+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hiker captures Bigfoot on video in Utah mountains

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Skywizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,732 times in 1,319 posts

Default Hiker captures Bigfoot on video in Utah mountains

A hiker recently posted a video on YouTube claiming that he captured a video of Bigfoot while exploring the Utah mountains. In the footage, the hiker seems to be startled by a strange figure that he found lurking in a wooded area across from where he was hiking, the Belfast Telegraph reported today.

YouTube user Mountain Hiker uploaded a video of what he believes to be Bigfoot last week. He claims that he was hiking in the Utah mountains when he saw the legendary creature.

"I was up American Fork Canyon near Tibble Creek Reservoir. I thought I saw something a few minutes before when I was a little further away. It kinda scared me but I figured it was probably just a moose, elk, or maybe a bear. The area is pretty forested and I wasn't quite sure where the animal was. I only saw it for a second before it disappeared behind some trees. I had to walk through some snow and trees to get to where I start the recording," the hiker said.

In the 27-second video, the hiker spots a dark figure walking through the snow in a wooded area. When he realized that what he saw was a large creature that possibly might be Bigfoot, the video gets shaky as he runs away, fearing for his life.

"I saw movement in the trees and that's when I move the camera to capture whatever it was. I was scared already but when it stepped into the clearing outside of the trees I was absolutely terrified. I only saw it for a second before I ran. The video captured more than I can remember. I only remember it being the most massive animal I have seen and I can’t think about it without shaking. I don’t want to say that it is for sure a Bigfoot or Sasquatch, but I don’t know what else it could be. I spend a lot of time outdoors hiking and I have never seen a Bigfoot or even believed that they could be possible."

Source: http://www.examiner.com/article/hike...utah-mountains

peace...
    ~~ One foot in the Ancient World and the other in the Now ~~

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Skywizard For This Post:

Atlas (5th March 2015), Baby Steps (5th March 2015), Bill Ryan (5th March 2015), Billy (5th March 2015), BMJ (8th March 2015), crosby (5th March 2015), Desire (5th March 2015), Ecnal61 (5th March 2015), Elainie (5th March 2015), Flash (5th March 2015), guayabal (5th March 2015), hohoemi (6th March 2015), Ivanhoe (11th March 2015), Joe Sustaire (6th March 2015), Kryztian (6th March 2015), Maia Gabrial (5th March 2015), Nasu (6th March 2015), RUSirius (6th March 2015), seeker/reader (8th March 2015), shadowstalker (5th March 2015), sijohn (6th March 2015), skyflower (12th March 2015), Sunny-side-up (5th March 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (5th March 2015), Tyy1907 (5th March 2015), vmk22 (6th March 2015), WhiteLove (5th March 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Default Re: Hiker captures Bigfoot on video in Utah mountains

Nice catch
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

crosby (5th March 2015), Skywizard (5th March 2015), vmk22 (6th March 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

Boy, I can't wait for a ZEN hiker to have the chance to film an encounter!
    The video is nice and stable with nothing there, then as soon as the creature appears, he stops filming and runs!

Yes, I understand that it can be scary, but whats the use if all we have is 3 frames to work with?!!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Art (6th March 2015), Camilo (11th March 2015), Chilliburger (11th March 2015), Nasu (6th March 2015), Skywizard (5th March 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (5th March 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by Olam (here)
    Boy, I can't wait for a ZEN hiker to have the chance to film an encounter!
    The video is nice and stable with nothing there, then as soon as the creature appears, he stops filming and runs!

Yes, I understand that it can be scary, but whats the use if all we have is 3 frames to work with?!!
    This BF could have "sent" the hiker impending fear energy as that has been reported before. Others have reported their memory of an encounter being "tampered with". These beings possess amazing psychic/mental abilities. Or of course the hiker was just plain scared to see an 8' tall upright figure rustling in the woods right beside her! Most people would be.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Chilliburger (11th March 2015), Olam (6th March 2015), seeker/reader (8th March 2015), Skywizard (6th March 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (5th March 2015), thunder24 (6th March 2015), vmk22 (6th March 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

The experiences reported are so varied, that I think the smartest thing to do, was to run.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

RUSirius (6th March 2015), skyflower (6th March 2015), Skywizard (6th March 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (5th March 2015), vmk22 (6th March 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Just did my usual check on such things (sightings events and whatnot)...

Between 'American fork canyon', at it's entrance..and up to 'Tibble creek reservoir', between the two, were the sighting took place, is a ley/vortex line. A strong one, one known for lots of occurrences. It passes just outside of Roswell, New Mexico.

It also passes by the point I calculated for the reptilian ceremony encounter in Jordan maxwell's close encounters. It's the second last (Colorado) story, near the end.

This whole area (bigfoot encounter in the OP) is considered to be 'potent' regarding dimensional crossings due to activity on ley/vortex lines.

The north end of the great salt lake is a potent ley line crossing point, where many lines cross. 4 to be exact. The kind of lines where moth man, dark entities, and so on, that kind of encounter occurs.

I'm not surprised that anyone encountered a 'bigfoot' in such an area. This, to me, is squarely moving toward the 'missing 411' category, of the near miss type. the kind of 'hit' that one does not want, the non returning kind. Hence my advice. Run.
    Last edited by Carmody; 6th March 2015 at 02:48.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

BMJ (8th March 2015), JRS (6th March 2015), RUSirius (6th March 2015), skyflower (6th March 2015), Skywizard (6th March 2015), thunder24 (6th March 2015), Tyy1907 (6th March 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/12...rints-of-evil/

Cullen Finnerty

Hundreds of people had been looking for him — friends, family and emergency service personnel. Helicopters had braved the driving rain, which seemingly came from nowhere, almost thwarting the rescue attempt. The rural community of Baldwin, Michigan, worked side by side with people bused in from all over the state to participate in the search.

All of them groped for answers as to how something like this could happen.

A call to the sheriff’s department by one local had even asserted that the man was being chased through the forest by Bigfoot. He was finally found by his friends face down and dead in a thickly-wooded area less than forty-eight hours after and not far from where he seemingly disappeared into thin air. His waders were askew and a trickle of blood ran down his nose.

An autopsy done the next day determined that he had a “slightly enlarged heart and slightly cloudy lungs”, but “no trauma to the body at all”. Months later, the initial autopsy, which found no reason for the man to be dead, would be redacted to speculate that he had died of pneumonia caused by inhaling his own vomit, in combination with a half dozen other absurdities(1). The case was closed, just like a thousand other cases like it have been closed before.

Cullen Finnerty was the type of big robust Irishman that the Midwest seems to grow like corn. He was a man who lived for physical confrontation, and he was so good at it that, after a sterling college career he ended up for a while, as a backup quarterback in the National Football League. The New York Times would eulogize that he was “perhaps the most successful quarterback in college football history”.(2)

At six foot two and two hundred and forty pounds of solid muscle, by all accounts, the staunchly Catholic Finnerty ran over defensive lineman and to fights — not away from them. By all accounts, Finnerty had taken one too many shots to the head. He was suffering from a mild case of chronic traumatic encephalopathy, a degenerative brain disease prevalent in ex-football players.

Back in December of 2011, he had been in Detroit with some coworkers, when he had phoned his brother Tim claiming he was being followed. In that paranoid episode, the only time Tim had ever seen Cullen afraid of anything, Cullen drove 150 miles to Tim’s house in Grand Rapids in an effort to evade the FBI, whom he imagined to be following him.(3)

By the time he went fishing on the evening of May 26, 2013, in the Baldwin River beneath the green canopy of Manistee National Forest Park, Cullen’s football career was behind him. He was thirty years old, married with two small children, and had a good job in medical sales. His carefully-concealed oxycodone habit was a memento from his playing days. His paranoid episode over a year ago had been an isolated incident, perhaps more likely attributed to overindulgence in Detroit’s thriving cocaine industry, than his imperceptible brain damage and medically-managed addiction to pain medication.

Cullen’s wife and friends had agreed to pick him up from the boat launching area at about 9.30 PM and bring him back to their rented cabin. At 9.27 she received a phone call from him in which he frantically described being followed by two men — one of which was twenty feet behind him, and neither of whom responded when he tried to talk to them. He then inexplicably stated that he was getting out of the river and taking off his clothes. He then hung up.(4 – 21:07)

His wife described him as sounding scared. Two more calls were made at 9.34 and 9.36 with Cullen again saying that he was being followed and he was nervous then hanging up. At 9.36 his friend, who was on the camping trip, asked where he was. Cullen replied that he’s not sure, but it’s getting a little rough. I think a couple of guys are following me. He then hung up again. During the last call, his wife was able to have him give her the coordinates from his iPhone. But when they went to the location, Cullen was not there.

At 10:37, a deputy responded, and it is at this point that the five-page long exercise in sentimental propaganda appearing in the June 8, 2013 edition of the New York Times makes a mockery of both journalism and the mysterious circumstances surrounding Cullen Finnerty’s death. The Times glibly states that the deputy “had a phone company ping his cellphone, and the results came back as far as three miles south and five miles north. Still no answers. Only questions.”(5)

Without missing a beat to even consider the cell phone evidence, the whitewash goes on to insinuate that Cullen died of a heart attack, mentioning pain in the left arm that a professional football player with too many miles on the odometer had been experiencing the week prior. The autopsy never even mentions a heart attack, not even the redacted autopsy.

Cullen Finnerty had with him an iPhone, which contains a Global Positioning System (GPS) transmitter that links to a ground station and then to several satellites. The margin for error on a GPS transmitter is fifty to one hundred feet. When the cell phone company pinged Finnerty’s iPhone, the coordinates that came back were for four different locations. Although the pings were within minutes of each other, the locations were 4.37 miles apart.(6 – 32:40)

The pings that the NY Times seems to find so mundane would ordinarily be good enough to get a murder conviction in any court of law in the western world.(7) Perhaps the NY Times just takes for granted that Cullen was traveling by rocket pack?

In order to get to any one of the four locations, Cullen would had to have crossed a paved road. If he had gone north from the campground where his boat was found, as is indicated by where his body was discovered, he would have traveled through heavily-posted and fenced land.

The area Cullen disappeared in is not so isolated. It is inconceivable that he could have eluded the hundreds of people searching for him — many of them seasoned woodsmen with dog teams — even if he was trying, for two days. Speculative hyperbole aside, the forensic and technological evidence indicates Cullen Finnerty, a man renowned for his physical courage, had been lost in limbo and scared to death.

Amber Rose Smith

In early October a few miles to the southeast, the summer of 2013 would end on a much happier note when two-year-old Amber Rose Smith vanished from in front of her home on East 13 Mile Road and Cottonwood Avenue. Her father was watching her and had just stepped inside to use the bathroom. When he came back out, Amber and their two dogs that she had been playing with were gone. When he called to them, the dogs slunk back out of the woods, but there was no sign of Amber.

After a frantic 24-hour search by over two hundred volunteers and a hundred emergency service personnel, she was found the next day, almost two miles southeast of her home, standing in the middle of a two track road and staring blankly into space. She was unharmed except for some superficial cuts and scrapes on her body and face. How a barefoot, two and half foot tall girl wearing nothing but a tank top had managed to traverse almost two miles of some of the most ruggedly-forested land in the lower forty-eight almost unscathed and without being discovered by all those people searching for her was never explained.

Newaygo County Undersheriff Brian Boyd said “It’s hard to imagine how a 2 1/2-year-old can survive that distance through the woods with that kind of temperature.” Temperatures had plunged down to forty-five degrees during the night.(8) He went on to say “there’s some that aren’t convinced she walked that entire distance. Maybe she was dropped off. Those are things we might have to determine in the future.”(9 – 48:04)

more at link

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

Nasu (6th March 2015), RUSirius (6th March 2015), skyflower (12th March 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

In the vid Big foot does not seem to interested in the camera man.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzy For This Post:

Atlas (6th March 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member lizfrench's Avatar
    Thanks

Interdimensionals - they pop in and pop out, they leave us alone and try not to be seen.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizfrench For This Post:

Camilo (11th March 2015), seeker/reader (8th March 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

The trick is to understand that WE are inter-dimensionals as well.

If 'they', can see you and integrate with you, then YOU are in and on the same terms and levels of existence. PERIOD.

For example, seeing a 'reptilian', a bigfoot, an alien or such is not a scary situation.

No, the opposite is true.

For when you see them you are EMPOWERED as your universe OPENS from the tiny prison beating box that is is now.

Why the hell would ANYONE fear these things?

All it can bring is much, much, much more.......... than you have right now.

The logic is, then, very clear and very simple. That you are there and have ALWAYS been there, in that space, this ability to be open and free, inter-dimensional and so on.

Someone or something has blanked you from this state of knowing and being.

The logic in this post is inescapably true.

At that point, one has to ask themselves just what the hell their own personal problem is with this reality, and why we block it in ourselves.
    Last edited by Carmody; 6th March 2015 at 13:51.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

BMJ (8th March 2015), Hervé (11th March 2015), Morbid (7th March 2015), Nasu (6th March 2015), PurpleLama (6th March 2015), skyflower (12th March 2015), Skywizard (7th March 2015), thunder24 (6th March 2015), ulli (6th March 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Here you go

These two things happened, in ley line and vortex line terms, right on top of one another.

It's the energetic conditions, the water drainage in the soil, and the soil mix type and so on. It creates the vibrational resonant energies that allow for the barrier to be weakened. Not really a barrier but simply a dimensional pattern and the integration between the two is greater, in this area. it fluctuates with the weather, which influences the soil/sky charge differential conditions, the astrological/astronomical conditions, and the given earth activity at the time, with regard to the core vs surface vibration and magnetosphere charge and vibration, and so on.

This all follows physics and science exactly, there is no mystical woo-woo going on.

Mysterious Voice Led Officers to Save Baby in Car in River

I could sit here and link these things and explain them in plain science, all day (and I have, across multiple threads, over the years here). There is no end to the linkage, no end to the evidence, no end to the simplicity and straightforwardness of the reality. There is no end to the reality of these things.

What there is....is the stubbornness in human minds to not make the leap, to not make the connection, to not confront the logic, or the facts. The issue is the inability of the human mind to confront things it 'feels' will 'do harm' to it's feeling of self security. the problem is not the reality, the problem is the human in it. A severe lack of self realization.

The lack of realization in the self.... is due to the fear freezing the mind out from logical confrontation. the reason for that....is that a person would have to revamp their ENTIRE self view, their ENTIRE world view, and their ENTIRE behavioral and living moving working thinking and being self. Every single component of self would be under tremendous force of change. All.

so the problem has never been the reality of the situation, it has always been the emotional control of thought process and thought formation, in the given mind. Always. Nothing else. Just that.

This is why sociopaths and psychopaths are ahead in this race for understanding and newness in worldview and technological prowess, in the black ops and dimensional technologies. They simply do not suffer from emotional thought formation blocking like the average person does. It is not them, it is YOU. It is not the rest of the world, it is YOU. Nothing else.

It's you. It's all on you.
    Last edited by Carmody; 11th March 2015 at 14:21.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Hervé (11th March 2015), skyflower (12th March 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Joe Sustaire's Avatar
    Shipwrecked in the Sea of Plenty, surrounded by the unknowing.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 131 posts

these two paragraphs from Carmody are the best stated explanation I have ever seen on dealing with difficult others!

"What there is....is the stubbornness in human minds to not make the leap, to not make the connection, to not confront the logic, or the facts. The issue is the inability of the human mind to confront things it 'feels' will 'do harm' to it's feeling of self security. the problem is not the reality, the problem is the human in it. A severe lack of self realization.

The lack of realization in the self.... is due to the fear freezing the mind out from logical confrontation. the reason for that....is that a person would have to revamp their ENTIRE self view, their ENTIRE world view, and their ENTIRE behavioral and living moving working thinking and being self. Every single component of self would be under tremendous force of change. All."

This seems to sum up the problems that I run into when conflict arrises between me and someone else. And I'm also aware that sometimes the problem is me. But not always.

Thank you Carmody!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Sustaire For This Post:

Carmody (11th March 2015), skyflower (12th March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread