+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst 1 7 17

Thread: Blue Avians

1. Link to Post #321
    United States Avalon Member Wes Penre's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Blue Avians

I know that most people on this forum are sick and tired of discussing Corey Goode, and I apologize beforehand if my input here is annoying in that sense, but I just felt I needed to make at least one input (and who knows? What I’m about to write might already have been discussed--I haven't gone through all the Corey material on this forum). And after all, Corey and David are still out there, so the info needs to be discussed continuously, IMO.

Obviously, Corey and David have a big fan club, and many are intrigued by Corey's story. People don't get intrigued if there isn't any truth to it, of course. However, does it matter whether the majority of it would be true, if the core message in the story is disinfo and will lead people astray? The core message, the way I see it, is the Blue Avians, the Sphere Beings, and the ascension process.

Who is to say that the Blue Avians and the Sphere Beings are not projections/inserts from manipulative forces from other dimensions playing both sides in this drama? From their hidden perspective, they can create any situation they wish, and most military people in the SSP will think it is the real deal (except a few who know the truth—or part of the truth).

I don't know how many people picked up on this, but when Corey Goode was "GoodETxSG" on this forum, he made the following statement when discussing David Wilcock:
    "His EGO, self worship/prophet syndrome (Fed by weak minded people all over the world, it would be a struggle for anyone!) as well as over dependence on the "RA Material" (ROOT Luciferian belief system material found within some of it) has raised my eye brow here and there..."
    [ Ref: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ian#post707739 ]
    This was on July 26th, 2013, and there Corey implied that he was somewhat familiar with the RA Material, claiming that it's to some degree Luciferian. However, when interviewed by Wilcock, Corey denied that he had read the RA Material, and didn't know anything in particular about it. He later said, in a more recent interview session, that he now ordered the books, but they were so dense that he had a difficult time plowing through them. Wilcock, on his end, constantly made comments that he thought the Blue Avians and the RA beings are one and the same.

Corey asked his BA contact about this, but the BA only repeated his name, not revealing anything one way or the other. Recently, however, Corey said that his BA contact just now finally acknowledged that they are the RA beings.

Corey now also says that he has been able to read at least some of the RA Material, and that the RA Material makes sense when it comes to the Blue Avians. That's interesting when we look at it in perspective. In 2013, he said they were Luciferian, implying that he was familiar with the material already then.

For argument's sake, let's pretend that the BA's and the RA beings are the same. In that case I would say, beware! The Ra beings' entire message was that they are going to HARVEST people who are 51% STO. How does that relate to us being our own saviors? If we just remain anxious about whether we are of the 51% or not, and we concentrate on how to get there, we might be "saved." Hmm...if that's not a distraction, I don't know what is. More fear mongering, divide and conquering, and Elitism, IMO, which keeps us from focusing on more relevant things. This would be a typical method of both the Elite and the ETs that control them (and also seem to be controlling Corey Goode and the rest of the team up there, by manipulating them--with or without Corey's knowledge—and mind controlling them).

The ET force that controls this reality is playing us like a violin--they know exactly how to play humans against each other. Even the brightest of humans are incredibly dumbed down by this ET force, and it's child's play to move the chess pieces in their favor. They have the intelligence, the technologies, and the cloaking from being interdimensionals.

This entire Blue Avian/RA Material part, which seems to be a major part of the subject, to me serves a purpose that is not the least in humanity's best interest. More manipulation in disguise of a 'full disclosure,' which btw is always pushed into the future when we think it's near; the reason being that now ALL parties apparently must agree to a full disclosure--even the "evil Dracos," who don't agree, obviously. Hmm again... The Dracos, btw, whom Corey hints at being artificial intelligence. If they are even real, in relation to Corey's story, their being AI makes sense.

Anyway, some food for thought, perhaps. As someone else on this forum wrote, "nothing is what it seems."
    Last edited by Wes Penre; 5th October 2016 at 22:00.
    "Knowledge is the antidote for fear." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th October 2016), Bluegreen (7th October 2016), DNA (5th October 2016), findingneo (22nd January 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th October 2016), Omni (7th October 2016), Pam (6th October 2016)

3. Link to Post #322
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

All good points that I agree with 100%. It's true this material needs to be rehashed occasionally, as new people are discovering it every day. On the other hand, how many actually believe the Blue Avians hoax? Maybe two dozen worldwide? A couple of hundred maximum. I won't waste energy worrying about a tiny New Age cargo cult in the corner of the internet.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Biff (6th October 2016), DNA (5th October 2016), fourty-two (6th October 2016)

5. Link to Post #323
    Thanks

I decided to delete this post because I consider it being off topic. I will probably post more in another thread soon.
    Last edited by Wes Penre; 7th October 2016 at 11:55. Reason: Deleted--off topic.

6. Link to Post #324
    Thanks

I decided to delete this post because I consider it being off topic. I will probably post more in another thread soon.
    Last edited by Wes Penre; 7th October 2016 at 11:55. Reason: Deleted--off topic.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Wes Penre For This Post:

Pam (6th October 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst 1 7 17