+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hidden Human History: berries & roots = big gut, meat eating = increased brain size

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,844 times in 876 posts

Default Hidden Human History: berries & roots = big gut, meat eating = increased brain size

The Hidden History of the Human Race, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4wv5JgpQvo, within the first twelve minutes discusses this issue. Given that Harvard type professors are stating the the importance of meat to the evolution of humankind, I think it is important for more research on the usual controversy between vegans and meat eaters.

• Are there specific vitamins that vegans should included to avoid the dumbing down process that is going on now?
    • Are there qualified Ph.D types that could do studies on IQ levels and academic achievement levels based on vegan and meat eating diets?

The entire documentary is interesting and goes deep into prehisory if you chose to make time for it!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (27th February 2015), Atlas (27th February 2015), bennycog (27th February 2015), betoobig (27th February 2015), DNA (27th February 2015), Nasu (27th February 2015), Pweeky (27th February 2015), StandingWave (27th February 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default Re: Hidden Human History: berries & roots = big gut, meat eating = increased brain size

It's an interesting viewpoint, but it's also based entirely on the assumptions that human evolution as it is commonly understood today is entirely correct. And I don't particularly believe that.

Not to mention, there are lots of examples of ancient skulls that have different shapes and had a much larger brain capacity, like the elongated skulls found in such quantities in South America, and also depicted in Egyptian art.

In other words, I would say our brain capacity has more to do with our species being intelligently engineered within a relatively short period of time, rather than evolving 100% on its own from primates over millions of years.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Hidden Human History: berries & roots = big gut, meat eating = increased brain size

That's a good point!!!! It would still make a good study.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

betoobig (27th February 2015), DNA (27th February 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Chip's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,473 times in 465 posts

Vegans are dumb?

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chip For This Post:

betoobig (27th February 2015), sigma6 (28th February 2015), Snoweagle (27th February 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Chipsam, it is stated in the first 12 minutes of the video; did you listen to the video? The switch to a high protein diet supposably took less time and gave them more time to develop a campfire lifestyle and discover bones as tools. That is how I heard this premise. What about you?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

betoobig (27th February 2015), DNA (28th February 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

I am not a vegan but i dont feel like eating meat lately...
    Love

11. The Following User Says Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

MorningFox (27th February 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    I am not a vegan but i dont feel like eating meat lately...
    Love
    I feel less like eating meat more and more these days. I guess I'll go vegetarian sooner or later, it's just so difficult...

13. Link to Post #8
    Spain Avalon Member Michael Moewes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,910 times in 372 posts

I beleive that this is only valuable to you if you beleive in darwins evolution theory.
    But if you go deeper in the understanding of extraterrestrial influence and gene manipulation on humans, you'd see these things quite different. there is no proove that meat eating evolves you, on the contrary.
    It makes you more animal like than anything else. the dumbness in humanity comes in my opinion from the mind control, the iluminaty are oppressing on us, like watching tv, using flour toothpaste eat genetic modified food, e.t.c.
    Live healthy

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Michael Moewes For This Post:

DNA (28th February 2015)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Why are so many of the videos unavailable?

+ Reply to Thread