+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Economic jubilee and biblical cycles

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Default Economic jubilee and biblical cycles

In this 20 min. video the author Jonathan Cahn writer of "Mystery of the Shemitah" shows the 7-year cycle of boom and bust and how 2015 is a super Shemitah, which generally culminates in a Jubilee or forgiveness of debt.
    I said well over a year ago the only way to pull out the world's economies would have to include debt restructuring as in a jubilee.

Interesting watch.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Pam (27th February 2015), ponda (28th February 2015), yelik (27th February 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,707 times in 3,334 posts

Default Re: Economic jubilee and biblical cycles

Good morning, mgray!!! I found this concept of the economic cycles and the concept of jubilee and Schmitta really interesting. I think there is something to these cycles, in fact I think I will read this guys book. He looks at from the biblical perspective of laws created by the God of the Old testament. The same god that I learned about as a child, an angry and vengeful god that demanded adoration, sacrifice, ritual and blind obedience.

I wonder if the cycles that have been observed here are occurring more from the perspective of ancient geometry that we observe in the universe, a sort of fractal reoccurance. I guess what I am trying to say is that I think there can be a lot of validity to what he is saying, and that it would make sense to be aware of these cycles, but, I think that the cause of these cycles may not be based on the whims of an external , male god. It may have more to do with the very fabric of our reality. A pattern that is observable over time that heeded could be of great benefit.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Post:

mgray (27th February 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

No I do not think that investors are being smote by an angry god either. But I do believe that the rhythm of boom and bust in the economy and markets may follow a similar cycle.
    I will keep my eye on the latter half of September of this year for fireworks.
    It is certainly plausible that we will see a crash, for a myriad of reasons beside an angry god.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,707 times in 3,334 posts

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    No I do not think that investors are being smote by an angry god either. But I do believe that the rhythm of boom and bust in the economy and markets may follow a similar cycle.
    I will keep my eye on the latter half of September of this year for fireworks.
    It is certainly plausible that we will see a crash, for a myriad of reasons beside an angry god.

Well stated !!!!! I am planning to do the exact same thing. I do think there is something to this..

Thanks,
    Pam

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Post:

mgray (28th February 2015)

+ Reply to Thread