+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Funny Pro-Vaccine Video

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

Default Funny Pro-Vaccine Video

I did not vaccine my daughter for years after leaving the hospital and yet she still seems to be have behavioral issues, so I walked-the-walk in that regard with negative results. I was going to post this under the Hitler Knows thread since vaccines were mentioned but did not want to derail it.

Anyway, worth a view!

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Default Re: Funny Pro-Vaccine Video

What behavioral issues????
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

It's ironic that he mentions the recent measles outbreak when there have been outbreaks of measles every single year since before vaccinations began whether vaccinated or not. Smallpox is certainly a different story and the benefit of vaccination outweighs the risk. I can not say that about all vaccinations. The aluminum adjuvants used in many vaccinations is detrimental to long term health. The influenza vaccine is a great example of "politics" in medicine as the CDC universally endorses them. Why are there no long term studies on the efficacy and safety profile of the influenza vaccine? Every other drug and vaccine is required to present evidence of long term safety and efficacy. I'm not even going to discuss thimerosal and how some people with poor methylation function can not methylate(inactivate) the live attenuated viruses used in some vaccines. Vaccinations are important, but healthy vaccinations are more important.

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Quote Posted by Polyamine (here)
    It's ironic that he mentions the recent measles outbreak when there have been outbreaks of measles every single year since before vaccinations began whether vaccinated or not. Smallpox is certainly a different story and the benefit of vaccination outweighs the risk. I can not say that about all vaccinations. The aluminum adjuvants used in many vaccinations is detrimental to long term health. The influenza vaccine is a great example of "politics" in medicine as the CDC universally endorses them. Why are there no long term studies on the efficacy and safety profile of the influenza vaccine? Every other drug and vaccine is required to present evidence of long term safety and efficacy. I'm not even going to discuss thimerosal and how some people with poor methylation function can not methylate(inactivate) the live attenuated viruses used in some vaccines. Vaccinations are important, but healthy vaccinations are more important.
    You're close but not quite. Vaccinations are NOT important and the smallpox vaccine effectiveness story is a complete lie. There has never, is not currently and probably never will be such a thing as a safe and effective vaccine (not so long as evil psychopaths run the whole show). This was never their purpose, even if you look back and study their initial development. This is the great brainwashing. The purposes of vaccines from the very beginning were to create disease and then profit from them short and long term, while the icing on the cake was keeping people sick, unmotivated and dependent on "the system" and, thus, easier to control. The sooner everyone comes to understand this most basic truth, the sooner they will return to good health and good citizens.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

avid (3rd March 2015), Becky (3rd March 2015), Bluegreen (2nd March 2015), Calz (2nd March 2015), East Sun (3rd March 2015), gripreaper (4th March 2015), happyexpat (5th March 2015), heyokah (4th March 2015), Limor Wolf (4th March 2015), LindyLou22 (3rd March 2015), Loveisall21 (2nd March 2015), Omni (4th March 2015)

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Quote Posted by Oouthere (here)
    I did not vaccine my daughter for years after leaving the hospital and yet she still seems to be have behavioral issues, so I walked-the-walk in that regard with negative results. I was going to post this under the Hitler Knows thread since vaccines were mentioned but did not want to derail it.

Anyway, worth a view!
    You should read Jon Rappaport's response to this absurdness. https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...ccine-doctors/

It's very easy to find ignorant doctors to support vaccines, as a majority of them have no clue about the topic.
    Jimmie did this because he was TOLD to do it and he was a good little drone for obliging.
    I can tell you with absolute full confidence that your child was not injured by NOT getting vaccinated. See my other post.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

avid (3rd March 2015), happyexpat (5th March 2015), LindyLou22 (3rd March 2015), Reinhard (3rd March 2015)

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

There's a few undesirable behaviors that were not in my other three children.

Here are some of the behavioral issues:

a. She enjoyed harming animals and it took a long time to break her of hitting them for no reason, she still does it on the rare occasion.

b. She will lie or telling you what she wants you to hear irregardless of the truth.

c. Sometimes she will not want to answer a question at all and will just sit there refusing to even move.

d. Naps are generally not allowed since if she has even a short nap, she will be up until around midnight even though she awakes at about 5:30 to 6:30 a.m. every morning.

e. On some nights she wakes herself-up by screaming. When asked what is wrong, she will generally not tell you anything and just go back to sleep.

f. She also fakes cries very quickly when she does not have her way, almost impossible to break her of this.

g. Sometimes she will not even acknowledge an injury has occurred. When she has fallen and received a bump on her head, she never cried, rubbed it, or anything. When she rides her dirt bike and falls over, she just gets back-up and continues riding like nothing happened. Burns or cuts she does seem to feel normally.

To be the best of my understanding, there was one study in 1998 that found vaccines caused autism and that doctor lost his license for falsifying data. Sort of like the fluoride arguement, you should see above top secrets latest above BS addressing facts and not emotions.

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Somewhat entertaining, but there is much lost in translation and I'm not so sure I understood this entirely. I feel quite compelled to translate this rant from "sheeplese" to "English". I'll try to stay as authentic to the original script as possible:

Translation:

Here’s another area where I think we’re heading in the wrong direction; I don’t have a clue what I’m talking about so don’t take me too serious. (I’m just a comedian—and I make lot money joking about the talking points of those who sign my paycheck).

Anyway, I’ve been hearing a lot of talk lately—and I don’t know if it’s more prevalent in LA than in other places—but I feel like maybe here we have an intelligent culture where some people foolishly question authority more. So there’s a small, but still sizable group of people who are choosing not vaccinate their children. Here in LA there are schools in which 20% of the students are not vaccinated because parents here are more scared of Big Pharma’s agenda than they are of small pox (laughter). And so now Big Pharma is fighting back. Their lapdog news networks are trying to scare the beJesus out of us by telling us we have measles again. So we got measles. (Really? Like what you got as a kid in the days when germs were germs?). And if you are one of these anti-vaccine people you probably aren’t going to take medical advice from a talk show host—and I don’t expect you to—I wouldn’t either--but I would expect you to take medical advice from almost every doctor in the world that wants to stay in good graces with the American Medical Association. After all, the AMA grants every doctor’s privilege to practice medicine, and if you dare go against their program you might find yourself driving a taxi-cab, or washing windows. Yes, the same companies that make boatloads of cash pushing vaccines (and when I say boatloads I mean billions) run the American Medical Association. But I can’t see any conflict of interest here, because I’m only a funny man, a simple-minded comedian. I don’t really know how the real world works, nor could I begin to explain how tax-exempt Foundations with social-engineering agendas co-opted the American Medical Association over a century ago, and thus cleverly exploited the obscene greed of the Big Pharma cartel to do their bidding and heavy lifting, to push the vaccines, so the Foundations could advance their agenda while the cartel made a **** load of money. But no matter, I can make you laugh! You see, the thing about doctors is they didn’t learn about the human body from their friends’ Facebook page; they went to medical school where they were indoctrinated by all sorts of amazing things, like how to legally sell the kingpin's drugs under the guise that snake oil magically prevents children from contracting horrible diseases. Most of these doctors are so thoroughly brainwashed after years of indoctrination they believe it themselves. Great scam, right? Appeal to the masses’ fears and subject budding medical professionals with intense mind programming so they will respond to every little ailment by willingly drugging their patients, so they will inoculate them with a whole cocktail of toxins from an early age, to keep them sick, tired, and addicted to the smack, so they must keep coming back for more… and more… and more. You know those little shots of botox? (which is botulism, by the way) you get in your face to make your head look smooth and your eyes look crazy? A little shot like that--and poof!—you can sterilize and dumb down the population so it becomes even more susceptible to the scam and more easily manageable (laughter). It even makes them laugh at my jokes! But, some people do not buy into that because they can actually critically think for themselves. They can tell the difference between valid scientific research, which they can easily vet and verify, and Big Pharma propaganda, regardless of what Jenny McCarthy says (clothes or no clothes). You see, critical thought is the biggest taboo of all. So I am tasked, as a high-profile and well-paid funny man, to make fun of people who can think for themselves. In short, I'm here to ridicule all those people with more than a two brain cells firing in their noggins who have decided not to vaccinate their kids.

And by the way, I want to say, this would be okay if your kids were the only ones affected—they’re your kids—but they are not, because unvaccinated kids put all children in danger. (Please don’t ask me to explain this. I couldn’t tell you why those who have drank the Kool-Aid are at risk for getting the diseases for which they have been vaccinated. As a funny man, this is way above my pay grade and will make my head hurt to contemplate). But of course, that’s according to “doctors” (laughter). You know, take that with a grain of salt (sarcasm).

Now some people are saying kids who are not vaccinated should not be allowed to go to school, or daycare, or pubic places, but—here is how I think it should go. If you are one of those people who see through the scam, that’s fine—no vaccinations—but you’re not allowed to go to the doctor anymore (laughter). Might as well eat organic, non-GMO food and filter your water while you’re at it. Guess you’re onto the program. So why would you even want to go to a doctor who wants you to be sick all the time? Smart ass. If you fall and you cut your head open, you will not be admitted to the emergency room. If you don’t remain sick all the time, so we can milk the cash cow, then you would only need a doctor for emergencies. To hell with you then! Stay at home, find that sowing kit you stole from the Marriott, and stitch it up yourself, doc (laughter). Oh, by the way… you should also let your kids smoke (laughter). Why wouldn’t you? When the tobacco lobby conditioned our minds in the 50s you were told (by us) it was perfectly okay to smoke (we even preferred Camels more than any other cigarette if you recall), just like we are telling you now it is perfectly okay to inject yourselves with aluminum, thimerosal, and other toxic adjuvants that have been proven to evoke all kinds of complications on the autism spectrum. So I feel like this is starting to snowball. So we invited some real doctors to address this. Again, these are not actors. These are actual medical professionals. Every one of them is actually a real doctor, so hear them out and decide for yourself.

CAPTION: THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE ARE NOT ACTORS THEY ARE MEDICAL DOCTORS

I am a doctor...
    I’m a doctor...
    I’m a doctor...
    I’m a doctor...

And I believe in vaccinations.
    And I believe in vaccinations.
    If you don’t vaccinate your kids, you will endanger the scam.
    Potential downsides to vaccinations are almost non-existent (pay no attention to that man behind the curtain).
    The cumulated scientific and medical communities (who are bought and paid for—or outright guilty of fraud) are in absolute full agreement
    that there is basically NO reason not to vaccinate your kids
    NO REASON (I'm shouting because I can't think of another way for you to take this absurd statement seriously).
    Which is why I cannot fuc*&in believe we have to make this BS essay.
    I thought we settled this in the 50s!! (when we told you it was okay to smoke!)
    Hey, remember that time you got polio? NO! You don’t! Because your parents got you fuc&*‘in vaccinated! (sorry about the cancer-causing SM virus 40 that we slipped into your polio vaccines, by the way, which correlates with 30 million baby-boomers developing cancer). Oops.
    I was indoctrinated for four years of undergrad, brainwashed for four years of medical school, AND programmed for three years of pediatric residency. I would inject your children with sulfuric acid if the American Medical Association told me so.
    I had to go to school for eight fuc*$*%*in years! (The more I speak like a sailor, the more credible I am).
    I’m pretty sure I know what I’m talking about!
    But you people STILL won’t listen

SIGH

Now I have to use my only day off to talk to you people about vaccines who can critically think?
    I want to indulge my addiction for social control and programming (which is why I believe in vaccines in the first place) and binge watch Breaking Bad like the zombie I am!
    I’m only half way through the second season!
    But instead, I have to come in here
    Because you people seem to have more than two brain cells firing!
    Perfect!
    All these people had to set up cameras, lights, and sound equipment so I could tell you to do something we've been doing for a century, since the Tavistock Institute became the center for the study of human behavior! Look at all these people!
    This is stupid!
    Get your kids vaccinated!
    Get…your…kids… vaccinated!
    Get your G*d Da*n kids vaccinated! (This locker room stuff is really funny!)
    Get your kids vaccinated or lose my number!

(Voice over—and Spoiler Alert) Get your kids vaccinated … or these zombies--er, doctors, who are pushing vaccines on you and your family, may never find out that Walt dies at the end of Breaking Bad!).

(Very disappointed zombie in white medical robe): Are you f*(& n kidding me, dude?
    Last edited by T Smith; 4th March 2015 at 04:39.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

avid (3rd March 2015), craig mitchell (4th March 2015), Oouthere (3rd March 2015), PurpleLama (4th March 2015)

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)

Anyway, worth a view!
    You should read Jon Rappaport's response to this absurdness. https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...ccine-doctors/

It's very easy to find ignorant doctors to support vaccines, as a majority of them have no clue about the topic.
    Jimmie did this because he was TOLD to do it and he was a good little drone for obliging.
    I can tell you with absolute full confidence that your child was not injured by NOT getting vaccinated. See my other post.

Matt
    Hiya Matt,

This is from the WHO website:

Key facts

Measles is one of the leading causes of death among young children even though a safe and cost-effective vaccine is available.

In 2013, there were 145 700 measles deaths globally – about 400 deaths every day or 16 deaths every hour.

Measles vaccination resulted in a 75% drop in measles deaths between 2000 and 2013 worldwide.

In 2013, about 84% of the world's children received one dose of measles vaccine by their first birthday through routine health services – up from 73% in 2000.

During 2000-2013, measles vaccination prevented an estimated 15.6 million deaths making measles vaccine one of the best buys in public health.

There may be some adverse reactions, but the above stats show the benefits far out weigh the alternative. People come-up with all sorts of strange ideas like there are nanites in the vaccines. If this were true, then a microscope would fully expose this across the world in only a few minutes.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

superconsciousness (3rd March 2015)

13. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

Oouthere, I have been sitting here thinking pretty hard about whether or not to write this. I decided that as angry as I get when someone decides to play God with me, and decide FOR me what I should or should not know, I cannot do the same to you. What I'm going to say here could be very, very frightening. It could also be complete hogwash. Take it as you choose.

Your description of your daughter's behavior does not resemble autism. It resembles psychopathy. Or, if you would rather, sociopathy. This is a different brain structure. It is not an illness and cannot be cured. What can be done, when you are still dealing with a child, is teach that child consequences to herself for her actions. Don't try to function with the expectation of morality or empathy, but rather make it a question of advantage or disadvantage to herself.

You can find out if you are dealing with psychopathy with a brain scan. It would be worth it to know.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

happyexpat (5th March 2015), heyokah (4th March 2015), Omni (4th March 2015), Oouthere (4th March 2015), superconsciousness (3rd March 2015)

15. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,358 times in 223 posts

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)

Anyway, worth a view!

Matt
    Dear Matt - Are you a doctor and if not, where do you get your information? You are the world's expert on the efficacy of vaccines? you can assure all of us with full confidence? what's your background? I have a friend in a wheelchair who suffered from polio as a child. She'd love to discourse with you on this. And how do you feel about tetanus shots? Personally, I don't believe all vaccines were created equal and I don't believe they should be given more than one at a time. I will tell you from first hand experience that measles is no ordinary illness and I am grateful to have survived.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to superconsciousness For This Post:

Oouthere (4th March 2015)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,702 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by Snowflower (here)
    Oouthere, I have been sitting here thinking pretty hard about whether or not to write this. I decided that as angry as I get when someone decides to play God with me, and decide FOR me what I should or should not know, I cannot do the same to you. What I'm going to say here could be very, very frightening. It could also be complete hogwash. Take it as you choose.

Your description of your daughter's behavior does not resemble autism. It resembles psychopathy. Or, if you would rather, sociopathy. This is a different brain structure. It is not an illness and cannot be cured. What can be done, when you are still dealing with a child, is teach that child consequences to herself for her actions. Don't try to function with the expectation of morality or empathy, but rather make it a question of advantage or disadvantage to herself.

You can find out if you are dealing with psychopathy with a brain scan. It would be worth it to know.
    I agree. There is quite a few very strong research on this and it is detectable through scans and DNA as well. It would be Worth a look on the internet for this, or some thread on psychopathy on Avalon. But this is not autism.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Vaccines contain live virus, bovine sera or other animal sera, Thimerosal (MERCURY), casein and gelatin, phosphate, formaldehyde, ammonium sulfate, washed sheep red blood cells, glycerol, sodium chloride, porcine (PIG) pancreatic hydrolsate, aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, hydrolized gelatin, polio virus, phenoxyethanol, neomycin, streptomycin, polymixin B, and glutamate. The live viruses are cultured in petri dishes from animal parts and kept alive with the adjuvants. You are introducing live viruses into your body.

You don't have to be a doctor, or a rocket scientist to realize that you should not put these toxic ingredients in your body, especially the body of a young child with a developing brain and immune system. Fifteen years ago the occurrence of autism was about 1 in 10,000. Today it is 1 in every 250 children. Why is that?

The logic of vaccines is that they introduce the live viruses to the immune system and stimulate the immune system to fight the virus, thus strengthening it. I ask, what is wrong with the immune system which is left to develop on it's own? Why would ANYONE introduce such toxins in an infant or a child whose immune system is fragile and developing? Answer me why?

In spite of whether you want to vaccinate or not, is not the body sovereign to the individual, and should not this decision be left up to the individual? Where do we draw the line and say it is okay to violate one's sovereignty? Should we open up that can of worms and say we are all slaves owned by the state and they can do whatever the hell they want with their property, because that is how it is?

Or is it because those who choose to remain sovereign over their own bodies are putting YOU at risk? Well, why would you be at risk if you have been vaccinated? Doesn't the vaccine prevent you from catching any of the diseases which you are supposedly protected from, thus making those who do not vaccinate not a threat to you? And where are all these unvaccinated people exposing YOU? I keep my children at home if they catch a cold, and would certainly NOT let them out of the house with the measles. I had measles as a kid and so did all my siblings. My immune system works just fine. I have not had so much as a cold or a flu in decades.

And what about the pineal gland? Is it a useless gland which has no real function in the body? So, it's okay to calcify it? Well that's good because those children will NEVER have the ability to awaken to their higher senses and become psychic, and see the world for what it really is. They will be good docile little slaves and wont shake the apple cart too much. Throw in some fluoride, glyphospate, and irradiate (nuke) all their food, and load it up with hydrogenated sugars and oils and they should be just fine.

Yea, I DO NOT trust a single word coming out of the WHO, CDC or the AMA or the pharmaceutical industry. I would not be surprised if they have been engineering viruses, like polio, for decades and playing both sides of the disease/cure game, just like they do wars. I'll take my chances with a strong naturally developed immune system and an active pineal gland, thank you very much, and IF anyone comes along and tells me that vaccines are "mandatory" that is where I will draw the line, the final straw.

There, I've said my peace for the whole world to see, including the NSA.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 7th March 2015 at 05:53.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

awakeningmom (20th March 2015), heyokah (4th March 2015), Limor Wolf (4th March 2015), Oouthere (4th March 2015), StandingWave (7th March 2015), T Smith (4th March 2015), Truglivartna (7th March 2015)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I agree that a person should have the right to give or not give vaccinations, just the same as they should have the right to rely on prayer for healing. The government is far to involved in our lives, but thank goodness it is getting even more involved everyday!

22. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

Quote Dear Matt - Are you a doctor and if not, where do you get your information? You are the world's expert on the efficacy of vaccines?
    I am not a doctor either. That is completely irrelevant because I am a human being. I have a brain. I know how to read. I know how to research. I know how to connect dots. Lots of doctors don't even know dots exist and need connecting. The polio vaccine did not stop polio. It was an epidemic that was already ending when the started the shots. I was there. I got the shot. You know, the one they laced with cancer as an experiment. I was in that group that got those monkey viruses that have caused such harm to my generation's health. Yeah, I got measles too. I wish to God my children and grandchildren had been lucky enough to get neasles, because they would be immune now. At least my children got chicken pox. My grandchildren weren't that lucky.
    Last edited by Snowflower; 4th March 2015 at 05:31.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

gripreaper (7th March 2015), happyexpat (5th March 2015), Omni (4th March 2015), Oouthere (4th March 2015)

24. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

I agree that a person should have the right to give or not give vaccinations, just the same as they should have the right to rely on prayer for healing.
    I'm not quite sure how to take this statement, as it has a double entendre with what appears to be a touch of passive aggressive innuendo. Vaccinating, in my opinion, could not be any more polarized to praying, so I find no legitimate comparison. Praying, in the classic sense, at it's worst is based on a religious belief in a higher power, an old man who sits on a throne and metes out judgments or rewards based on behavior, or at best, to petition and beseech for alterations in one's experience because they are too painful and incapable of dealing with them.

True expression of one's energy, with heart and empathy, with strong intention for the best of all mankind, is also a type of prayer, yet it emanates from within and coalesces with the entire universal matrix, and mirrors passion and compassion for others.

The government is far too involved in our lives, but thank goodness it is getting even more involved everyday!
    This is another one of those statements Oouthere, which is, quite frankly, "out there". It is a double negative and therefore has no meaning or basis, unless one chooses to speculate as to it's nature and veracity based on your posting history, juxtaposed against one's own emotional bias, but I'm not buying it.

On the one hand, you say government encroachment into our lives is far "too" much without qualifying where and how that is, and then you say you are thankful government is getting even more so.

Well, first off, there is no representative government. That went out of fashion over 150 years ago. There are statutory citizens who are subjects and employees of the global corporatocracy, chattel considered property, operating under a military state of emergency, under administrative admiralty, by mercenary trustee's and administrators who are probating the bankruptcy of the G-7 nations in favor of rogue alien psychopathic interlopers who have stolen and breached the trust of the collective soul of humanity and hijacked it for their own hedonistic nefarious agendas. Is this the government you want more of, or do you just revere their agents and paid mercenaries?

And where and under what justification would you propose this "encroachment" into our lives be favored and imposed on all of us? Should we do it via executive decision based on the whim's of an oligarchy, or should we whip up the masses into a frenzy of fear and encroach on peoples sovereignty via mob rule?

Should we have balanced discourse about subjects and issues and then vote on how we govern ourselves in society? Should these decisions be shrouded and contextualized through the current paradigm of slavery, or do we need a new paradigm?

Please be direct and forthright in your position, if you choose to answer this, and not mouth statistics from the World Health Organization, or a totally biased hit piece by Jimmy Kimmel. You know what they say about statistics, right? Especially if they come from special interests, right?

Afterall, this "is" your thread...
    Last edited by gripreaper; 4th March 2015 at 06:36.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Limor Wolf (4th March 2015), Oouthere (4th March 2015), T Smith (4th March 2015)

26. Link to Post #16
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

There's a few undesirable behaviors that were not in my other three children.

Here are some of the behavioral issues:

a. She enjoyed harming animals and it took a long time to break her of hitting them for no reason, she still does it on the rare occasion.

b. She will lie or telling you what she wants you to hear irregardless of the truth.

c. Sometimes she will not want to answer a question at all and will just sit there refusing to even move.

d. Naps are generally not allowed since if she has even a short nap, she will be up until around midnight even though she awakes at about 5:30 to 6:30 a.m. every morning.

e. On some nights she wakes herself-up by screaming. When asked what is wrong, she will generally not tell you anything and just go back to sleep.

f. She also fakes cries very quickly when she does not have her way, almost impossible to break her of this.

g. Sometimes she will not even acknowledge an injury has occurred. When she has fallen and received a bump on her head, she never cried, rubbed it, or anything. When she rides her dirt bike and falls over, she just gets back-up and continues riding like nothing happened. Burns or cuts she does seem to feel normally.

To be the best of my understanding, there was one study in 1998 that found vaccines caused autism and that doctor lost his license for falsifying data. Sort of like the fluoride arguement, you should see above top secrets latest above BS addressing facts and not emotions.
    Oouthere, I read your book and so have the knowledge on the great interference you and your family had from government and interdimensional issues, and therefore can sympathise to a large extent to the on-goings you have to go through, I am not exempt from this and have the feeling that our society in large will have to deal with the many understandings that will have to surface via certain behavioural issues of people with regards to the influences around, all derived from the very large global climate we are in that find it's expression in many ways

I agree to the nature of the post Gripreaper made above. Vaccinations and the insertion of biological material and toxic metals into our body is not complementing our biological needs, or uplifts us to an overall state of nourishment, saying it nicely. On best case scenario, it helps to transform us to something which we aren't and shouldn't be (imo), as at least some small percentage of any species are adapting into biological changes in certain radical circumstances, that is not, however, the optimal situation and do not cater into the overall health of the society.

There is a documantry called ' Child of Rage', I will link it here. It is a CBS Television movie made in 1992 starring Ashley Peldon and Mel Harris. This film is based on the true story by Beth Thomas, who suffered from reactive attachment disorder, in her case, as a result of being sexually abused as a child. Even though I do not dare to suggest any relations to your daughter's characteristics as you mentioned above, you may still find an interest in viewing. I send your daughter love.

I think you know about Eve Lorgen and James Bartley's material when it comes to healing and processing, and love is always a good emotion at our hand, also, many things can be helped once the origin of the symptoms are understood.

To say it simply, vaccinations were not made as a result of good intentions or caring towards mankind, and more so, it has it's usefulness in certain nefarious agendas. And since the medical structure is but a one symptom of a larger disease, risking our lives and our wellbeing with a 'solutions' of a sick system may not quite be the antiod we desire. What is in common with the medical system however, is the necessity to make the correct diagnosis..
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 4th March 2015 at 12:45.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Hiya Grip,

You are taking what was said far too deeply, remember I am only a technical redneck that is not very good at English! The later part of the statement was sarcasm

I truly believe in a small government that does hardly anything more than protect the boarders, the people should take care of each other and not have officials taking 35% taxes from me. People should be allowed to make their own informed decisions, either benefiting from those decisions or accept the gambled consequences.

A decision was made to not pursue the vaccines in my family as they were suspected of causing problems, but evidence suggests that was not the case for our daughter. Unfortunately, Mississippi mandates vaccines in order to attend school so they were started a couple of weeks ago in preparation for the Head Start program.

We cannot be certain if autism was a well known condition in the past, just like post traumatic stress was not termed for WWII vets. I have borderline Aspergers, after researching online it does not appear to be a bad thing to have after all! Bill Gates, Einstein, and numerous people working for NASA have this condition and in many cases it helps humanity go places that would otherwise be impossible! Is that why in about 300 people that tested for my job ET that none passed but I did? Or why a position went unfilled because no qualified candidates applied? I know, a little off topic...and time for work!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

gripreaper (8th March 2015), PurpleLama (4th March 2015)

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Limor, I do believe there is something to the psychopathy/sociopathy diagnosis.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

Limor Wolf (6th March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread