+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Freddy Silva - Ancient Grid Temple Power Network

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

Default Freddy Silva - Ancient Grid Temple Power Network

Hi all,

I am sure many of you have heard of Freddy Silva. Many may not have also. He for me is just one of those 'Teachers who were meant to be in this time' to remind us of our potential now. His extensive research of this past to put it on a plate like many now just is that sort of confirmation for me of the amazing thing to be alive at this time and our potential at hand individually and thus as an aspect of the collective.

This lecture of his is exceptional:

I include many of these parts within the 'Conscious Explorer - Ancient Past Present Task' in my signature below. I invite your investment into exploring that and the efforts to suppress / prevent all this going forth.

Andrew Bartzis says that the sacred womb chakras (200) over the globe are waiting for us as bees to pollinate these flowers for the collective around the world. There is a calling potentially in our dreams by our mother Earth to pilgrimage to such places. Freddy actually offers guided tours to many also. I have not explored this but listening to this lecture i am sure you know how amazing that would be. So i invite you to invest a hour or two into this incredible info.

Enjoy
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Billy (4th March 2015), Debra (4th March 2015), etheric underground (12th March 2015), Ewan (4th March 2015), Flash (4th March 2015), Richard S. (5th March 2015), Roseheart (4th March 2015), silverfish (5th March 2015), waterlily (4th March 2015), Wind (4th March 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Default Re: Freddy Silva - Ancient Grid Temple Power Network

Absolutely incredibly well explained and put together. A must listen up to the end.

He also links the temple position, ley lines, énergies center with the actual usage by corrupted free mason and others, explaining the those are centers of énergies, for whomever whatever to exploit. When created, they may have been intented for good. Up to us to use them for the right purpose.

I also undersand now why meditation sessions has been recently forbidden in the great pyramid of Egypt.
    Last edited by Flash; 4th March 2015 at 17:48.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Alpha141 (6th March 2015), Billy (4th March 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,094 times in 2,403 posts

Enjoyed that, thanks. Have ordered one of his books to study at leisure.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Alpha141 (6th March 2015), Billy (4th March 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

I have a couple of his books myself. The temple one i have the 'Legacy of the Gods' edition. It is a really incredible reference. You know his intent is pure also. Agree with you Flash re power work in sacred sites. If you are across the Agenda21 stuff...it's true purpose is to dominate the last remaining sacred sites from indigenous care taking role. This is why the Conquistadors, Indigenous cultural genocide also to cut of the harmonious wisdom relationship with life and Earth to instill the system we are all resistant to.

I do humbly suggest my Conscious Explorer series which i do offer Freddy from this and many other's together to really drive all this home and why tuning in to all of this to find the power centre's call you now... But just having this concept within your field is a powerful antidote also i can assure you. When you see the hidden game going on it does not like to be seen for sure
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

+ Reply to Thread