+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 5 15 17 LastLast

Thread: Blue Avians

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: Insider claims to meet with Blue Avian Humanoids on Giant Sphere

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)

This is humorous. Since 2/20/15 I have had an urge to purchase brilliant blue macaw tail feathers. I have combed the internet for them and have some beauties in my little home now. I have never had the slightest urge to buy feathers before, though I have always felt they were gifts to me when hiking and treasured many over the years.

So, here I am, spending money to purchase natural brilliant blue feathers for the past 3 weeks. And... all the while thinking I am crazy. I have no plans to do anything with them or make anything. I have them displayed in flower vases and on the walls of our little home.

I missed this thread until today. Ha Ha Ha on me. I apparently have been receiving very subtle information about the return of these beings and aligning myself with them.

Today I decided to wear some in my hair, as the native American indians used to do. I am in a state of humorous delight.

Love it Dawn.

You are one of the truly connected souls here.

We are surely living in ... interesting ... times.

Thanks for sharing that.
    Last edited by Calz; 5th March 2015 at 18:49.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Aspen (6th March 2015), DNA (5th March 2015), Flash (6th March 2015), JRS (5th March 2015), lastlegs (6th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (5th March 2015)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    I am at a loss to what you are talking about with regards a fake victim game.
    Jake when you spoke this phrase,

Nobody tells me what to think,, NOBODY....
    It was saying that you are a victim of David Wilcock's information. Kind of like when Patrick Swayze stated to Jennifer Grey in the movie Dirty Dancing.
    "No one puts baby in the corner, no one."

Last I checked Wilcock wasn't strapping anybody in a chair ala "Clock Work Orange".

The only fake victim game that I see is when someone suggests that ET is here to save us.. to me, that is fantasy, and the direct opposite of sovereignty...
    It is fantasy, and in my opinion many folks are occasionally in need of fantasy.
    I myself was getting caught up in the fantasy.
    It's kind of like how you let yourself go when you buy a lottery ticket, you don't really think you are going to win, but you enjoy the fantasy just the same.

We must save ourselves. I am sorry if I did not make that clear..

A smear campaign? Have you ever actually seen one? They are brutal, well organized and quite obvious...
    There are varying intensity levels in this regard, as I'm sure you can recognize.

I would throw down me robes and quit faster enough to make ALL of our heads spin if it was even suggested.. You speak of what you DO NOT know.
    I speak of what I see. I allow for the fact I may be wrong.

I understand that this is a conspiracy friendly forum and by default, we have some folks keeping one eye open, and trying to keep admins/mods in check.. I welcome it. But complete blind conjecture baffles me..

Love to all,
    Jake
    I'm not saying this is Fox news in how it is treating Ron Paul.
    Well on second thought.

Look, I'm just speaking what I see.
    That is all.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Aspen (7th March 2015), Calz (5th March 2015), Jake (5th March 2015), JRS (5th March 2015), Mark (5th March 2015)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I am at a loss to what you are talking about with regards a fake victim game.
    Jake when you spoke this phrase,

Nobody tells me what to think,, NOBODY....
    It was saying that you are a victim of David Wilcock's information. Kind of like when Patrick Swayze stated to Jennifer Grey in the movie Dirty Dancing.
    "No one puts baby in the corner, no one."

Last I checked Wilcock wasn't strapping anybody in a chair ala "Clock Work Orange".

The only fake victim game that I see is when someone suggests that ET is here to save us.. to me, that is fantasy, and the direct opposite of sovereignty...
    It is fantasy, and in my opinion many folks are occasionally in need of fantasy.
    I myself was getting caught up in the fantasy.
    It's kind of like how you let yourself go when you buy a lottery ticket, you don't really think you are going to win, but you enjoy the fantasy just the same.

We must save ourselves. I am sorry if I did not make that clear..

A smear campaign? Have you ever actually seen one? They are brutal, well organized and quite obvious...
    There are varying intensity levels in this regard, as I'm sure you can recognize.

I would throw down me robes and quit faster enough to make ALL of our heads spin if it was even suggested.. You speak of what you DO NOT know.
    I speak of what I see. I allow for the fact I may be wrong.

I understand that this is a conspiracy friendly forum and by default, we have some folks keeping one eye open, and trying to keep admins/mods in check.. I welcome it. But complete blind conjecture baffles me..

Love to all,
    Jake
    I'm not saying this is Fox news in how it is treating Ron Paul.
    Well on second thought.

Look, I'm just speaking what I see.
    That is all.
    Thank you for the clarification,, fair enough. I will take pause to consider the 'victim' thing, as I am still a bit unsure what is meant. To me, refusing to let someone tell me what, why, and how to think is a positive step to becoming sovereign and independent. The OPPOSITE of a victim.. And looking to be saved (by Jebus or ET or otherwise) is also the opposite of personal sovereignty.. Accepting that we have no power to save ourselves is a victim mentality IMHO...

going to meditate...

Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Calz (5th March 2015), DNA (5th March 2015), JRS (5th March 2015)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

It's cool Jake my brother
    I'm not here to start friction.

Maybe it is the full moon.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Aspen (6th March 2015), Calz (5th March 2015), Jake (6th March 2015)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 times in 1,149 posts

Oh... and I wanted to add an update (don't desire changing my above post since a few people have already looked at it and 'thanked' me).

There have been some posts in this thread saying that this is 'JUST IMAGINATION'. IMHO imagination is dismissed in this way by our programming.
    And the programming to dismiss it begins when we are very small babies.
    We are taught what we are allowed to be aware of by parents who say, "Its not real, that's just your imagination"

I have wondered over the years as I have developed the wisdom of 64 years.... WHAT IS IMAGINATION ANYWAY?
    Is it a complete put down of our natural gifts and personal power to say , "IT IS JUST IMAGINATION"

What if our reality is created by our ability to IMAGE-IN-A-TION.
    Does the true meaning show up when we take this word apart into syllables?
    Are we CREATING AN IMAGE INTO A STATE OF BEING when we imagine?
    That would be the meaning of these syllables if we look at the word's roots.

Perhaps our dreamtime is the MOST important time we actually have control over, and I have considered the possibility lately that we may have TPTB projecting their agendas into our dreamtime in order to influence the reality we continue to create. It is our minds that are imprisoned and forced to re-create a dualistic reality moment by moment.

If this idea has any merit then I'd like to add an experience I've had this week over the course of the past 3 nights. Let me say that I started taking homeopathic arum metallicum (gold) and white powder gold 7 days ago in order to stop some of the psychic attack I have experienced for the past 20 years. This gold ingestion may be responsible for slightly more conscious dreaming during the past 3 nights. Each night I awoke suddenly in the middle of dreamtime in order to pull my consciousness and dream co-creation out of a scenario that I did not want to participate in. Last night I pulled myself out of such an event when a device which emitted frequencies was to be put into effect, killing selected people. I was asked to participate in 'pushing the button' to activate this... and I refused by snapping myself out of dreamtime.

Can anyone prove anything at all about dreamtime here in 3D?
    Is dreamtime spent in the frequency belts which surround and interpenetrate the earth, such as the astral realm, causal realm and so on?
    Of course not... for our parents and society carefully trained all of us humans NOT to be aware of ANYTHING that does not fit the acceptable normal.

BUT, speak to a young child before their abilities have been programmed out of their awareness.... Ahhh THEN the available information about all of this is very different!

Why couldn't there be new beings coming into the astral realm? Perhaps they came to participate with us in our dreamtime world in order to stop interference by TPTB. Perhaps they even the fight out by helping us remain clear as we dream/imagine our reality so that we can have a chance to create something that is not about domination and control here on earth?

Seems to me that this discussion has not been expansive enough. I tell you, the older I get and the more I experience, the more I know that I DO NOT KNOW anything solid about this reality. I am full of questions... and questions have opened many doors of deeper understanding.
    Last edited by Dawn; 5th March 2015 at 19:36.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Calz (5th March 2015), Craig (9th March 2015), DNA (5th March 2015), Flash (6th March 2015), ginnyk (7th March 2015), Jean-Luc (6th March 2015), JRS (6th March 2015), Roseheart (7th March 2015), Sith73 (6th March 2015), spiritwind (7th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (5th March 2015)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    Oh... and I wanted to add an update (don't desire changing my above post since a few people have already looked at it and 'thanked' me).

There have been some posts in this thread saying that this is 'JUST IMAGINATION'. IMHO imagination is dismissed in this way by our programming.
    And the programming to dismiss it begins when we are very small babies.
    We are taught what we are allowed to be aware of by parents who say, "Its not real, that's just your imagination"

I have wondered over the years as I have developed the wisdom of 64 years.... WHAT IS IMAGINATION ANYWAY?
    Is it a complete put down of our natural gifts and personal power to say , "IT IS JUST IMAGINATION"

What if our reality is created by our ability to IMAGE-IN-A-TION.
    Does the true meaning show up when we take this word apart into syllables?
    Are we CREATING AN IMAGE INTO A STATE OF BEING when we imagine?
    That would be the meaning of these syllables if we look at the word's roots.

Perhaps our dreamtime is the MOST important time we actually have control over, and I have considered the possibility lately that we may have TPTB projecting their agendas into our dreamtime in order to influence the reality we continue to create. It is our minds that are imprisoned and forced to re-create a dualistic reality moment by moment.

If this idea has any merit then I'd like to add an experience I've had this week over the course of the past 3 nights. Let me say that I started taking homeopathic arum metallicum (gold) and white powder gold 7 days ago in order to stop some of the psychic attack I have experienced for the past 20 years. This gold ingestion may be responsible for slightly more conscious dreaming during the past 3 nights. Each night I awoke suddenly in the middle of dreamtime in order to pull my consciousness and dream co-creation out of a scenario that I did not want to participate in. Last night I pulled myself out of such an event when a device which emitted frequencies was to be put into effect, killing selected people. I was asked to participate in 'pushing the button' to activate this... and I refused by snapping myself out of dreamtime.

Can anyone prove anything at all about dreamtime here in 3D?
    Is dreamtime spent in the frequency belts which surround and interpenetrate the earth, such as the astral realm, causal realm and so on?
    Of course not... for our parents and society carefully trained all of us humans NOT to be aware of ANYTHING that does not fit the acceptable normal.

BUT, speak to a young child before their abilities have been programmed out of their awareness.... Ahhh THEN the available information about all of this is very different!

Why couldn't there be new beings coming into the astral realm? Perhaps they came to participate with us in our dreamtime world in order to stop interference by TPTB. Perhaps they even the fight out by helping us remain clear as we dream/imagine our reality so that we can have a chance to create something that is not about domination and control here on earth?

Seems to me that this discussion has not been expansive enough. I tell you, the older I get and the more I experience, the more I know that I DO NOT KNOW anything solid about this reality. I am full of questions... and questions have opened many doors of deeper understanding.
    I was trying to parse out something that didn't matter to shorten the post ... and I couldn't find anything.

Imagine that ...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Agape (6th March 2015), DNA (5th March 2015), Flash (6th March 2015)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 times in 1,149 posts

Quote Calz: I was trying to parse out something that didn't matter to shorten the post ... and I couldn't find anything.
    That is a lovely comment Calz... and YES... the Beatles KNEW this ... which is what inspired their wonderful song.

I just got back from a long barefoot walk in the foamy waves of the Pacific ocean and the brilliant white crystaline sand of Pismo Beach on the California central coast, where I currently live.

Funny how a walk like that can aid in clearing the mind to the next level. I realized I did not go far enough into looking at the word IMAGINATION

Let me try it again

Quote I-Mag(e)-in-a- tion

I--- well that is the great I AM that we truly are at our root
    Mage(e)--- A magician or learned person
    in-- inside
    a
    tion--- this syllable can have a couple of meanings. It either means an 'act of' , 'state of', or 'result of'

So we have a word which has been belittled since our birth by our culture and teachings

I am a learned magician in a(n) act of...
    I am a learned magician in a state of...
    I am a learned magician in a result of...
    Quote Here's a second look at this word imagination
    I-magi-nation

I- I Am
    Magi- learned magician
    Nation- breed, stock, species, race... native
    or (even older) be born or bring into existence (as in bear/born a child)

Putting this together we have:

I am (a) learned magician bringing into existence

Further the root of the I word means "YES"

So Now we have
    YES (I am a), learned magician bringing (reality) into existence
    Wow... what the H***ll do you think the statement 'It is just your imagination' does to us all????
    I don't know about you... but this doesn't seem like anything we should all agree is meaningless!

Our reality seems to be a result of an agreement... that we dream the same dream together... and then we can create individual bubbles within it.

I am very careful of David Wilcock because IMHO, much of what he says is designed for shock and awe value
    ... in other words it is designed to trigger fear in us. Anyone who is deliberately stirring up fear is not my friend,
    for I no longer wish to live in a world which is co-created on a base of fear and catastrophobia.

I find David Wilcox's posts filled with truth mixed with untruth... so I always take him
    very lightly and do not seek his counsel unless someone here on Avalon brings up one
    of his posts
    Last edited by Dawn; 5th March 2015 at 22:38.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Calz (6th March 2015), DNA (5th March 2015), Elainie (6th March 2015), Flash (6th March 2015), JRS (6th March 2015), StandingWave (6th March 2015)

15. Link to Post #88
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

I am humbled by what I do not know.

Do I, in my limited understanding, have the ability to comprehend the technical capabilities of all beings in the universe?

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Agape (6th March 2015), Aspen (6th March 2015), Calz (6th March 2015), Craig (9th March 2015), Dawn (5th March 2015), DNA (5th March 2015), Flash (6th March 2015), ginnyk (7th March 2015), Ivanhoe (8th March 2015), lastlegs (6th March 2015), Maunagarjana (6th March 2015), Nan (18th June 2015), Ultima Thule (6th March 2015), Wind (6th March 2015)

17. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

"The Project Avalon Forum: Where science and spirituality meet."

All of this from one guy who has declared himself not only an insider, but with the power to see cloaked/invisible objects and meet with invisible/blue/bird-men. "The old, "I can see them, but you can't" ruse.

Bill's post showed the scientific impossibility of the premise. Of course, anyone can invoke the magical phrase "extra dimensional" and subvert physical reality - allowing various dimensions to cohabit the same space. They very fact of mentioning the color "blue" speaks of 3rd dimensional visual perception, so if anyone is going to invoke magical phrases, they may want to first figure out if these planet-sized spheres (are they invisible, or did our "insider" discern them using his retinas?) are composed of physical energy (with a charge, one would assume, that would interact with physical solar objects) or physical objects with physical properties but that are "cloaked" (which is the narrative) and would react with solar objects, solar "winds", energy flow to the Earth's magnetosphere, etc.

Jake's post showed how this narrative does not fit into a mature spiritual outlook. (my paraphrase) The bluebird-men in the planetary-sized spheres narrative holds the old-paradigm "savior" meme. Jake cut through it like a spiritual warrior. (Brilliant post, Jake!)

My post (rudimentary, even low-brow compared to Jake's) took umbrage at the notion that Avalon staffers are sycophantic or echo Bill's "party line." How discrediting to Jake. No one but Jake could have made that post. Bill has strengths, but a completely different skillset than Jake's. Jake couldn't (and has no desire to) mimic, mime, or copy Bill. Bill couldn't have written what Jake wrote. Go back and read Jake's post again. And again. These are the words of a very experienced astral traveler, someone who understands the spirit realm at a much more profound conscious level than most of us (certainly me.) Jake is not only telling us his opinion that the story is spiritually absurd, he's giving us - succinctly - the tools we need to discern this for ourselves.

Please don't get lost in being miffed that I scoffed at this giant-sphere-blue-bird-man narrative, nor congratulate yourself for just believing that anything anyone proposes is possible, and calling that being "open minded." It's not open-minded, it's empty-headed. It lacks discernment, and without discernment, how are you (we/I) going to evolve spiritually?

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Agape (6th March 2015), Atlas (6th March 2015), Dawn (6th March 2015), Flash (6th March 2015), Gardener (6th March 2015), gripreaper (6th March 2015), Jake (6th March 2015), Omni (6th March 2015), Wind (6th March 2015)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

I personally find it highly improbable that any race would be traveling in 100 mothership or bigger sized spacecrafts to our solar system.

I'm well aware of interdimensional technology as I have witnessed it for myself conclusively in person. What happens in that case is they phase shift to another plane of existence entirely, a brand new set of 3d, a parallel dimension to earth's dimension(empty dimensions other than what has been put there technologically). When in another plane of existence it is true gravity does not affect our own dimension. However the premise of 100 Jupiter sized orbships traveling to our solar system just strikes me as disinformation. Also if they had materialized in our dimension unless they were phased to be ethereal(which happens when they travel superluminally) it would indeed cause potentially catastrophic gravitational changes to our solar system IMO as Bill provided.

The "insider" that is the source of this story I know for a fact has no clue about ETs in the ways I have debated him in the past. It is conclusive to my own knowledge obtained from conclusive experiences he was full of it when it came to ET information. I suspect this is no different. The "downloads" he is receiving I have very little doubt are coming from the same source as the Ra material though, and that is the shadow governments....

My 2 cents.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Atlas (6th March 2015), Flash (6th March 2015), Gardener (6th March 2015), Jake (6th March 2015)

21. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    ...I'm of the opinion that the mods here have been led to believe that if they say disparaging things regarding Wilcock and or his message that Bill gives them the thumbs up. ...
    Do you prefer to hold your opinion as sacred, or would you prefer to actually know the facts?

Bill has never led me to believe that it is OK to say disparaging things about David Wilcock. There has been NO powwow in the back room about what to say or how to say it regarding Wilcock or this bluebirdman/planet-sized sphere tale (that would have been rejected from the National Enquirer.) None. Zero. Nada. My comments are mine. I thunk 'em up and typed 'em out after shaking my head.

Bill has said on numerous occasions that he likes David Wilcock. I don't know the guy, but my impression is a melange. For example, I think he reported the Keenan/bonds stuff like a reporter with integrity, without hyping or fluffing it up. At other times, he falls victim to overly trusting his sources, and gets sucked down the drain. I suspect he is an honest and sincere guy, and could pass a polygraph on whatever he writes - he believes it is true. That is different from "it is true" however, and this particular story is making it appear that he has bought this "insider's" claim of being a clairvoyant/clairaudient insider hook, line, and sinker. If he stops and thinks about it (and maybe if he would read Jake's post and revisit some of his own material on the "field"), it would be the bucket of cold water he needs to 'snap out of it', and he would see the spiritual absurdity of any and all savior memes, including this one.

(And now, I'm going to hit the "post quick reply" button, and you and Bill and anyone else can all read my words - which I stand by - at the same time. What I'm feeling at this moment is kinda stupid for spending my time creating this and my previous post. Nothing I say is going to convince some people that their fantasy of mindless, obedient, sycophantic mods and admins is about as far from the truth as can be. So, continue to enjoy your fantasy, and the bluebirdmen fantasy too. I don't intend to add any more to - or subtract from - this thread again.)

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Aspen (7th March 2015), Atlas (6th March 2015), Dawn (6th March 2015), Flash (6th March 2015), Gardener (6th March 2015), Jake (6th March 2015), onawah (6th March 2015)

23. Link to Post #92
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,098 times in 20,640 posts

Hey Dennis, it's nice to see you on the Mod team. Thanks for doing that!
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (6th March 2015), Flash (6th March 2015), ginnyk (7th March 2015), Ivanhoe (8th March 2015), Jake (6th March 2015)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

I love Agape's analogy of the school bus coming to look at the "caged" humans. It reminds me of the magic school bus books with the funky school teacher. It would indeed be ironic if they were admiring us the way that we admire animals at the zoo! lol

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Agape (6th March 2015), Dawn (6th March 2015), Flash (6th March 2015)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

A bit more info from https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/201...-2-15-article/

apparently the "slowing down" they are claiming to do is related to politicial events in the world, not geological, and they could appear in any form they choose; but chose the bird type form. They also claim to be able to appear anywhere at will and are working with one of the five groups of the secret space program (Solar Warden) that is working against the cabal. Wilcock calls them angelic beings and they are one of four different types of sphere beings. Many of us may be getting "downloads" from the blue avians at this time. . . . .

Posted on 2015/03/02 by kauilapele

"David_Wilcock_Search129David has been quite active this morning, and shares some fascinating (and uplifting) intel data he has received.

“The group that has appeared from the spheres is called the “Blue Avians.”…

“The key is that the Avians want us to move into a loving and peaceful world. They want this transition, similarly, to be as peaceful as possible.

“The Blue Avians appear to be the same Ra that delivered the Law of One. They started out as a positive source — which were drawn as the hawk-headed “Gods” well after they left — and were quickly misconstrued as negative. They repeatedly say in the Law of One that the hawk is their symbol.

“I do not know if we are ever going to actually see the Blue Avians. This group works behind the scenes… However, if the Snowden documents contain tons of data on the Secret Space Program, then we may be in store for a wild ride. That would be the closest we would get to a confirmation that this data about the spheres is correct.

“…one of the things that has made the Cabal so upset is the Blue Avians have short-circuited them and have gone directly out and contacted the people. This can come in the form of a visible orb of light in the room. Most of the people getting this are being “downloaded” some sort of information… I think a great number of us have had some degree of “downloading” from these angelic beings already, whether we realize it or not.”

——————————————————————-

Comment by dwilcock on March 3, 2015 @ 12:19 am

100 spheres the size of either Neptune or Jupiter have entered our solar system in the last 2-3 years.

The Pentagon and Cabal people got really excited about this at first because they thought these spheres were the return of their Anunnaki gods. However, the spheres remained cloaked with an advanced system that did not allow them to see inside, and did not respond to communications.

The Cabal used an advanced weapon to fire on one of the Moon-sized ones in mid-December. The object lit up, becoming a bright red spot in the sky that people saw (significantly smaller than the Moon, since it was farther away) and redirected the beam back to the base it came from. This caused serious damage and some loss of life.

Since that time we have had the no-fly zone around the earth and the quarantine around our solar system. No one who was already here is being allowed to leave — either from Earth or any of the “colonies,” as they are called. They cannot even get communications out. No one else appears to be able to get in either.

The group that has appeared from the spheres is called the “Blue Avians.” As silly as this may sound, they are eight-foot-tall humanoids derived from avian life, with birdlike heads and bright indigo-blue feathers. They have more or less normal-looking hands and feet. The head is a synergy between bird and human features. There are other avian types out there as well. It is not common but it does occur.

One of my insiders got pulled into a meeting that was very serious. We didn’t know if he was going to come out of it alive, or at least not without being heavily tortured and screamed at for what he had told me and what was leaked. Only later did we realize that the Blue Avians had personally requested him.

He was guaranteed by them that he would not be harmed. They told him many things. One thing they felt was very important was that they have not had ANY contact or communications with the Cabal. One of the five main factions in the Space Program, named Solar Warden, is allied with them now, and they are working with the Alliance on earth, but never the Cabal.

I had mistakenly said on Coast they had some contact with the Cabal and they corrected it.

They actually gave me some intriguing personal information. The other main thing they said was that Cabal people were defecting over into the Alliance and altering the plans. The Cabal people are pushing for “instantaneous violence” to solve the problem.

This is not going to be allowed.

Apparently the Avians are now “putting on the brakes” and “slowing things down a bit,” as it was about to go really wild, really fast, from what they were saying.

The key is that the Avians want us to move into a loving and peaceful world. They want this transition, similarly, to be as peaceful as possible.

That’s as much as I know now. I do not for a minute believe the insider was lying to me. He was deeply shaken and profoundly moved by this experience.

– David

Comment by dwilcock on March 3, 2015 @ 12:30 am

I should also say that originally he was supposed to go through the Space Program people first before being brought to an area where the Blue Avians would meet with him.

They had made it clear that he had “huge holes” in his “security” papers, that this was “not protocol,” and that there would be “disciplinary action” for what he had done (i.e. talking to me and leaking data online.)

He was very concerned about this and I didn’t know if he was going to come back alive. He was already grabbed, disciplined and tortured in December, so this looked like another round that could be even worse.

Anyway, he was supposedly going to get picked up at 3AM, three nights ago now. That didn’t happen.

Before the pickup was supposed to occur, he told me the Blue Avians had asked for him by name. This apparently was the first time they had ever spoken to the Cabal directly.

Once he told me this, I said he needed to re-frame the whole thing and not look at it as a negative. In fact, if these people are who they appear to be, it was a VERY positive event — and puts him in a remarkable position.

Without the help of the “Sphere Beings,” as they are called, the Alliance wouldn’t be able to accomplish this. There are apparently four races of Sphere Beings but the Blue Avians are the only ones that are visible at this time.

The 3AM meeting was canceled for no apparent reason and rescheduled to the same time the next night. In the meantime he had gone from abject fear to inspiration and confidence.

What ultimately ended up happening was a firefly-sized purple light appeared in his room. It pulled him out of his physical body and the entire meeting happened in the astral. His wife knew something was going to happen and when, and said that he was in a “weird trance state” while this was happening. She was very excited about it and it was obviously not something that could have been faked.

I feel like I have nothing to lose by sharing this. The Avians told him (and me by proxy) to go forward and share this, and that any ridicule we faced was “of absolutely no significance.”

So there you have it.

– David

Comment by dwilcock on March 3, 2015 @ 3:16 am

No one is asking anyone to give their power away.

The Blue Avians appear to be the same Ra that delivered the Law of One.

They started out as a positive source — which were drawn as the hawk-headed “Gods” well after they left — and were quickly misconstrued as negative.

They repeatedly say in the Law of One that the hawk is their symbol.

They also talk about the bird as a symbol of the “winged messenger” or angel.

The Hopis have an engaging legend about being rescued by “bird people.” Then you have the very clear Egyptian paintings. Then you have the “Tengu,” or bird-men that were seen in Japan.

When Luke met these people the last time, they all introduced themselves by name, and every name started with the same prefix, which sounded either like “Rey” or “Rawl,” from what he remembers. This was another compelling suggestion.

I have had multiple insider confirmations now on the spheres coming in. This is of great concern to the Cabal.

When people say shaming things, my response is “would you rather I not share this at all?” As weird as it is, and I totally get that it’s “high strangeness” to say the least, this is all coming from insiders who have absolutely proven their credibility.

I do not know if we are ever going to actually see the Blue Avians. This group works behind the scenes. There is a huge “learning curve” for people to understand the scope and variety of ET life that is out there.

However, if the Snowden documents contain tons of data on the Secret Space Program, then we may be in store for a wild ride. That would be the closest we would get to a confirmation that this data about the spheres is correct.

My own intuitive abilities have validated that this is true information. This included yesterday putting it together and realizing this group was Ra, then being told “Go outside now” and there was a rainbow. Then later I walked, connected even more dots and there was a much bigger rainbow in a completely separate location.

Synchronicities, dreams, et cetera… it’s all coming together.

BTW, one of the things that has made the Cabal so upset is the Blue Avians have short-circuited them and have gone directly out and contacted the people. This can come in the form of a visible orb of light in the room. Most of the people getting this are being “downloaded” some sort of information that they do not consciously recall yet. Others are getting open communication.

So there you have it.

– David

Comment by dwilcock on March 3, 2015 @ 3:35 am

All I can say is this is absolutely real. The people I am talking to about this are definitely not lying. We literally thought Luke might die, or at the very least be tortured, from having this meeting. The Cabal was very, very angry about it.

Then it was an intriguing twist that after I increased his “vibration” through inspiring him to see this invitation as positive, they were then able to pull him into an OBE instead of needing him physically there in person.

They also impressed upon him the need to eat a diet with a “much higher vibration” and did not give specifics, leaving it to me to tell him about the weaponization of the food supply by the Cabal and why you should avoid wheat, refined sugar, processed and pre-packaged food, fried food, conventional produce, et cetera.

Their goal is to ensure that the “cycles” of war, pain and fear do not continue, and that we move into a loving society. For me the most interesting new thing in light of this was that I was told BEFORE this update that Cabal elements had recently entered the Alliance — this is what the Blue Avians said — and then you have Ben saying William is cutting a deal with the Asians.

This would make a great episodic TV show or film if written properly!

– David

Comment by dwilcock on March 3, 2015 @ 4:05 am

The weirdest thing about the Blue Avians, from the Space Program perspective, is they do not need any technology. If they want to go somewhere, they just appear there. This is exactly what Ra says they are like at their level.

For this same reason, it seems clear that they could project themselves into whatever form they choose, and have chosen this form for its various symbolic characteristics.

It’s going to come out anyway, so I will also say that the Blue Avians confirmed I was one of the people they have been in contact with.

I think a great number of us have had some degree of “downloading” from these angelic beings already, whether we realize it or not.

We knew Ra was one of two key groups managing Earth’s transformation, but I never expected they would make such a dramatic “in person” appearance at the end of the cycle like this. "

– David
    Last edited by Aspen; 6th March 2015 at 04:11.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Dawn (6th March 2015), DNA (6th March 2015)

29. Link to Post #95
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Quote (And now, I'm going to hit the "post quick reply" button, and you and Bill and anyone else can all read my words - which I stand by - at the same time. What I'm feeling at this moment is kinda stupid for spending my time creating this and my previous post. Nothing I say is going to convince some people that their fantasy of mindless, obedient, sycophantic mods and admins is about as far from the truth as can be. So, continue to enjoy your fantasy, and the bluebirdmen fantasy too. I don't intend to add any more to - or subtract from - this thread again.)
    I'd feel kinda stupid if I spent my time that way as well, I agree with that opinion sir.

I don't necessarily agree with the particular opinion of DNA's you quoted, but have heard from folks that do. Perhaps you should share your facts in a way that come off less abrasive and defensive if you'd like to actually try convince anyone who might be on the fence...or were you just ranting your disgust those you've already convinced yourself you cannot sway (which you seem to imply is anyone who doesn't see how obvious your "facts" are, hence your "feeling kinda stupid")?

And I for one am not "miffed" at all that you scoffed at the beliefs you find ridiculous, though thought it was pretty...abrasive, maybe condenscending/arrogant and borderline mean how you did it

30. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.ca/

from GoodETxSGs blog. He seems to be saying that he and others have been receiving information from the Blue Avians and he says that of the many people on earth receiving downloads that it is not to our conscious mind, but the download is to our Higher Self. One indication that you may be receiving a download is if you are seeing blue, violet or indigo orbs. They can be of various sizes. He is also saying that the beings from the various orbs are 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th density.
    I would also like to apologize to GoodETxSG if he was offended by the heading of this thread. I chose it so that it would stand out on this site, not to ridicule him. I feel quite calm about believing in and keeping my mind open to the possibility of the real existence of the Blue Avians and wish him and every person and being out there every success in endeavours to bring about peace and a world where the majority are living in service to others. . . . . and am certainly trying to do that myself.

"There are many who are being visited by "Blue, Indigo & Violet Orb Beings" who have seemed to just present themselves and disappear. They have actually been presenting themselves in order to communicate with those persons subconscious or "Higher Selves" and not directly to these people "Consciously".

These people have reported seeing these (Blue, Indigo & Violet) "Orb's" appearing in their presence between the size of "Ping Pong Balls" and "Medicine Balls" and "Pulsing" then leaving their presence.

There will be much more information coming in the near future about these "Sphere Beings" and their "Allies" from myself and other sources. However there are a few sources that are putting out some disinformation about these "Sphere Beings" and their "Allies"... Even some of the "Elite" were confused about who they were in the beginning believing them to be the return of "Their Gods"

" We don't quite know why these 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th Density beings have arrived with these spheres. They have shown that they don't need craft and "Materialize" OR "Appear" where ever they wish without warning. They have shown through their advanced Consciousness their ability to manipulate states of matter and even teleport individuals and items at will. There are theories that these Spheres have a purpose involving the transport of 3/4 D Beings in large numbers. This has been neither confirmed or denied at this point. One thing is certain, the various SSP's haven't been able to fully bend their 3/4 D minds around what is going on with much more data than those attempting to "Dis-inform" down here. I don't expect them to get much further no matter how advanced they believe themselves to be. Our brains or minds just do not work this way especially with the limitations we place on the "Verse".
    Last edited by Aspen; 6th March 2015 at 04:41.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Agape (6th March 2015), DNA (6th March 2015), HaveBlue (11th March 2015), Maunagarjana (6th March 2015)

32. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

This Luke (Wilcock mentioned it) , Is the same person as our ex-Avalonian GoodETxSG?

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th March 2015 at 10:13. Reason: edited out the accidental reference to GoodETxSG's real name
    Love and Hope

33. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

I've noticed some of the G's disgruntled comments ''on the other site'' and I think it's where the problem rests ,
    not in the out-worldliness of his information , not at all for me .

It's the 'reinforcement' and 'assertion' being imposed on the information and others , trying to force them to take his information without questioning ,
    and irrational ( forgive me ) self-grandeur about an ability to explain things he currently can't , missing solid backgrounds in science .
    I suppose that if his 'contacts' were sentient they'd upgrade him - if that's possible - I'm not sure it is , with certain individuals .

Anyone looking to here 'from outside' should realise that 'ufology' is a 'mine field' . As if this planet wasn't a 'mine field' enough .

I say because I've suffered through this too much, due to my own ET mind and memories, events that were very real - with 'headers and footers' , and despite being in the know I had to swallow humiliation on mass scale ,
    just about from everybody .
    I have years of spiritual practise behind me , and backgrounds in science too , it both allowed me to accept the 'ordeal' to some extent though sometimes the 'rift' is straight killing me .

Some of the nonsense being claimed about various ET entities/races includes the way they look upon humans ,
    and how they're interested and involved in human events and history . I am putting things as plainly as can , risking grammar mistakes but it's my heart causing this not my 'mind' .

What most people fail to realise is how 'distanced' any of these 'other beings' are in reality . How difficult it is to approach human 'plane of existence' .
    Yes the analogy between human and animal intelligence serves its purpose though it's not accurate analogy either .

Human imagination does play a huge role here , 100% . On the human side , we imagine 'we talk' . In reality , we maybe don't but it doesn't really make a difference . The conscious present , time-space interaction aspect , between two distant intelligencies is strong enough to change you forever .

I have had 'direct ET encounters' . About handful in my life , the rest were more distant communications . I enjoyed all of them despite the after effects and atmosphere of strangeness that followed - from human side , mostly .

What I can sum up is that 'their mentality' ( and physiognomy and all else ) is star away from human one . They don't come to 'save ' anybody here unless they can understand us much better .
    They're great scientists and /or spiritualists at the same time , too advanced to see us as 'equals' .

There's too much misinformation circling about these entities and encounters for it to make a good sense .
    But if someone wishes to keep to 'facts' about it, you need to be subtle and use very subtle discernment , applied to the way YOU are experiencing IT, first of all .

Your 'dream about ETs' maybe your very human dream . Your 'true ET experience' may look like meeting with giant cabbage ( without sarcasm ) .
    It's not always that way but on human side, the imaginative faculty plays one of the biggest roles and most humans can't 'unsub' from their imaginings - unless - unless - you have something like years of zen meditation training , even then , everyone is different . You don't know 90% things about your own self and what lies on the bottom of your own mind , what to speak about any others .

The truth is 'we do not know' . Fancying or glimpsing certain informations is perfectly fine but you need to 'loose the reins' and allow yourself further possibilities ..

it's in the openness to possibilities where evolution and 'upgrade' happens , and if you want real one you need to be real with things too even if it's bit hard .

From interstellar communications between sentient beings point of view - conscience and emotion play greater role - than admitted here , even among scientists ,
    people often fail for the idea that 'intelligence' equals technology and computers and AI.
    It's so far from the truth as you can get, to your own harm . Technologies are just fine if they serve you well . Hammer is a 'technology' . If you use it well or kill your neighbour depends entirely on you .

Who you are is important . You need to RISE in your understanding and conscience to the sentient level of entities who can feel for each other ,
    look with dignity , don't touch . It's what you do on good visits. You are not here to manipulate events.
    You look and admire the beauty, that's what you do . You try to understand because it's so exciting to meet another intelligent life in the Universe .

The most important criterium for me, us all , at the end , is 'can we respect and understand each other' .
    It's so subtle . Like love . I look to your eyes and want to know if you love me . I want to feel that , without mistake, without pretence , I employ all my intelligence apparatus to discern whether you're good and honest .

It's all that is important . Whether we give each other a present or not ... you made it thousands of light years through Space .. to see me , what more can I wish for .

Oh well . I hope someone can get me right ..

I think Blue Bird .

Far from trying to mock/knock down anybody.

Peace

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Aspen (7th March 2015), Calz (6th March 2015), Gardener (6th March 2015), ginnyk (7th March 2015), InCiDeR (7th March 2015), nicktobias7 (8th March 2015), Olaf (6th March 2015), Omni (6th March 2015), PurpleLama (6th March 2015), Sierra (6th March 2015), Ultima Thule (6th March 2015), Wind (6th March 2015)

35. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)

I've noticed some of the G's disgruntled comments ''on the other site''

Dunno about anyone else ... but I don't find it constructive to have moderation threats regarding information posted on another forum.

We are collectively trying to arrive at some "truths" and perhaps offer solutions.

Why is that a "bad" thing?

I grow tired of needing to scrutinize my posts such that no one no where will be offended.

Cannot we of like minded people rise above this???

Is not the goal to unite humanity?

Can we not set aside the divide and conquer meme between forums ... much less religions and races???

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Agape (6th March 2015), Aspen (7th March 2015), DNA (6th March 2015), Gardener (6th March 2015), HaveBlue (11th March 2015), Russ1959 (8th March 2015), Wind (6th March 2015)

37. Link to Post #100
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Bill's post showed the scientific impossibility of the premise.
    No, it didn't...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 5 15 17 LastLast