Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Twitter: Your Account has been Suspended

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: Twitter: Your Account has been Suspended

You're welcome. <3

Panopticon has posted some excellent suggestions, I'll take another look at your account and send you any further relevant suggestions. About sharing your articles, cool, send me the links and I'll tweet them, anytime.

Edit: Don't worry about sending me your articles, I'll quote your tweets containing links to your articles on Twitter, that way your Twitter account will get more exposure and it will save you time.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 3rd March 2015 at 06:43.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Omni (3rd March 2015), panopticon (3rd March 2015), william r sanford72 (3rd March 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by panopticon (here)
    Repeatedly referencing (via #tag) an institutional entity (eg #CIA, etc) would probably contravene the TOS and lead to suspension if a complaint is made (not necessarily by the CIA etc but by someone following the #tag or specifically targeting your account).

Hope this helps.

-- Pan
    Thanks for the suggestion Pan. I will be much more careful with my hashtags. I think they really could have been the problem. Maybe someone from DARPA/CIA/NSA/DoD being offended(and/or mind controlled) to report me, I am getting.

I also removed/blocked a follower of mine that could be reporting me. He was someone who posted negative things about me on the icke forum for years, I never thought to block him on twitter. I figured him following me only made me stronger since it's another follower of my stuff. Even people who are critical of me contribute to my SEO of my blog/website when visiting

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    You're welcome. <3

Panopticon has posted some excellent suggestions, I'll take another look at your account and send you any further relevant suggestions. About sharing your articles, cool, send me the links and I'll tweet them, anytime.

Edit: Don't worry about sending me your articles, I'll quote your tweets containing links to your articles on Twitter, that way your Twitter account will get more exposure and it will save you time.
    Thanks so much I had a feeling when my phone was spamming me(in a good way) a bunch of RTs and favorites it was probably you <3

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (3rd March 2015), panopticon (3rd March 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

That's why I say treat it like a hussle to spread the news that others need to know. I really thing that's this is our trumpet to blow right about now, so blow your horns and tell the people that stuff they may or may not hear on the media lame stream. I'm kinda pissed also with this two justice systems in America. Our governor of VA clearly guilty of taking bribes through his gold digger wife. (that quote is from the butler at the gov's mansion) He gets possibly 6mos and is appealing when he faced 12 years, and his wife who had more charges was a nasty tempered 1st lady got 12 months and none of them have been behind bars for the whole 3 years of the prosecution and it looks like they'll get what they are asking for in a "sentence of community service. All their children are grown and they are claiming it's all mom's fault, and the children need them. I can't believe such blatant in your face, to someone who steals a breakfast cereal for their child or a chicken, and governor Rolex and his rather extravagant wife, get a pass.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Michelle Marie (19th November 2017), Omni (3rd March 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

I see that your account is clear and present on Twitter, Omniverse. Do you have access to post?

I would add on top of other great advice to spend some more time engaging with people who do follow you, acknowledge their posts and purpose on Twitter and perhaps create some Omniverse flavoured posters, thanking them for the connection and interest in what you do ... also with what they do.

Balance the broadcasting with some old fashioned social engagement, goes a long way, even on Twitter

Good luck .. and I shall add you from a number of accounts that I manage, where they have a natural fit.

Cheers, Z

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Omni (3rd March 2015), panopticon (3rd March 2015), RunningDeer (19th November 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zebra (here)
    I see that your account is clear and present on Twitter, Omniverse. Do you have access to post?
    I do now, yes.

Quote I would add on top of other great advice to spend some more time engaging with people who do follow you, acknowledge their posts and purpose on Twitter and perhaps create some Omniverse flavoured posters, thanking them for the connection and interest in what you do ... also with what they do.

Balance the broadcasting with some old fashioned social engagement, goes a long way, even on Twitter

Good luck .. and I shall add you from a number of accounts that I manage, where they have a natural fit.

Cheers, Z
    Great advice. Thanks. I will do that more I don't find myself on twitter a lot but I agree that it's good to engage your audience/crowd paying attention to you.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Debra (3rd March 2015), panopticon (3rd March 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

I think you have to expect that kind of crap when you deal with corporate america. You can be banished on a whim. They don't even find their members significant enough to tell them why.

They have you where they want you, in a state of anxiety over the fear of being banned from their empire. There are other ways to get your message out. I agree with Dedukshyn that you were nabbed by a bot for you #CIA wording.

Yep, they have you where they want you, now you have a little fear about what you write and what you say so you don't anger the invisible god's of twitterland and find yourself outside the golden gates.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Michelle Marie (19th November 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    I think you have to expect that kind of crap when you deal with corporate america. You can be banished on a whim. They don't even find their members significant enough to tell them why.

They have you where they want you, in a state of anxiety over the fear of being banned from their empire. There are other ways to get your message out. I agree with Dedukshyn that you were nabbed by a bot for you #CIA wording.

Yep, they have you where they want you, now you have a little fear about what you write and what you say so you don't anger the invisible god's of twitterland and find yourself outside the golden gates.
    I wouldn't say I'm trapped in some fear based matrix because of this. I am a little weary about what I post on twitter now, and do fear my account being suspended to some small degree but it doesn't dictate my actions. I conquered fear many years ago. It no longer dictates my actions. Reason is what dictates my actions in areas I still have fear in. Reason(of preserving my long worked for account) is the 'reason' I will modify my hashtags on twitter, not fear.

My Twitter account is important to me. That is the only reason why I would 'fear' losing it in the first place. I don't alter what I write in my articles because of twitter. I will just modify my postings on twitter, which isn't a huge deal(or optimal or fair).

If I end up getting permanently banned from twitter multiple times and give up, oh well. It is maybe 1-4% of the traffic on my website/blog. Not a huge deal but it is something IMO.

Also promoting my music is something I rarely do, and have not done much. Twitter for promoting my music is a decently big deal to me. Not for money, but to get good vibes out to more people. My music draws in followers that wouldn't normally follow a conspiracy realist site, and that may help wake them up when they read one of my articles out of curiosity. I have done some good in the world with my music as well as my blogs, and twitter makes both more potent.
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd March 2015 at 15:49.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (24th November 2017), Flash (28th December 2017), Michelle Marie (19th November 2017), william r sanford72 (3rd March 2015)

15. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Hey Omni I did more tweeting today and noticed that twitter does double posting within seconds, maybe they need to fix there programming.
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 5th March 2015 at 18:12.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Michelle Marie (19th November 2017), Omni (5th March 2015)

17. Link to Post #29
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

From Jim Stone:
    BOOM: BLOCKBUSTER: TWITTER TO BAN USERS NOT BASED ON WHAT THEY POST, BUT BY KEEPING TRACK OF THE SITES THEY VISIT BEFORE VISITING TWITTER, AND AFTER LEAVING TWITTER

Yeah, they say it is only for people who visit "violent" web sites but we all know where this slippery slope leads!

What's worse?

You can't circumvent this by disabling cookies. If you have cookies disabled, you're automatically banned.

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2017), BMJ (24th November 2017), Ewan (20th November 2017), Flash (28th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th November 2017), Michelle Marie (19th November 2017), Noelle (19th November 2017), Omni (20th November 2017), RunningDeer (19th November 2017), Sequoia (19th November 2017), starlight (19th November 2017), ThePythonicCow (19th November 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Twitter deletes account of imprisoned Palestinian activist Ahed Tamimi

RT
    Wed, 27 Dec 2017 21:40 UTC

Protest for Jerusalem, Capital of Palestine, London, UK © Global Look Press

Without explanation, the Twitter account belonging to imprisoned Palestinian teenage girl Ahed Tamimi was deleted. Tamimi was arrested and imprisoned by the Israeli military.

Another account has been created, calling for Twitter to reinstate Tamimi's original account.

#FreePalestine🇵🇸‏ @Taghreeba

Till yesterday Ahed's twitter account was online (@ahedAlTamimi), today @twitter decided to delete the account. And we decided to do Another account and work on #FreeAhedTamimi, Please follow @AlTamimiAhed and spread the word. we will not give up on our #FreedomofSpeech.

3:47 AM - 27 Dec 2017
    31 replies 597 retweets 405 likes
    While it is unclear if Twitter itself deleted the account, Manal Tamimi, a relative of Ahed, suggested Twitter did indeed ban the account.

manal✌ tamimi‏ @screamingtamimi

Replying to @hosamindeed @dancohen3000 and
    I’m not sure about that & not think her father did, I expect that Twitter deleted it due to a campaign or a call by zionists to block it or delete it

12:35 PM - 27 Dec 2017
    2 replies 12 retweets 15 likes
    The Palestinian teenager was arrested last week after a video of her slapping Israeli soldiers who were blocking the steps at her family's house went viral. Israeli forces confiscated computer equipment from the Tamimi residence during the nighttime raid. It is possible that Israel accessed Ahed Tamimi's account from those computers.

Tamimi's cousin Nour was also arrested. Her mother Nariman Tamimi was detained as well, when she went to the police station where her daughter was being held.

The Tamimis are prominent anti-occupation activists who reside in the West Bank village of Nabi Saleh. They lead demonstrations every Friday to protest the confiscation of the village's well for the nearby settlement of Halamish.

An Israeli soldier shot Ahed Tamimi's brother Mohammad, 14, in the head during a demonstration on December 22. He has been released from the hospital after undergoing surgery and a medically induced coma.

The Tamimis have long been targeted for their activism. In 2011, an Israeli soldier fired a tear gas canister from closer range at Mustafa Tamimi, killing him. Israel's Military Advocate General cleared the soldier who fired the canister of any wrongdoing. The Israeli human rights group B'Tselem said the ruling "conveys the indifference of the military law enforcement system to the lives of Palestinians in the West Bank."

While it is unknown if Israeli authorities requested that Twitter suspend Tamimi's account, the social media giant has collaborated with Israel before. In 2016, Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked revealed that Twitter was removing content it deemed "harmful."

RT reached out to Twitter for comment on the suspension of Ahed Tamimi's account but had not received any response at the time of publication.

Related:
    Israel has transferred child prisoner Ahed Tamimi three times last five days - still no charges

The IDF vs The Teenage Girl: Palestinian Activist Ahed Tamimi Arrested For Slapping Soldiers Who Shot Boy

Ahed Tamimi flips Zionist mythology on its head: The Palestinians are David

A tale of two girls: Contrast between Ahed Tamimi and Bana al-Abed highlights Western media bias

Disgusting Israeli journalist: Israel 'should exact a price' from Ahed Tamimi 'in the dark'
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (28th December 2017), Bill Ryan (28th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st January 2018), Omni (28th December 2017), WTHTLight (28th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2