+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Promissory note - a legal way to pay debt to your bank

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 times in 321 posts

Default Promissory note - a legal way to pay debt to your bank

since we all exchange promises here. why dont we make our own promise to pay back the banksters using their congame.

watch introduction only:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JF44avi5SM

how to make a promissory note:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbku5XULgIA

join international community to have access to forum and success stories:
    http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/
    Last edited by Morbid; 1st March 2015 at 20:46.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Morbid For This Post:

betoobig (2nd March 2015), Ernie Nemeth (1st March 2015), Inaiá (3rd March 2015), justntime2learn (1st March 2015), Michael Moewes (2nd March 2015), sigma6 (9th March 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: Promissory note - a legal way to pay debt to your bank

Quote Posted by Morbid (here)
    since we all exchange promises here. why don't we make our own promise to pay back the banksters using their congame.

join international community to have access to forum and success stories:
    Morbid, are you a subscriber to the site "Get out of Debt Free"? I have seen just about every jig come down the pike in the last 7 years, including FDCPA court cases as plaintiff against the debt collectors, and also forcing them to "prove up" their claims as defendant's in suits they file. These sometimes work and there are good groups helping each other to get people out of debt.

Yet, I've also seen the accepted for value, bonded promissory notes, electronic funds transfer, executor trust interpretations, IRS 1099 original issue claims, secured party creditor, Uniform Commercial Code UCC1 claims, and a host of derivations of the birth certificate trust, access to the treasury direct account, CUSIP# and Federal Reserve wire transfer, off book payables and receivables, off balance sheet ledger accounting, etc.

Here is the bottom line for me. Do you have a charter from the Fed, to act as a central bank and take promissory notes and deposit them as cash? If you are not a Federally chartered central bank, and you attempt to deposit a promissory note and turn it into cash to "discharge" or reverse the accounting on the banks ledger, or whomever you are allegedly indebted to, you are asking for trouble and could face federal charges for acting as a central bank without a charter.

Do I agree that the system is rigged and that it is the signature on our promissory notes which gives them life, and that we are actually the creditors as a result of our energy we give to the promissory note? Do I realize the banks who deposit these promissory notes as cash and take the money and charge interest and usury against this draft and make us pay two to three times the value of the note in return, without doing a damn thing except act as an agent, is criminal?? Yes, I do.

Can we collapse the constructive trust created by operation of law, splitting title into two parts, and recapture the "right" to bring money into existence without the usury fees attached to it from a private global banking cartel to which the whole world is now indebted in perpetuity?

Yes. It would take one hell of an awakening though.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 1st March 2015 at 22:15.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

alh02 (2nd March 2015), aranuk (1st March 2015), betoobig (2nd March 2015), cursichella1 (2nd March 2015), Dennis Leahy (13th September 2015), Fiberglut (13th September 2015), happyexpat (3rd March 2015), Heyoka_11 (9th March 2015), Inaiá (3rd March 2015), Jean-Marie (1st March 2015), Krist (4th May 2015), Lost N Found (12th September 2015), Mark (5th March 2015), Michael Moewes (3rd March 2015), Morbid (27th October 2015), Reinhard (2nd March 2015), rgray222 (2nd March 2015), Snowflower (4th May 2015), tgn333 (2nd March 2015), Truglivartna (1st March 2015), Wind (2nd March 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Michael Tellenger didn't explain anything about losing his house. He only spoke about paying with promissory notes the court charges they sent him. He obviously failed to keep his house. If we were all going to lose our homes and pay court costs with promissory notes, we still would be left homeless and no money. Wouldn't we not?

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

alh02 (2nd March 2015), betoobig (2nd March 2015), gripreaper (1st March 2015), Jean-Marie (1st March 2015), JRS (2nd March 2015), Lost N Found (12th September 2015), Reinhard (2nd March 2015), sandy (2nd March 2015), selinam (3rd March 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

courts are banks, and like banks have the license to monetize securities and bonds, PN, etc... and it should also be done a private process, and I have read (will see if I can find the reference) but we are all considered banks... probably thru some relationship to the BC... that's why we can all have our signatures monetized in the first place... re: the specific details, procedure, enforcement... devils in the detail...
    Last edited by sigma6; 2nd March 2015 at 13:06.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

alh02 (2nd March 2015), betoobig (2nd March 2015), GK76 (2nd March 2015), Inaiá (3rd March 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

Name:  Promisory note detail.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  31.4 KBClick image for larger version

Name:	Promissory Note March 2013 - MT generic.jpg
Views:	8805
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	29151This is the promissory note from Ubuntu (Michael Tellinger)... everything should be in its place and there is a refference to an South African law and we should look fro the equivalent law in our contries. This should work, if Michael lost his house due to errors he must have made, and that is the way to learn... I want to believe that if they put this on the web is becouse it works...

Love

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Inaiá (3rd March 2015), sigma6 (9th March 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

the website posted in op has very detailed explanations and reports from people all over the planet whose cases were successful.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Morbid For This Post:

betoobig (3rd March 2015), Inaiá (3rd March 2015), Positive Vibe Merchant (4th May 2015), sigma6 (9th March 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Spain Avalon Member Michael Moewes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,910 times in 372 posts

Is this in anyway adaptable for europe too?
    Live healthy

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michael Moewes For This Post:

betoobig (3rd March 2015), Inaiá (3rd March 2015), sigma6 (9th March 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by Morbid (here)
    the website posted in op has very detailed explanations and reports from people all over the planet whose cases were successful.
    Please continue and expand on this most important subject.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

betoobig (3rd March 2015), Inaiá (3rd March 2015), Lost N Found (12th September 2015), Michael Moewes (3rd March 2015), Morbid (3rd March 2015), Positive Vibe Merchant (4th May 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Just joined getoutofdebts. will see how it works out for me. will keep you updated.
    Live healthy

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michael Moewes For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th March 2015), betoobig (6th March 2015), gripreaper (5th March 2015), Krist (4th May 2015), Lost N Found (12th September 2015), Morbid (4th March 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Well obviously it only works in commonlaw countries. well nevermind

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Michael Moewes For This Post:

betoobig (6th March 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	800px-Common_law_world.png
Views:	824
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	29185Too bad only works in Those countries here you people have a map. Love

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (7th March 2015), Lost N Found (12th September 2015), Morbid (6th March 2015), Positive Vibe Merchant (4th May 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by Michael Moewes (here)
    Well obviously it only works in commonlaw countries. well nevermind
    I'm thinking that isn't the only case... In Canada, I have a friend who has success with Courts in Quebec which is civil law, (Napoleonic...) he just woke me up I am starting to think the whole thing is a fraud, defacto, statutory, corporate policy, etc... and again, as I always say, the only thing that is really operating is equity in trust, and the BC system is a big part of it... the BC interpretation and understanding is the point of power, there is no getting around it... It's all in how you control your relationship to that legal corporate juristic Person. It's not you, and they don't mistake it for you either (that's an over literalization of what is going on...) They see how you act and behave and make a determination which is still only a (presumption)... Something like: "...this guy is incompetent, has breached the trust interpretation by claiming ownership, is acting as the trustee, and will be punished accordingly.." i.e. converted into the trustee he is acting like... "...a constructive trust is immediately raised and fastened upon the conscience of the legal owner..." i.e. boom! they just took over and you lost control, while your standing there groveling and kissing their butt, hoping they feel sorry for you... They have switched the beneficiary status over to the BC which they are now controlling and acting on behalf of, and you have been assigned the trustee obligation which they are also managing for you as well, by applying charges to you... (which just previously was supposed to be themselves!) But you are now surety, with liability (de son tort trustee... by your own actions) and they are not directing the benefit of the BC which is acting a conduit into the State Treasury, which they have a license to operate and access (thank you very much Mr JOHN DOE) creating "charges", security interests and monetizing it, etc...

Anyways, (went off on my tangent there) I am seeing that the civil is same as the statutory... and if I'm not mistaken it is just another variant... we say we are "common law" but everyday you walk into a court you are not in a "common law" court... you are in statutory probate court... i.e. it's civil as well... In both cases you have to consent to allow this jurisdiction... More people are learning how to call their fraud, which is grounds for not wanting to participate, apparently when fraud is called, it's not so easy to ignore... something along these lines... and apparently having a success... I don't think the key is common law or not... Equity transcends these both... Not 100% sure how equity operates in a pure civil law state, where it comes into play, etc (although technically it is always operating in the background) But how we invoke it is something, else, the fraud notice is one example... and in some ways it might even be simpler... anyhow the key is, are you operating in a country that is part of the global trust, i.e. with a birth certificate tied to the bankruptcy of all countries that operate a fiat currency... And that is pretty much all countries... BC, fiat currency, country set up as a corporation operating in a Ch13 (corporate reorganization) private bankruptcy,

in it's simplest terms if a corporation is running the show... they can't force you to be their employee, and if you are in their system they gave you an indemnification in the form of a certificate... (because it is your energy that created the corporation and that allows it to exist and manage things in the first place) which represents on paper your pledge of energy into the system, the only way to access that value (which they are accessing every time you put a signature on a piece of paper, with no qualifications or conditions and hand it over to someone else)... is to access it through a trust interpretation... (which is what they are doing as well...i.e. why it says on the BC "For Treasury Use Only... i.e. must be directed to your Trustee for "processing") and of course everyone is afraid of this idea because they know they know nothing about such things... well join the club... and let's all start learning, because that is the only future I see where we gain control... that has been laid out for us, and yes it's not fair because they put the cookie jar on top of the top cupboard... and hid it from us, all the time reaching up and grabbing a cookie when they felt like it...

i.e. technically from THEIR point of view it's our fault, because we haven't learned how to find the ladder and climb up there and help ourselves... And of course if we try, they try and scare us and tell us we might fall, or intimidate us, and some of these pricks, might even try and kick the ladder out...(because they really are sickos in breach!)

But in any event, the principle of Equity is not going away... until every truly "God" fearing man and woman on this planet is wiped off the face of the earth and the even then the UN is just a bigger scarier version of the Wiz of OZ head with even more smoke and mirrors... i.e. it's still just another corporation... they can't kill the concept of "God"...(and it's not just some being your supposed to get on your hand and knees and grovel too, it's about understanding WHO YOU ARE!)

What I think they are trying to do with this one world government (and some say one world religion)... is try to institutionalize and redefine "God" to subsume it under their jurisdiction... And I think this is where the World goes ape**** and starts blowing things up, either the people, religious factions, or aliens if there are any out there, seeing this as most fundamental principle being bastardized and turned into it's Satanic opposite... despite all our obsessive ignorance about this most fundamental principle... I don't think man can operate without a recognition of the fact there is a higher intelligence out there... the idea we are a random mutation, an anomaly in the universe, and there is nothing out there, etc... is the last ludicrous lie of the elites... that has to go...

and believe it or not, this all ties into what happens you walk into that court...

Everyone thinks the UCC is the law of the planet? Well it is (in one sense) But while true, have you read what all the exceptions are???

§ 1-103. Construction of Uniform Commercial Code to Promote its Purposes and Policies: Applicability of Supplemental Principles of Law.

(a) The Uniform Commercial Code must be liberally construed and applied to promote its underlying purposes and policies, which are: (1) to simplify, clarify, and modernize the law governing commercial transactions; (2) to permit the continued expansion of commercial practices through custom, usage, and agreement of the parties; and (3) to make uniform the law among the various jurisdictions.

(b) Unless displaced by the particular provisions of the Uniform Commercial Code, the principles of law and equity, including the law merchant and the law relative to capacity to contract, principal and agent, estoppel, fraud, misrepresentation, duress, coercion, mistake, bankruptcy, and other validating or invalidating cause supplement its provisions.

Did anyone catch all the "exceptions" to UCC?

Do you have banks and courts (which are also banks) where you live? Yeah? Then anyone can use a promissory note, the only question is understanding and application.
    Last edited by sigma6; 9th March 2015 at 04:54.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

alh02 (4th May 2015), betoobig (4th May 2015), gripreaper (9th March 2015), kennywally (9th March 2015), Krist (4th May 2015), Lost N Found (12th September 2015), Morbid (27th October 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

getting away with parking charge:

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/foru...3#.VUdDfYFwbqD

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Morbid For This Post:

betoobig (4th May 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I love to make a promissory note here in Spain but i am kind of lost. I think i´ll have to find the Southafrican laws Which are place in their promissory note and find the corresponding spanish laws...

LOVE

Juan

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

"everyday you walk into a court you are not in a "common law" court... you are in statutory probate court"--sigma6

My recent understanding:

We are in probate courts because we haven't clarified that we are alive and have reached the age of majority--meaning: We're not alive and they're handling our estates for us.

To correct this mistake on their part, we need to have our long form Certificate of Live Birth authenticated by the Secretary of State of the state we are domiciled in, then include it with a document stating we've reached the age of majority, and another document stating that we are domiciled on the land.

Here's where I heard this, and templates are available on Facebook:

Adventures into Sovereignty:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1HT8S78xjs

More info about Birth Certificate authentication, but not very explicit:
    http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=46256&cmd=tc

For lots of basic ideas--including info about B.C.--explained so even I can understand them (mostly), listen to Dean Clifford's entire June 2013 Victoria Seminar:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etn4dm14nyg

See also Part 2 of Clifford's November 2013 Victoria Seminar. which was so well presented that I practically cursed the cops for having arrested him before there was a Part 3.

Re GOODF:

Last year I used their process for eliminating credit card debt, which involved my sending the banks three letters requiring the banks to verify/prove the existence of a valid contract underlying "the debt" and eventually, when they didn't provide proof, sending them a Notice of Irrevocable Estoppel By Acquiescence--which was the end of the matter for me. This was a relatively uncomplicated process for me because I don't care if I have a good credit rating and did not do anything to preserve it, which process would've entailed a bit more work. I completed the process last July and haven't heard a peep from the banks since. Sweeeet.

I received a lot of very helpful input from the moderators and I encourage anyone interested in any of the services GOODF offers to check them out. There is NO FEE to join or access their templates. There might be a slight (day or two) delay in being a member, but once the delay ends, you're good to go.

Best wishes, everyone!

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    genevieve

CORRECTION: I should have said have your Long Form Certificate of Live Birth authenticated by the Secretary of State that you were born in--not the state you're currently domiciled in.

I'm currently doing a process that includes authentication of the COLB and which will hopefully take me out of "their" system for good. It's based on Winston Shrout's teachings, among others. The above-mentioned info was helpful in my current understanding, so I'm letting it stand--every little bit helps.

I apologize to the OP for sidetracking the discussion.
    Last edited by genevieve; 12th September 2015 at 23:51. Reason: CORRECTION

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

betoobig (5th May 2015), Lost N Found (12th September 2015), Morbid (27th October 2015), Positive Vibe Merchant (4th May 2015)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I found this video. It should be here as Michael explains very well the process. Enjoy.

Love...Evol

31. The Following User Says Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Lost N Found (13th September 2015)

+ Reply to Thread