+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Overwhelmed by all the bad things happening in the world...

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,634 times in 335 posts

Default Re: Overwhelmed by all the bad things happening in the world...

Snowflower seems to have the right attitude in an abstract sense - how much intensity are people supposed to take on in all this? Lots of people find out what they do well and enjoy doing that thing more than anything else. Finding and pursuing a passion is probably the most central individual portion of the life experience, and these days people are being pulled in so many directions, as the general global tension continues to rise unabated.

Finally there is this moment of arrival in the approach of the event horizon before going into the singularity, where we say "you know what, i've tried to keep up as much as I can, to ascend and work on myself, constantly feeling that tension of neverending change, but I need to find my peace, the world will come to be what it comes to be, and as far as I can help there be as good of an outcome as possible, I'll help, but for my health and my equilibrium, I can't deal with the intensity of it all on a daily basis".

That's a good moment to reach. The 4th way taught that a kind of fluid effortlessness guides the most stabilized forms of personal development, because once you see behind the struggle, you reach a flow state where you can make amazing things, achieve superhuman results, find that way of making a personal contribution that no one else in this world would have been able to do as well as you.

When everyone reaches this point, maybe a kind of 2nd milestone in whatever generalized way you could describe what we all have in common going through this, the bad things *will* stop happening. People will find that 4th way in their own way, they won't need to be taught it because what we need to know is already inside of each of us.

The world events is a dramatic stage somewhat made to maintain the fear, the uncertainty, the restlessness, and it is blocking everyone from reaching this 2nd marker point along the way.

If you do want to keep digging in, master the skill of separating fact from fiction, but if you decide that it's no difference whether you dig in or not because how can you help change things anyways?, then maybe what you go and do instead is exactly that thing that will wind up finding it's way into the improved state of the world, whether it's directly or via the butterfly effect.

Hope, real hope, is on the way. It really is. This ridiculous reality show is going to get shut down.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Alekahn2 (30th March 2015), awakeningmom (31st March 2015), CD7 (30th March 2015), Flash (30th March 2015), RunningDeer (30th March 2015), StandingWave (7th December 2015), Wind (30th March 2015)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks

Well, bad things have always happened. But NOW is different - NOW we witness apocalypse on a daily basis. This cannot be normal. The Evil Cabal seems to be winning this round. I do hope this is not the last one. I do hope the Whitelighters of this world will overcome the present stance and will take over, no matter what!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roberta For This Post:

Alekahn2 (30th March 2015), Flash (30th March 2015)

5. Link to Post #103
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,586 times in 1,720 posts

Quote Posted by workingactor (here)
    Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    If you want to know what is really happening go to InfoWars.com and listen to Alec Jones, not just once but often.

It is happening under our noses now each day and night. Alex Jones has been on to this take over for decades.

At least be aware of what is happening. The US does not exist any more. And this is a world wide takeover.

Things are happening fast. Pay attention to the process that is taking place. Become aware as much as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Alex Jones works for the zionists, this is fairly well established by the VT crew and others. Just want to thank everyone for the amazing posts in this thread, its fantastic, please continue
    Based on having seen the excellent information he has provided over more than a decade and how the info has been verified time and time again I do not believe your statement or VT's accusations.
    *shrug YMMV, it is what it is.
    Make an effort to not be so vague.. You just waste people's time and say nothing in the process.

And that's just what you did--- 'said nothing'..............
    YMMV=your mileage may vary. it means, your expereince may be different. Also, try to be less hostile AJ is known controlled opposition. his job is to appear to be a truth-teller, while leading you away from his real handlers.

Israel.
    I am so tired of all this deception. I can see no reason for Alec Jones to have an agenda contrary to what he portrays on his show.

If it is possible please show me some 'proof' of what you accuse him of, other than a copy of his opponents misquoting him.

I would much appreciate it.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Flash (30th March 2015)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Quote Posted by triquetra (here)
    The author is right. Humanity was not meant to get thousands of years of oppression. The oppression was by design, but there was method to it.

Humanity was only going to get released from that ongoing oppression under certain conditions. Those conditions are being met, and then irrefutable proof will be all that's needed.

Humanity was being used to send a message way upstairs. Took awhile but I guess the message got through. Changes will be made to prevent devastating destruction that would make only the destruction of earth seem miniscule in comparison.

I guess it took a lot of computing power to set up the universe. They wouldn't want it to go to waste.
    I am pretty sure you are right and we all have our small part to play into this. Our parts are sometimes tiny, but yet, must be played fully. The problem arise when some of us refuse to evolve, because of fear, grid, etc. There our small part has to be played correctly. It is in fact quite simple.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

RunningDeer (30th March 2015)

9. Link to Post #105
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

I am so tired of all this deception.
    Food for thought East Sun:

Sometimes, one grows weary and tired because the system is drained from an over abundance of wanting things to be ‘just so’.

Sometimes, it’s better to pick and choose one’s battles.

Sometimes, words are just words.

Sometimes, the best we can give in a situation is to agree to disagree.

With heart,
    RunningDeer <3

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Agape (30th March 2015), greybeard (31st March 2015), Jean-Marie (30th March 2015), Meggings (30th March 2015), Wind (30th March 2015)

11. Link to Post #106
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NicoD For This Post:

Alekahn2 (30th March 2015), RunningDeer (30th March 2015), Wind (30th March 2015)

13. Link to Post #107
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

If you want to know what is really happening go to InfoWars.com and listen to Alec Jones, not just once but often.

It is happening under our noses now each day and night. Alex Jones has been on to this take over for decades.

At least be aware of what is happening. The US does not exist any more. And this is a world wide takeover.

Things are happening fast. Pay attention to the process that is taking place. Become aware as much as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Alex Jones works for the zionists, this is fairly well established by the VT crew and others. Just want to thank everyone for the amazing posts in this thread, its fantastic, please continue
    Based on having seen the excellent information he has provided over more than a decade and how the info has been verified time and time again I do not believe your statement or VT's accusations.
    *shrug YMMV, it is what it is.
    Make an effort to not be so vague.. You just waste people's time and say nothing in the process.

And that's just what you did--- 'said nothing'..............
    YMMV=your mileage may vary. it means, your expereince may be different. Also, try to be less hostile AJ is known controlled opposition. his job is to appear to be a truth-teller, while leading you away from his real handlers.

Israel.
    I am so tired of all this deception. I can see no reason for Alec Jones to have an agenda contrary to what he portrays on his show.

If it is possible please show me some 'proof' of what you accuse him of, other than a copy of his opponents misquoting him.

I would much appreciate it.
    AJ instead of drumming into our heads how bad the PTB are and how they are screwing us can instead say a few things about what a person can do to find some peace in themselves, and therefore for those around them and therefore the world. War is not going to bring peace and prosperity. When he does say this vitamin or mineral is good take it, he wants to sell you his product. How to free yourself from this slave system he has no answers for expect get mad fight and keep the fighting going. PS what is his comments on Israel? or is that subject on the taboo list, well aliens are. But aren't the Annunaki behind all this BS, really they are the one's pulling the strings, But AJ not a word.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

East Sun (30th March 2015)

15. Link to Post #108
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

Sometimes, one grows weary and tired because the system is drained from an over abundance of wanting things to be ‘just so’.

With heart,
    RunningDeer <3
    I just read Rebeka Roth's book "Methodical Illusion" If you are not aware of it I recommend it.

There are things we need to be aware of so we can make others aware.

Why do people not think of all the people like Alec Jones and what they have done to combat
    the OWO that is threatening the entire world starting with the USA.

The deception is bad enough in gov. without people fighting against those who are doing something
    about it.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

16. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Post no longer is needed. I misunderstood, East Sun's question.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th March 2015 at 23:00.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Jean-Marie (30th March 2015)

18. Link to Post #110
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Speaking generally but with many years experience of being a therapist.

Diving into the depth of despair never helped anyone.
    My tutor would say often. "You don't have to get in the water to save someone from drowning"
    In fact when you are overwhelmed by a situation you are not in a place to uplift or help anyone, in fact you negatively influence every one you meet.
    If some one starts a conversation with---"Isn’t It terrible!!! you wont find me hanging around to hear the rest of the story.
    If some one makes a positive statement to rectify or uplift--then i am all ears.
    If I know the person well I would ask "What is happening to you personally that could be improved?"
    I would try to steer the person into finding at least one thing they could be grateful for.

There are a lot of good things happening in the world every moment.

Chris

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Ps
    God grant me the serenity
    To accept the things I can not change
    Courage to change the things I can
    Wisdom to know the difference.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

RunningDeer (31st March 2015), ulli (31st March 2015), Verdilac (31st March 2015), Wind (30th March 2015)

20. Link to Post #111
    Language
    English
    Thanks

With heart,
    RunningDeer <3
    I just read Rebeka Roth's book "Methodical Illusion" If you are not aware of it I recommend it.

Why do people not think of all the people like Alec Jones and what they have done to combat

The deception is bad enough in gov. without people fighting against those who are doing something
    about it.
    There’s no debate going on in 'me' body today, East Sun. I got a-nothin’. Everything said, has already been said. What purpose is there to go round and round? And what I said 20 days ago is still the same today.

Since that time you’ve made nine posts on this one thread. A quick skim shows that none of yours have solutions. If it were me, that’d be a good place to hav-a-look.

I’d offer that though well intended, your message gets lost when there’s too much rinse and repeat.

In your “about me” it states that you do Tai Chi and yoga. How much have you done in the last twenty days? IMO: that’s the kind of energy that creates movement and upliftment. (that last word may be a made up one)

I’ll be on the look out for you on other threads. In the meantime, here’s my repost:

Quote That’s a journey that fits you and many like yourself. To that I say, “Thanks and kudos for what you all do.”

Whereas for others, they continue to make a difference some even before all the dark hubbub came to light. Only, it’s done in their quiet corner of the world.

Discover a niche that best fits and be a creator-weaver (oh, and here's another made up word) of life.

<3
    With hearts,
    RunningDeer <3
    Thank you for your reply, RunningDeer.
    All I wanted from workingactor was at least some proof, which may still come.

Then no more posts would be necessary from anyone.
    When someone accuses anyone of something it is expected that they offer some kind of 'proof' don't you think?
    I would be glad to learn that I was wrong, if I was.

We are not on the same page at all as your statements do not apply to me. I was going to give instances but, Ill pass....
    ES
    Last edited by East Sun; 30th March 2015 at 22:55.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

RunningDeer (30th March 2015)

22. Link to Post #112
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

With heart,
    RunningDeer <3

about it.
    There’s no debate going on in 'me' body today, East Sun. I got a-nothin’. Everything said, has already been said. What purpose is there to go round and round? And what I said 20 days ago is still the same today.

Since that time you’ve made nine posts on this one thread. A quick skim shows that none of yours have solutions. If it were me, that’d be a good place to hav-a-look.

I’d offer that though well intended, your message gets lost when there’s too much rinse and repeat.

In your “about me” it states that you do Tai Chi and yoga. How much have you done in the last twenty days? IMO: that’s the kind of energy that creates movement and upliftment. (that last word may be a made up one)

I’ll be on the look out for you on other threads. In the meantime, here’s my repost:

Quote That’s a journey that fits you and many like yourself. To that I say, “Thanks and kudos for what you all do.”

Whereas for others, they continue to make a difference some even before all the dark hubbub came to light. Only, it’s done in their quiet corner of the world.

Discover a niche that best fits and be a creator-weaver (oh, and here's another made up word) of life.

<3
    With hearts,
    RunningDeer <3
    Thank you for your reply, RunningDeer.
    All I wanted from workingactor was at least some proof, which may still come.

Then no more posts would be necessary from anyone.
    When someone accuses anyone of something it is expected that they offer some kind of 'proof' don't you think?
    I would be glad to learn that I was wrong, if I was.

We are not on the same page at all as your statements do not apply to me. I was going to give instances but, Ill pass....
    ES
    you asked..

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/02...i-connections/

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12...ws-lite-video/

Now..I could list link after link. Look into his connection with Private intel company Stratfor. Look at who works for him..look at the things he DOESN'T say, not just the things he DOES say. He is controlled opposition. I understand why you defend him. I was on the AJ bandwagon early on in my awakening..but I've come to understand how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Good luck on YOUR journey.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Sean For This Post:

East Sun (1st April 2015)

24. Link to Post #113
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks

Default Re: Overwhelmed by all the bad things happening in the world.

...........................................................................................

Thanks workingactor for your response.

I read the comments of the reader of VT. They were varied and some informative. I'm sure there is some truth in there but as usual
    there's pros and cons. Some people do not like VT either. I will still listen to AJ but more carefully and want to hear more of what others
    have to say about him.

Everyone seems to have an agenda. Even David Icke gets criticized.

Thanks for the info.
    ES
    Last edited by East Sun; 1st April 2015 at 02:45.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Sean (1st April 2015)

26. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,846 times in 876 posts

Here is a video by William "Bill" Cooper explaining techniques used by Alex Jones. Perhaps you are feeling so overwhelmed because of Jones' delivery style.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

East Sun (1st April 2015)

28. Link to Post #115
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Was Jones duped into believing all that or what. What could he hope to achieve?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Guish (1st April 2015)

30. Link to Post #116
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

Was Jones duped into believing all that or what. What could he hope to achieve?
    He wasn't duped, East Sun.

he's been playing for "the other team" all along, consciously.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Sean For This Post:

Guish (1st April 2015)

32. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,846 times in 876 posts

East Sun, I can only speculate about Jones' purpose and many bloggers do. I know that his show has grown immensely and many people do find it a starting point to waking up.

I posted Bill Cooper's video because he points out what Jones' approach does to people's feelings. I find it much like a pep rally before a local school football game: it revs up people's emotions to beat the other team. If the team loses the game, some people use that energy to start fights afterwards.

At a larger level, politicians do the same thing. Consider 911 and how it was used to gain support for war. Some people even claim that the President knew of Pearl Harbor and allowed it to happen to gain support for the U.S. to enter WWII. And advertising agencies help sell cars by appealing to our wants and not to our actual needs.

I appreciate that you ask about what Alex Jones hopes to achieve. That is why it is important to have multiple sources of information.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

East Sun (1st April 2015), Guish (1st April 2015)

34. Link to Post #118
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Overwelmed by bad things happening in the world, or is it the news coverage being fed to you like downers...

better go to your friendly drug company for a few handfuls of happy pills...

turn off the tube, or change to comedy, somethi9ng unplugged from the negative and guess what, you will instantly feel better...

misery creates bad health...

bad health makes money for drug companies...

I take a subject, dive in as bad as it gets, then close the book and its gone...

the news is there to reprogram your brain to forget all the good things happening in this world...

as Nancy Regan loved to say, "Just Say NO" to Drug companies manipulation...

turn it off, walk out and bury your feet in the grass and take a deep breath...

that's all it takes, to cleanse the negativity...

unless you don't have grass and are looking at 8 foot snow drifts...

sux to be you...

35. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 times in 1,583 posts

I thought that this article fits the title of the thread. It really summurises how ****ed up the society has become.

http://www.wisethinks.com/2015/01/wh...of-beggar.html

“”Near the metro station sits a woman of uncertain age. Women’s hair is confused and dirty, her head bowed in grief.

The woman sits on the dirty floor and next to her lies a bag. In that bag people throw money. On the hands of a woman, asleep, is a two year old baby. He’s in a dirty hat and dirty clothes.

“Madonna with baby” – numerous passers-by will donate money. The people of our kind- we always feel sorry for less fortunate. We are ready to give unfortunate people the last shirt, the last penny out of your pocket and never think another issue. Helping, seems like. “Good job done”…

I walked past a beggar for a month. Did not give any money, as I knew that this is a gang operated scam and money collected by the beggar will be given to whoever controls beggars in the area. Those people own numerous luxury properties and cars. Oh and beggar also gets something, of course “ A bottle of vodka in the evening and a döner kebab”. A month later, walking past the beggars, as shock, it suddenly hit me….

I’m staying at a busy crossing, stared at the baby, dressed as always- dirty track suit. I realized that it seemed “wrong”, finding a child in a dirty underground station from morning to evening. The baby slept. Never sobbed or screamed, always asleep, burying his face in the knee of a woman who was his MUM.

Do any of you, dear readers, have children? Remember how often they slept at the age of 1-2-3 years? Hour two, maximum three (not consecutive) afternoon nap, and again – movement. For the whole month, every day of my walking in the underground, I’ve never seen a child awake! I looked at the tiny little man, with his face buried in the knee of his mother, then at the beggar, and my suspicion was gradually formed. – Why he sleeps all the time? I asked, staring at the baby.

The beggar pretended not to hear me. She lowered her eyes and hid her face in the collar of her shabby jacket. I repeated the question. The woman again looked up. She looked somewhere behind my back, tired with utter irritation. Her look was similar to the creatures from a different planet. – F *** off … her lips murmured. -Why is he asleep?! I almost cried …

Behind me someone put his hand on my shoulder. I looked back. A some old man was looking at me disapprovingly:

– What do you want from her? Can’t you see how hard she’s got it in her life… Eh …
    He gets some coins from his pocket and throws them in the beggar’s bag.
    Beggar made a hand wave of a cross, portraying the face of humility and universal grief. The guy removed his hand from my shoulder and strolled out of the underground station. I bet, at home, he will tell how he defended poor, distraught woman from a soulless man in a tube station.

Next day I called a friend. It was a funny man with eyes like olives Romanian nationality. He only managed to complete three and a half years of education. The complete lack of education does not prevent him from moving around the City streets on very expensive foreign cars and live in a “small” house with countless number of windows and balconies. From my friend I managed to find out that this business, despite the apparent spontaneity, clearly organized. Its supervised by begging organized crime rings. The children used are in “rent” from families of alcoholics, or simply stolen.

I needed to get the answer to the question – why is the baby sleeping? And I received it. My friend Gypsy said the phrase, completely ordinary with calm voice that twisted me in shock, just like he was talking about weather report: -They are on heroin, or vodka …

I was dumbfounded. “Who is on heroin? Whom – under vodka?! ” He answered -The Child, so he doesn’t scream. The women will be sitting whole day with him, imagine how he might get bored?

In order to make the baby slept the whole day, it pumped up with vodka or drugs. Of course, children’s bodies are not able to cope with such a shock. And children often die. The most terrible thing – sometimes children die during the “working day”. And imaginary mother must hold another dead child on her hands until the evening. These are the rules. And the by passers-by will throw some money in the bag, and believe that they are moral. Helping “mother alone” …

… The next day I was walking near the same underground station. I stocked up journalistic identity, and was ready for a serious conversation. But the conversation didn’t work out. But turned out the following … A woman was sitting on the floor and in her hands she was holding a child. I asked her a question about the documents on the child, and, most importantly, where was yesterday’s kid, which she simply ignored. My questions were not ignored by passers-by. I was told that I was out of my mind screaming at poor beggar with a child. All in all, I was escorted out of the tube station in disgrace. One thing remained was to call the police. When police arrived, beggar with the baby disappeared. I stood with a full sense of – “I’m trying to fight windmills”.

When you see in the subway, on the street whether women with children, begging, think before your hand climb for money. Think about that, if it wasn’t for your hundreds of thousands of handouts, the business like this would have died. The business would die and not the children-inflated with vodka or drugs. Do not look at the sleeping child with affection. See horror… Since you’re reading this article, you know now- why the child is sleeping in beggars hand

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guish For This Post:

Alekahn2 (1st April 2015), RunningDeer (1st April 2015)

37. Link to Post #120
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Well Guish what you say is so.
    I visited Bangalore and there, the Mahatma Gandhi Road teamed with beggars-- may be an exaggeration but there were quite a few all with stories. I was forewarned not to give money but if I felt the need give food.
    I noticed food was sometimes thrown away when the back was turned.
    Things are not always as they seem to be.
    Help is only a prayer away if you have the humility to ask.
    Im speaking from personal experience having had my life literally saved, turned around, on several occasions.

I am convinced that the number of good things happening in the world each day far exceeds the not so good.
    Not so good is more dramatic and therefore more noticed and news worth.
    The good being normal and commonplace may not be noticed.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Alekahn2 (1st April 2015), Guish (2nd April 2015), PurpleLama (1st April 2015), RunningDeer (1st April 2015), Wind (1st April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast