+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are you one of the HSBC shareholders?

1. Link to Post #1
    Hong Kong Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Are you one of the HSBC shareholders?

I think the nightmares to HSBC keeps coming. For those who has HSBC stock should think about the re-arrangement of their portfolio.

http://www.theguardian.com/business/...liver-revealed

I have sued HSBC Hong Kong for a year due to the release of my privacy to public. Believe it or not, it may be a karma working towards back to the bank now.

2. Link to Post #2
    Hong Kong Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Are you one of the HSBC shareholders?

3. Link to Post #3
    Hong Kong Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Are you one of the HSBC shareholders?

I would like to share my story about my previous trip to Ayers Rock, Australia. It is the way they treat Chinese tourist.

This bad experience was due to the sudden HSBC credit card being cut-off by HSBC staff without prior notice. Click here for HSBC story.

Thanks for the hackers (I believe I am famous and important enough for people to pay attention to my privacy including email, bank account, place to go, etc) to search and study my gmail account (the price is very high to hack my information), the attached files has been forwarded to HSBC and Australian Government for sometimes. To be honest, I try to ignore this bad experience (have a plan not to go to Australia anymore) and this is the reason why I don't take further action.

It seems to be active now beause of the hackers. I have heard the news report about Jetstar stuff in Hong Kong yesterday June 25, 2015.

Due to this experience, someone removed the energy I released there and put t back to me because of the Umbrella Movement in Hong Kong. I used up a lot of energy last year. Chinese government and the team are fully aware of this experience. Being a tourist, I tried to contact all the related departments to make the complaint and all of the responses were SUPER negative.

Click here for the story of my previous trip.
    1. Horrible experience of buying airticket in Ayers Rock Airport
    2. Follow up letter of my Ayers Rock Airport experience
    3. Photos at Ayers Rock airport
    4. Closure of Complaint (14/01/0040)
    5. My complaint about Qantas ACA1400191XG
    6. Complaint #ACA1400191XG ACA Response.

Now, what's next: My expectation are:
    1. Huge compensation by HSBC as soon as possible. I have been waiting .........
    2. reasonable response and compensation by Austrralian Government because it involved various of its departments and big brother companies.

Without any proper response from Australian side, I don't think I will step in to its soil again.
    Last edited by t2016; 26th June 2015 at 04:43.

+ Reply to Thread