+ Reply to Thread

Thread: David Icke on the Real Talk Television Debate Show .....Excellent show. 22 feb 2015

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default David Icke on the Real Talk Television Debate Show .....Excellent show. 22 feb 2015

I'm not sure how mainstream this is ? It looks like a sky channel , but David shows
    his class in this for me. He did not get down the rabbit hole but did give a good
    account in the context of the questions on the show....Tazer Roll out , social
    network and qualifications.

David Icke on the Real Talk TV Debate Show

new Sunday 22nd February 2015 at 11:36 By David Icke

David Icke on the Real Talk Debate Show - Part 1

Published on 22 Feb 2015

David Icke on the Real Talk Debate Show - Part 3

David Icke on the OH TV debate show, Real Talk - what you would get on the BBC's
    Question Time if he wasn't banned out of fear that he would tell the truth (he would).

There is a funny irony for me in part 3 which is about the values of degrees.
    The host says David gave her first job as an assistant when he was a BBC
    sports host , which may explain how David go an invite to the show..LOL and as
    she said degrees are used in some vocations , but in her case and many others
    its not what you know but who you know from Eton to a failing comprehensives.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 22nd February 2015 at 14:07.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (22nd February 2015), betoobig (22nd February 2015), Earth Angel (22nd February 2015), EarthMan (22nd February 2015), Ecnal61 (22nd February 2015), etheric underground (22nd February 2015), Gardener (23rd February 2015), genevieve (22nd February 2015), giovonni (22nd February 2015), halffull (22nd February 2015), happyuk (22nd February 2015), jjjones (22nd February 2015), Magenta (22nd February 2015), nickc2496 (28th February 2015), Realeyes (22nd February 2015), RunningDeer (22nd February 2015), Sophocles (22nd February 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke on the Real Talk Television Debate Show .....Excellent show. 22 feb 2015

Some articles from Davids site illustrating how TPTB are controlling
    the media thus our present reality......

The David Icke Videocast: Wag The Dog Remake Called
    ‘War Against ISIS’ and ‘Russia Is A Threat To The World’

Sunday 22nd February 2015 at 05:31 By David Icke

===================================
    ===================================

Terror Experts: ISIS Video Depicting Egyptian Execution Footage ‘Faked’

Sunday 22nd February 2015 at 07:07 By David Icke

February 21, 2015 By Shawn Helton 6 Comments

Shawn Helton
    21st Century Wire

Terror experts have ruled that ISIS video footage appearing to show
    the executions of 21 Egyptian Coptic Christians as being fake…

According to Florida-based Terrorism Research and Analysis Consortium,
    the 21 Egyptian Coptic Christians purported to have been decapitated in
    the video entitled “Signed With Blood: To The Nation Of The Cross,” was
    ruled to have been ‘staged’ due to the excessive anomalies seen in the
    dramatic 5 minute film.

IMAGE: ‘Larger than Life’ – Notice the extreme height difference between
    the apparent ISIS members, as they dwarf the alleged Egyptian victims.
    ( Photo link nationalpost.com)

Fake terror & propaganda

In a report this week at 21WIRE, prior to experts releasing their conclusion
    about the recent ISIS video production, I was able to outline many of the
    film’s irregularities and inconsistencies – proving that the film was indeed
    heavily orchestrated for maximum effect.

The overly produced video by ISIS media arm Al Hayat Media Center, was
    in fact an expensive looking affair, producing a professionally done film with
    heavy post production, subliminally arresting the viewer with deceptive propaganda.

IMAGE: ‘Jihadi Joesph?’ - The new ‘terror host’ in the alleged Egyptian
    executions is seen out of balance with the sea imaging behind him. (Photo linktwitter.com)

Read more: Terror Experts: ISIS Video Depicting Egyptian Execution Footage ‘Faked’

http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/02/2...footage-faked/

================================================
    ================================================

35 things the media reported as FACTS that were later found to be total lies

Sunday 22nd February 2015 at 06:23 By David Icke

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

35 things the media reported as FACTS that were later found to be total lies

Sunday, February 22, 2015
    by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
    Tags: mainstream media, propaganda, lies

Truth is the greatest enemy of the state, and the purpose of the state-run
    media is to broadcast a sufficient quantity of lies to suffocate the truth and
    thereby protect state interests.

‘As Nazi Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels once explained:

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come
    to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can
    shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences
    of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers
    to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by
    extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.

Here are 35 huge lies the mainstream media repeatedly reported as “facts”
    that we now know to be total lies:’

1) Brian Williams: "The helicopter I was riding in got hit with an RPG."

2) President Obama: "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

3) Lance Armstrong: "I never doped."

4) The CDC: "There's no evidence linking vaccines to autism."

5) The NSA: "We aren't spying on the phone calls or emails of U.S. citizens."

6) The U.S. Navy: "No sailors were harmed by Fukushima radiation."

7) The mainstream media: "What Fukushima radiation?"

8) The American Diabetes Association: "Diabetes cannot be reversed; only
    managed with expensive medication."

10) Government-run schools: "Common Core provides your child with a quality,
    historically-accurate education."

11) The FCC: "We don't want to really control the internet. We just want to
    regulate it a little."

12) Big Pharma: "We don't need to charge you exorbitant prices for drugs for our
    own profits; we only need the money to bring you amazing breakthroughs!"
    (REALITY: Most drug company R&D money comes from taxpayer dollars funneled
    through the NIH.)

13) Every news station in America: "Unvaccinated children put vaccinated children
    at great risk because vaccines work so well they make vaccinated children
    immune... unless there are unvaccinated children around in which case the
    unvaccinated children cause the vaccinated children to revert to unvaccinated
    status which is bad. And that's where measles comes from!"

14) The U.S. Congress: "We can pay off the national debt by slightly reducing the
    acceleration of the growth of new debt being added to it."

15) The Federal Reserve: "Printing more fiat currency is good for the economy, and
    inflated stock market valuations prove it!" (Until one day they don't, anyway...)

16) The IRS: "We need your tax revenues to fund the government." (But when
    banksters need another trillion-dollar bailout, they instantly create the money from nothing.)

17) Monsanto: "Glyphosate is perfectly safe for human consumption and has zero
    negative impacts on the environment."

18) British Petroleum: "We completely cleaned up the Gulf of Mexico. What
    dolphins? We thought those were greasy sea otters..."

19) The FDA: "The psychiatric drugging of children helps children become healthier."

20) The American Dental Association: "Mercury is awesome! Especially when we
    drill it into your mouth."

21) Vaccine manufacturers: "What mercury?"

22) The USDA: "Every GMO crop the biotech industry comes up with is totally safe
    for open-field planting! No worries!"

23) Every liberal media outlet: "Everything is so screwed up by big government
    that the only answer is BIGGER government!"

24) Children's hospitals: "We are kidnapping your children and forcing them to
    undergo chemotherapy because we know better than you do what's good for them."

25) Your local TV news station: "Children's vitamins are dangerous!"

26) That same local TV news station: "But mercury in vaccines makes children healthier!"

27) Your local city: "Dumping fluoride chemicals into the public water supply is just
    one of the many ways we selflessly serve the humanitarian needs of society."

28) All mainstream doctors over the last 20 years: "Eating cholesterol in foods
    causes heart disease."

29) Those same doctors: And because cholesterol is so horrible, statin drugs are
    awesome and help everyone!

30) CNBC: "The rising stock market proves the economy is strong, and it has
    nothing to do with money printing by the Fed."

31) The White House: "The number of unemployed Americans is falling, just like we
    promised. See? These numbers prove it..."

32) Mainstream media: "Illegal immigrants carry no disease into U.S. cities, but
    unvaccinated American children are filthy and dangerous."

33) Every mainstream media newspaper in America: "There is no CDC
    whistleblower named Dr. William Thompson, and he never confessed to taking part
    in the fraudulent alteration of data to bury any link between vaccines and autism."

34) NBC News: "When Brian Williams lies to the world, that's okay. But when
    independent media organizations report the truth, they're crazy!"

35) Every "science" columnist carried by the mainstream media: "Aspartame is
    totally safe! In fact, it's probably just as safe as vaccines! Maybe even as safe as
    eating glyphosate or GMOs."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/048714_ma...#ixzz3SUDiHsio

Read more: 35 things the media reported as FACTS that were later found to be total lies

http://www.naturalnews.com/048714_ma...anda_lies.html
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 22nd February 2015 at 21:14.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

halffull (22nd February 2015), jjjones (22nd February 2015), nickc2496 (28th February 2015), Reinhard (23rd February 2015), RunningDeer (22nd February 2015), Sophocles (22nd February 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Brakeman's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke on the Real Talk Television Debate Show .....Excellent show. 22 feb 2015

Excellent post above, cidersomerset!!

I was lucky enough to recently retire quite early from the "big grocery" business and wanted to add one to the list, to clean my conscious:

Big Grocery: you're into healthy living and prolonging your lifespan? Great! Just buy these processed foods in boxes with the little green sticker on them! We replaced the sugar and fats with chemicals that are safe and harmless and will always make you look healthy on your medical tests for insurance! No need to go to the farmers market for locally grown and made organic foods!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brakeman For This Post:

halffull (22nd February 2015), jjjones (22nd February 2015), Knowrainknowrainbows! (22nd February 2015), RunningDeer (22nd February 2015), spiritwind (23rd February 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Bet that interview was hard work for David Icke when talking to an audience of sheeple

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd February 2015), jjjones (22nd February 2015), RunningDeer (22nd February 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Bet that interview was hard work for David Icke when talking to an audience of sheeple
    At times it felt like he wanted to say a lot more , but knew it was not the venue to
    do so. He has links with the host as she said in,part 3 and maybe as he did a few
    months ago when he went on Talk Sport ,he is trying to reach into the mainstream
    again without immediately being confronted with you think " The queen is a
    Lizard" , which as we know is an aspect of his work that ties in with other material
    that the mainstream will not give him time to explain on these types of programs.
    So he is better off treading carefully for a few shows, if he can get on them and see
    what happens. All of us that know his work in more detail ,understands the
    mainstream media and politicians will not debate him fairly without resorting to
    ridicule if he gets the better of an argument or point of view. Still I thought a few
    people understood his message in the debate " Take back your power".........
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 22nd February 2015 at 21:00.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ecnal61 (22nd February 2015), Gardener (23rd February 2015), jjjones (22nd February 2015), RunningDeer (22nd February 2015), yelik (22nd February 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

I agree Cidersomerset. I could feel he wanted to say a lot more but you could feel the audience wasn't ready. Very frustrating to see the sheeple sat their in total ignorance, even bliss as they say, lol

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd February 2015), jjjones (22nd February 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Students are supposed to be radical before they enter the
    conservative world of life in the UK and other cultures. I
    don't think this is to serious yet as it suggests that not
    all universities are singing from the same hymn sheet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Political Correctness Hampering ‘Free Speech’ In UK Universities

new Monday 23rd February 2015 at 07:39 By David Icke

Published on 21 Feb 2015

Source: https://www.youtube.com/user/RussiaToday

February 21, 2015 - Free speech in British university campuses
    is in danger of being silenced. A survey shows UK educational
    institutions are pulling the plug on debates and societies they
    deem controversial, often going far beyond any legal requirement.
    RT's Polly Boiko has more.

14. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

is it me or Icke tone down alot on Reptilian which is good thing...even if it's a fact and people will consider it as BS and use it to slam Icke. Icke is very awakening man.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Cidersomerset (23rd February 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote is it me or Icke tone down alot on Reptilian which is good thing...even if it's a fact and people will consider it as BS and use it to slam Icke. Icke is very awakening man.
    He has developed it more as other material is exposed or discussed, remember
    he is a researcher/journalist not a preacher. He still mentions the ancient
    Babylonian blood lines and the Annunaki. Though more recently focuses on the
    inter dimensional entities possibly still being reptilian, but also focuses on the Jin
    and archons from the Gnotic texts. As he says its a constant work in progress.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t Mention the Reptilians – Trailer

Monday 12th January 2015 at 08:40 By

Published on 10 Jan 2015
    Teaser of my upcoming documentary film about the Reptilian and alien agenda.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 23rd February 2015 at 11:10.

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I had a quick look on Davids archive and the 'Reps' are still on the billing.....
    Although others have taken up the mantle and to be fair , David got it from
    researchers and witness's before he made it more public in his books and
    presentations.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reptilians Among Us – The ‘Alien’ Race ‘Here’ On Earth – An Absolutely Must-Watch

Saturday 6th December 2014 at 12:44 By

part one

Published on 29 Oct 2014

Here's a BIG hint as to where they'd live. http://www.sliptalk.com/underground-c...
    Call this part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7CeS...
    and this part 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DApDc... . What made me decide
    to look, further, into the legends of the reptilians? In my line of work (over the decades),
    I have met people, in my time, and still know a few, who've traveled all over the world
    (still do), to ask me if I've seen a reptilian (then to go on to describe things to me that
    had me wonder). Why did I wonder? The people who spoke of reptilians were not insane,
    'at all,' and rather, were shook / shaken by their experience (very apparent as they spoke of it).
    So, this video was created. Stay tuned for part two (a more in depth investigative approach).
    Presenting the evidence (yet more of it). You be the judge. Reptiles have been on the earth
    for millions of years before man ever walked upright. Is it possible that they became the
    dominant species of earth, using advanced technologies that still, to this day, make human
    technology look retarded in comparison, millions of years before man ever became intelligent
    enough to, so much as, know about fire? The interview is with David Ike, and Arizona Wilder.
    For the full interview? Click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0Ezm... and for more
    of Arizona, click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVScP...
    and or here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qF3C...

It is may be so. History reveals Reptiles all over the place, in religions, carvings, paintings,
    etchings and more.Imagine if they lived in underground cities far away from the peering
    eyes of humans, manipulating human kind as slaves to the needs of the rulers, the reptilians.
    How would they do it? Chameleon's change color, some reptiles can identify what color an
    object is 'in the dark' and can change to that color 'in the dark.' Is it so impossible, or too far
    fetched to suspect that their may be shape shifter's out there, capable of altering their
    appearance (something animals, mammals, insects, and the likes, have been known to do).
    How did the Sumerian race know there was 'water on the moons of Jupiter long before human
    kind ever knew there were moons around the planet?' Was another race exchanging
    intelligence, and technologies with them?
    You decide.
    Some animals don't die, they just get bigger, and die if they don't have enough to sustain
    their size. Don't believe me? Go to 53:05 in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=219Yy...
    The subject matter and contentm within this video, does not, in any way, reflect or represent
    the beliefs of the creator of this video, and is to be taken as mere research into the content
    of such, herein, subject matter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 'REPTILIANS' - A Predator Species Among Us - Not for the Squeamish!!

Published on 9 Jan 2015

Symbols everywhere that insinuate a totally different bloodline? The Annunaki? The Reptilian
    race among us, here on Earth, slowly poisoning the earth and pursuing war? Are we at war
    with a mysterious hidden alien race known as the Reptilians? Is Nibiru, Planet X, tied in with
    the Reptilian race? Photon transportation of matter? Is this planet for the slaves to work and
    make an income for those involved in the alien race war, or commerce? Did you know that 51
    percent of taxes goes into a budget for the military? It would seem that perhaps, we are slaves
    for the collective. Are we? Are there such things as shape shifters? Is there life on the moon?
    You decide.

Video sources:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/andromed...
    https://www.youtube.com/user/VomitonR...
    https://www.youtube.com/user/THEYLIVE...
    https://www.youtube.com/user/chatzefratz
    https://www.youtube.com/user/giureh
    https://www.youtube.com/user/humanrig...
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3fW...
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB-Q...
    https://www.youtube.com/user/BlaineCo...
    https://www.youtube.com/user/qwerty1930
    https://www.youtube.com/user/jrgenius

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Janeway vs Archon - Star Trek Voyager // The Archons Are Terrified Of Humans Awakening

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...mans-Awakening

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reptilians Among Us - The Alien Race 'Here' On Earth - Viewer Discretion

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...wer-Discretion
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 23rd February 2015 at 14:48.

+ Reply to Thread