+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Escape From Hell

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Default Escape From Hell

After reading a couple of posts recently in different threads, I realized that some people still believe this matter is nonsense, so I decided to post this thread to help some people wake up about this issue...

Ex Satan Worshipper John Ramirez Testimony

http://youtu.be/I11L71PD3Lw (37 min.)

Published on 10/29/2014

John Ramirez was ranked the third highest devil worshiper in New York. He received his orders directly from Satan himself.
    Last edited by Camilo; 4th March 2015 at 00:37.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

EdithGibbs (4th March 2015), Heyoka_11 (4th March 2015), JRS (4th March 2015), Jules (11th March 2015), justntime2learn (6th March 2015), Mu2143 (4th March 2015), Omni (4th March 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Default Re: Escape From Hell

I like this escape hatch!

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I watched this video probably two weeks ago.....not to say whether or not I believed his story or not.......im honestly not sure either way....what made you camilo a believer that what he said was truthful?

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to robinr1 For This Post:

Atlas (6th March 2015), justntime2learn (6th March 2015), Shezbeth (4th March 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

you just cannot make these things up.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EdithGibbs For This Post:

Camilo (4th March 2015), Jules (11th March 2015), justntime2learn (6th March 2015), Mu2143 (4th March 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Quote Posted by Camilo (here)
    After reading a couple of posts recently in different threads, I realized that some people still believe this matter is nonsense, so I decided to post this thread to help some people wake up about this issue...

Ex Satan Worshipper John Ramirez Testimony

http://youtu.be/I11L71PD3Lw (37 min.)

Published on 10/29/2014

John Ramirez was ranked the third highest devil worshiper in New York. He received his orders directly from Satan himself.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

Atlas (6th March 2015), Baby Steps (6th March 2015), Camilo (4th March 2015), justntime2learn (6th March 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Hong Kong Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Russian probe hear screaming wailing entrance to hell? Translate from Chinese

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

I haven't watched this, but I feel I bring something unique to this discussion with my knowledge of technology and what the black ops guys are up to.

Satan doesn't exist in almost all likelihood IMHO. My view is there are no true demi-gods or God of reality beyond beings who started out like us and worked their way up the universal ladder. None of them would consider them more of a 'God' than any of us could be in the long term future(minus maybe reptilians who egotistically say they are a superior God than humans).

So him speaking to Satan was likely microwave hearing technology done by the cabal. Satanists agendas are in alignment to the cabal's. I theorize Satanism was started by the Dracos and co. A lot of Satanism philosophies are shared by the Dracos according to my own contacts.

So essentially he was being played by these black ops groups in my view with telepathic impersonation technology. They have the same agenda as you would perceive a "Satan" to have, and they have the capability to impersonate Satan in an extremely convincing way. I have seen some of their telepathic "sets" for Satan. Any Satan believer would be fooled by it.

I will try to watch this video in the future and comment further. But that is my 2 cents on anyone being in contact with "Satan".

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th March 2015), Carmen (10th March 2015), Elainie (4th March 2015), Inaiá (4th March 2015), Jayren (5th March 2015), justntime2learn (6th March 2015), Pam (5th March 2015), seeker/reader (4th March 2015), sherron44 (18th March 2015), Shezbeth (4th March 2015), Snookie (5th March 2015), yelik (4th March 2015)

13. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Quote Posted by robinr1 (here)
    I watched this video probably two weeks ago.....not to say whether or not I believed his story or not.......im honestly not sure either way....what made you camilo a believer that what he said was truthful?
    Excellent question!

Yes, this video was posted several weeks ago in another thread, here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post930215

And my response then (and now):

Quote Posted by Shezbeth (here)
    The combined prowesses of the human mind, body, and spirit are capable of remarkable feats of awareness, experience, and creation. I don't doubt that this individual is quite convinced that he was receiving his orders directly from Satan himself, nor do I doubt his conviction in having been 'saved' or whatever. The problem is, this is all subjective interpretation. One can conjure, elicit, or otherwise create - in their own mind and awareness (and thereby their experience) - all these things that you (and the guy) assert.

Sorry, but there is no credibility to either your statements or the video. This isn't a testimony, this is a well-edited (with numerous irrelevant anecdotes and cut-ins) sales pitch.

Edit: He has quite the (authoritarian) impression of his comprehension, abilities, and experience. I would go so far as to say that he spends a large portion of the video boasting,....
    Last edited by Shezbeth; 4th March 2015 at 09:21.

14. Link to Post #9
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

We know that one of the biggest kept secrets is the knowledge of the secret Illuminati Babylonian ceremonies and rituals associated with Satanism.

According to Simon Parkes and others it is highly likely that a combination of human intent and strong belief in rituals and Satan can indeed tap into esoteric energies and summon up demons or Jinn. These can be used for both good and bad purposes.

I also go along with Omni’s explanation because the Annunaki / Reptilians likely seeded humans on earth. The hybrid Illuminati bloodline families act as a proxy for the Reptilians who see themselves as superior to humans in many respects, except compassion. They cannot survive long on the surface of earth without being suited up, although there's likely many hybrids roaming about, especially on Mars ans the breakaway civilisation.

Technologically they appear to control the EM grid across the planet as well as AI which is capable of creating numerous realities for us humans.

The Reptilians and Illuminati have mislead humanity about free will hence their power and rule will diminish now that some benevolent ET’s seem to have accepted the injustices.

They remain in charge until we properly awaken to the truth, in the meantime they’re playing every trick in the book to prevent this.
    Last edited by yelik; 4th March 2015 at 10:08.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th March 2015), Elainie (4th March 2015), Inaiá (4th March 2015), justntime2learn (6th March 2015), Omni (4th March 2015), Pam (5th March 2015)

16. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

In a nutshell:

Yes, they play every trick in the book to make us believe that they don't exist and from the looks of it, they are succeeding. Regardless if the message is prefaced within a religious or esoteric philosophical viewpoint or injected within paradigm's that echo some of those ones we find in various science fiction sources including those teachings posited by various conspiracy/alternative or New Thought theorists like David Icke, for example, that sound a lot like science fiction too. Regardless that each group also has their own experiencer's that lend support to those viewpoints as their experiences occur within various frameworks that fit those viewpoints.... which of course only adds more confusion to the uninitiated which is just another way "they" operate so as to alienate the vast majority of those entrenched in the secularized western world mentality and those country's elsewhere like China for example whereby calling all such beliefs utterly false and completely ludicrous because they bear no resemblance to their materialists viewpoint of what they define as "reality" and that anyone who believes in any of them are nothing but "kooks". Yet the jokes on them as "they" are their controllers which we know are psychopaths and like all psychopaths, they leave little hints, in this case, in the form of reptilian graphic symbols embedded in their soci/political/cultural material and media of any sort just to taunt those of us "in the know" that they are IN CHARGE.
    Last edited by Roisin; 4th March 2015 at 12:59.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Morbid (6th March 2015), yelik (6th March 2015)

18. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Jesus Christ epitomizes Love and that has something major to do with why he is so important spirtually. But there seems to be something more...

If you listen to John Ramirez's testimony he names other main religions (many which promote love) and says they are all either Satanic or their practitioners were easily killed by his rituals. Even some so-called Christians.

The KEY is a personal relationship with Jesus Christ not a false appearance of having one...

P.s. I remember reading a while ago about a MUFON state director who said MUFON would never publicly admit it but in every case he ever studied the ONLY 100% guarantee that you would not be abducted or that you would be released by the abductors was when they called out in the name of Jesus Christ.

Last edited by OMG; 4th March 2015 at 15:35.

19. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Food for thought.

Any time a person undergoes a personal transformation, there is always a realization about having been in err. With this Ramirez fellow, he realized he had been in err regarding Satanism and made the requisite (by requisite I mean 'those he felt convinced/compelled to make') changes to eliminate being in err.

Now, who wants to bet that in his previous position - one of the bestest evar Satanists - he did not perceive himself to be in err? Now, he operates from a position that he was in err previously but has corrected his ways?

Do you see what I'm getting at? For one, this guy is an ideological follower (as in, his conclusions are prescribed rather than derived; he does what he's told rather than what he thinks), and for two he is predisposed to being right (for whatever reason be they ego, consequences, gratification, etc.). It doesn't matter that he was incorrect before, because he's 'correct now' (rather, is thoroughly convinced of his correct-ness) except, he was thoroughly convinced of his correct-ness before! Is one 'correct' interpretation actually correct because it is more recent? Is it correct because it agrees with an authoritarian dogma? Is it correct because people who agree with that dogma wish to promote it?

Who knows what will be 'correct' tomorrow, but I'd wager he'll be more than happy to discard the 'now' correct thing, embrace the 'new' correct thing, and probably make a promotional video or two about it,....
    Last edited by Shezbeth; 4th March 2015 at 19:00.

20. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

When something works it works regardless of belief or ego errors...that's important to note.

21. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

There is a fine line between 'something working' and 'something subjectively perceived to have worked'. How many people have historically been sacrificed (as in blood) to appease the gods, bring a good harvest, or bring back the sun (winter or eclipse)? THAT worked right?

<ahem>

P.S. This MUFON guy,... does he have a name? Otherwise, your point comes across as "I know a guy who said a thing". Edit: Great minds!
    Last edited by Shezbeth; 4th March 2015 at 19:44.

22. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote Posted by OMG (here)
    Jesus Christ epitomizes Love and that has something major to do with why he is so important spirtually. But there seems to be something more...

If you listen to John Ramirez's testimony he names other main religions (many which promote love) and says they are all either Satanic or their practitioners were easily killed by his rituals. Even some so-called Christians.

The KEY is a personal relationship with Jesus Christ not a false appearance of having one...

P.s. I remember reading a while ago about a MUFON state director who said MUFON would never publicly admit it but in every case he ever studied the ONLY 100% guarantee that you would not be abducted or that you would be released by the abductors was when they called out in the name of Jesus Christ.

Do you recall the name of that person? I would surely like to give him/her a piece of my mind... They definately did NOT investigate very deep, then. I have called out for Jesus in an abduction scenario and they didnt give one damn about it.. Did this person only investigate Christians? IMHO that is a dangerous thing to say.. The only thing that ever helped me was my damn self!! Footprints in the sand are cute, but what of us who walk through the fire?

Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Carmen (10th March 2015), Carmody (6th March 2015), Inaiá (4th March 2015), Marianne (18th March 2015), Mike (5th March 2015), Omni (4th March 2015), seeker/reader (4th March 2015), Shezbeth (4th March 2015), spiritwind (6th March 2015)

24. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I can't recall his name as it's been a while. I think he was from a state starting with M but it wasn't Maryland but more northern I believe. Read about it on godlike productions.
    Last edited by OMG; 4th March 2015 at 20:44.

25. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

"Godlike productions" eh? No bias there!

26. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

The reason why calling out to Jesus works for some, and is an obvious BS to others and doesn't work, is because the beings behind the torture/abduction/etc choose to create the facade it works, to promote their intellectual property(christianity). They are only supporting their own works. Christianity is a Draco psy op IMO. If that doesn't resonate maybe this will help: The lasting image of Christianity is one of our best and brightest being tortured and executed, essentially a blood sacrifice. Any clearer? No? Oh well...

A well known (to me) tactic of the mind controllers and abductors is to feign a solution, to create a desired effect(<---example #1). For example, they will do something like mildly mind control someone, mind control that person to try something(like calling out for Jesus), and then pretend that such a tactic is effective in stopping mind control simply by ceasing to do the intentionally obvious actions to them. Then they mind control that person to write all about their solution all over the internet, thus spreading disinformation about it. Or alternatively they mind control the same premises in example #1, fool them into making them think mind control is ineffective on them, and then they are home free to remotely influence that person while the person is totally programmed to believe they have beaten mind control and/or that it is weak....

Another tactic these sources use to promote their intellectual property(christianity), is do a technological possession, feigning as demonic possession. Get a priest, or some Jesus invocation to feign a "cure", and you have a converted and/or firm believer for life in the indoctrination of the religion. Just imagine what the vatican would be doing with this technology. I can say this, if some incantations of some paedofilic priest can actually get rid of "demons" they are pretty weak, and no match for technological mind control.

When my rabbit hole started I was being tortured profusely day after day, month after month, 24 hours a day(minus sleep, if i wasn't being tortured in dreams). I tried everything. Praying to God, invoking Jesus, asking angels, asking ETs. NONE of it worked.

The fact of the matter is these beings if they get the exopoltical agreement to abduct you, can abduct you. There is absolutely nothing one can do to get away from ET grade technology in my view(unless you were transported off world to a planet where Greys&co are prohibited to go).

My 2 cents, for what it's worth......
    Last edited by Omni; 4th March 2015 at 20:31.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Atlas (17th March 2015), Hervé (4th March 2015), Jake (4th March 2015), Joe Sustaire (5th March 2015), seeker/reader (4th March 2015), yelik (6th March 2015)

28. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Ramirez was saying he could kill anyone except those who were followers of Jesus Christ. But he also said that people would claim to be Christians but weren't actually so could be killed as well. I'm not defending or supporting Ramirez I'm just making observations of what he claims. So it doesn't look like an issue of "subjective" beliefs but what worked...that was what I meant.

I don't know each person's situation but maybe people who use the name of Jesus for protection and yet it doesn't work is because they aren't sincere or have some other issues.

I also cannot speak for that MUFON state director. I also don't know MUFONs stance on this as I tend to not trust that organization.

And regarding godlike productions...I read and listen to multiple and contradictory forums, sources, radio, news, etc. I'm not defending or endorsing any medium, group, person, etc. I'm just a person trying to discern the truth.

29. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

BTW: If everything is a conspiracy, a program, brain washed indoctrination, or created/controlled genetically, etc, what is there to hold onto that is Real, Inviolate and within our ability to use and Be? And from what authority/power does anyone who claims Truth have?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast