outstanding stuff. The Planet is gonna miss Grandma Dolores. I know I will Gio. What a great woman.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

3. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Alpha141 (20th February 2015), arwen (20th February 2015), Baby Steps (19th February 2015), Bassplayer1 (20th February 2015), Becky (20th February 2015), Camilo (29th April 2015), Craig (19th February 2015), DeDukshyn (20th February 2015), eaglespirit (20th February 2015), Fox (4th April 2015), giovonni (20th February 2015), Jean-Marie (20th February 2015), justntime2learn (20th February 2015), pyrangello (13th May 2015), Rhogar (12th September 2018), RunningDeer (19th February 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

I loved reading Dolores's work, I am still gutted at her passing and can't bring myself to read anymore for the moment.

5. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Alpha141 (20th February 2015), arwen (20th February 2015), Bassplayer1 (20th February 2015), Becky (20th February 2015), Camilo (29th April 2015), DeDukshyn (20th February 2015), eaglespirit (20th February 2015), giovonni (20th February 2015), Jean-Marie (7th March 2015), justntime2learn (20th February 2015), Nasu (20th February 2015), RunningDeer (19th February 2015), WhiteFeather (20th February 2015), Wind (26th February 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I agree she certainly made her mark in this world. A beautiful soul. I'd be interested to see where she went after leaving her body suit.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to heather6thsense For This Post:

Alpha141 (20th February 2015), arwen (20th February 2015), Bassplayer1 (20th February 2015), Camilo (29th April 2015), DeDukshyn (20th February 2015), eaglespirit (20th February 2015), giovonni (20th February 2015), justntime2learn (20th February 2015), WhiteFeather (20th February 2015), Wind (26th February 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

If you are interested in gaining a copy of her technique to have a regression in your own home....

I was lucky enough to attend her last tour of Oz in 2011. I also gained Convoluted Universe books 1 and 2 autographed. She was very tired but happy to autograph for everyone. She knew it was her last tour. And, a couple of days later she was to hold a teaching seminar so the event i attended they decided to not do the guided group meditation. Many were very disappointed with this. Some ended up complaining. You certainly learn alot of truth about individuals when they don't get what they want. Some that did, were offered a copy of the lecture she gave in 2009 that guided over 400 in a group regression. I gained a copy myself via a friend and did it at a friends house. It is very good. A great tool to try. I have just checked her site as the single disk was only $25 a while back. I can't see it there, but it is the last thing listed in the entire pack for $75. While quite a bit, to go have a session with someone is usually more. The friends i operate with far more, but if you want your ET race, soul contracts, heal, activations of latent intuitive talents etc a great cheap investment not to mention karma resolution for those you have wronged in past incarnations. No need for trance and remote via skpye. Very talented obviously Still very cheap in the grand scheme of things. You are welcome to PM me if that is of interest to you re how to access.

This is the product i mention:
    https://ozarkmt.com/index.php/author...2009-dvds.html

Quote DOLORES CANNON - "Group Regression Workshop" This is accomplished by simple visualization and imagery techniques. The entire group will be taken back in time to past lives where they will meet their spiritual guide or guardian angel, and they will go to a lifetime in the future. After each of these experiences, they will write down what they have seen, and there will then be group interaction and discussion.
    So, maybe something good to have or offer as a present who is into this stuff. You can do it many times.

Enjoy

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Baby Steps (20th February 2015), Bassplayer1 (20th February 2015), Camilo (29th April 2015), DeDukshyn (20th February 2015), eaglespirit (20th February 2015), Flash (20th February 2015), giovonni (20th February 2015), Jean-Marie (20th February 2015), justntime2learn (20th February 2015), Redstar Kachina (19th March 2015), Roseheart (20th February 2015), WhiteFeather (20th February 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Never knew anything about Dolores before this video. Amazing! Some of her "findings" presented here, line up 100% with the writings of Ken Carey -- to some very explicit details, interestingly enough. I love when you have two entirely separated and completely unrelated sources come about and end up saying the exact same things.

I think I'll look for her books ...
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 20th February 2015 at 18:02.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Camilo (29th April 2015), giovonni (20th February 2015), Jean-Marie (7th March 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Dolores Cannon: The Three Waves of Volunteers and Coming New Earth

will share this here ...

Dolores Cannon : Afterlife : Life After Death

Quote Dolores Cannon accumulated information about the Death experience and what lies beyond through years of hypnotic research and past-life therapy. While retrieving past-life experiences, hundreds of subjects reported the same memories when experiencing their death, the spirit realm, and their rebirth.

This is Dolores at Transformation Conference 2008 it also explores:

Guides and guardian angels
    Ghosts and poltergeists
    Planning your present lifetime and karmic relationships before your birth
    The significance of bad lifetimes
    Perceptions of God and the Devil
    And much more

From DiscloseTV and Capricorn Radio in Partnership with Quantum Healing Hypnosis

Published on Feb 26, 2015

13. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Dolores Cannon: The Three Waves of Volunteers and Coming New Earth

continuing ...

Dolores Cannon : New Dimensions and Energy

Via Disclose TruthTV

Quote Join Dolores Cannon and lets go exploring ! Join us on a voyage through time and space into the world of the strange and unusual and unfathomable, as hypnotherapist Dolores Cannon s Convoluted Universe series continues. Suspend belief as you explore worlds and dimensions where your dreams become reality and your reality is only a dream. Open your mind to a myriad of possibilities that have previously only dwelt in the imagination. More mind-bending concepts for those with open minds and eager curiosities. * Other lives as animals, plants and in strange, otherworldly bodies. * Everything is alive. Everything has consciousness. * Help from beings of faraway worlds. * The three waves of volunteers who are coming to help the world go through its transition. * What is God? The true nature of God or the Source, where all come from and all must go back to. * Lifetimes as Creators of universes, the Earth and everything on it. * Different laws of creation and physics where universes obey other rules. * The New Earth and the effects on our bodies as we move into it.. * Who will be left behind when the Earth moves into the next dimension. * A totally new alternative to a walk-in. * The Final Solution Energy that can destroy the world if it becomes necessary.
    From Capricorn Radio in Partnership with Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy Academy.
    http://www.dolorescannon.com/learn-qhht-online

Published on Mar 5, 2015

14. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Without seeking to derail the thread, since there are always new Avalon members discovering the work of Dolores Cannon, I would like to seize this opportunity to plug this thread with regard to the Three-Wavers who have not had any past incarnations, and the associated group we've created for said Three-Wavers without any past incarnations.

The group has had (and still has) some very interesting threads going. We've set it up as invite-only and thus only readable to group members for reasons of privacy, given that those of us without past incarnations may be sharing very personal issues with us about their difficulties in adjusting to this mortal existence.

Avalonians who feel that they might belong to the subsegment of Three-Wavers who haven't had any past incarnations may request group membership by sending a private message to doodah, psydney and myself. (Note: For an easy follow-up, please send your message to all three of us at the same time, not just to one of us; it does save us a lot of time -- thank you!)

15. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dolores Cannon: The Three Waves of Volunteers and Coming New Earth

continuing ...

Dolores Cannon Universal Knowledge and New Earth

Via Disclose TruthTV

Quote Dolores Cannon on The Source of All Universal Knowledge and Coming New Earth. Down through countless centuries this knowledge was protected and shared only with the chosen few. Wars have been fought and terrible injustices have been committed in attempts to gain access to this knowledge. Those with the knowledge often died rather than let it fall into the wrong hands. Now it is no longer reserved strictly for oracles in temples, hermits in caves or wise men cloistered in hidden schools. It is returning to our time and is now available for all to learn. This is because the veil is thinning; we are experiencing an awakening as we move into the New Earth. Our vibrations and frequencies are being raised so we will be able to understand these ancient mysteries. Dolores says they are being returned to our time and are available for anyone to use.
    From Capricorn Radio in Partnership with Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy Academy

Published on Mar 12, 2015

Note segment talk begins at approx 21 minute mark

Last edited by giovonni; 12th March 2015 at 17:26.

16. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

will share this here ...

Quote Posted by Melinda (here)
    Thanks Gio

Some of what Dolores said while she was here, about waves of volunteers and their characteristics, resonates with me and applies to quite a few people I've known.

I've edited down some extracts from the talk that give the gist, in case it's meaningful for anyone here.

[…] denotes words removed to edit it down.

Dolores Cannon Universal Knowledge and New Earth

https://youtu.be/dowRTC9bxhE

Between 1:17:00 and 1:24:30

“...they said the baby boomers were a lot of these new volunteers coming in at that time. So anybody born after 1945 would very likely, could be, a first waver. But I've had some people tell me “I have these characteristics and I'm in my early sixties.” Well some of them may have been forerunners. The first wave had it the hardest of all because... […] ...they didn't want to be here, but they were the first ones to come. Now they definitely don't like earth, they don't like the violence. Emotions frighten them, especially anger and fear - strong emotions. They can't handle it, they don't like it, and they're always saying “I wanna go home.” I've had some people tell me “I can remember as a little kid, four years old, standing in the kitchen, telling my mother I wanna go home.” And the mother would say “Well you are home,” and they said “No, this is not home.” But they have, many of them, they have good homes, they got good families, good jobs, but many of them wanna kill themselves – and many of them have attempted it because they really don't want to be here. I had one client a few weeks ago who said “Tried to kill myself three times - it didn't work, so I guess I gotta stay.” 'Cause suicide – you don't get out of it anyway... [...]

Now the second wave I would think would be thirties... […] ...maybe early forties, somewhere in there. Maybe down into the twenties. The second wave are what we call antennas. Generators. Channels of energy. They have come in just with an energy, a loving energy that's supposed to effect everybody else. They don't have to do anything. Many of these people work out of their homes, they don't want to be around people. They're very good people, but they don't have these same characteristics as the other ones did.

Now both the first and second wave, many of them don't want children because they know having children is going to create karma and they don't want to be stuck here. I've had some clients who have managed to have children but it's very very difficult for to them to do it. But they said well, they wanted to have the experience... […] ...though their bodies were not made to handle this. But these people are to generate energy. They can walk through a crowded mall, or a store, their energy will effect anybody they come in contact with. That's the way it's supposed to be. They are generating positive energy to help with this uplifting of the world. But the irony of the second wave is they don't like people. They don't like the energy. They don't like all the junk that's going on out there so they would much rather stay home and stay isolated and not mix with people. But they're supposed to be doing it. They're supposed to be out being around people anyway. So the second wave, when they come, and they'll ask me 'What am I supposed to be doing?' – they always want to know 'what's my purpose, what am I supposed to be doing?' - usually it'll come out : you're not supposed to do anything, you're just supposed to 'be.' And later they'll say 'Well I wanna be doing something.' They said 'You are, you're doing it by just being.' [...]

The third wave of course are the children... [...] ...These are the hope of the world – the new generation that are coming in. Now the DNA is being changed in everyone. It has to be in order to go into the new earth. The children are coming in with the DNA already in place. We're the ones that have to catch up... […] ...But they are coming in to change the world... […] ...They're misunderstood because they're so highly advanced. But our DNA is being changed to catch up with this because it all has to be, as we vibrate differently, to go into the new earth. I speak at conferences about the new children, and they had panels of these kids, and that's when I found out how they're thinking. But they had a TV show not too long ago, about a year or so ago, where some of these children, ten years old, have already graduated from college. Many of them are forming their own organisations. They're just children, already forming their own organisations. And guess what the organisations are for... to help the children of the world. They already know their mission. They're doing it. [...]

Now we are moving into the new earth. The earth is a living being. It is going into its next incarnation. It's gonna do it regardless. It took it longer to do this. But it is evolving like people do. It's going into its next incarnation. So it doesn't care if we go with it or not. It'd just as soon we didn't go. We're like fleas on a dog. Look at what we do to the earth. But it is going to go. It's moving into another dimension. The vibrations and the frequencies of this planet are moving into the next dimension. And if we want to go with it we have to change. We have to evolve, and our vibrations and frequencies also have to change to match it."

Blessings to all
    Thanks Melinda ...

Very well encapsulated ...

17. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Dolores Cannon, always a good read and great info.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Frank V (13th March 2015), giovonni (13th March 2015)

19. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Dolores Cannon: The Three Waves of Volunteers and Coming New Earth

will share this here ...

Quote Via ~ Disclose TruthTV

The Elder Anunnaki Gods of Antiquity

From M. Don Schorn in conjunction with Dolores Canon

Quote Based on modern discoveries and reevaluation of ancient records and artifacts, this theory addresses a wide range of topics, answering many mysterious questions including the following: * Do ancient records, mythological accounts, and sacred texts reveal the presence of otherworldly benefactors? * Did life within our solar system first develop on another planet beyond Earth? * Might humans be a hybrid creation combined from indigenous Earth species and extraterrestrial life? * Did a disastrous celestial event around 700,000 BC alter an advanced neighboring planetary civilization? * Was Earth infiltrated by alien life from that neighboring planet during the ancient past? * Do certain archaic cave paintings and rock drawings actually depict extraterrestrial beings and long extinct animals? * Did Atlantis, Lemuria, or Mu once exist sometime during Earth's remote past? * What changes occurred on Earth after the Great Flood? * Did giants once roam our planet? * Are Earth's oldest megalithic stone structures the work of extraterrestrial influences? * Were nuclear weapons used during an ancient war? * Were certain gods of various olden religions actually extraterrestrial visitors? Presentation by M Don Schorn.

From Capricorn Radio in Partnership with Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy Academy
    Published on Mar 14, 2015

20. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Dolores Cannon on the WW3, Antichrist Nostradamus Prophecies

Via Disclose TruthTV

Published on Mar 19, 2015

Quote Dolores Cannon illustrates how Nostradamus wished to warn humanity of the extremely difficult times we are now approaching. He stressed that nothing was final, that consciousness dictates experience and that simply understanding his warnings were enough take us to a different path and avert the worst scenarios he foresaw as mere possibilities. Throughout the conference, you learn that Nostradamus was quite a character - he often scolds Dolores for what he called her "poor education" and lack of knowledge of classical literature. It becomes clear that many of his predictions about present-day events have come true once they are understood in their correct context. The 136 quatrains contained in this book cover: super computers, the internet, coming Earth changes, strange weather patterns, the Middle East, world government, politics, and much more.

"There is an immense amount of knowledge and understanding to be gained in this video on Nostradamus and what his messages were truly intended to achieve. Rather than to spread fear, his messages are intended to help us truly understand our abilities to create a future we all want by simply focusing on it and living it."

Please Note:
    'Nostradamus talk starts at around 25:00 before that is a bit of background on Dolores career.'

21. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dolores Cannon: The Three Waves of Volunteers and Coming New Earth

Dolores Cannon Communicating with the Subconcious Mind

Quote Dolores Cannon Communicating with the true Subconscious, also known as the Oversoul/Higher Self among other terms, is the key to using QHHT for amazing healing of the body and access to unlimited information. Dolores Cannon talks about the the tremendous force she accesses for information and healing known as the subconscious that she and all certified.

From Capricorn Radio in Partnership with Dolores Cannon Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy Academy.
    Published on Apr 2, 2015

22. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Dolores Cannon Parallel Dimensions and Illusion of Time

"Parallel Universes, Parallel Lifetimes and Realities; Other Dimensions and the Illusion of Time
    are just some of the things Dolores Cannon discusses in this fascinating conference."

From Capricorn Radio in Partnership with Dolores Cannon Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy Academy.

Published on Apr 14, 2015

23. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

an overview of the most recent

OZARK MOUNTAIN UFO CONFERENCE

Published on Apr 25, 2015

Also

SOUL SPEAK

Meet Healing Author Julia Cannon

'daughter of the late Dolores Cannon.'

http://www.juliacannon.com/

24. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Startling Revelations from the Other Side

Garnet Schulhauser recounts how his life changed dramatically one day in 2007 (while still practicing law) when he was confronted on the street by a homeless man named Albert (who was actually a wise spirit in disguise--an emissary from the spirit world). This seemingly chance encounter launched a provocative dialogue with Albert who disclosed startling new truths about all of life's big questions, including our true nature as eternal souls, the cycle of reincarnation on Earth, and how we create our own reality through free-will choices. He wrote 'DANCING ON A STAMP' at Albert's request so that these revelations would be available to everyone ...

His second book, Dancing Forever with Spirit, describes his most recent adventures with Albert who appeared in his bedroom room one night to guide him on a series of out-of-body adventures around our world and other parts of the universe to demonstrate the urgent need for us to discard the dark side of humanity in favour of love and compassion" ...

Quote Garnet Schulhauser is a retired lawyer who lives near Victoria, on Vancouver Island, with his wife, Cathy, and little dog, Abby. He grew up on a small farm in Saskatchewan and moved to Calgary, Canada, after law school where he practiced corporate law for over thirty years with two blue-chip law firms. After retiring from his law firm in 2008, he began his new career as an author and his first book, Dancing on a Stamp, was published in 2012. Since the release of his first book, Garnet has been active with book signing tours and speaking engagements and has been a frequent guest on radio talk shows. When he is not writing or connecting with his followers, Garnet enjoys golfing, nature walks in the forest with Abby, and family gatherings with his sons, Blake and Colin, and their partners, Lauren and Bergis, and granddaughter Kymera.

Published on Apr 27, 2015

25. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

from the late ...

Dolores Cannon Q & A Session 2014 Transformation Conference

Quote Dolores Cannon was a regressive hypnotherapist and psychic researcher who records "Lost" knowledge. Dolores was involved with hypnosis for 40 years and exclusively with past-life therapy and regression work for thirty years. Over this time she developed her own unique technique which enabled her to gain the most efficient release of information from her clients, and to facilitate instantaneous healing. She had also been a UFO investigator for 20 years, investigating the crop circles in England, and accumulating evidence from suspected abductees through hypnosis.

Published on Apr 29, 2015

26. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Via Dolores Cannon

Niki Patillo /Star Children and Indigo Children

"Star children are children who have been sent here from all areas of the universe to help the earth and the people on it. They possess psychic, spiritual, and other extra sensory abilities. These children will bring peace, topple corrupt systems, and shift dimensional consciousness in the years to come" ...

Quote Bio:

Hi, my name is Nikki Pattillo, I am 48 years old from the coastal Texas area. I am happily married to a man I have spent many life times with and have one beautiful daughter named Maddy who keeps me very busy. I used to be a clinical microbiologist, a molecular biologist, and am now a writer. I laugh as I write this because it never mattered what path I chose in my life, any of them would have led to the road I am on now to channel books for humanity.

You may wonder how I am qualified to write on psychic children. I am able to do this because I was one of those children and now channel messages from a group of Angels that want to help other psychic children that are lost, confused, lonely, and fearful, just as I was. It is my honor to help you figure out who you are and why you are here. To not be fearful of your incredible gifts and to pull inner strength from your spirit to continue your mission as a lightworker here on a group mission to help our Earth.

My psychic journey started when I was in the 3rd grade. My family moved into a house in the foothills of Albuquerque, New Mexico. My first memories of seeing ghosts occurred in this house. The house we moved into was newly built. However, my brother played with a Ouiji board and opened a portal that let a particular cowboy ghost in.

My old-fashioned cowboy ghost had a cowboy hat, bandana around his neck, bullets in a belt across his chest, a gun on each side of his hips hung low around his waist, and spurs on his boots. This may seem quite enchanting but I assure you it was anything but.

My second experience in 5th grade frightened me so badly that I shut down my abilities for a long time. One day, I was playing on a small hill in a field by myself. Suddenly, a Native American Indian appeared before me and talked to me although his mouth never moved. He told me I was in danger and needed to do exactly what he said. As it turned out, I was chased by a sexual predator that was going to rape, sodomize, strangle me, and bury me in the desert. This was one of my Guides, White Buffalo. He showed me where to run and hide to evade this man and did the most amazing things that I can only call a miracle to help me. This was the first, middle, and last case I ever solved for the police department. I was able to identify this man at a friendֹ’s house, whose Dad was a detective for the Albuquerque Police Department. It’s unfortunate that I couldn’t tell him the real truth about how I got away.

When I look back to my elementary school days, I remember seeing, hearing, and knowing things that others did not. The worst part was that nobody would believe or listen to me.

I spent many, many years feeling frightened and alone because of these experiences. As I grew older, I finally understood about energy, psychic visions, Guides, and Angels and the purpose of all of these things.

In my book, I say over and over to help your Star children figure out what their life’s purpose is and how they will contribute to humanity as a whole. You must also help these special children understand and be unafraid of their gifts. I believe the energy has changed enough on this Earth that most people will understand these experiences are real and we’re not alone.

My heart sings with joy that perhaps by writing my book, I can help take the fear out of these experiences for others. I know there are no accidents. My early ghostly experiences and other situations growing up made me strong and able to write about it and share my story with others to help them understand and be strong as well.

I can promise you with every ounce of my “knowing” that no one is alone in this world. We all have Angels and Guides that are with us every minute of our lives and others that will come and go as our lessons are learned. Even for people who do not believe, their Angels NEVER give up on them. There is no judgement, only love from your Angels.

Be kind to everyone, even those that are not kind to you and you will find true happiness ...

May you all walk your path with light, happiness, and love in your heart.

In love and light, Nikki
    Capricorn Radio in Partnership with Dolores Cannon Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy Academy.

Published on May 3, 2015

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast