+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ex CIA Engineer Dr Robert Duncan explains how directed weaponry works on targeted individuals

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Ex CIA Engineer Dr Robert Duncan explains how directed weaponry works on targeted individuals

For all of those who thought they were nuts for what was happening to them, here's a CIA engineer explains how directed weaponry has worked on them.

My question is why is he coming forward with this information now? Are they finished with this "research"? Does this mean that there is a new torture technology on the rise? Why is he not afraid for his life?

This guy says that this technology is worse than nuclear weapons....

The only thing missing in this talk was how to counteract this targeting....
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 25th February 2015 at 13:53.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Alpha141 (25th February 2015), Bill Ryan (25th February 2015), Dawn (26th February 2015), Elainie (25th February 2015), Innocent Warrior (25th February 2015), JRS (25th February 2015), Krist (25th February 2015), LAB (26th February 2015), Nasu (25th February 2015), Omni (25th February 2015), Oouthere (26th February 2015), RunningDeer (25th February 2015), Snoweagle (25th February 2015), Star Tsar (27th February 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,428 times in 32,920 posts

Default Re: Ex CIA Engineer Dr Robert Duncan explains how directed weaponry works on targeted individuals

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    For all of those who thought they were nuts for what was happening to them, here's a CIA engineer explains how directed weaponry has worked on them.

My question is why is he coming forward with this information now? Are they finished with this "research"? Does this mean that there is a new torture technology on the rise? Why is he not afraid for his life?

This guy says that this technology is worse than nuclear weapons....

Hi there, and thanks for sharing this video:

Dr Robert Duncan
    has been blowing the whistle for many years... do search for his name here. I and others have posted a number of really important interviews he's done. He doesn't work for the CIA any more!

Quote Are they finished with this "research"?
    Not by any means. They're just beginning.

Quote Does this mean that there is a new torture technology on the rise?
    Yes, that's a good way of putting it!

Quote Why is he not afraid for his life?
    I have no idea...

Quote This guy says that this technology is worse than nuclear weapons....
    I would agree.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th February 2015 at 14:29.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alpha141 (25th February 2015), Dawn (26th February 2015), East Sun (26th February 2015), Elainie (25th February 2015), Innocent Warrior (25th February 2015), Jean-Marie (25th February 2015), JRS (25th February 2015), Krist (25th February 2015), Maia Gabrial (25th February 2015), Nasu (25th February 2015), Omni (25th February 2015), RunningDeer (25th February 2015), sigma6 (25th February 2015), Star Tsar (27th February 2015), superconsciousness (25th February 2015), unearth9 (1st March 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

Default Re: Ex CIA Engineer Dr Robert Duncan explains how directed weaponry works on targeted individuals

CIA are just an aspect of the apparatus...Scalar tech that triggers a resonance in the DNA of a potential people around you is no fun but have developed the way to defend myself. I also have good friends i operate with who can shut down and identify this stuff easy. Objects in your home and implants (both physical and etheric) plus take the intuitive powers from those violating freewill. It is totally unacceptable going forth.

Never forget all. External tech IS inferior to the internal tech. It is just an aspect of finding the methodology (and perhaps powerful healers) to find that place within* to know it when it is being used. We are playing a bit of catch-up on that

FYI CERN is also worth being across (7mins) on this topic:

Thanks for sharing
    Last edited by Alpha141; 25th February 2015 at 15:37.
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

arwen (14th March 2015), Dawn (26th February 2015), heyokah (14th March 2015), Innocent Warrior (25th February 2015), lilac (26th February 2015), Maia Gabrial (25th February 2015), RunningDeer (25th February 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

This is an epitome of evil genius. The power of all of humanity would be in the hands of the cabal if this were to run its full course.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 25th February 2015 at 15:22.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Alpha141 (25th February 2015), arwen (14th March 2015), East Sun (26th February 2015), Jean-Marie (25th February 2015), RunningDeer (25th February 2015), sigma6 (25th February 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote CIA are just an aspect of the apparatus...Scalar tech that triggers a resonance in the DNA of a potential people around you is no fun but have developed the way to defend myself. I also have good friends i operate with who can shut down and identify this stuff easy. Objects in your home and implants (both physical and etheric) plus take the intuitive powers from those violating freewill. It is totally unacceptable going forth.
    Alpha141, I think many people, myself included would be interested in knowing how to protect ourselves from these things. PLEASE share some of what you know! I know several other TI's who would be interested, too.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Alpha141 (25th February 2015), arwen (14th March 2015), Dawn (26th February 2015), genevieve (25th February 2015), ghostrider (26th February 2015), Innocent Warrior (25th February 2015), RunningDeer (25th February 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Alpha141 (here)
    CIA are just an aspect of the apparatus...Scalar tech that triggers a resonance in the DNA of a potential people around you is no fun but have developed the way to defend myself. I also have good friends i operate with who can shut down and identify this stuff easy. Objects in your home and implants (both physical and etheric) plus take the intuitive powers from those violating freewill. It is totally unacceptable going forth.

Never forget all. External tech IS inferior to the internal tech. It is just an aspect of finding the methodology (and perhaps powerful healers) to find that place with to know it when it is being used. We are playing a bit of catch-up on that

FYI CERN is also worth being across (7mins) on this topic:

Thanks for sharing
    Thanks, Alpha141. 'Human Scalar Weapons’ - Andrew Bartzis was compelling enough that I shortened a video for those days that I’m puzzled by the craziness. It’s the best explanation I’ve heard in under a minute on how to keep the masses in control through lower frequency.
    From “Adventures into Reality Series,” with Andrew Bartzis and Veronica Keen found @ GalacticHistorian.

<3

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alpha141 (25th February 2015), arwen (14th March 2015), Dawn (26th February 2015), genevieve (25th February 2015), Jean-Marie (25th February 2015), Maia Gabrial (25th February 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Hi Maia Garial,

Very fair point. I will have a real think about this...but, basically i have a concept called nutritional suffocation...We are totally lied to about this. Getting the actual nutrition correct offers a whole level in itself relative to aspects of the defense. Healing. Clearing out your shadow self. Meeting soul family. The courage to change your beliefs. Accepting that the money system is just life force sucking technology etc...many many concepts and not leaving anything within the self unexplored. Not playing the victim as it lowers your energetic guard. This stuff doesn't have empathy. It wants control. I have offered many avenues in many posts already. Especially the Salt Silver and Sage bags on the tailbone and behind the neck / skull when sleeping to repair the energy field. Smudging your sacred space. I also do alot of massage and chiropractic to have the physical as best i can. I walk out the beatups listening to music that takes me to an alternate state to self heal. I have taught myself to live in meditative state so those thought patterns that are not mine get shut down before infesting my state. But also things like The John of God crystal bed and healers below etc. You become familiar with yourself the more healing you do. Experience is key. Absolutely. It might sound complex but you know after a while. You know when you need some external help etc. It becomes a sort of Thai Chi in flowing with it. You become a plane above the clouds when you have that proactive aspect to who you are.

I want to offer the Baddies getting a bit of a butt kicking too for violations to let you all know an aspect of this side of things also. Have a look at the summation and start of this and skip to 29:30 odd:

I hope these confirm a few things you might already know or wish to explore. They are only doing this stuff because they are the one's in fear. Remember that. Their time is up.
    Last edited by Alpha141; 25th February 2015 at 16:14.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

arwen (14th March 2015), Dawn (26th February 2015), Gardener (25th February 2015), genevieve (25th February 2015), Jean-Marie (25th February 2015), Maia Gabrial (25th February 2015), noprophet (26th February 2015), RunningDeer (25th February 2015), sigma6 (25th February 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,704 times in 8,941 posts

Very good and sensible interview. Thanks Maia.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

arwen (14th March 2015), Dawn (26th February 2015), Maia Gabrial (25th February 2015), RunningDeer (25th February 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

On James Horak's blogspot is an article by a woman named Lily Morgan who told about her experiences with the tortures. It was horrible and I could relate to some of it. Anyway, she accidentally electrically shocked herself from her TV and passed out. She believes she died. When she finally came back, she realized that she had disconnected from the harassment. Eventually, she even discovered who set her up for the nightmare. In order for the psychos to actually get at you, they have to have someone get inside your home and "mark" it for the nightmares to start.

Anyway, my point was to find as many ways that can counteract these attacks. Keeping your place sacred is partly helpful, but what about the technology aspect?
    Someone on the forum showed us all how to turn a book with aluminum foil into a way to divert microwaves from our homes. This is something I have in my new home btw....

I have a thing I call MY DECREE that hurts beings and entites back only worse than they intended for me. Believe me, it can be used very creatively! When I feel anything painful in or on my body, I activate the decree. You can bet that every single pain would disappear instantly! That's how I know they were attacks. When I was hearing the voices, at first I listened to these nasty people telling me to do things like kill myself. But being the type of person I am, I find ways to attack back. I would direct hostility directly at them. In the case of the physical psychos, I would visualize speaking to them directly and then I'd lay on the criticisms for hours, never giving them a word in edgewise. Man, I know I gained lots of confidence just from doing this! Sometimes, I could even see them in their labs in front of their electronic equipment. Sometimes, I even saw their faces.

Anyway, every time I manage to get my light and frequency alittle higher, it feels as though something brings it back down. That's frustrating, but I haven't given up. I will find the best way to break out of their harassments.

Currently, I've been working on strengthening my belief in what I AM which is beyond all technologies. The more I develop this line of thinking, the more confidence I gain. Anyway, there's one brain they can't control and that's the one in our hearts where the I AM is....

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

arwen (14th March 2015), Dawn (26th February 2015), RunningDeer (25th February 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,704 times in 8,941 posts

Another one of Robert Duncan discussing the technology used for mind control.

Do remember that all these videos and information from Robert Duncan is at leat 10 years old and more. So the whole process must be much more advance and subtle.

Last edited by Flash; 25th February 2015 at 17:44.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

arwen (14th March 2015), Dawn (26th February 2015), RunningDeer (25th February 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Someone on the forum showed us all how to turn a book with aluminum foil into a way to divert microwaves from our homes. This is something I have in my new home btw....
    Bob’s thread is called, “Beamed? Easy way to get some relief - COUNTER-MEASURES

These are some member’s models there are also suggestions using symbols:

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

arwen (14th March 2015), Baby Steps (26th February 2015), Bob (25th February 2015), Dawn (26th February 2015), Flash (26th February 2015), fourty-two (26th February 2015), onawah (27th February 2015), Sierra (15th August 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

A thread on Dr. Robert Duncan's original research and troubles: Must Read: The Matrix Deciphered by Dr Robert Duncan
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

arwen (14th March 2015), Dawn (26th February 2015), Flash (26th February 2015), Omni (25th February 2015), RunningDeer (26th February 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Watched the full video. It's refreshing to see a video that isn't full of disinformation, as so many are these days. The targeting reality of earth goes beyond the people who are aware of their targeting in all likelihood in my view. I know the bastards behind this stuff. They like to punish people they do not like, and they are pretty judgmental.

Duncan's estimate of something like 2,000 or at least 2,000(i forget his terminology) targeted individuals is a very low estimate. I'm pretty sure Dr. John Hall has worked with near that amount alone. This is a world-wide happening, electronic targeting/harassment. I have been writing about it on Avalon for years.

I actually just started a brand new website yesterday here: www.covert-transhumanism.com that I aim to expose much of the powers that be's actions with this technology.

And I'm curious if anyone has Dr. Robert Duncan's email address. I sent him an email from one I found in a google search but the email no longer works.... I sent Tyrone Dew an email, and intend to get in contact with Robert Duncan(I swear I had a working email of his some months ago, cannot find it though).

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

arwen (14th March 2015), Dawn (26th February 2015), Flash (26th February 2015), Gardener (26th February 2015), RunningDeer (26th February 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Hi Maia

Thank you for posting this. It sounds very familiar to something I experienced about 10 years ago, which I've just begun to talk about.

I wouldn't like to say i've got the answer to this, but I know what seemed to work for me in reducing the effect of 'skull comms' and 'infrasonics'; although I doubt they were satellite based in my case and the technology has likely been improved since.

I did four main things: 1) I was extremely stubborn and would not react to anything unless it made complete sense to me. 2) I actively concentrated on relaxation, allowing any thoughts to leave my head as quickly as they came, no matter what they were about or how they felt. 3) Slowly this allowed me to logically and calmly identify the difference between what came from me and what didn't, then I could kind of mentally broadcast interference, which helped to drown out whatever was uncomfortable. 4) Eventually these combined and I gradually 'tuned out' almost completely.

At the very least this gave me enough time to outlast the brunt of it and whenever i've encountered anything similar since, it's become increasingly easy for me to consciously 'switch channels', as soon as I realise what's happening.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LAB For This Post:

arwen (14th March 2015), Dawn (26th February 2015), Flash (26th February 2015), Gardener (26th February 2015), RunningDeer (26th February 2015)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Duncan's estimate of something like 2,000 or at least 2,000(i forget his terminology) targeted individuals is a very low estimate. I'm pretty sure Dr. John Hall has worked with near that amount alone. This is a world-wide happening, electronic targeting/harassment. I have been writing about it on Avalon for years.
    I had to rewind to hear that number again. It was 2,000 in America. Based on all the information I've listened to I was surprised it was that low. Dr. Barrie Trower's material woke me up to a whole other level.

I reconciled that I can't do much about targeting, but I can continue with healthy diet, movement, beliefs, honest assessment of thought patterns, detox, etc.

For the last several years, I’ve used the “EarthCalm Home EMF Protection System”. It’s designed to protect from electromagnetic radiation from computer, cordless phone, wireless router and electrical and water smart meters.

MICROWAVE WEAPONRY'S USE ON PEOPLE EXPLAINED BY DR BARRIE TROWER

Published on Dec 5, 2012

This powerful video explains the truth regarding Microwave weaponry and other exotic weapons (psychotronic, electromagnetic, Radio Frequency, HAARP, GWEN towers, ELF waves) used by The UNITED STATES & other Nations worldwide, leaving NO DOUBT to all that is being used against unknowing people everywhere. If EVER you sought 1 video that tells it like it really is - THIS IS IT! It ALSO explains WHY the Police State mentality seemingl Worldwide. (TESTRA).

Dr Barrie Trower in a sit down interview tells all to ICAACT. Today many are guilty of the same type sinister crimes many Scientists were hanged for after World War II's Nuremberg trials. TRUTH IS STRANGER THAN FICTION. Well worth time spent to watch & LEARN the Truth.

<3
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 26th February 2015 at 02:30.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

arwen (14th March 2015), Dawn (26th February 2015), Flash (26th February 2015), Gardener (26th February 2015), heyokah (14th March 2015), Omni (26th February 2015), onawah (27th February 2015)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

He did seem to expect that bad things would happen to him after writing The Matrix Deciphered. He wrote about what
    they were likely to do to him in that book (which I believe was meant to be pseudonymous but somehow had his name appended
    to it). I don't know if he actually feared death, but he did think they might kill him....

Why haven't they? Maybe they are really confident at this point in the success of their enterprise. Or maybe they want to see if
    people like him can have any impact - sort of gauging their risk. They may want to know how much they can expand the program,
    how quickly they can get away with ramping it up, that sort of thing.

My guess: They do not fear exposure because most people (the VAST majority) are just not prepared to believe this sort of thing or to do
    anything about it if they did believe it.... So, he is "permitted" to talk about it.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to David Ansible For This Post:

arwen (14th March 2015), Flash (26th February 2015), Omni (26th February 2015), RunningDeer (26th February 2015)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

The internet is the greatest asset for the entire population that has ever been invented.
    Never let it be controlled in any way. Let it always remain free.

Like freedom of speech it is a human right. Let it be forever.............
    Last edited by East Sun; 27th February 2015 at 13:21.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

arwen (14th March 2015), Flash (26th February 2015), Omni (26th February 2015), Oouthere (26th February 2015), RunningDeer (26th February 2015)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

this technology is real , make no mistake we are in electronic warfare 24/7 ... everything is monitored and sanitized ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

arwen (14th March 2015), Flash (26th February 2015), Omni (26th February 2015), RunningDeer (26th February 2015)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

By what i suggest above too. I want to offer this also. I don't dismiss anything anyone feels within them something external is going on the is on a freewill violation level. Absolutely not. It really is a jungle out there. I am aware of certain people 'under the pump' so to speak and stuff. It extended to those around me as to timing when i was a bit lowering of my guard due to events people around me at times due to no awareness provide the Trojan horse that are in your circle of trust etc. Many of these are unprepared to explore certain things because there is a very much guard up sort of thing. And, potentially unwilling to invest the time also to master say nutrition as that is a process not a quick fix. It has to come from within the commitment. A conscious choice in total freewill. Nothing external. This is the power aspect of inner self sustainability. I just offer that certain list to say the more you eliminate as an avenue of such things. You reduce the potential for influence. You do get very spiritually street smart. You get to a point where you are always playing energetic catch-up it feels to be able to get ahead of it....All the while gaining strength on many levels. A great deal will be reveal of your truth along this journey i can assure you also.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

arwen (14th March 2015), Gardener (27th February 2015), RunningDeer (26th February 2015)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

I was targeted in 1987 and the attacks became extreme during 2003-2010. People I came in contact with were also used to target me so that they would say and do things they later could not recall. Perhaps this is more like actual archons... but I'm pretty certain some of it came from military weapon targeting. Since moving to the central coast of California the attacks have subsided somewhat. This might be due to several reasons... one is that my money and power within the matrix have been stripped so that I might appear less interesting. I think one of the main reasons the attacks are not as severe is that I no longer live close to a Gwen tower such as the one in the South part of San Jose, CA where I used to live.

I used to experience thought/emotional insertions daily. I can't really say where these come from, with so many information carrying waves of every sort and description fly around connected to our technology. I do know that I was 'infected' while standing in a line at the bank yesterday. It took me about 3 seconds to realize the energy and thoughts did not originate within me. Then I realized why this occurred... and why attacks have been reduced or eliminated on most days.

I know Dr. Duncan said that quartz had worked for a short time under specific conditions .... but has anyone heard of using Pink Tourmaline? After reading about its properties here: http://www.gemisphere.com/gemstoneMi...bl_mission.php I made my own necklace from pearls and untreated tourmaline. The pearls are necessary, because a solid necklace (supposedly) blocks almost everything from getting into the wearer's field... even life force energy. I forgot to put on my necklace before going to the bank... thus the invasion. I notice that as long as I wear this powerhouse, I can go almost anywhere with ease and safety. Prior to the wearing of the necklace. I had a great deal of trouble being out in public and used a lot of my energy at home as well just to stay clear.

When I do get invaded, realizing that it is not coming from within me, and a focused set of questions aimed at the source, usually cause it to let go within a short while. My questions usually start with "Truth! Who, what, when, and where are you?" Because I focus the questions directly through the conduit of the energy that is being beamed my energy goes right to the source and the result usually is a rapid retreat. After the bank invasion yesterday it took me about 3 minutes to force the attacker to detach using this simple technique. I recommend learning this.

If the invasion continues (very rare), I ward it off with sage, which seems to change the frequency. If I am still disturbed (even rarer) I use a couple of technologies that create an electrical current which travels from one side of my body to the other... and this never fails to clear an attack. These technologies are the Wands of Horus, and IChingSystems.com booster box. Unfortunately none of these are cheap or free... but they do work for me. They are based on the simple technology of holding dissimilar metals in each hand which turns my body into a battery.

Last edited by Dawn; 26th February 2015 at 06:15.

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Alpha141 (26th February 2015), arwen (14th March 2015), East Sun (27th February 2015), Flash (26th February 2015), Gardener (27th February 2015), hohoemi (26th February 2015), Meggings (26th February 2015), Muzz (26th February 2015), onawah (27th February 2015), RunningDeer (26th February 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast