+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stop demonizing other people (video: "Why You Are Wrong For Calling Terrorists Evil")

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Stop demonizing other people (video: "Why You Are Wrong For Calling Terrorists Evil")

I thought this was a very interesting video. Im not sure wether I posted it right though

¤=[Post Update]=¤

2. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Default Re: Stop demonizing other people (video: "Why You Are Wrong For Calling Terrorists Evil")

I don't despise anyone. I feel sorry for people that are lost or do evil things, which is all of us to varying degrees.

Yes it is true that what some may call evil may be seen as righteousness by others. And although evil can be seen in this subjective observation based on life circumstances, choices, etc, the truth is evil is evil and needs to dealt with appropriately.

Life is a case by case situation...

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Stop demonizing other people (video: "Why You Are Wrong For Calling Terrorists Evil")

I believe that all humans are good, in the basis. You don't have bad or evil babys for instance. We're shaped by life, it's a shame that this can result in people killing each other.

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

How do you stop evil if you don't spotlight it? I think we've been made to feel guilty about pointing the finger at it, perhaps even by the guilty ones themselves.

The nature of evil is that it can't live in peace and harmony with others. Can anyone think of a good reason to justify evil's existence? Evil is as evil does....

Regarding terrorists, though, I can't blame anyone for protecting their family and country against the machinations of a bullying government whose intentions are usually no good. It's sad to say that that's how the US govt has treated the people of many countries.
    Just think about how you might have been messed with by one of your siblings, so much that when you finally reacted, YOU got in trouble while the guilty one acted all innocent? Sneaky tactic, right? Seems like that's how the US govt acts, too.
    How can we blame any of those countries who had finally had enough? Are they REALLY horrible people?

5. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rohannson (here)
    I believe that all humans are good, in the basis. You don't have bad or evil babys for instance. We're shaped by life, it's a shame that this can result in people killing each other.
    I can't prove this but I'm not sure if this statement is accurate. I know a female teacher of very young children (3-5) and there are differences in them. But since a child has undeveloped characteristics, mind, emotions, etc, how could you tell if they are "normal" until later in life. It's sort of a paradox since they need to be educated in order for others to fairly asset their nature. But there are some scary kids out there...

However, there is a REAL issue of sociopath's and whether they are born or developed one thing is for sure...they personify things we denote as evil.

6. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    How do you stop evil if you don't spotlight it? I think we've been made to feel guilty about pointing the finger at it, perhaps even by the guilty ones themselves.

The nature of evil is that it can't live in peace and harmony with others. Can anyone think of a good reason to justify evil's existence? Evil is as evil does....

Regarding terrorists, though, I can't blame anyone for protecting their family and country against the machinations of a bullying government whose intentions are usually no good. It's sad to say that that's how the US govt has treated the people of many countries.
    Just think about how you might have been messed with by one of your siblings, so much that when you finally reacted, YOU got in trouble while the guilty one acted all innocent? Sneaky tactic, right? Seems like that's how the US govt acts, too.
    How can we blame any of those countries who had finally had enough? Are they REALLY horrible people?
    Mark Passio (https://youtube.com/playlist?list...nHThhauAyn_doB) was once a Satanist and worked with factions of TPTB who for all intents and purposes run this world. He clearly states that these evil people want nothing more than good people to see everything as moral relativism and to take no action and feel guilty about pointing out or fighting evil.

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I wasn't talking about todlers, I meant like babys. The influencing of the child happens really early. Ofcourse you have 'sick' children out there as well. But there is a reason why we label them like that, its because they're not normal. Im referring to sociopaths right now.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Though I feel like polarity and ego are an important part of life. I see life as a play, I guess you could say the ego and polarity are a part of the script..

+ Reply to Thread