+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 4 14 17 LastLast

Thread: Blue Avians

1. Link to Post #61
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Insider claims to meet with Blue Avian Humanoids on Giant Sphere

Silly question maybe but 100 neptune sized ships to evacuate the Earth? Did I read that correctly at some point? Wouldn't one or even a much smaller vessel be quite sufficient for that purpose?

2. Link to Post #62
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Quote Posted by Feritciva (here)
    I find the posts and reactions of Avalonians way more interesting and informative than whole Blue Avian race story!
    Agreed.

Perhaps the authorities on common sense and discernment, especially the esteemed posters and mods, can tell us which information is ok to mock and who among all of the great "intel" we receive is worthy of PA's time and energy for discerning for the 10-30% truth from the necessary to keep the "for real" guys alive? It seems to be pretty fluid, last month's celebrity insider seems to be this month's whipping boy.

Some categorized lists from respected sources may help us out here, besides particular individuals--I'm a little confused on which beliefs can be condescendingly dismissed and which are concrete, scientific, ok-to-accept "truths"....I mean, how else can we make the content noise-to-info ratio go down?
    Last edited by donk; 5th March 2015 at 14:45.

3. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Quote Posted by Feritciva (here)
    I find the posts and reactions of Avalonians way more interesting and informative than whole Blue Avian race story!
    Agreed.

Perhaps the authorities on common sense and discernment, especially the esteemed posters and mods, can tell us which information is ok to mock and who among all of the great "intel" we receive is worthy of PA's time and energy for discerning for the 10-30% truth from the necessary to keep the "for real" guys alive? It seems to be pretty fluid, last month's celebrity insider seems to be this month's whipping boy.

Some categorized lists from respected sources may help us out here, besides particular individuals--I'm a little confused on which beliefs can be condescendingly dismissed and which are concrete, scientific, ok-to-accept "truths"....I mean, how else can we make the content noise-to-info ratio go down?
    Wow! Speaks volumes.. So, you need an authority to tell you what to think and how to react and what to do? Well thats not really what we do here, Donk. Perhaps we should stick to topic rather than take shots at others.

Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Atlas (5th March 2015), Billy (5th March 2015), Calz (5th March 2015), Omni (5th March 2015), Sunny-side-up (5th March 2015)

5. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

You know me so well Jake (your comment also speaks volumes)...almost as well as you know yourself (and this entity you moderate/represent).

Sorry, don't mind me...get back to whatever the topic is...
    Last edited by donk; 5th March 2015 at 15:34.

6. Link to Post #65
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

I'm not supporting this theory of spheres and a Blue Avians...but I'd like to share some science that is relevant since it's said these beings are in the realm of RA...you know......THAT RA...An did Bill mention Ghosts?

Check it:

The AKH

Ghosts in ancient Egyptian culture

Take note: Mild Blue Light ~ Blueshift And Time Travel
    ( first few minutes of the video)

Coffin Texts Appear in BLUE here for reference.

Unlike the apparent Doppler blueshift, caused by movement of a source towards the observer and thus dependent on the received angle of the photon, gravitational blueshift is real and does not depend on the received angle of the photon:

Photons climbing out of a gravitating object become less energetic. This loss of energy is known as a "redshifting", as photons in the visible spectrum would appear more red. Similarly, photons falling into a gravitational field become more energetic and exhibit a blueshifting. ...

The inner horizon, radiation is blueshifted as it accumulates.

Field of Turquoise and the Blue One, Lake of Turquoise,
    traveling with turquoise, Lord of Turquoise, and open door of the blue sky.

Indicates blueshift or the high frequency light associated with
    approaching radiation.

In contrast, radiation moving away from the observer appears redshifted.
    The Dead King observes:

He who departs is red and smeared...(loss of energy)

"N" has gone up in the red hour.

Approaching Radiation: RA

... and thou illuminest the Two Lands with rays of turquoise-[coloured] light.

Lord of Turquoise

~

Book of Gates

Any breach of the Law and Apopis will swallow Ra proceeding “from Darkness to Light"

What you believe is all about choice but Blue shift is significant for many reasons if you choose to Believe with some discernment?

I just don't know

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Agape (5th March 2015), Atlas (5th March 2015), Calz (5th March 2015), Dawn (5th March 2015), DNA (5th March 2015), Gardener (6th March 2015), Hervé (5th March 2015), Jake (5th March 2015), Kbrammcdonald (19th March 2015)

8. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

You know me so well Jake (your comment also speaks volumes)...almost as well as you know yourself (and this entity you moderate/represent). Sorry, don't mind me...get back to whatever the topic is...
    Thanks for your permission.. The topic is the Blue Avians, the giant spheres, 3d/4d tech, and the implications it has on our understanding of the human condition,,, in the context of DWs newest info from 'sources'...

I happened to take a 'physics' angle, with regards human understandings of physics vs that of higher beings. That is more my comfort zone..

Your angle? Take shots at mods and members, without regards the topic.. Brilliant!!

Do I have your permission to have an opinion?

Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Atlas (5th March 2015), Billy (5th March 2015), Sunny-side-up (5th March 2015)

10. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    I'm not supporting this theory of spheres and a Blue Avians...but I'd like to share some science that is relevant since it's said these beings are in the realm of RA...you know......THAT RA...An did Bill mention Ghosts?

Check it:

The AKH

Ghosts in ancient Egyptian culture

Take note: Mild Blue Light ~ Blueshift And Time Travel
    ( first few minutes of the video)

Coffin Texts Appear in BLUE here for reference.

Unlike the apparent Doppler blueshift, caused by movement of a source towards the observer and thus dependent on the received angle of the photon, gravitational blueshift is real and does not depend on the received angle of the photon:

Photons climbing out of a gravitating object become less energetic. This loss of energy is known as a "redshifting", as photons in the visible spectrum would appear more red. Similarly, photons falling into a gravitational field become more energetic and exhibit a blueshifting. ...

approaching radiation.

The Dead King observes:

He who departs is red and smeared...(loss of energy)

Approaching Radiation: RA

... and thou illuminest the Two Lands with rays of turquoise-[coloured] light.

Lord of Turquoise

~

Book of Gates

Any breach of the Law and Apopis will swallow Ra proceeding “from Darkness to Light"

What you believe is all about choice but Blue shift is significant for many reasons if you choose to Believe with some discernment?

I just don't know

Thank you for the links, fascinating... (Jake sneaks away to view quantum physics vids...)

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Flash (6th March 2015), Shadowself (5th March 2015), Sunny-side-up (5th March 2015)

12. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Yes sir, you have my permission, thanks for asking. You also have my permission to twist my words to your reality.

With regards to the "topic", my interest in how DW's "source" was venerated, protected, and vaunted into quasi-celebritydom HERE, not so long ago. No to mention DW himself was highly regarded a little longer ago.

Do I have permission to have an opinion (or interest in other's opinions) about that? Not to mention how others' opinions are being treated?
    Last edited by donk; 5th March 2015 at 16:22.

13. Link to Post #69
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Quote (Jake sneaks away to view quantum physics vids...)
    Then allow me to assist and become a bit off topic....Maybe...Maybe not.

The peripheral surface of a black hole is an Event Horizon.

If you fall into the black hole you will get crushed.

Egyptian: Second death.

If approached from the inner horizon or the axis of the black hole or the north
    pole, the gravitational repulsion of the central singularity slows the entity
    down, turning it around, and accelerating it back out through the inner horizon of a
    white hole. Put simply, the space axis and time axis exchange places when one crosses
    the outer event horizon, and the future becomes an unavoidable place in
    time or the crushing singularity. Crossing the inner event horizon, time and space resume their normal axes, making the singularity an avoidable place in space, while allowing access to the past singularity of the white hole. Ultimately, one goes through four horizons

~
    Egyptians referred to as the opening of mouths four times. The Opening of the
    Mouth ceremony parallels the movement of the Deceased through four horizons.

According to scientific speculations, inside a spinning black hole, the act
    of looking backward would allow one to see a white hole or the past singularity.
    Since a white hole is a black hole running backward in time, the Negative
    Confession of the Book of the Dead describes deities:

"Who come forth backwards".

"He whose Face is behind him who came forth from his hole".

approaching radiation.

The Dead King observes:

he who departs is red and smeared

(N State described in video below starting at 1:16)

According to Holographic principal: All Information about the black hole is stored on the horizon....The peripheral!

Particles living on the horizon boundary describe objects in the interior.

If what I have just proposed is correct then this ancient culture must certainly KNOW the landscape of space and time with great detail to know the redshift and blueshift attributes.

Dead Kings escapes the black hole Netherworld associated with
    uraei shedding "light by means of their radiance (which cometh) from their mouths"

or uraei pouring fire from their mouths:

The mouths of a wormhole are analogous to the holes at either end of the tube in a 2D plane...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole

a quantum parallel exists between the transformed Deceased and Hawking radiance in the bulk, proposing the existence of large extra dimensions in small black holes.

The Dead King is a horizon dweller: has a
    seat in the horizon, and takes possession of the horizon

so that those who are in the horizon may live for this spirit

"My power is in the horizon"

~The Ancient Egyptian Coffin Texts - R.O. Faulkner ~

Peripheral Sensor/Surface

Peripheral: Of, relating to, or situated on the edge or periphery of something.

Redefining the Horizon

~

Back to Coffeeland for me!

Last edited by Shadowself; 5th March 2015 at 16:34.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Agape (5th March 2015), Calz (5th March 2015), Dawn (5th March 2015), Flash (5th March 2015), Gardener (6th March 2015), Heartsong (5th March 2015), Jake (5th March 2015), Sierra (6th March 2015)

15. Link to Post #70
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

Quote Posted by jake gittes (here)
    Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    The hostilities are coming from the Cabal's stooges who have to stop David and others like him.
    What hostilities are you referring to?
    Since you're not going to answer the question, I have to assume you are characterizing those who think Wilcock's bird people saviors is nonsense as "Cabal's stooges." Talk about hostilities!

16. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Hmmm ... interesting thread.

To suggest that we know everything about the Universe (and to what extent our concept of the laws of physics and such apply) seems a stretch to me ...

Proof???

I have zero ... except I *did* spot a Blue Avian just the other day.

[ seems image has been pulled already ... damn those Blue Avian Police ]

Last edited by Calz; 5th March 2015 at 20:22. Reason: sh!t ... looks like it's already been pulled

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Dawn (5th March 2015), DNA (5th March 2015), JRS (5th March 2015), Patrikas (11th April 2015)

18. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,957 times in 4,333 posts

Yes sir, you have my permission, thanks for asking. You also have my permission to twist my words to your reality.

With regards to the "topic", my interest in how DW's "source" was venerated, protected, and vaunted into quasi-celebritydom HERE, not so long ago. No to mention DW himself was highly regarded a little longer ago.

Do I have permission to have an opinion (or interest in other's opinions) about that? Not to mention how others' opinions are being treated?
    Donk I think I know what you are saying brother. But for all parties concerned, I'm of the opinion that sarcasm is never a contributer to positive communication. I'm aware Jake and Dennis have been guilty of this recently and it is my opinion that they should know better. It is my guess, that the mod of the mods (Paul) will probably give them a heads up in this department later.
    For the record, I've never seen Paul blur his message with sarcasm, not once.

Back to your point Donk.
    I'm of the opinion that the mods here have been led to believe that if they say disparaging things regarding Wilcock and or his message that Bill gives them the thumbs up.
    They say this is not true behind the scenes, but upon further examination, I'm sure they could reflect and realize certain cues were given, and if subtlety is not a trait they posses they can examine all of their posts which have Bill's thanks and see that this is indeed the case.

I suppose the question we should ask ourselves is "why is Bill upset with David Wilcock?".

In this 2015 interview with David he is asked what the deal is with David Icke saying so many disparaging things about him?
    David never once says anything but glowing praise about Icke, Wilcock never lowers himself to Icke's level.
    This alone is fairly telling. DAVID WILCOCK 2-6-15

I'm a fan of Bill, not so much of David Icke.
    But, if you so much as speak an ill word of David Icke, the mods here are on you like white on rice.
    This has to do with Bill's glowing affection for Icke.

Is there bad blood between David Icke and David Wilcock?
    Has Bill taken sides in this bad blood?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Timewaster (7th March 2015)

20. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Well said, thanks so much and I agree...and apologize for the sarcasm, stooping to that level, playing the fake-abuser in what I saw as Jake's fake victim game.

I just want to contribute that GoodETxSG (who I first "met" in this very forum, as a "friend" of BR and former mod Christine) is claiming to be the insider from whom DW is getting a lot of material, and I don't see DW denying it anywhere.

While it may not be relevant to discussion on 4d physics or the non-existence of avian or giant spheres, I find it extremely on topic....the "insider" part, anyway...

I also feel the treatment of some posters and opinions as they appear in this thread are beneath supposed PA standards, and felt it necessary to state such--again my apologies for the immature manner and I am grateful to DNA for bring that up and clarifying.
    Last edited by donk; 5th March 2015 at 17:20.

21. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

I absolutely love DW. And I have a special place in my heart for the person to whom you refer. If you knew the extent to which we still protect this person, your head may spin.

That does not mean that I accept blindly what either of them say. DW is a mouthpiece for insiders who refuse to offer proof... That in and of itself is not invalid,, but it is much too slippery a slope to regard any of it as truth.. I consider it, for sure. But can see for myself the way the wind blows...

Nobody tells me what to think,, NOBODY....

Jake

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Calz (5th March 2015), JRS (5th March 2015), Maunagarjana (6th March 2015), Sunny-side-up (5th March 2015)

23. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Thank you Jake, I didn't let go because I usually feel more of a connection with you than most of the posters around here, and felt you were misinterpretting or misunderstanding me. I beleive we are (as usual) on the same page, and share every single important belief in this discussion that is important to me.

I apologize for anything I said to make you think I was manipulating your thinking or attacking you (or anyone in particular) personally.

24. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

DNA, donk, Jake (and yes Dennis among others) are all very passionate about "the truth" and have the strength to be outspoken in presenting or defending their perception of such.

... a good example of why we are drawn here.

Something to always remember and why we must keep our "eye on the prize" and be united and focused.

Energies to remain on solutions yes???

We all know what obstacles we as humanity now face.

imho as always

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Dawn (5th March 2015), DNA (5th March 2015), Jake (5th March 2015), JRS (5th March 2015)

26. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,957 times in 4,333 posts

Quote Posted by Jake (here)

I absolutely love DW. And I have a special place in my heart for the person to whom you refer. If you knew the extent to which we still protect this person, your head may spin.

That does not mean that I accept blindly what either of them say. DW is a mouthpiece for insiders who refuse to offer proof... That in and of itself is not invalid,, but it is much too slippery a slope to regard any of it as truth.. I consider it, for sure. But can see for myself the way the wind blows...

Nobody tells me what to think,, NOBODY....

Jake
    You are playing that fake victim role Donk was referring to earlier.
    This is indeed beneath you.

For the record I"m not Wilcock's biggest fan, nor am I believing this whole Blue Avian thing.
    But I'm astounded at the priority level given by Bill and the mods in what is no less than a smear campaign against David Wilcock.

This forum is better than that.
    Let people decide for themselves what they want to spend their investigative time on.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Timewaster (7th March 2015)

28. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

I am at a loss to what you are talking about with regards a fake victim game. The only fake victim game that I see is when someone suggests that ET is here to save us.. to me, that is fantasy, and the direct opposite of sovereignty... We must save ourselves. I am sorry if I did not make that clear..

A smear campaign? Have you ever actually seen one? They are brutal, well organized and quite obvious...

I would throw down me robes and quit faster enough to make ALL of our heads spin if it was even suggested.. You speak of what you DO NOT know.

I understand that this is a conspiracy friendly forum and by default, we have some folks keeping one eye open, and trying to keep admins/mods in check.. I welcome it. But complete blind conjecture baffles me..

Love to all,
    Jake

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Calz (5th March 2015)

30. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

But I'm astounded at the priority level given by Bill and the mods in what is no less than a smear campaign against David Wilcock.

Guess this is more than a full moon thing ...

I remember Bill defending DW in the past to the degree that when other members were piling on Bill would suggest that David was his friend (paraphrasing).

Yes ... Bill has not been on board some of what David has been suggesting (ascension and so on) at least from memory and my perception ... yet to suggest a "smear campaign" and the mods co-ordinating a united message seems a bit harsh does it not???

Let's take a step back and look at this as people ... no mods vs members ... no police state ...

People defend their perception of reality ... ***ALL*** of us ... correct???

Perhaps DW is (as some suggest) an unwitting tool ... or perhaps he is truly on things that most of us have yet to see???

I followed DW's work back when he was putting his accumulation of gathered (yes from others) evidence of changes on all the planets of our solar system.

He has done well imho overall yet has been taken to task when offering up things based on "insider sources".

Anyway ... he (along with Fulford) has become a lightning rod of sorts.

I don't think moderation has done anything other than the general membership has in offering pause at some of the messages.

I stopped posting about Wilcock quite some time ago cuz I got tired of the personal attacks ...

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

3(C)+me (7th March 2015), DNA (5th March 2015), Jake (5th March 2015), JRS (5th March 2015), Maunagarjana (6th March 2015)

32. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

This is humorous. Since 2/20/15 I have had an urge to purchase brilliant blue macaw tail feathers. I have combed the internet for them and have some beauties in my little home now. I have never had the slightest urge to buy feathers before, though I have always felt they were gifts to me when hiking and treasured many over the years.

So, here I am, spending money to purchase natural brilliant blue feathers for the past 3 weeks. And... all the while thinking I am crazy. I have no plans to do anything with them or make anything. I have them displayed in flower vases and on the walls of our little home.

I missed this thread until today. Ha Ha Ha on me. I apparently have been receiving very subtle information about the return of these beings and aligning myself with them.

Today I decided to wear some in my hair, as the native American indians used to do. I am in a state of humorous delight.
    Last edited by Dawn; 5th March 2015 at 19:12.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Agape (5th March 2015), Calz (5th March 2015), Craig (9th March 2015), DNA (5th March 2015), Jake (5th March 2015), Jean-Luc (6th March 2015), JRS (5th March 2015), Maunagarjana (6th March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 4 14 17 LastLast