+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ex CIA Engineer Dr Robert Duncan explains how directed weaponry works on targeted individuals

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 times in 1,149 posts

Default Re: Ex CIA Engineer Dr Robert Duncan explains how directed weaponry works on targeted individuals

Here is another really interesting tool for freeing yourself from mind control. After listening to this video I spoke to another Avalon member who is using this method with success. It isn't very expensive and I was able to find the homeopathic remedies they discuss online. Mind control is a rather scary topic and I like focusing on what actually works to free yourself from it

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

arwen (14th March 2015), Meggings (27th February 2015), onawah (27th February 2015), RunningDeer (27th February 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,098 times in 20,640 posts

Default Re: Ex CIA Engineer Dr Robert Duncan explains how directed weaponry works on targeted individuals

I've been using Aurum Metallicum as recommended in the video Dawn posted, and I've thought about getting the EarthCalm device that Running Deer mentioned.
    Would you tell us what your experience has been with that device, please Running Deer?
    I know another person who has one and says it has helped a lot.
    Thanks, everyone. Great thread!
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

arwen (14th March 2015), RunningDeer (27th February 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I've been using Aurum Metallicum as recommended in the video Dawn posted, and I've thought about getting the EarthCalm device that Running Deer mentioned.
    Would you tell us what your experience has been with that device, please RunningDeer?
    I know another person who has one and says it has helped a lot.
    Thanks, everyone. Great thread!
    The short answer is I wasn’t experienced symptoms. It’s hard to measure the effect of the device. I purchased it several years back as a preventative measure when I read how people are effected by electromagnetic radiation, frequencies and the Dr. Barrie Trower's information. I don’t carry a cell phone or live in a heavy populated area but at the time I had switched over to wifi.

There was a period of about nine months when I believe I got ‘hit’. The EarthCalm didn’t work. Each time, I'd be on the forum. It’d come on suddenly and it happened about five times. I had symptoms like flushing in my face and down my arms, weakness, chest pain front and back to the point where even when I laid on top of pillows there was no relief from this foreign, debilitating pain. No amount of medication helped. Only time. I checked my blood pressure and it was something like 128/75.

I attributed it to unidentified energies piggy backing off the emotions on the forum. After the people were unsubscribed the symptoms stopped. In fairness, it may have been a false association, but I decided not to get sucked into threads that had a lot of drama and negativity. It also reinforced the importance of balance in daily activities. I have my whole life but there are always things I can do to tweak this ever changing frequency vehicle including belief systems and lifestyle.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th February 2015 at 18:55.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

arwen (14th March 2015), Dawn (28th February 2015), JRS (27th February 2015), Meggings (27th February 2015), onawah (28th February 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

[Unlike so-called experts quoted by web sites that talk about "micro nukes in a coke can", Doctor Edward Spencer is actually the real deal. If he says he is finding implants in people who are clueless about how they got them, you can take it verbatim. This one is absolutely key:]
    Edward L. Spencer,
    M.D. Neurology, retired

To: Neurologist and Neurosurgeons (DRAFT 2.6)

Dear Colleague:

I have only recently become aware of an enormous deficit in our neurology education. This is the massive amount of information on the effects of electromagnetic radiation on brain function not openly presented to neurologists, neurosurgeons, and psychiatrists.

During the last years of my practice I encountered a few patients with symptoms they attributed to remote electronic attacks. I was perplexed. Usually these patients are labeled "crazy" as there is no physical evidence to support their allegations. Now, after reviewing the information available on the sites listed below, it appears that we are dealing with a vast weapons program hidden in secrecy, and that U.S. Citizens have been nonconsensual experimental subjects.

I am a graduate of Stanford University, Yale Medical School, Neurology Residency at the University of California, San Francisco, and practiced general neurology in Sonoma County until my retirement in 2010.

Just prior to my retirement I encountered several patients with symptoms consistent with electronic assault, and ordered imaging studies, some of which were positive for what appeared to be small implants.

Since retirement I have worked with the International Center Against Abuse of Covert Technologies (www.ICAACT.org) and have found that many of the patients complaining of symptoms listed on the www.mindjustice.org site have radio frequency emitting chips in their bodies, and do not know how they got there. These individuals are being tortured. In some cases these chips, localized by electronic scanning and imaging studies, have been surgically removed. Without having some knowledge of such technologies, the neurologist is clearly hobbled in effectively practicing neurology.

In light of EEG, heterodyning and voice to skull technology, the diagnosis and treatment of psychiatric problems, is exceedingly difficult, and in some cases, almost impossible. Voice to Skull is an old technology that allows sounds not heard in the air to be projected into an individual's brain and auditory nerve from over the horizon.

http://www.randomcollection.info/ampsychv2s.pdf

Of peculiar interest and critical importance is the study by John Mack, M.D., Harvard Psychiatrist, of alleged alien abduction events, which began in 1960. The subjects of his studies reported similar experiences, such as: 1) Seeing "aliens" with large heads and completely black eyes; 2) Being forced into sexual experiences; 3) Feeling absolutely powerless; and 4) being warned about impending ecological catastrophe brought on by human activity. The human examination techniques reportedly employed by the aliens seem curiously primitive, as do their spacecraft. Interestingly, the abduction phenomena began in 1960, which correlates with the introduction of powerful computers.

One must consider that these "abductees" were not abducted but were subjected to EEG heterodyning, and other psychotronic technology that actually placed the patterns of these experiences in their brain/minds. John Mack, M.D., did not know about this technology when he wrote his books. The great significance of this is that in the intervening fifty plus years, the technology of direct electronic mind swaying (mind control) will have advanced significantly, and we are all being subjected to emotions and thoughts that are not our own, but are projected from an external source. This might explain the widely seen extreme resistance to even thinking about the concept of "conspiracy."
    [Admin insert - This heterodyning is the amplitude modulated microwave voice beaming into the skull that I have spoken of repeatedly on this web site. It is not only real, it is a very refined technology that can have perfect sound quality beamed into the brain from "out of nowhere" and has been refined to audiophile class sound since at least the 1990's. A tiny device the size of a cell phone was all that was needed to nail someone from a distance in the 90's.]

The following comment about "mothman" is in reference to another U.S. government experiment that did not involve aliens or any real "mothman", but instead speaks about what people perceived under the presense of this heterodyned microwave beaming. There is also the "Mothman" Phenomena in West Virginia in 1966. A film by this name was released and while not completely accurate as to events, is quite interesting. The book: Mothman, The Facts Behind the Legend, Sergent and Wamsley, gives details and contains articles from newspapers. "Men in Black" were seen in the area and a bridge collapsed resulting in many deaths ended the episode. In retrospect this must have been a psychotronic experiment.
    [I have no doubt Edward Spencer is onto something here, and this is interesting to say the least.]
    With best wishes

Edward Spencer M.D.
    Neurology, retired

Jim Stone's comments are in [italics].
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

araucaria (1st March 2015), arwen (14th March 2015), Dawn (28th February 2015), Gardener (28th February 2015), Jean-Marie (27th February 2015), Meggings (27th February 2015), onawah (28th February 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

I am reminded here of Julian Jaynes’ theory of the bicameral mind, whereby until very recently (3000 years ago), the human brain was as it were plugged into the ‘gods’, with Homeric heroes hearing their voices, with elements of this surviving, such as Joan of Arc hearing voices instructing her what to do, and it has probably never died out altogether.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicamer...8psychology%29

Jaynes’ position was that humanity had evolved out of this state. Now we are being told there is increasing activity of this kind. Maybe we can turn this around; it sounds like some rearguard action where the overall trend is away from this type of phenomenon, but the apparent increase is due to greater awareness. However, just as crime figures always soar when reporting and detection improve, the fact that the method being used is emerging will lead to a reduction rather than an aggravation of this problem.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

arwen (14th March 2015), Dawn (28th February 2015), onawah (29th November 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    I am reminded here of Julian Jaynes’ theory of the bicameral mind, whereby until very recently (3000 years ago), the human brain was as it were plugged into the ‘gods’, with Homeric heroes hearing their voices, with elements of this surviving, such as Joan of Arc hearing voices instructing her what to do, and it has probably never died out altogether.

Jaynes’ position was that humanity had evolved out of this state. Now we are being told there is increasing activity of this kind. Maybe we can turn this around; it sounds like some rearguard action where the overall trend is away from this type of phenomenon, but the apparent increase is due to greater awareness. However, just as crime figures always soar when reporting and detection improve, the fact that the method being used is emerging will lead to a reduction rather than an aggravation of this problem.
    The voice to skull technology is already used with a titanium implant behind the deaf ear, for people who are deaf of one ear, so that the sounds, after the implant, resonnate in both side of the skull in stereo. It helps greatly to obtain a clear hearing it seems. It is therefore not far fetched to think of electronic or electro magnetic voice to skull technologies.

But, regarding the bicameral brain, where the right brain would communicate unhindered with the left brain, and that changes in the corpus callum (the link in between brains) made this impossible for us, well, i do not buy this. It is my contention that if anything happened, the corpus callum is getting to be more complex because of much more communication in between both brains these days and since a few centuries back.

Furthermore, the ancient world was extremely surpertitious. Although we are still not far from that level of superstition, it has decreased and keeps decreasing. Even channellers are studying their own channelled material and sometimes doubt it.

What I have learned in the esoteric sides of my studies is that supertitions comes from lack of spiritual evolution and that most of communications thought to be channelled in the old times came from our low astral emotion based centers when relating to supertitious things, which is not very evolved (it remains in the limbic system of the brain and whatever this system communicates with).

As we evolve, and reason takes over, and the néocortex is more in use, I do think that both sides, the reason and the creativity sides, evolve together. Therefore, the new channelling will be of a higher quality and the inner sense will developed within a higher quality framework. However, we are still not in direct contact with our true universal self at this level it seems. We are still in illusions creation.

It remains to be seen which physical aspect our brain will be enhanced when developing yet higher consciousness. But my bet is that it will have to do with rewiring of the neo-cortex itself, on both brains, left and right. Unless the frontal lobes take the bulk of the new evolution.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

araucaria (1st March 2015), arwen (14th March 2015), Dawn (28th February 2015), Omni (27th February 2015), onawah (28th February 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 times in 1,149 posts

Quote Araucaria: I am reminded here of Julian Jaynes’ theory of the bicameral mind, whereby until very recently (3000 years ago), the human brain was as it were plugged into the ‘gods’, with Homeric heroes hearing their voices, with elements of this surviving, such as Joan of Arc hearing voices instructing her what to do, and it has probably never died out altogether.

It has occurred to me that I did not share the MAIN defense that I have against the attacks, which began in 1987. My defense is meditation. No matter how bad or persistent these attacks have been I have always been able to stop them in meditation. I have slowly worked my way into remaining in a light meditative state all the time as I go about my daily activity. I think it is likely that I pay more attention to other parts of my brain that are not subject to attack. I am still aware of my other brains, but they are not my main focus. (This sounds weird, even to me. I do know that we have 7 separate brains which are interconnected through the CNS. I also know meditation allows a different development in the physical brain as well as the subtle bodies) I'm not sure I understand the full implications of this. Does anyone else use meditation or altered mental states to combat mind control?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

arwen (14th March 2015), onawah (29th November 2015)

15. Link to Post #28
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Hmmm...

Something else to ponder about:

How a jab plunged my life into madness

BBC newsman Malcolm Brabant says yellow-fever vaccination led him to believe he was the Devil

'You don’t give up’: two years after the start of his ordeal, life remains tough for Malcolm Brabant, his wife Trine and son Lukas Photo: Clara Molden

By Peter Stanford 2:00PM GMT 28 Feb 2015

MALCOLM BRABANT’S face – round, ruddy, full-featured, and crowned by a bald dome – is immediately recognisable. For 30 years he has been an award-winning member of the BBC’s team of foreign correspondents, bringing wars, natural disasters, political stand-offs and occasionally something a bit more cheerful into our living rooms on the evening news.

If the countenance is familiar, though, his current location isn’t. His usual on-screen sign-off is ringing in my ears — “Malcolm Brabant, BBC News, Athens” – but today he is welcoming me into his home in Copenhagen.

He is, he explains, currently living in exile from the Greek capital, and thereby “missing one the biggest news stories of my career”. The reason is the biggest personal story of Brabant’s 58 years. As he puts it with what I quickly learn is characteristic bluntness: “I went bonkers.”

In April 2011, he attended an Athens clinic for a routine vaccination against yellow fever before an assignment in the Ivory Coast. As well as reporting from Athens, he has also travelled the globe to cover international stories, winning a coveted Sony award in 1993 for his reporting from a besieged Sarajevo at the height of the Bosnian crisis.

His reaction to the vaccine, however, was anything but routine. “It fried my brain,” he states simply. Overnight a previously sane man developed severe psychosis. An agnostic, Brabant became so convinced he was the Messiah that he telephoned his bemused fellow correspondent, Allan Little, to appoint him “first disciple” and ask him to record his words of wisdom.

One minute he was announcing that the Queen was aware of his divine status, the next he was claiming to be able to stop the traffic just by thinking about it, and control all technology. To prove the point, he flushed his Kindle down the lavatory.

It was utterly bewildering for those around him, especially when he switched into the persona of Winston Churchill, and then the Devil. Yet, because he had no insight into how strangely he was acting, Brabant also attempted to carry on reporting, with results that horrified previously admiring editors at the BBC.

[...]

Related Articles
    'I suffered mental torment after routine injection' 25 May 2013

Full article: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...o-madness.html
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

arwen (14th March 2015), Omni (1st March 2015), onawah (1st March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2