+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Twitter: Your Account has been Suspended

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default Twitter: Your Account has been Suspended

This is total bull****. I'm a bit mad right now... Apparently it is against twitter rules to post links to your own work on your twitter in abundance(not spamming in large number, i mean just most of your tweets being your own website links). WTF is twitter for but to promote your own ideas and work at times? Apparently they want celebrity pictures of their meals and mindless banter rather than intellectual links to stuff.

I don't see other big accounts being banned that post links all the time. Am I being targeted by twitter for posting too much truth? Possibly.

Anyone know a way around this? Or have any advice? I got my account back but now I will be banned if I post my own article links on twitter much.................

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Apulu (3rd March 2015), BMJ (20th November 2017), cursichella1 (3rd March 2015), ghostrider (3rd March 2015), Inaiá (3rd March 2015), justntime2learn (3rd March 2015), Michelle Marie (19th November 2017), Monica Vogan (6th March 2015), Nasu (3rd March 2015), poetbil (3rd March 2015), shadowstalker (3rd March 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd March 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (3rd March 2015), Violet (3rd March 2015), william r sanford72 (3rd March 2015), yelik (3rd March 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Default Re: Twitter: Your Account has been Suspended

Sounds quite targeted to me. Do you always post links to your own stuff or is it a mixed bag of stuff? Seems very od though, like you say, people post links all the time, that's twitters thing, right???... So what's their definition of posting too much, have they given you any clues?.. N

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Inaiá (3rd March 2015), justntime2learn (3rd March 2015), Michelle Marie (19th November 2017), Omni (3rd March 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd March 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

No, I don't have any advise, considering all i do is the same as you on twitter, so I just might be next, 90% of my tweets are for my own works.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

justntime2learn (3rd March 2015), Michelle Marie (19th November 2017), Nasu (3rd March 2015), Omni (3rd March 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd March 2015), Violet (3rd March 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Easy to rejoin with a new account,so relax Omni

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to poetbil For This Post:

justntime2learn (3rd March 2015), Michelle Marie (19th November 2017), Omni (3rd March 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    Sounds quite targeted to me. Do you always post links to your own stuff or is it a mixed bag of stuff? Seems very od though, like you say, people post links all the time, that's twitters thing, right???... So what's their definition of posting too much, have they given you any clues?.. N
    They gave me no definition of posting too much abundance of links instead of just my thoughts on things. They didn't even send me an email informing me my account was suspended. I see other people posting links to their stuff (like @gemstars) every like 5 seconds. Seriously, that person posts links to their websites every 5 seconds. They do not get banned.....

I think it could be that I am posting sensitive transhumanism information and putting hashtags like #CIA #NSA etc.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by poetbil (here)
    Easy to rejoin with a new account,so relax Omni
    With zero followers... And in essence will be banned again if I continue... It took me a long time to get like 300 followers....... I get like a follower every 2 days. It would take me like 2 years to get back to where I am now.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Inaiá (3rd March 2015), justntime2learn (3rd March 2015), Michelle Marie (19th November 2017), Monica Vogan (6th March 2015), Nasu (3rd March 2015), shadowstalker (3rd March 2015), yelik (3rd March 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

you know they watch what you post , they just want to mess with your head ... keep on keeping my brother ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Inaiá (3rd March 2015), justntime2learn (3rd March 2015), Michelle Marie (19th November 2017), Nasu (3rd March 2015), Omni (3rd March 2015), shadowstalker (3rd March 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd March 2015), william r sanford72 (3rd March 2015), yelik (3rd March 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

You may want to rethink the #NSA, #CIA, etc, or find more creative ways to tag while maintaining relevancy. Things only get targeted once the bots have report their statistics to the "powers that be". Mess the stats up and you should be ok.
    I'd also throw out a few plain text tweets each day as well. The bots look for variety or the lack of it, rather, and report back as spam.

My 2 cents. Good luck!
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Debra (3rd March 2015), Inaiá (3rd March 2015), justntime2learn (3rd March 2015), Michelle Marie (19th November 2017), Nasu (3rd March 2015), Omni (3rd March 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

when truth is out , they will find a way to keep it from going global ... maybe you touched a nerve in the electronic world ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Inaiá (3rd March 2015), justntime2learn (3rd March 2015), Michelle Marie (19th November 2017), Omni (3rd March 2015), shadowstalker (3rd March 2015), william r sanford72 (3rd March 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Tip of the neuron's tendril watching the sparks fly...
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,215 times in 421 posts

Do you need to provide links? Can you just cut and paste into the tweet? I don't use twitter so I'm unsure if there is a word count limit.

Cheers!
    (Insert signature here)

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

DeDukshyn (3rd March 2015), Michelle Marie (19th November 2017), Omni (3rd March 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Octavusprime (here)
    Do you need to provide links? Can you just cut and paste into the tweet? I don't use twitter so I'm unsure if there is a word count limit.

Cheers!
    144 chars I believe -- usually not enough except for short statements.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

justntime2learn (3rd March 2015), Michelle Marie (19th November 2017), Nasu (3rd March 2015), Omni (3rd March 2015), shadowstalker (3rd March 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    You may want to rethink the #NSA, #CIA, etc, or find more creative ways to tag while maintaining relevancy. Things only get targeted once the bots have report their statistics to the "powers that be". Mess the stats up and you should be ok.
    I'd also throw out a few plain text tweets each day as well. The bots look for variety or the lack of it, rather, and report back as spam.

My 2 cents. Good luck!
    Ya I have decided to post quotes and other stuff to fill in the gaps between my links. It's pretty lame I have to do that though. I have never heard of this happening to anyone else on twitter who has most of their tweets as links to their own sites.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

DeDukshyn (3rd March 2015), Inaiá (3rd March 2015), justntime2learn (3rd March 2015), Michelle Marie (19th November 2017), Monica Vogan (6th March 2015), Nasu (3rd March 2015), william r sanford72 (3rd March 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

My 2 cents. Good luck!
    Ya I have decided to post quotes and other stuff to fill in the gaps between my links. It's pretty lame I have to do that though. I have never heard of this happening to anyone else on twitter who has most of their tweets as links to their own sites.
    It is lame. just keep in mind it is bots that analyze your posts and determine spam / no spam, based on whatever set of criteria and report it to someone not qualified to make a proper decision about what constitutes "spam". Just stay ahead of the "stat" bot. At work we are redoing our entire website, the pros give us all this info to maximize SEO, etc.

Post some feel-good quotes of the day, that way you may also provide someone a lift they might need for the day -- kill two birds with one stone!
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 3rd March 2015 at 01:52.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Gardener (3rd March 2015), Inaiá (3rd March 2015), justntime2learn (3rd March 2015), LindyLou22 (4th March 2015), Michelle Marie (19th November 2017), Nasu (3rd March 2015), Omni (3rd March 2015), shadowstalker (3rd March 2015), yelik (3rd March 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

These are the ganglike bullying tactics that Prisonplanet and ATS use against people who criticize real agencies too much.

THe thing you describe actually happened to me on those two forums,
    and also on wordpress, altho at the time, twitter left me alone (the blog tweeted daily for a while on auto)

sorry this happened to you,

did you hear that recently twitter and WoW combined,
    meaning, wow players can spam up twitter w/ their inane useless crap,
    but political dissidents get the boot,

you should send them a legalese letter threatening a lawsuit and they might restore your ****,

i did that to wordpress after ATS tried to steal my **** by first banning my forum handle then getting wordpress to take my site down for a effing YEAR of our lives.

protect yourself.
    THEY have no morals whatsoever,
    protect your self.

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

Omniverse, "It took me a long time to get like 300 followers....... I get like a follower every 2 days. It would take me like 2 years to get back to where I am now."

I don't use twitter so what is your purpose for a twitter account? Perhaps the Universe is asking you to reconsider whether twitter is a a viable use of your time and energy. Maybe it is time to reevaluate other ways to accomplish your goals.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

justntime2learn (3rd March 2015), LindyLou22 (4th March 2015), Michelle Marie (19th November 2017), Nasu (3rd March 2015), Pam (3rd March 2015), Tintin (29th December 2017)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by grannyfranny100 (here)
    Omniverse, "It took me a long time to get like 300 followers....... I get like a follower every 2 days. It would take me like 2 years to get back to where I am now."

I don't use twitter so what is your purpose for a twitter account? Perhaps the Universe is asking you to reconsider whether twitter is a a viable use of your time and energy. Maybe it is time to reevaluate other ways to accomplish your goals.
    I get approx 10 hits per article I link from twitter. That is what it's use is to me. It's for promoting my work.

This is my twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Omniverse101

If you check it, almost all of my activity on twitter is just using the tweet button on my websites and providing links to informative articles. Twitter is a social networking tool that can help get the word out if you are a writer/publisher/video producer. I wont be stopping using twitter unless I am repeatedly banned.

A while back I got a denial of allowing me to tweet because it said I'm a bot. Yet I would tweet like every 2 days and use unique hashtags that were relevant every new article.

Twitter is an important tool for news to go viral IMO. It is impossible to hide things from twitter. Media censorship took a huge hit when twitter was invented. It is probably owned by the cabal though.

My philosophy is using social networking to the fullest to promote the truth. TPTB use social networking to the max for surveillance and psyche profiling. But they are a double edged blade. Social networking is their enemy in certain ways. If nobody used them for truth it would have no balance and would only be a bad thing. As it is now it is both bad and good, social networking IMHO. And that is only because a large number of people use social networking to promote the truth.

I know people hate facebook but I use that as well. Not often but occasionally I will post my articles on facebook. I post my articles on an account with a fake name though. I imagine if I was too active on facebook I would be asked to provide an ID and my account frozen too.

This is just very frustrating to see the cabal's agenda being orchestrated by these sources. And I imagine it will just get worse.

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Debra (3rd March 2015), Inaiá (3rd March 2015), justntime2learn (3rd March 2015), Michelle Marie (19th November 2017), Monica Vogan (6th March 2015), Nasu (3rd March 2015), panopticon (3rd March 2015), shadowstalker (3rd March 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (3rd March 2015), william r sanford72 (3rd March 2015)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

Thanks for your quick response and good luck with your approach.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

justntime2learn (3rd March 2015), Michelle Marie (19th November 2017), Nasu (3rd March 2015), Omni (3rd March 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (3rd March 2015)

32. Link to Post #17
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

I've been suspended about half a dozen times, you are correct about Twitter.

In regards to the "information war" that is played out on twitter - the truther communities, generally speaking, are suspicious of Twiitter's motives, just as you have expressed in this thread, but use it anyway because it is a highly effective way to promote blogs, share information and for networking.

Ten views is a very low view count, even for the number of followers you have. You could make your account more effective but you would need to use it differently. There are ways to get around how they operate. If you don't have the time to learn the ways around it, you're welcome to send me any articles you want shared.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Debra (3rd March 2015), Inaiá (3rd March 2015), justntime2learn (3rd March 2015), Michelle Marie (19th November 2017), Nasu (3rd March 2015), Omni (3rd March 2015), panopticon (3rd March 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (3rd March 2015), yelik (3rd March 2015)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    I've been suspended about half a dozen times, you are correct about Twitter.

In regards to the "information war" that is played out on twitter - the truther communities, generally speaking, are suspicious of Twiitter's motives, just as you have expressed in this thread, but use it anyway because it is a highly effective way to promote blogs, share information and for networking.

Ten views is a very low view count, even for the number of followers you have. You could make your account more effective but you would need to use it differently. There are ways to get around how they operate. If you don't have the time to learn the ways around it, you're welcome to send me any articles you want shared.
    Thanks IW <3

Can you share with me how to use my twitter better?

I have researched this a bit. I have found ZERO hits on the web related to this happening to anyone else(too many of one's tweets being links). I find all the people that get away with linking things religiously do not use hashtags. But how else are you supposed to gain a new audience?

I'm open to any suggestions you have, and in the future I will take you up on your offer to post my article(s).

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Debra (3rd March 2015), Innocent Warrior (3rd March 2015), justntime2learn (3rd March 2015), Michelle Marie (19th November 2017), Monica Vogan (6th March 2015), Nasu (3rd March 2015), panopticon (3rd March 2015), shadowstalker (3rd March 2015)

36. Link to Post #19
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

G'day Omni,

Your Twitter account looks like an average account.

Not many postings, topic specific and relevant to the people who are following you.

You seem to be using it for what it's designed.

I don't see why you would be suspended for your activity.

Maybe your account was reported by someone and the reason was the linking to your writings etc?

Not exactly sure as I've not read the material on your blog/site. Maybe there's material there that contravenes the Twitter Terms Of Service?

Also I notice a large number of #tags in you tweets.

They are good devices for focusing attention and drawing people to your blog/site.

However, using #CIA #NSA #DoD etc might be classified as spam by Twitter and could be where the problem lies. For example:
    Quote Some of the factors that we take into account when determining what conduct is considered to be spamming are:
    If you post multiple unrelated updates to a topic using #, trending or popular topic, or promoted trend;
    If your updates consist mainly of links, and not personal updates;
    Source
    So, maybe post stuff that isn't directly relevant to your main topic of interest (eg quotes, your latest music track or art) and cut back on #tags that are not directly relevant to what you're discussing in your article.

Repeatedly referencing (via #tag) an institutional entity (eg #CIA, etc) would probably contravene the TOS and lead to suspension if a complaint is made (not necessarily by the CIA etc but by someone following the #tag or specifically targeting your account).

Hope this helps.

-- Pan
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Debra (3rd March 2015), Gardener (3rd March 2015), Innocent Warrior (3rd March 2015), Nasu (3rd March 2015), Omni (3rd March 2015), yelik (3rd March 2015)

38. Link to Post #20
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

Retweeting others helps in gaining followers (though that doesn't necessarily mean they read your tweets/articles).

Also when you write an article place a quote there for twitter use and leave space for it to be extended via retweet.

For example this:
    Quote Chakras are a Conscious Energy Field - Ultradimensional Energetics http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...rgy-field.html … #Chakra #Consciousness #CosmicConsciousness #UFO
    Might be better as:
    Quote 'any color, and any conscious energy can be technologically put into chakra'
    http://omnisense.blogspot.ro/2015/02...rgy-field.html
    #ConsciousEnergy #ChakraEnergy
    The above leaves 10 characters for RT (more if the user removes/modifies the #tags in their retweet). Also use new lines to separate (it's the same as a space in number of characters & makes the tweet easier to read).

Doing this focuses the reader on the guts of the article and might increasing followers, convert followers to readers and ultimately draw more traffic to your site.

Supply relevant material regularly on your blog (an article a day or so) and your twitter followers will share your new posts leading to new followers etc.

Basically the loop of social networking increases.

Of course, this all relies on the material on your blog being of interest to a specific group of reader.

-- Pan
    Last edited by panopticon; 3rd March 2015 at 05:25.
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Debra (3rd March 2015), Innocent Warrior (3rd March 2015), Nasu (3rd March 2015), Omni (3rd March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast