+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Escape From Hell

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default Re: Escape From Hell

Quote Posted by OMG (here)
    BTW: If everything is a conspiracy, a program, brain washed indoctrination, or created/controlled genetically, etc, what is there to hold onto that is Real, Inviolate and within our ability to use and Be? And from what authority/power does anyone who claims Truth have?

Not everything is a conspiracy and all that. Love is real. How we feel is real. Our souls are real. Even physicality is real IMHO. This world is full of psy ops, sure. But we mustn't(IMHO) allow that to get us down, that is what the intended design is for in ways.

I think this quote sums up a response to your question(s) pretty good:
    "We have to learn how to stay in a good yet unruly mood as we overthrow the cockeyed mass hallucination that is mistakenly referred to as reality."

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (5th March 2015), Jake (4th March 2015), Joe Sustaire (5th March 2015), Limor Wolf (18th March 2015), Roseheart (18th March 2015), Shezbeth (5th March 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

satan is not a person, it's a force. the destructive force that opposes the creative force. none can exist without the other. we decide if we create or destroy, if we rise as souls or waste lives for nothing, and so we feed either the one force or the other in us.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Gardener (17th March 2015), Innocent Warrior (5th March 2015), Joe Sustaire (5th March 2015), Omni (5th March 2015), Shezbeth (5th March 2015), Wind (6th March 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Jesus Christ epitomizes Love and that has something major to do with why he is so important spirtually. But there seems to be something more...

If you listen to John Ramirez's testimony he names other main religions (many which promote love) and says they are all either Satanic or their practitioners were easily killed by his rituals. Even some so-called Christians.

The KEY is a personal relationship with Jesus Christ not a false appearance of having one...

P.s. I remember reading a while ago about a MUFON state director who said MUFON would never publicly admit it but in every case he ever studied the ONLY 100% guarantee that you would not be abducted or that you would be released by the abductors was when they called out in the name of Jesus Christ.

What is a personal relationship with Jesus? I hear that all the time and sincerely want to know.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th March 2015), Jake (5th March 2015), JRS (5th March 2015), Roseheart (18th March 2015), Shezbeth (5th March 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

BTW: If everything is a conspiracy, a program, brain washed indoctrination, or created/controlled genetically, etc, what is there to hold onto that is Real, Inviolate and within our ability to use and Be? And from what authority/power does anyone who claims Truth have?

To not mistake the medium for the message. Even though they are one and the same.

This 'universe' is made up of the confluence point of dimensional crossings. That is what quantum structure is.

The medium is information, intelligence and consciousness, in that order.

If you feel dis-empowered, then, you are. if you feel empowered, then, you are. Not mind over matter but that mind and matter are inseparably one.

And that if we do not cease identifying with the vehicle, then, well, nothing will come of us.

When we cease identifying ourselves with the vehicle, then instinct ends it's rule and intelligence and consciousness and growth....can begin.

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein
    Last edited by Carmody; 6th March 2015 at 03:16.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Gardener (17th March 2015), gripreaper (6th March 2015), thunder24 (6th March 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

About the boasting. Some experiences shared here on the forum may also be perceived as boastful.

I can't determine the truth of either this case or others. If you believe it, it will be true for you and if you don't, it won't.

When extraordinary things happen, for people who haven't had such experience before, it may be either an interesting account (to maybe be considered) or plain boasting (to maybe be set aside), depending on how they choose to deal with that information. Also focus on information contained within a (perceived) boast.

I'm still thinking about what is useful/necessary/appropriate to divulge after any collaboration comes to an end (professional, marital, etc.).

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Omni (6th March 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

According to the wespenre papers he claims the Annunaki / reptiles likely wrote the bible and that Jesus was Marduk, the son of Lucifer/ Enki/ Poseideon. Furthermore he's linked the same story to all the other religions as well. That'll go down well with Islamist.

If this is true we've been inadvertently worshiping Lucifer, just great, lol. Although I always struggled with worshiping anyone. Might explain why the Elites and Vatican are Satanists though.

According to Dr Richard Allan Millar the belief in God is effectively an implanted thought where we get comfort from the belief in a higher being that will save us if all else fails.

However having a 'god like mind' which pursues truth, justice, righteousness and compassion is a preferable belief system for me, where peaceful evolution and cultural growth is preferable to destruction.

Ignoring past life memories and knowledge, you could rightly argue that those beliefs came from our parents and the teachings of Christ in the first place and without them we'd be no better than the dark Cabal and Reptilians, but, what is to say that that was not intentional to control the masses and keep them from rebelling against their masters, where violence and murder was wrong and against the law, where worshiping Satan was a sin, where witches were burnt at the stake, whilst at the same time these same rulers have been doing those very things for thousands of years

12. The Following User Says Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Omni (6th March 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Two things that he said that stuck with me:

- the organisational skills of these groups. Another ex-satanist - he has these very long lectures on symbolism, can't recall name - said a similar thing.

- the images of saints that you could buy in that store and that demons use it to manifest themselves.

Both Judaism and Islam do not portray God and prophets, it's forbidden because - in the latter - every portrayal would do injustice. I don't know of a similar prohibition in Christianity. It is common to find portrayals of every kind (statue, painting,...) in Christian churches and Maria with Jesus figurines in Christian households.

I would think that if indeed these images pose the danger that he says they do and if in the end Christianity saved him, logically it should be the first to forbid these portrayals.

At the same time he made the deduction that if his magic did not work on Christians, the one protecting Christians must be the All Mighty. You can't blame him for observing anomalies in things that are otherwise pretty predictable.

The question remains: what is the meaning of the deviance that he observed?

For him it was obvious but not everyone agrees. So then, what would you understand it to mean?

14. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Jesus Christ epitomizes Love and that has something major to do with why he is so important spirtually. But there seems to be something more...

If you listen to John Ramirez's testimony he names other main religions (many which promote love) and says they are all either Satanic or their practitioners were easily killed by his rituals. Even some so-called Christians.

The KEY is a personal relationship with Jesus Christ not a false appearance of having one...

P.s. I remember reading a while ago about a MUFON state director who said MUFON would never publicly admit it but in every case he ever studied the ONLY 100% guarantee that you would not be abducted or that you would be released by the abductors was when they called out in the name of Jesus Christ.

What is a personal relationship with Jesus? I hear that all the time and sincerely want to know.

Maybe a personal relationship with Jesus Christ means that we strive to immolate his unique archetypical example. And similar to how a father protects their child, until they reach a state of self reliance and sufficiency, you would allow JC and GOD to protect you through faith, while at the same time not being limiting in your free growth by them. After all it seems there are always people/beings more mature or advanced in some areas…not that this should continue or ultimately be our destiny.

It’s also been said that when you live within certain ethical or moral protocols you become the vibration of those protocols. So I imagine JC vibrates (pardon the overly used expression) within a certain band width and those that align with his vibration are cared for within that shield of protection.

Of course the big question is if we live within JC’s sphere of influence does this somehow limit our ability to progress ourselves?

I suggest we NOT just listen to people’s verbal or rational arguments. But see what they actually offer in terms of real POWER or accomplishment in order to determine what vibration and sphere they operate from. However, this is a bit tricky to do on a forum when you can’t personally interact with people. Especially since some people strive for and have great power in the written word-symbols.

Yet I would surmise that most people here all live within a relatively small and similar band width of knowledge and power and thus argue or agree over issues that will not endow them with extraordinary “anything” except that so called puffed up knowledge.

So when we hear of Gods, masters, extraterrestrials, or secret government people what do they ALL have in common? POWER over and beyond the conventional power of ourselves or others. And by “power” I personally include everything relevant to beneficial progression, including love, peace, joy, etc. Although there are those who have lots of power (or what I call “force”) and have little to no love.

As such I like the humans who achieved the master like status (not master in the sense of slave and master or those that progress by utilizing “force” over others) as they do so organically and are not bound by technology alone since they operate from more of a spiritual axiom (such as the Immortal Siddhas). These beings are way beyond the band width of knowledge and power of most who wrote on forums and who will all die, without being able to consciously transcend, within a relatively small time frame from each other.

Last edited by OMG; 6th March 2015 at 17:45.

15. Link to Post #29
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by t2016 (here)
    Russian probe hear screaming wailing entrance to hell? Translate from Chinese
    See this thread: projectavalon.net/Hellsound-from-siberia-diggings

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Mike (7th March 2015)

17. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,572 times in 5,713 posts

Ramirez was ranked the 3rd most prominent satanist in new york??? was that by the coaches poll or the associated press? a vote conducted by our friends over at satan.com?

sorry, couldnt resist. seriously, how the hell do you rank satanists though?

interesting timing that i came across this thread, as i just watched 'deliver us from evil' starring eric bana. pretty good movie. based on true story. check out the trailer:

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Shezbeth (10th March 2015)

19. Link to Post #31
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

GovernmentLikeProductions is a Tavistock mind-F experiment.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

Shezbeth (11th March 2015)

21. Link to Post #32
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Q: What is there to hold onto that is real?
    A: Nothing that is outside... The misery found in this world is so you turn your attention away from what you see outwardly, and turn your attention inwardly. This is where one finds what is there that is more real to hold onto.

A religion that promotes only love (one side of the coin) is not truly religious. Man/woman is made up both ends of the spectrum. To only want to identify with one end of the spectrum - 'love', and deny that one is also 'hate', then one is living a lie. To refuse to accept the fact that you are composed of both ends of the spectrum - the negative qualities, as well as the positive qualities...

Without understanding this, one will be setting himself up to fail. As the 'negative', that which is being denied, unaccepted, unwanted, these things will ultimately come back to haunt you. To deny the negative to express itself, will cause it to come back with a vengeance in seeking that expression, in an attempt to balance the books. Because the individual, in an effort to be only a "good" person, is denying that he is also a "bad" person - this causes the books to become unbalanced.

With such a philosophy, morality, the negative is simply & ultimately pushed into the subconscious, in an attempt to control it from it being expressed. It will lay there until enough pressure builds to where it is unable to be controlled any longer. One will ultimately lose control. That which has been denied will manifest suddenly in an explosive way. One will, perhaps, come to say, "The devil made me do it." As if that will be the enough of an excuse - to let oneself off the hook.

Suggestion: make efforts to allow the negative to express itself without harming others, trespassing on others, this is key - this is acting in a civilized manner. It takes intelligence to understand one's own mechanism, to be creative in keeping one's mental & physical body healthy & in a state of well-being.
    Last edited by turiya; 10th March 2015 at 03:44.

22. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Please note, I am not necessarily endorsing the underlying views of the following, yet still present them as suitable (and amusing) counterpoint.

< WARNING - Adult Language >

23. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Oh dear, I am quite certain there were several more posts to this thread (another page IIRC),.... A pity there was no mention of the omission in the 'History of Moderator Actions thread'.

Its always funny what doesn't get mentioned isn't it? ^_~

Surely its because of all the reforumatting (as in reformatting the forum) and nothing else,....
    Last edited by Shezbeth; 17th March 2015 at 08:27.

24. Link to Post #35
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Quote Posted by FA (here)
    Oh dear, I am quite certain there were several more posts to this thread (another page IIRC),.... A pity there was no mention of the omission in the 'History of Moderator Actions thread'.

Its always funny what doesn't get mentioned isn't it? ^_~

Surely its because of all the reforumatting (as in reformatting the forum) and nothing else,....
    Somethings don't get mentioned in the 'History of Moderator Actions thread' because we're lazy bastards.

Somethings don't get mentioned because they did not happen ... as in this case ... there have been no posts omitted, hidden, or otherwise deleted from this thread. None. Ever ... so far.

(About a dozen posts above have been edited, by their original authors, in the various minor ways commonly seen as posters refine their posts.)
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th March 2015 at 10:12.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (17th March 2015), Dennis Leahy (17th March 2015), Limor Wolf (17th March 2015), Mike (17th March 2015), onawah (17th March 2015), RunningDeer (17th March 2015)

26. Link to Post #36
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

That IS odd. I distinctly recall that my Tim Minchin post was quoted by another member in a later post, because I changed the link to the video after it was quoted and included a P.S. about how 'everything is better with an orchestra'. Later, I distinctly recall explaining some of the subtlety of my choice to include the song.

I could go on,.... ^_~

Must be my imagination tho,....
    Last edited by Shezbeth; 17th March 2015 at 19:10.

27. Link to Post #37
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    [...] there have been no posts omitted, hidden, or otherwise deleted from this thread. None. Ever ...
    I've been following this thread since the beginning and I totally second that.

Most probably.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Jean-Marie (17th March 2015)

29. Link to Post #38
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

That IS odd. I distinctly recall that my Tim Minchin post was quoted by another member in a later post, because I changed the link to the video after it was quoted and included a P.S. about how 'everything is better with an orchestra'. Later, I distinctly recall explaining some of the subtlety of my choice to include the song.

I could go on,.... ^_~

Your post #33, above, the one with the Tim Minchin youtube video, has never been edited, by you or anyone else, as you can see for yourself.

However your Are You Offended? -- Post #22, on a different thread, but also with a Tim Minchin video, has been edited by yourself, as you describe here.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (17th March 2015), Jean-Marie (17th March 2015), onawah (17th March 2015)

31. Link to Post #39
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Wow. I've made some mistakes in my day, but THAT was one for the record books.
    Yet another reason for me to spend a bit more time STFU'ing,....

Seriously,... may it be that this has been an amusing gaffe, 'cuz I'm beside myself with embarrassment right now. This was like the time in Jr. High (hint: required same-sex showers, and I tried to get in and out before the class showed up,... FAIL),....

32. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Violet (here)
    Two things that he said that stuck with me:

- the organisational skills of these groups. Another ex-satanist - he has these very long lectures on symbolism, can't recall name - said a similar thing.

- the images of saints that you could buy in that store and that demons use it to manifest themselves.

Both Judaism and Islam do not portray God and prophets, it's forbidden because - in the latter - every portrayal would do injustice. I don't know of a similar prohibition in Christianity. It is common to find portrayals of every kind (statue, painting,...) in Christian churches and Maria with Jesus figurines in Christian households.

I would think that if indeed these images pose the danger that he says they do and if in the end Christianity saved him, logically it should be the first to forbid these portrayals.

At the same time he made the deduction that if his magic did not work on Christians, the one protecting Christians must be the All Mighty. You can't blame him for observing anomalies in things that are otherwise pretty predictable.

The question remains: what is the meaning of the deviance that he observed?

For him it was obvious but not everyone agrees. So then, what would you understand it to mean?
    The 'power' so to speak, is in you. There is no god. thus that statement: I am god, you are god, this is god.

There is just people, with a collective energetic state, with minimal similarities in focus and flow. Both god and lucifer independently stated that they cannot exist without the connection to the people, their belief, in effect.

Energy flows where focus goes, is the key. (insert here: long talk on physics, time, energy, etc)

The Tibetan training of the monks, in the creation of a Tulpa.

Thus, god, lucifer, and so on, are collective energetic tulpas. (emergent from the avatar baseline programming, the mini me, the ego peak of autonomous programming subsystems, the origin point of the internal idea of voice in the head)

Which is why energy stealing dimensionals (they are from places similar to where the 'you' in [protruding out of] the avatar comes from) would desire to control large groups of people, and direct their flow of energies. The why of the idea of reptilian shape-shifters in the basement of the Vatican.

This place, this dimension, it is a flow system of energetic differentials, that organizes into patterns we call elements, and so on. This, due to geometric resonance aspects of the 2d field fundamentals in integration. Waves, particles, and so on. Next up is the energetic form of differential arising as intelligence, or being, self awareness. This occurs in different angles,, different layers of angles, which is part of what we like to call dark matter, it is the integration in geometric function of the other dimensional potentials. thus the ley lines, the over unity, the psychic sensitivities, the spiritual connection to matter we call human bodies, and so on.

Since it is a different angular integration of geometrically coupled resonances, these other dimensions, some of what we call 'values' (numbers)... are inverted. In those other dimensions, which we integrate with, the capacity for matter is not paramount, the capacity for energetic coupling to form being, reflective intelligence, that is paramount.

From this place we call the 3d matter universe, those energies of intelligence are coupled to this space. This is how we end up with a a finalized form of a 'spirit', tied to a 'avatar', as a coupled resonance system.

This why I say, that:

It is you, it is all on you.

It is the vehicle, the avatar ....that has instinctual animal drive systems that form the thought channels and thought processes, and they drive the avatar to deal with externalized thought patterns. It is the ego system, that highest level of subconscious autonomous avatar programming, the internal little me, the mini me.... that creates the idea of a separate from you entity called 'god', nothing more. it does it by being the channel and filter of thought formation and flow, both in and out. Your body is an organic programmed (and programmable) machine, designed as a system of dimensional integration. 'Incarnation', is what we call it.

The sooner 'people' understand this, the sooner they'll be capable of going clear and being independent of this whole mess...as a consciousness protrusion into this space.

to clarify, 99.999% or more of computer users cannot pick up a computer and design all the software to run it. when you come to the idea of 'protruding' into this 3d universe, from other geometrically aligned and resonantly complimentary spaces/dimensions... you'd have to do it with a preprogrammed vehicle, or avatar. So we gain entry into experiencing this realm, via avatars which are pre-programmed, and then we go from there, and build our experiences and 'life in time' in this space. we learn how to run this avatar thing, from the newborn stage on up.

Some people just play games on/with their 'computer', some get get very serious and try to evolve their connectivity, to grow it, and so on.

The universe, the multidimensional universe, is, for lack of a better term, alive, alive with consciousness. this coupled thing called you that protrudes in this space/place/plane/dimensions, just happens to be experiencing in a spot where the idea of 'matter' and linear unidirectional time, as an overall set of primary integrating functions (due to angular summing of 'energies' [the summing is the energetic formation])... appears to be the dominant factors.

In all seriousness...Nothing more (just the above). That's it.

Once we get past, individually and collectively past the avatar ruling the thought formation, when the autonomous system of the avatar/ego drive control is put away, when we take off those training wheels....

This is what we find.

For reasons of operational safety and overall functionality... the autonomous system of avatar control, has an extreme grip, and extreme integration. The intrepid explorer of self, will indeed find this and will have to find their own way out of the avatar having such extreme control of 'self'.

This takes one to the next stage, of the idea of an 'out of kilter', modified avatar, one that is NOT where it is supposed to be, and it has been altered for an extreme and subtle control, of the overall situation, of dimensional integration with said avatar. The idea of control and energy harvesting. Or a custom built machine, an autonomous labour device that has been found to be handy for 'soul inclusion', a euphemism for dimensional integration into this place.

That we are in a cross dimensional war (and highest level, most difficult level... cross dimensional school/university) to free this avatar system from the bastardization that has occurred, in this very specific case and place that we call planet earth, sol, milky way, etc.
    Last edited by Carmody; 18th March 2015 at 14:24.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Gardener (18th March 2015), Hervé (18th March 2015), panopticon (18th March 2015), skyflower (22nd March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast