22. You may not vote on this poll
  • AGREE

21 95.45%
  • DISAGREE

1 4.55%
  • NO OPINION

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: People in prison for selling weed should be released if/when the federal and state bans have been lifted

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Silo's Avatar
    Thanks

Default People in prison for selling weed should be released if/when the federal and state bans have been lifted

My understanding is that this is NOT now currently being done.
    just s

--the consequence of denile outweighs the risk of skepticism

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Silo For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st March 2015), gnostic9 (1st March 2015), JRS (2nd March 2015), Natalia (2nd March 2015), Omni (2nd March 2015), Oouthere (2nd March 2015), shadowstalker (1st March 2015), Wind (2nd March 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Default Re: People in prison for selling weed should be released if/when the federal and state bans have been lifted

In My opinion it never should have been made illegal to begin with.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Akasha (1st March 2015), Earth Angel (2nd March 2015), gnostic9 (1st March 2015), hohoemi (1st March 2015), huyi82 (3rd March 2015), Natalia (2nd March 2015), Omni (2nd March 2015), seko (1st March 2015), Wind (2nd March 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 times in 385 posts

Default Re: People in prison for selling weed should be released if/when the federal and state bans have been lifted

How about releasing them now reguardless of the "laws"
    "The Perception of an Illusion is Deception, even when you believed it was real! Perception of Deception is not an Illusion at all!" Carl Stoynoff

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wookie For This Post:

Akasha (1st March 2015), Alan (2nd March 2015), Earth Angel (2nd March 2015), gnostic9 (1st March 2015), hohoemi (1st March 2015), Natalia (2nd March 2015), shadowstalker (2nd March 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

I had to go and find an old thread, so I would not have to try and remember it all, and get it out, by writing it again.

Here is the older post:

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    thanks Ernie.

This is a stealth attempt by the Harper government and that which is behind him. namely, the CFR, the oil groups, the Rabid side of the republicans and overall... the fascists lurking in the background.

They are trying to introduce mandatory sentences for minor issues, with regard to Canadian Federal laws. The breaking of a functional social fabric, created by the illusion within short sighted people having been used to 'vote' such people as Harper and his cohorts, into the federal offices.

It should be known that Harper is almost literally incapable of chewing bubble gum and walking -at the same time. so literal and linear minded, that he can't speak one word of a speech, without having his eyes on the script, at the exact same time. it is easy to see, then, that this man is inherently mentally flawed and very very dangerous. It is obvious that his psychological reach is nearly NIL.

To presage or pre-set the roll (set the stage) into overt fascism... they destroy the economy through bank and monetary manipulations (when Canada has it's OWN national bank that USED TO issue it's own script and Canada was debt free). This is done through manipulations of Canada's finances at the federal level that people don't see. They don't see it therefore they don't understand that the manipulations are taking place.

(largely...this is happening the world over, regarding the economic and western world)

Then the militarization and police paranoia is introduced into the mayhem of escalating personal and overall socioeconomic "fabricated crisis".

They are removing federal funding and the ability for the prison systems to function without massive interventions due to 'fake created' crisis with regard to federal ability to finance the prison systems.

They then will propose to privatize all prisons, along with introducing the mandatory drug laws and mandatory fines, mandatory imprisonments, etc.

The prisons will be privatized, but it will prove to be TWICE as expensive to the public coffers, with massive overcrowding and incredibly high prison populations.

Then, the labor of the inmates in the prisons.... will be sold of to military and connected corporations, by the privatized prison system. This will be sold off for pennies of cost to the corporations, per hour of labour.

The prison systems as private corporations will receive huge funding from the government, or people, the laws will be fascist and paranoid in order to fill the prisons, and religion and patriotism will be used against those who protest this insanity - Along with incarceration.

There will be no oversight as they will be privatized corporations.

The VERY DEFINITION OF FASCISM: the collusion, of corporations and governments -against the will of the public. Hidden or otherwise ---it is what it is.

(by this correct and true definition of fascism, the USA has had a fascist government for at least 100 years)

Thus the militarization will occur and at no cost to the corporations riding on that free labour and the prison owners will be making profit from both ends.

All this, while the people are in jail, paying for the mess. while the people in the streets will be forced into a paranoid fascist world of war and religion.

This is the recipe that was used in the USA since about 1970, and has been used in this world in various forms, for the past few thousand years. (started as a combined effort with the Rockefeller drug laws and the wholesale privatization of the prison systems, in NY state, around 1970 or so)

This was their response to people seeking freedom in the 1960's.............and they are going to try it again.

See it for what it is.

Harper has brought the same crap, this diseased fascism cloaked in patriotic flags, paranoia, and religion...... to Canada.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You see, the federal reserve banks created the Union banking corporation (run by Prescott Bush) which financed the Nazis. The nazi's created these big prison complexes and labour sources.

By the time the war was in full swing, the systems of incarceration had 85% of the soft goods of the military manufactured, for free..in prison based labour camps.

In 1942, they were busted (the union banking corporation) and were told to stop financing the nazis.There is evidence to show that they did not stop. this is all on US congressional record.

The Dulles brothers, who were instrumental in the creation of the CIA and were skull & bones members, they brought back about 5000-7000 nazi scientists and experts, so the private federal banks could re-coup their investment in nazi Germany, while the fascist nazis hid the best stuff for themselves, in different places, around the world. Half was also sold off to the Russians (Stalin).

This became the USA's big military/corporate black ops, where the science advanced at a rate of 50 years for every 'public year' that the rest of us were and are aware of. This is the source of Eisenhower's parting warning, to 'beware the military industrial complex'.

Things worked swimmingly beautiful, people were patriotic and the world was good, as the USA basically was at the top of the financial food chain (1950's), with the ugly stuff that has been floating around for the past many thousands of years..was running things, while hiding in the backdrop.

Then, Korea, Japan as a labour camp, and so on. Banana republics were still going on strong as forced labour camps in central America, all the US news was washed, the whole ball of wax.

America was happy, fat, and ignorant.

Then, Vietnam.

The public becomes aware and the government starts looking into -it being backed by private interests and that thousands of year old thing---that system starts to move into... turning on the USA.... as the USA is no longer a willing and ignorant host... to having a parasite that rides on it.

People were waking up.

Thus the whole drug law thing, the privatization, etc..and America has the same crew in charge, in the backdrop..and the incarcerated people are living in a semi-hidden fascist system..with the same as the Fascists in Germany.

We get to the mid-late 1970's.. and we have Forced labor in prisons, manufacturing 85% of the US military's soft goods--same as the nazi's. The same people --created the same system. All those 'prisoners'...doing it for free, for corporations, who were subjugating the world via owning the federal offices (due to no standing army in the USA borders as federal law, so they went the federal route of control). (some 790 military bases in the rest of the world, outside of the USA)

Now they are trying to tear down the USA on the INSIDE so it will have NO LIVING MEMORY of what was done to it, by this multi-thousand year old hidden system.

That the USA was used as weapon to tear apart the rest of the world and now that it is too destroyed to stand on it's own, then kill the unwilling and unwitting killer/assassin (the USA)...from the INSIDE. (The USA was a fresh, open, NEW country with VAST untouched resources, that's why it could be -and was- done)

That is what is going on.

Now, Harper is brought into federal office by the same groups and hidden hands, and is starting up the same nightmare, in Canada.

It is a short synopsis, but that is the essence of it.

So, when you look at Harper, and what is behind him..... all of the above... THAT..is what you are staring at.

Canada has vast untapped resources, you know.

Now that the USA is 'tapped' and dry, in some ways, it will now be torn and shattered.. to kill any possibility of memory in the people... and the Canadian lands/resources will be confiscated, and the Canadian public will be indoctrinated/'mindwiped' via socioeconomic means into a paranoid fascist state and then used as a resource system for a fascist reboot of the North American continent.

Just in case any of you folks wanted to know, that is what is going on. That is the attempt, that is the hidden directive.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

gnostic9 (1st March 2015), gripreaper (1st March 2015), hohoemi (1st March 2015), Jackson (3rd March 2015), JRS (2nd March 2015), seko (1st March 2015), Silo (2nd March 2015), StandingWave (2nd March 2015), Wind (2nd March 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

What I'm saying in the above post, is ---this is the sort of pressure there is against letting ANY of those prior drug offenders out of any system of incarceration.

What is at stake is a component of failure of a multi-thousand year old system of secret societies and dark connections that run things, in a way that is completely out of sight, and off anyone's books. They play serious and they play hard. And they'll destroy entire countries and entire continents to get their way.

That's how likely it is that any of those folks get out of their wrongful convictions and their incorrect and onerous sentences, their illegal, immoral and illegitimate sentences.

That is the kind of cloaked snake that you are dealing with, in this particular situation.

You gotta understand the size and shape of the thing you are touching when you play with the erected system of drug laws. It goes from here to mars, etc, the entire breakaway civilization economy and earthly control are tied to those people incarcerated from mandatory sentencing drug laws.

That when you hack at this one, one is accidentally and incidentally.... hacking at the root.
    Last edited by Carmody; 2nd March 2015 at 01:20.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

JRS (2nd March 2015), Natalia (2nd March 2015), Silo (2nd March 2015), Wind (2nd March 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,694 times in 1,016 posts

I don't believe that people should go to prison for selling cannabis.

What about other more dangerous drugs...do you think that people should go to prison for selling them?

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Amethyst (here)
    I don't believe that people should go to prison for selling cannabis.

What about other more dangerous drugs...do you think that people should go to prison for selling them?
    I'm not a fan of prison at all. I think it should be done in only severe cases of things(paedofilia, rape, murder etc). I'm a bit torn on people selling meth going to prison. I feel people growing meth in meth labs should go to prison for example. Not for 20 years to life or whatever some states have. I'd give like 2-5 years for having a meth lab. Like 1 year for selling meth might be ok but I might disagree with that if my heart chakra was more in a compassionate state.

I think mushrooms, LSD, other psychedelics and cannabis should all be legal. Instead of illusion filled fear based campaigns in schools where the kids who have tried the drugs know its total BS, they should educate about the true pros and cons of drugs. Ultimately it should be anyone's choice what they put in their own body. I think the best we can do is to provide proper and unbiased education about drugs. Give examples, bring in speakers who have ruined their lives with certain drugs who know the truth etc. Give kids proper information so they can weigh it themselves and choose their own path.

I don't think anyone should go to prison for having personal usage of drugs....

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Natalia (2nd March 2015), shadowstalker (2nd March 2015), Silo (2nd March 2015), Wind (2nd March 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,694 times in 1,016 posts

Well said and quite balanced, Omni, thank you.

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    In My opinion it never should have been made illegal to begin with.
    You can thank Tricky Dick for that.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread