+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Transhumanism Pros and Cons

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default Transhumanism Pros and Cons

Wrote an article this am about the pros and cons of transhumanism. This may be a bit controversial to post here, as most are absolutely against transhumanism. I don't think those people have gotten the full picture TBH, not that I expect their views to change after seeing a larger view of the picture... Please don't crucify me or judge for this article. If you can try to temporarily suspend your pre-concieved notions about it and read with an open mind(if possible or desired)....

One snip from the article that may explain some reasons why people so deeply think technology is negative at this time:
    "So if one was to psychicly(if possible) pick up transhumanism's effects on the world as it stands right now, it would be very dark at this time. So I can respect those who see transhumanism as only bad. However they are quite mistaken in my view."

Full Article:
    Transhumanism Pros and Cons

Transhumanism is one of the bigger double edged blades in existence when it comes to pros and cons. There are very distinct pros and cons to transhumanism. For example, for the pros, the correct transhumanism technology can give sight to the blind, and allow the deaf to hear, it will allow us to communicate with people not able to speak, as well as many other great things. On the flipside, you have early stages of (covert)transhumanism, which is essentially the covert enslavement of the human race.

Any mental illness can be cured with mind control technology, including the most severe ones. Any deep physical pain can be negated with transhumanism technology. Any physical sensation can be created with transhumanism technology, including orgasmic feelings any place on the physical body. Any shamanic experience or psychedelic experience can be reproduced with transhumanism mind control technology without any side effects whatsoever. Any drug's effects in existence can be reproduced with transhuman technology without many if any side effects.

Severe depression and suicidal tendencies can be cured with technology. Particularly chakra technology, which has ways of changing one's mental chemistry without actually introducing any chemicals themselves beyond what the body naturally produces as result of chakra energies/vibrations.

Paralysis can be cured with transhumanism technology. Prosthetic limbs can be controlled straight from the brain with this technology. People can be woken from comas with transhumanism technology.

When it comes down to it, technology can cure almost any mental or physical illness, that being said, this technology can create pretty much any mental or physical illness as well. Or at the very least create a synthesized version of the symptoms of such things. So in the wrong hands, this technology could spell doom for many innocent people(and absolutely conclusively has). This technology is indeed in the wrong hands right now, I know that well...

Some of the foolish "elite" think they will achieve immortality through transhumanism. This is clearly naivety in my view. You cannot upload a consciousness into a computer as far as I'm aware, unless you use biological parts and connect them to a computer. Essentially it is pointless. A human body can be interfaced with a computer, so being a computer isn't practical for a soul in my view. I will write at least one more article about transhumanism and immortality, and things related to in the future on this blog. If you are interested please consider signing up through the "Join this site" link, or entering in your email to get updates from this blog(I do not get your email if you do that btw).

With all the positive things transhumanism can bring that are in our future, there is a major downside to it. There are groups who do not have morals who already have this technology, who do things like torture, mutilate, maim, abuse, and enslave innocent people with this technology. So if one was to psychicly(if possible) pick up transhumanism's effects on the world as it stands right now, it would be very dark at this time. So I can respect those who see transhumanism as only bad. However they are quite mistaken in my view.

More pros to transhumanism:
    Life quality will rise exponentially when technology is mastered by humans on a public level. For example Virtual Reality, and Synthetic Signals sent to the brain are some of the most stimulating things in the universe. One might be opposed to synthetic signals in the brain, and I can respect that. But after having them forced upon me, I have realized they are not that bad sometimes. My contacts have given me some of the best feeling things imaginable with these technologies(FTR those were not forced, but I wasn't reluctant to accept them since I do have many things of that nature forced).

Character adjustments; Adjustments to one's character through the alteration of chakras and other methods are possible with transhumanism. Optimally one would be happy with who they are, but in some people's cases they are truly unhappy with who they are. These technologies can cure things like paedofilia and other sexual illnesses, mental illness, severe depression, psychopathy, sociopathy, and much more.

One of my biggest supporters of my work, the Project Avalon forum, is wildly against transhumanism. So I imagine my readers from that site might be unhappy with this article. But I ask for those to open their mind a little, and realize how revolutionary technology under the right ethics can truly be. Is technology really that bad for someone who could not see previously, and can see again once that becomes possible? I see things like that as revolutionary towards creating a general life quality on earth we can be proud of.

Smartphones have tainted people's view of technology, seeing it as bad. So have other technologies. The end game technologies of the universe are not only bad, or only good, but neutral in my view, and can be used for both potent bad, and potent good. There is indeed balance to transhumanism.

As it stands right now transhumanism is a very dark thing on earth. It is the biggest modus operandi of covert enslavement possible in all of existence in my view. So please do not think I am preaching transhumanism, or saying it is solely a good thing. Becoming transhuman myself has been one of the worst things that has ever happened to me. But after so much experience with end game technology I realize some aspects of transhumanism are quite valid and acceptable to me.

This may be fiercely disagreed with by some readers, but it is my view that the transhumanism agenda is not very well understood. Many people think it is a sinister agenda to robotize the world. There are many very dark pieces of art related to transhumanism. I ask to take a look deeper into this and consider something I have to say about it.

Some of the elite want transhumanism to progress(for example the Google founder(s)). Those elite are not in the know,.. They are pawns. The true "elite" are already fully transhuman, and have access to all of this technology I mention. Their true agenda is to thwart all scientific progress possible including transhumanism, and I will tell you why. If humanity developed mind control technology on a public level that reached sophisticated levels, one of the largest methods of the control grid of the cabal would come crashing down. That is, if there were methods of detecting this stuff. Once mind control becomes mainstream fact, it will be known what it is capable of, and there will be defense mechanisms in place to stop people from being mind controlled against their will. Scientific progress, and technological progress, will eventually liberate mankind from some of the deepest methods of control available to the cabal for these reasons. Ironic to be liberated by the same technology one is enslaved by... Technological progress is a good thing in my view, and I applaud all open minded scientists on earth. Science should be full of open minds optimally, after all, what use is a closed mind for discovering new and potentially mind blowing things. Kind of sad that such is not the case right now.

Electronic telepathy will be a game changer and I personally see as mainly a positive thing, although I'm sure that will be unpopular among some Avalonians. For example electronic telepathy with animals(which I have experienced) I am quite certain will cause many people to turn to vegetarianism, or at the very least wake them up to the point of demanding respect for all animals of earth.

Deception is not possible when one is connected to your mind. This might spell doom for some superficial people in their relationships, but those like me love the transparency provided by a direct connection to another person's mind, and I see it as mainly a good thing. How many politicians would retain their jobs if their true thoughts were being broadcast to everyone watching the debate(minus a few things being filtered out, like for example bowel movements)? I'm not sure any in America would retain their jobs, minus very few.

How humanity will transition into this technology I do not know. It could be a bumpy road somewhat at first for some of it, particularly with the ethics of such things. But the end result is a much higher life quality on planet earth, and that is nothing but a good thing in my view.

Transhumanism is one of the biggest pitfalls, as well as benefits of early progression/development of races in the universe. And I personally applaud any and all ethical research of such things...
    Source Link: http://www.covert-transhumanism.com/...-and-cons.html
    Last edited by Omni; 4th March 2015 at 13:50.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alpha141 (4th March 2015), Atlas (4th March 2015), Baby Steps (5th March 2015), butcherman (5th March 2015), Innocent Warrior (5th March 2015), Limor Wolf (4th March 2015), shadowstalker (4th March 2015), Shezbeth (4th March 2015), TargeT (4th March 2015), william r sanford72 (5th March 2015), yelik (4th March 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: Transhumanism Pros and Cons

It is difficult to prevent human evolution, although they’re doing their best to slow us down.

The rate of technology development has grown exponentially, albeit courtesy of ET for the most advanced jumps. Many technologies still remain hidden which is a crime.

Transhumanism is already with us; unfortunately it’s got into the hands of the Elites that use it for a weapon of control. Negative ET’s are partly to blame so it’s bound to have a bad name.

However, I ultimately agree with you Omni, the technology does have its risks but these are outweighed by the benefits if it is used for the benefit of all, and not just the few.

We could I suppose shelve the technology until the Governance of the world is sorted and our ego and lust for power is better controlled. But human nature is such that those in control will always worry that if a technology is not developed and utilised to the full than we will be at a significant disadvantages when facing an enemy that uses it against us.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th March 2015), Omni (4th March 2015), TargeT (4th March 2015), william r sanford72 (5th March 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

I'm mostly pro "transhumanism"; and yes I agree with you that it is viewed by a lot with instantly negative connotation due to the (possible/probable) connection to elites.

But I'm a fan of technology, I see it as simply focused intent (IE: an MP3 players is the product of focused intent for a music listening device) much like ritualistic magic uses props and rituals/ ceremonies to achieve an outcome; this is how I equate technology in my mind.

This is why I support the open source community so much, they will be the ones who "save us" from corporations in the trans-humanists days to come.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th March 2015), Omni (4th March 2015), william r sanford72 (5th March 2015), yelik (4th March 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

We haven't even begun to explore our metaphysical side and the incredible possibilities within. Our spiritual side has been crushed by the fascination with technology. We need to explore our heart energy.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

alh02 (6th March 2015), Baby Steps (5th March 2015), butcherman (5th March 2015), Innocent Warrior (5th March 2015), Limor Wolf (4th March 2015), Puffin (4th March 2015), Shezbeth (4th March 2015), TargeT (4th March 2015), william r sanford72 (5th March 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by grannyfranny100 (here)
    We haven't even begun to explore our metaphysical side and the incredible possibilities within. Our spiritual side has been crushed by the fascination with technology. We need to explore our heart energy.

for the results oriented mind, technology is a much clearer path to end goals.

I would not say that one is superior to the other, clearly there are pitfalls and things to be "aware of" in both realms.

Carbon based or Silicon based, does it really matter what our vehicles/avitars are made of?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th March 2015), grannyfranny100 (4th March 2015), Omni (4th March 2015), william r sanford72 (5th March 2015), yelik (4th March 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by grannyfranny100 (here)
    Who's spiritual side has been crushed by technology? Not mine. My spiritual side has been enhanced by technology.

Technology is one of the biggest factors for awakening on planet earth, nobody likes to admit that on Avalon, but the invention of computers and the internet has helped many people spiritually and helped many awaken. Would you even be much aware of the metaphysical aspects of reality without the internet? Not many would... Sure there are physical books about it etc, but not many people bother to buy and/or read books...

There is corrosive technology, and spiritual sides to it too. For example electronic music is highly spiritual to me. Synthesizers have some pretty beautifully spiritual sounds IMHO.

It's all a matter of perspective. I like TargeT's perspective a lot and find it much better than typical on Avalon relating to technology. Technology has been demonized here. Technology doesn't sap someone of spirituality IMO, that is nonsense. Either someone is 'spiritual' or not so much. One can have spiritual experiences via technology just as they can have spiritual experiences staring at a sunlit mountain.

I have never met a single person I would say has been spiritually crushed by technology(not counting those who have been spiritually crushed via torture and mind control etc).

But I agree about exploring our metaphysical side and exploring our hearts. That is beneficial too. I don't see why that can't be done alongside technological things as well.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th March 2015), william r sanford72 (5th March 2015), yelik (4th March 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 4th April 2015 at 23:12.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th March 2015), grannyfranny100 (4th March 2015), Innocent Warrior (5th March 2015), Ulyse30 (4th March 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Buddha's Palm (here)
    Considering what people are capable without technology, technology is unnecessary.
    Not much in life is necessary. Not even things like sex, love, or any number of positive things. Nor is technology needed of course, but it's a nice thing to have around IMHO.

Quote In accordance with the Law of Thought as Destiny, we create EVERYTHING. Technology helps us create things, but ultimately, technology will transition out of our reality once we realize that all things can be brought to fruition from within.
    I do not agree. I see technology as being part of our society for the rest of the time earth is existent. I love the nature holistic approach, and totally respect those who live off the grid beyond any technology really. I think it's highly valid. But it isn't something I would want to do. Without technology my life would suck right now. I live in a small town, with little money, zero friends in this town, and not much to do but the internet. Sure I would adapt if I didn't have these things but they enrich my life having them. My lifes work involves technology. Making electronic music, writing on the net, digital art, video production. Without technology my lifes work would be lost and I'd resort to typewriters(is that a technology?), physical instruments(not as fun for me or as good as electronic IMHO). etc. Technology has enriched my life. I have learned so much from the internet too. The entire world's knowledge is within a quick search engine typing. I think people underestimate how amazing that is personally...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th March 2015), butcherman (5th March 2015), william r sanford72 (5th March 2015), yelik (4th March 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Transhumanism needs to be defined, the connection between man and machine is so outrages that (if at all) it has to be done delicately and only with the complete and full agreement (via freewill) of the person, where all the details, pros and cons are transparent and on the table. where the medical and scientific establishment is sincerely working towards improvement, and when the enhancement of any of the being's talent is fully acceptable by them and reversible, should they want. When any of these conditions is not met it creates antagonism and is a full violation of the being. Earth technological development at this time is not meeting any of these criterion despite the sometimes outer impression. This is one of the reasons it is so difficult to converse about this, the transhumanism AGENDA is in full bloom, an the emphasis here is strongly on the agenda word rather than on the transhumanism , although it is easy to disagree on that as well.. Being a cyborg or enhanced by a machine/computer vs spiritual and metaphysical growth and development (as grannyfranny100 stated) is a matter of taste (giving a large slack here..) I know that my own preference is 100% clear.. but I would suspect that the universe out there may have life that supports this combination and racism out of ignorance (my own) will not do.

If anyone who reads this thread wants to learn more about Transhumanism at this time, listen to Dr. Rauni Kilde (who gave her life for openly speaking about it) or to Magnus Olsen, or to the many people who are being implanted without their will! So, any conversation on Transhumanism needs to be accompanied with that in mind.

If to paraphrase on Omniverse opening post (Always interesting to read with some many fair points, thanks) :

Quote "Any mental illness can be cured with mind control technology"
    Any mantle illness can be cured with love and support, alas, with the abundance of those two, mental illness would not exist.

Quote "Virtual Reality, and Synthetic Signals sent to the brain are some of the most stimulating things in the universe"
    So do drugs, but so does nature for example and the natural energetic transferences between human beings (when are not intervened) also provide another kind of stimulation which is synchronised with that of the universe. Harmonious might be the correct word here.

Quote " I imagine my readers from that site (Avalon) might be unhappy with this article."
    -
    This is not a question of being unhappy, no subject should be a taboo and especially this one who has all the relevancy to many of us at this time. Myself included. You are allowed to voice your opinion and god knows you have 'earned' it. A big crime is being made here with parts of our society which is under experiments and everyone has a different way of dealing with it.. mind you, not everyone will be enhanced, some are possibly considered redundant by the forces coercing this with complete disrespect towards life. I am no Stockholm syndrome sufferer as you can see...

It's been said many times, technology at the service of our society and not the other way around is the main key for positive and balanced using. That means that technology is a tool and not a ruler or dictator, not a substitute for many of the deficiencies created by exactly being distanced from the true organic nature and from nature itself. Technology as a medical aid appears helpful as a result of the many diversions from the path of the spirit, anyone who may lose their eyesight has possibly arrived there as a consequence of distress and perhaps traumatic events and blocked energy during life, then why not solve the prime problems that contributed to the health issue in the first place rather than marvel on the artificial achievements.. terminate the problem, relate to it, see the core factors that arises the health and mental problems and you have your solution - free of chips and implants, that is the straight way, not the diagonal.

Mind control, mind interference, behaviour modification, brain-computer interface, even organ transplantation such as a pacemaker are to be considered a proper substitute or an enhancement only in a radically unhealthy society. We are there, I am afraid, so it may seem like a good enough solution of some sort to relay upon, but the decision on the making of such shortcuts instead of investing in the long and perhaps at times convoluted but quite necessary (and fun!) road of spiritual and metaphysical development, can later be discovered as rather lethal and distractive; and there is no better evidence than the already apparently heavily relayed upon technological advanced societies who despite their excessive development (in our eyes) can not avoid the need of the use of the power of the soul energy . They too need this life force to exist, why else they are fed from us. Let's not give up on that too fast.

Quote "Transhumanism is one of the biggest pitfalls, as well as benefits of early progression/development of races in the universe. And I personally applaud any and all ethical research of such things..."
    Me too, hopefully the right conclusions will be made , early development of races.. the question is on what path and to where does it leads.. if after many eras and moons it lead to the starting point or to incapability on standing with ones own energy, than It would be recommended to take the other road even if it appears less travelled..

Many Blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 9th March 2015 at 08:50.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th March 2015), grannyfranny100 (4th March 2015), Innocent Warrior (5th March 2015), Omni (4th March 2015), Shezbeth (4th March 2015), william r sanford72 (5th March 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Great post Limor. I agree with a lot of it. Except this:
    Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    Any [mental] illness can be cured with love and support, alas, with the abundance of those two, mental illness would not exist.
    This is quite false, you must not have ever met anyone with extreme mental illness. A true psychopath does not feel love. While you project love t them, they do not feel that love, they are incapable of love due to their chakra matrix and chemistry(which is what can be changed with technology).

Giving them love will not be effective in curing their mental illness. Many of them would just seek to exploit that love for their own gain.

Also severe psychosis is not cured by love by any means. Love is very potent but it doesn't cure severe mental illness at all from what I've seen.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th March 2015), grannyfranny100 (4th March 2015), Shezbeth (4th March 2015), william r sanford72 (5th March 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

I agree with the generally positive analysis of the potentials of transhumanism, and these are ideas and points that - like you indicate - are not readily or frequently presented.

I have a few comments however. If transhumanism can give sight to the blind, etc., would society not then be enabling increasingly less viable genealogical samples (read: People) to reproduce, recombining their increasingly less viable samples? Allow me to suggest for the moment that blindness is only one of the (yet) known characteristics of specified gene #647, that some of the more 'gnarly' or 'undesirable' characteristics haven't yet manifested due to a lack of proliferation of the gene. Moreover, I suggest (subjectively) that any 'ethical' research and development can equally be titled 'ethical for the moment'. If the general organization is ethical then the divergent individuals will operate unethically, and likewise if the organization is unethical; unanimous position and operation is impossible IMO.

What I'm getting at is that transhumanism has the potential to alleviate many modern individual problems and issues, but may also enable the onset of greater individual problems and issues. This is a theoretical caveat of course and not meant as a "don't do it!" or "transhumanism is wrong!".

Great article!

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Have we Earth humans EVER been given the chance to have our DNA reconnected and fully activated? No. I've wondered why everything else is being done to the human body EXCEPT this? Could it be that "someone" knows what would happen if our DNA was fully activated? As we all have heard by now, TPTW want complete control over us, even our incarnations. As fully activated human beings, it would be more like WE would have control over THEM if we wanted to. Ask the aliens you associate with if they fear this type of human, Omniverse.

I'm not the only one who thinks Transhumanism takes us even farther away from what we are. While it sounds commendable that technologies can be used to replace a lost eye or limb or whatever, they are inferior substitutes for the real thing; especially if all it takes is for our DNA to reproduce them. And I KNOW (as I've been told) we have amazing capabilities. It's another major secret kept from us.

If I could remember more details of a case I read many years ago about a small boy who lost his leg, I could attach it here as proof; but you'll have to take my word for it. This little boy from India had watched lizards regrow their tails and since no one ever told him it would be impossible, he started believing he could regrow his leg, too. In one year's time, he did! Now THAT'S what I'm talking about. This miracle is what we're all capable of. This isn't taught anywhere on our world, but it's there if we want it. And this is only a small part of what we can do. Why would anyone want a metallic thing attached to them?

It looks to me like humanity is being duped into believing that transhumanism is a step to the next level. To me it sounds like it's going to be a form of worse slavery and control than we have now. Maybe for those who want to experience being housed in machines for themselves, it's acceptable. But from what I've been reading, the plan is that it'll be imposed on us whether we like it or not. EFF that!
    For the record, I've been fascinated by technologies like everyone else. It's amazing what people create. But we Earth Humans are the best creation ever!

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th March 2015), grannyfranny100 (4th March 2015), Innocent Warrior (5th March 2015), johnh (5th March 2015), william r sanford72 (5th March 2015), Zionbrion (5th March 2015)

24. Link to Post #13
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Thanks, Omni. This is powerful stuff.
    Part of our growth seems to be embracing the fact that stuff we used to see as spirit, Holy,God etc is in fact tech.

But in this 3d reality where the dark are pulling many of the levers we cannot trust the stuff being served up to us.
    Human genes passed to offspring are from the Parents but are also a product of how those parents live, think, and spiritualise. We must guard against damage.

As we progress we can drop any blanket prejudice.
    Take vaccines- its not the idea of them, or any specific scientific issue, its more that I do not trust the ethics of the entities that are giving them-but that will change.

We need a protocol for such things. Higher beings have much tech, and know how to manage it to protect the Soul, genetics, life path etc.
    Do we as yet have the knowledge to formulate a protocol? Maybe that is what you are bringing into this dimension.

Look at GMOs. We could design a protocol. We can allow the pomato, as it would probably breed out in nature. But we would ban inserting genes in a plant to manufacture in their own tissues, an artificial pollutant and genetic poison like glyphosphate.
    So we could do that one.

What would the protocol be for transhuman tech?

God bless

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (5th March 2015), Omni (5th March 2015), william r sanford72 (5th March 2015)

26. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

When something is given or imposed onto you by external sources then you cannot know or master it because it is not you. Subjugation and giving our conscious power and actions away to external sources is how we remained enslaved and ignorant.

Understanding and mastery derives from intimate knowledge and control of the observer with that which is observed.

Philosophically it can be argued that everything is ultimately spirit and therefore there is nothing that cannot be known or used for our benefit. This is true. And although all is permissible not all is beneficial. Technology by its very nature will ALWAYS be externally disassociated and part of the fragmented collective. Such as using computers to write post on this forum. Although there is obvious social benefit to using technology you are bound to its laws and limitations while subjugated to it.

P.s. I cannot speak to the truth of this but for what's it's worth I was once told that technology is the path of the impossible "external merkaba", such as when 1/3 of the Angels in Heaven left the Divine over this issue, and so it's the path chose by evil. While the "internal merkaba" is the organic path of good and righteousness.
    Last edited by OMG; 5th March 2015 at 13:57.

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    Thanks, Omni. This is powerful stuff.
    Great post, and you're welcome.

Quote What would the protocol be for transhuman tech?
    I think you already nailed it when you said this:
    "Higher beings have much tech, and know how to manage it to protect the Soul, genetics, life path etc."

The first question one must ask with transhuman tech when using it, is "how does this affect my soul?"
    The second, is "How does this affect my genetics?"
    The third, is "How does this affect my psychology?"

These are the 3 main factors my ET contacts used to determine what is ok and what is not with transhuman technology. If it impedes any type of soulular development, it is not to be done in their philosophy. If it hurts their genetics, it is not to be done in their view.

They base their decisions based on the science of the technology and how it affects reality/their bodies/their evolution/their soul/etc. Not a knee jerk reaction to something based on nothing but opinion, as most humans do with transhuman technology. My contacts are not fans of superstition or opinions based on nothing but surface judgments. They base their beliefs on firm scientific observation and deep seated reason. They have discovered all science, and know every variable related to technology and it's relationship with the physical and non physical universe. This is how they can safely say the technology and methodology they use is valid, by knowing exactly what all it does, every single thing.

Another protocol is 100% operating under free will. Never forcing most of this technology on anyone without it being their own choice.

Ethics will be big in the coming decades with these discoveries. And honestly I don't give humanity the credit to be able to responsibly handle these issues. Perhaps it is a trigger for global first contact, humanity not being able to responsibly handle some things based on technological progression...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

william r sanford72 (5th March 2015)

29. Link to Post #16
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

It is ridiculous to consider transhumanism before humanity has reached its full potential. Transhumanism is for the faithless, look at whos hands it's in. Enough said.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

grannyfranny100 (5th March 2015), Limor Wolf (5th March 2015), Maia Gabrial (5th March 2015), Omni (5th March 2015), william r sanford72 (5th March 2015), Wind (6th March 2015)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    It is ridiculous to consider transhumanism before humanity has reached its full potential. Transhumanism is for the faithless, look at whos hands it's in. Enough said.
    I don't see any problem with something like technologically fixing someone's eyesight(mine was recently actually).
    Or giving someone sight when they had been blind.

Humanity's full potential will take billions of years to reach IMO(maybe millions). This technology is coming down the pipeline as it is now. So I disagree that considering it is ridiculous. It happens before the full potential comes along, so it demands being considered.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (5th March 2015), william r sanford72 (5th March 2015)

33. Link to Post #18
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    I don't see any problem with something like technologically fixing someone's eyesight(mine was recently actually).
    Or giving someone sight when they had been blind.

Humanity's full potential will take billions of years to reach IMO(maybe millions). This technology is coming down the pipeline as it is now. So I disagree that considering it is ridiculous. It happens before the full potential comes along, so it demands being considered.
    I respect your views, as I do everyone's, inlcuding mine. My view on this is not up for debate.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Omni (5th March 2015), william r sanford72 (6th March 2015)

35. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

The Immortal Masters known as Siddha are similar to the Tibetan Buddist who achieve their rainbow bodies (David Wilcock recently spoke about them). The Siddhas can achieve ANY benefit that technology attempts to produce while remaining in either a physical body or for that matter (pardon the pun) whatever form/dimension they choose. However the Siddha activate and do it all spirtually/organically while starting in human form and not with the aid of "technology". This has been one of my main areas of interest in life as all other avenues of pursuit seem secondary.

Also, because there is always a separation between technology and the self I think that the future of technology is a reabsorption back into a more biological/organic form, similar to how the reports of extremely advance alien races operate. And any race who still uses technological "hardware" is less advance.

The bottom line is understanding our ultimate purpose and how we relate to our apparent environment.

36. Link to Post #20
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

I must say, if one plugs away at the spiritual work, miracles happen. Its like one can progressively access more and more capabilities by clearing oneself & connecting via the heart.

One protocol I would advocate for Humans here and now is to be very cautious about allowing any electronic interface into our bodies UNTIL we have a good firewall against advanced AI
    I do not like all this RFID stuff, & the mystery towers that are appearing

Attachment 29181

Attachment 29182

Attachment 29183

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Omni (6th March 2015), william r sanford72 (6th March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread