+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vaccinations causing diseases?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,853 times in 447 posts

Default Vaccinations causing diseases?

I am a new member and wanted to share a little about my life with everyone.

2 years ago I was diagnosed with MS(Multiple Sclerosis), I have spent a great portion of my life researching the cause that no doctor would give me or anyone else about the auto immune diseases. Through my many thousands of hours of research I have come up with the conclusion that the Hepatitis B vaccine was the culprit.

I was wondering if anyone in the community has any more information on this subject and what there thoughts are. My sister, mom, and myself all got the vaccine and have all come down with these auto immune diseases.

Is this a coincidence or am I on to something?

2. Link to Post #2
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

Default Re: Vaccinations causing diseases?

If you google Michael Belkin, he's written a lot on the Hep B Vaccine that's available on the internets. He lost his child to a reaction to the shot. It's not something you'll ever find in the mainstream media because it'll get shot down instantly, but yeah, vaccines do cause lots of grief.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Daledo - sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I too have MS.

Had to have a Flu vaccine in late 1987 as I worked in a geriatric hospital, then a few months later I had to have a Barium Meal Xray.
    Looking back- my first symptoms started within the following 12-18 months, muscle spasm.
    Things were ok for a few years, then after an extremely stressful time- final year at College as a mature student, I developed Optic neuritis {2005}
    Things were stable after that cleared up, for about another 4 years, then I was advised to have the Hep B vaccination for another job in 1999- that stirred everything up and symptoms came thick & fast over the next couple of years, and I was 'early retired' by 2003.

There is nobody else with MS on either side of my family. No other autoimmune diseases that we can think of.
    Where I am from, and live, has the highest incidence of MS in the world- about 4 times the global average, so there might be another environmental factor at play, but I do feel the vaccines started it all off.

I had an Intrathecal Baclofen Pump implanted 2&1/2 years ago due to spasm affecting practically everything, breathing included, and it is wonderful- enables me to walk a bit!

I wish you all the best - remember, stress seems to be one of our biggest enemies- I 'don't do' stress any more

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fina For This Post:

daledo (15th November 2010), Ross (18th November 2010)

5. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

and stay away from anything that has aspartame in it as an artificial sweetner

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

daledo (15th November 2010)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fina (here)
    Daledo - sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I too have MS.

Had to have a Flu vaccine in late 1987 as I worked in a geriatric hospital, then a few months later I had to have a Barium Meal Xray.
    Looking back- my first symptoms started within the following 12-18 months, muscle spasm.
    Things were ok for a few years, then after an extremely stressful time- final year at College as a mature student, I developed Optic neuritis {2005}
    Things were stable after that cleared up, for about another 4 years, then I was advised to have the Hep B vaccination for another job in 1999- that stirred everything up and symptoms came thick & fast over the next couple of years, and I was 'early retired' by 2003.

There is nobody else with MS on either side of my family. No other autoimmune diseases that we can think of.
    Where I am from, and live, has the highest incidence of MS in the world- about 4 times the global average, so there might be another environmental factor at play, but I do feel the vaccines started it all off.

I had an Intrathecal Baclofen Pump implanted 2&1/2 years ago due to spasm affecting practically everything, breathing included, and it is wonderful- enables me to walk a bit!

I wish you all the best - remember, stress seems to be one of our biggest enemies- I 'don't do' stress any more
    Hello Fina,
    Seems we have a similar view on MS. It has definitely been a struggle for me over the last 2 years but there is light at the end of the tunnel. I am actually feeling a lot better and really have no signs of MS. It was through my many thousands of hours of research that I came to the conclusion that the toxins in the vaccine was the culprit. I went through two 2 week detox regimens that I got at the local store. After that I started taking DMSO mixed with MSM for a week or so. After that I started taking MMS. After all this I started to get feeling back in my legs and arms. I spent the last 2 winters wearing shorts because I couldn't feel the weather. I can actually feel cold now (just in time for winter again haha). I had major headaches too... those are gone.

The only thing that is wrong with me now is that I was diagnosed with Avascular Necrosis of my femur head from the high doses of steroids. I am working on healing this naturally too... major hip reconstruction and femur replacement doesn't sound fun.

Anyone else that has a disease that would like to share what vaccines they had are more than welcome to post it here.

It is time to put an end to these dangerous money making vaccines.

Only through people making a connection between their illnesses and certain vaccines will we make a difference.

8. Link to Post #6
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by daledo (here)
    I am a new member and wanted to share a little about my life with everyone.

2 years ago I was diagnosed with MS(Multiple Sclerosis), I have spent a great portion of my life researching the cause that no doctor would give me or anyone else about the auto immune diseases. Through my many thousands of hours of research I have come up with the conclusion that the Hepatitis B vaccine was the culprit.

I was wondering if anyone in the community has any more information on this subject and what there thoughts are. My sister, mom, and myself all got the vaccine and have all come down with these auto immune diseases.

Is this a coincidence or am I on to something?
    Please pass this onto Fina aswell...

Sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I like you always research Alternative Cures & Medicine that the Big Pharma Drug Co's don't want you to know about.

IMPORTANT NEW RESEARCH ON MS

British medical experts are questioning a new theory put forward by Italian vascular surgeon Dr. Paolo Zamboni that multiple sclerosis (MS) was caused by blocked veins in the neck or chest.

Excess deposits of the heavy metal have been proven to lead to inflammation and cell death in the laboratory. These are both characteristics of MS.

Using ultrasound to examine the vessels leading in and out of the brain, he said he had tested his theory in people and found that in a majority, including his spouse who he also experimented upon, the veins draining blood from the brain were malformed or blocked. In people without MS, they were not.

He further suggested that iron was damaging the blood vessels and allowing the heavy metal, along with other unwelcome cells, to cross the crucial brain-blood barrier, a process termed Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI).

He said he had devised an experimental procedure that involved removing the blockage in the veins that carry blood to and from the brain.

So far, he has performed the angioplasty-like surgery, known as "la liberation" in Italian, on 120 MS patients, including his wife, whose multiple sclerosis provoked his interest in tackling the disease.

His findings were published in the Journal of Vascular Surgery and scientists at the University of Buffalo in New York announced they would test his theory by recruiting for a large study.

Dr. Zamboni’s theory centres around the repeated references in research text books to deposits of iron in the blood vessels and a link to MS.

http://www.medindia.net/news/Multipl...ry-62373-1.htm

Here are some other articles that back up this discovery that may interest you both...

MS vein theory creates 'huge hope':

http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2009/...s-buffalo.html

Could multiple sclerosis by caused by blocked veins?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...ked-veins.html

I simply Googled "Multiple Sclerosis caused by blocked viens in the neck" to find this information.

I had previously heard about this Theory on radio talkback, but can't remember which show.

After further research I found that Dr. Paolo Zamboni's Theory had some detractors.

What I suggest you do is research this for yourself and when researching the Detractors find out who is funding them i.e. Big Pharma or and Elite Foundation if it is, I would disregard their opionion.

I hope this information gives you some hope and is the answer you are looking for.

All the Very Best,

jackovesk

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Vaccination is a genocidal weapon. Last years swine-flu vaccine contained polysorbate-80, which sterilizes women.
    All major claims made by those that support the vaccine 'revolution', where vaccines are presumed to be responsible for better health and longer lives, are actually revealed to be false. Where there is better health and longer lives there is a direct correlation between lifespans and better sanitation, cleaner water and fresh food.
    I have read much on this subject through Jon Rappoport www.nomorefakenews.com, here is something he said in a piece recently:
    Quote ...One can read papers in which the subtleties
    of antibody-test interpretation are argued: layers, bands, false-positives in non-risk
    populations, etc. But one glaring fact, which is being ignored, stands out: Until
    1985, the presence of antibodies specific to a particular germ was considered a
    good sign for the patient. It meant his body had fought off and disposed of the
    invader. Antibodies were certainly not a clue that the patient was ill or was going
    to get ill. Then, without the slightest justification (except some clever circular
    reasoning), the whole business was turned on its head. Antibodies were indicative
    of illness.

I point this out to a number of well-known researchers, and they simply stare at
    me as if I'm mad.

So then I say, "You know, when you vaccinate a person, you're producing antibodies.
    And you're saying the antibodies confer protection against illness. But when those
    same antibodies are produced naturally, by the body, you say they're a bad sign."

Then they throw me out.
    Not sure if you can get vaccinated against logic

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Butangeld For This Post:

fifi (16th November 2010)

11. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Many diseases like MS, ALS, etc. are sometimes found to be Lyme Disease. Lyme is out of control in the USA. Dr. Robert Rowen, Second Opinion Newsletter, tells of MS patients being treated for Lyme using Cat's Claw (without TOA inhibitors).

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Many diseases like MS, ALS, etc. are sometimes found to be Lyme Disease. Lyme is out of control in the USA. Dr. Robert Rowen, Second Opinion Newsletter, tells of MS patients being treated for Lyme using Cat's Claw (without TOA inhibitors).
    I watched a Ventura episode that talked about Lymes disease coming from a Nazi scientist that was brought over to work on Plum Island off of New York coast. Seems like more than a coincidence that Lyme New York is close to Plum Island. It is just another designer disease like many invented in the 1900's to siphon more money from the worker bee's.

SAD, SAD WORLD we live in.

+ Reply to Thread