+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Debt Holocaust Coming

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 times in 356 posts

Default Debt Holocaust Coming

Modern society deals currently with the collapse in living standards of the working class people before world war 1 a family could survive on one income and live comfortable with house and family and holidays.

Taxes is the great killer of society for it drives women out to work who 99.9 would prefer to mind the children at home. Women as a rule should be more concerned what goes into there children's mouth rather than there husband bank account. I believe women should if they wish to stay at home.

The system is collapsing anyway Greek was were the ancient banking system was founded 2000 years ago and from what I see it might come down fairly soon and bring the euro with it. the European union and IMF refuse to give Greece any more loans until they cut there budget

Most women are supermen trying to balance work kids husband and social life . Money is the factor that kills 99.9 of married couples.

What is coming very soon is the mother of all crises it will involve pensions no more pensions in the future all old people live and are supported by relatives not the state which is what happened in ancient times which is why people got married and had family's. All property purchased will be for cash only so prices will drop by 80 percent overnight because the banks will be unwilling to give out loans . The Euro will die a quick death to be replaced by war on al fronts as government refuse to pay there debts. riots seizure of private pensions funds by the state for governments bonds people get zero . bank runs and collapse blood on the streets madness riot police chaos growing beginning around September I think roughly .

life will go on with no trust in government which is the way it should be. women will get married and have more kids mostly to successful older men killing the Hollywood myth of love at first sight romance most women want a guy who can support them and there kids.
    Last edited by regnak; 8th March 2015 at 17:36.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

Elainie (8th March 2015), Flash (8th March 2015), Mercedes (8th March 2015), thepainterdoug (9th March 2015), yelik (8th March 2015), ZooLife (8th March 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

Default Re: Debt Holocaust Coming

Quite a picture you painted there.

I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

4. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (8th March 2015), Alpha141 (9th March 2015), Atlas (8th March 2015), bojancan (9th March 2015), Femonique (8th March 2015), Flash (8th March 2015), GCS1103 (9th March 2015), Iloveyou (9th March 2015), Jean-Marie (10th March 2015), JRS (10th March 2015), justntime2learn (8th March 2015), Lifebringer (9th March 2015), Mercedes (8th March 2015), Morbid (9th March 2015), PathWalker (9th March 2015), poetbil (8th March 2015), regnak (8th March 2015), Sierra (8th March 2015), Student_Energy_Healer (8th March 2015), TraineeHuman (9th March 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

hmm... I'm just sittin here thinkin on sumpthin I read...

We Create Our Own Reality...
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Femonique (8th March 2015), Flash (8th March 2015), ghostrider (8th March 2015), ginnyk (8th March 2015), JRS (10th March 2015), justntime2learn (8th March 2015), Mercedes (8th March 2015), PathWalker (9th March 2015), Philaletheian (9th March 2015), regnak (8th March 2015), Sierra (8th March 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I agree but do you know how to create the life you want I am a big fan of Bashar he is great on how to create the life you want to live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9h60gE2Nro

8. The Following User Says Thank You to regnak For This Post:

poetbil (8th March 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Divide and conquer ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Mercedes (8th March 2015), regnak (8th March 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,715 times in 8,943 posts

Then banks were created in Greece 2,000 years ago and now Greek is going down because of the banks. Do we call this karma?

Quote Posted by jonsnow (here)
    Modern society deals currently with the collapse in living standards of the working class people before world war 1 a family could survive on one income and live comfortable with house and family and holidays.

Taxes is the great killer of society for it drives women out to work who 99.9 would prefer to mind the children at home. Women as a rule should be more concerned what goes into there children's mouth rather than there husband bank account. I believe women should if they wish to stay at home.

The system is collapsing anyway Greek was were the ancient banking system was founded 2000 years ago and from what I see it might come down fairly soon and bring the euro with it. the European union and IMF refuse to give Greece any more loans until they cut there budget

Most women are supermen trying to balance work kids husband and social life . Money is the factor that kills 99.9 of married couples.

What is coming very soon is the mother of all crises it will involve pensions no more pensions in the future all old people live and are supported by relatives not the state which is what happened in ancient times which is why people got married and had family's. All property purchased will be for cash only so prices will drop by 80 percent overnight because the banks will be unwilling to give out loans . The Euro will die a quick death to be replaced by war on al fronts as government refuse to pay there debts. riots seizure of private pensions funds by the state for governments bonds people get zero . bank runs and collapse blood on the streets madness riot police chaos growing beginning around September I think roughly .

life will go on with no trust in government which is the way it should be. women will get married and have more kids mostly to successful older men killing the Hollywood myth of love at first sight romance most women want a guy who can support them and there kids.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Jean-Marie (10th March 2015), Mercedes (8th March 2015), poetbil (8th March 2015), regnak (8th March 2015), yelik (9th March 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Femonique's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahhhh.....first of all, I kind of believe in what ya say. I was raised with a belief that no one followed. LOL. Women are meant for one role and men another. However, our needs changed, and right under the nose of most men being upset with us about it, but also expecting us to handle it and still do our role too.

Now, having said that, the first thing you said that made me take pause, was you referred to the husband's bank account. Regardless of the role we were meant to have as women, the roles were meant to be equal in the beginning of time, so bank accounts belong to both parties, regardless of the situation you agree to, can live with, or even expect when deciding to tie the knot. It's a partnership, not a men get to rule the roost kinda thing.

If you are a psychic or prophet, I'd kind of like to know that, because an unreliable message of gloom n doom disheartens me and all the people it touches, and I'm positive that could not possibly be your goal by sharing this kind of info. In the future, please be aware of what it is that you do, and understand we all know and feel things are changing. I'd be grateful, as maybe would others, if more folks shared positive messages for us each to ponder individually and which does in fact get shared as collective idea or notion. Fears, phobias, and depressive messages of this nature without some kind of proof or knowledge is only speculation and hurtful to everyone. Also know that I feel what this does to others. I wake up every day, and work dilligently throughout each day, to shake this kind of thing off. I'm learning to share this with others and ask for some compassion and also ask how I can help. I accept what I must do, even though it is not the most ideal type of existence. I'd rather be doing something fun than trying to rid myself of what you and others share of this nature and gets kinda outta control.

So, how can I help? What can I say or do, to get you to understand what your message does to you, me and others? Does that affect you at all? I hope you understand and have compassion, that you understand what ya do by sharing unverified messages of gloom and doom, and you see that I feel your anxiety and understand why you would. Is there something I/we can do to alleviate your fears or help you see something positive? If not at this time, please know You are welcome to contact me anytime to vent these feelings, and I will do everything I can think of to help you understand why you see as you do and offer suggestions to help you navigate your way back to the present and help us share uplifting thoughts rather than doomsday ones.

Please don't be upset by this crazy notion I suggest. I am not Mary Sunshine, I'm an empath. These kinda messages literally hurt not only me, but everyone, much more than you might have imagined at one time. It's a chore for me to shake off all the feelings and anxieties that are not my own. You have yours, but I and others have the collective. If I didn't understand what it was, I'd probably grab the nearest rope and hang myself, cause I feel it acutely when more than one feels it. It gets stronger with anyone attaching their feeling or belief to it. I do understand why and how this happens, and I wanna help stop the madness of doing this kinda thing, so I share what the reality of it is, whether you or anyone believes or not. I need everyone's help, so I spend my time helping if, when, and the only way I know how and can. Please tell me what I can do to help you see from my point of view. I really really need you to. I'm selfish and wanna stop feeling this mess everyone shares, so I share back and ask for your understanding.

I have hope and I wanna give you some, so I'm asking you to tell me how I can do that, I really do want to know. It might help me help others even more than I have yet to figure out. I'm working on it, though....:-). Find something you enjoy and brings a smile or even joy to your heart.....I feel that too! It feels much better to me than gloom n doom, ya know? Thanks for allowing me to share.
    Last edited by Femonique; 8th March 2015 at 15:35.
    I've always been told I can have Hope, so I do!

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Femonique For This Post:

Alpha141 (9th March 2015), Ellisa (8th March 2015), Ewan (9th March 2015), Mercedes (8th March 2015), regnak (8th March 2015), RunningDeer (8th March 2015), Sierra (8th March 2015), Sith73 (8th March 2015), skyflower (8th March 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

history as well as the weather goes in a cycle the first founder of Rome and the first emperor was also the last Romulus Augustus ( last Rome emperor )

Romulus - founder of Rome
    Augustus - first emperor

Pope Francis is the current pope but his real name is Giovanni di Pietro di Bernardone, and Pietro is the Italian version of Peter. He named himself after Saint Francis of Assisi who refounded the church as it was dying in his day. Saint Malachy prophecy's list 112 Popes that will serve from the time of Pope Urban VII who died in 1590, the first being Pope Gregory XIV whose papacy lasted for only one year. The last Pope in the list is referred to as "Peter the Roman

peter the first pope

As things begin so they end America began in Philadelphia and that is where America will end

16. The Following User Says Thank You to regnak For This Post:

yelik (9th March 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

http://armstrongeconomics.com/armstr...s_blog/page/8/
    source

The ECB (European Central Bank) decision to strike Greek bonds off its list of accepted collateral caused European shares and bonds to fall out of bed. The ECB’s move is a blunt attempt to turn-up pressure on Greece’s new anti-austerity government. Greek bank shares plunged over 20 percent and the country’s short-term debt yields surged to almost 20 percent

German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble has threatened Greece with the state bankruptcy if Athens did not serve its debt with the ECB and the IMF. Greek Finance Varoufakis said they would like to pay, but would not have the money. He therefore wants to negotiate with the ECB on a haircut.In this case, billions would be lost to European taxpayers’ money

We should see the peak in debt on a private level whereas when the economy turns down, governments will be desperately trying to borrow more and more.The Treasury Department is looking to wind down Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, but without these organizations, there would be few buyers for 30-year fixed rate mortgages in the secondary markets. The 30-year mortgage was created during the Great Depression as part of the New Deal to help revitalize the real estate market. Prices have risen in real estate over the decades because this length of time. It has allowed people to leverage their future earnings today bringing forward 30 years of income.

What will happen if Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are shut down? It is unlikely that the bankers will step in. They are transactional based, not relationship. If they cannot package and resell mortgages, then they will not write 30-year mortgages.Housing prices will decline for the average American if buyers cannot use 30 years of future income today. If there were no 30-year mortgages, housing prices would collapse to perhaps 10-20% of current levels for nobody could buy except for cash. Talk about a major depression – boy, the Great Depression would look like a block party

real estate
    http://i2.wp.com/armstrongeconomics....tate-cycle.jpg

I enjoy Yiquan martials arts and medical Qigong studying daoist swimming ,I do a lot of walking 5 miles most days, studying farming natural no chemicals

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

Flash (8th March 2015), Mercedes (8th March 2015), poetbil (8th March 2015), yelik (9th March 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Uh... Weather, banks, debt load, Greek karma, Roman history, pension loss, Bashar, martial arts, popes and Philadelphia(?), yet this thread is called women.

What is this thread about? Why is it titled women? (Checking the mirror to see if I grew horns, and a tail this morning, before hurling a fireball at Greece... )

I feel like I'm trying to follow the bouncing ball on five songs at once, lol.

Is there a reason this doom laden thread is called women instead of "Debt Holocaust Coming, Run for Your Lives!"?

Maybe a title change, Jon, to more accurately reflect the subject matter...

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Ewan (9th March 2015), Jean-Marie (10th March 2015), regnak (8th March 2015), RunningDeer (8th March 2015), seko (9th March 2015), skyflower (8th March 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Yeah, I'm going to let the women of the forum lead the discussion about whether 99.9% of them really want to stay home and have babies (I know a lot of strong, intelligent women - and I think very few would agree with your assessment.)

But I wanted to make mention that I believe it is a good idea, when blasting the "collapse imminent!" message (which I actually don't disagree with), it may be good not to just trail off after the blast wave.. and have the end result be fear mongering. Rather, I'd like to think we could empower one another with solutions for dealing with/surviving an apocalyptic financial/economic crash.

I like to remind people to grow some food. Any is better than none, and of course a big garden is better if you can. And speaking of "can", learn to preserve food, to can, to dry, and to store enough to last at least your family through the non-growing season. A source of clean water (which really means sophisticated filtration) and food are critical essentials. Getting at least those survival elements is an excellent base-line way to feel you have a chance to survive.

Here is a quick listing of a handful of threads I found in a search, but there is a lot more information here, and elsewhere on the Intertubes.

A major must-archive directory of off-grid 'how-to' information : https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ess#post882958

How To Prepare Your Mind & Community For The Collapse : https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ess#post813119

Financial collapse is coming! Preppers get ready for SHTF survival! : https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ess#post791981

Can anyone recommend a good bug out bag for under 500 dollars? : https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ess#post634586

The 10 Commandments of Survival : https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ess#post616942

And check out Avalon member Ron Mauer's many posts here at Avalon, as well as his blog: Ideas For Self Sufficient Living During Financially Turbulent Times

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Ellisa (8th March 2015), gripreaper (8th March 2015), Jean-Marie (10th March 2015), Ol' Roy (9th March 2015), regnak (8th March 2015), Richard S. (9th March 2015), RunningDeer (8th March 2015), Sierra (8th March 2015), skyflower (8th March 2015), ulli (9th March 2015), Wind (8th March 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

All I saying is that women should have the choice not based on financial decision whether to stay home and mind the children or not. I think it has lead to the decay of society and the break up of the family as a unit. I think most women would prefer to stay home if money was not a issue.

When taxes were not so high and standard of living was higher for middle class I believe this was possible for a family to earn a good living on one salary and live comfortable I believe the cost of living has gone to high ie government takes to much of our income.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to regnak For This Post:

yelik (9th March 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

Some women want to stay home and others want a career. Their importance never had any status at home. Now after several generations, we can see the difference when the civilizing influence of a stay at home mom is off at some menial job. Kids are wild and bullying is a norm. TPTB have what they want - the destruction off the family. Watch some Youtube animal videos where the pets are often the protectors of infants. Ever notice upscale magazines sell elevated dog food bowls and in restaurants, kids slouch so low they could lick the food off the table.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

regnak (9th March 2015), seko (10th March 2015), yelik (9th March 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

I agree grannyfanny100. I wanted to stay home with my kids but, I had to work. In my ideal world, I would have been able to stay home with them until they were in high school, maybe age 15. I feel like I missed a lot of quality time with them when they were young. I was always tired out.

My daughter has been able to stay home with my granddaughter (in kindergarten) for the most part. I've supported her, sometimes financially, in that. My granddaughter is probably one of the most well adjusted, healthy and intelligent kids in her class.

I don't believe it really matters which parent decides to stay home but, someone should be at home for the children. When there is a parent at home, there is someone there when the kids are sick, the home is more organized and meals are planned and cooked. There is also someone who is not dead on their feet to help with homework and hauling the kids around to activities. The kids get more attention, have more security and better nutrition.

TPTW did aim for the destruction of the family and they've done a pretty good job.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

Kelly Anne (9th March 2015), regnak (9th March 2015), yelik (9th March 2015)

29. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

99.9% of women do not want to stay home and put food in their children's mouths (the food having been bought with money from the *husband's* bank account)!

Women want a career in an area for which they have training, and they want a decent wage, equal to the male staff in their field. They need to have excellent plans provided for child care before and after birth, and they do not need to be told how to conduct their lives by others. The *wife's* bank account should then be used, in conjunction with the husband's, to provide for their family as well as personal expenses.

Some women may choose to stay home, circumstances vary, but it is also possible, and becoming more common, that a man may choose to spend time at home looking after his family. Child care does not have to be the province of the woman only.

I think we are seeing a new paradigm with regard to families which I think is a good thing.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

Kelly Anne (9th March 2015), regnak (9th March 2015)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

moral decay of society were children run riot . mothers talk of excellent plans rather than the welfare of the children most people who are paid to mind the children do not care it is a job rather than the love and attention from family member. I only say that women should have a choice that if they wish to stay at home and I think most would if money were not a factor my two cents,

women will never be the equal of a man and vice versa we are the same yet different women are better at some things and vice versa balance there should be the family unit has been destroyed by modern society it should be rebuilt

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

seko (10th March 2015), yelik (9th March 2015)

33. Link to Post #17
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Broadly speaking I agree with Jonsnow.

The Banksters orchestrated the breakdown of the family unit with women’s liberation movement.

Taxation had to be introduced by the Government in 1930’s so they could service the banksters loans and interest payments.

Mens wages were squeezed and downgraded which effectively forced women out to work on the back of liberation.

I accept times of changed but everything that has happened was by design because close nit families and communities are a threat to the NWO

Don't forget about all the other disruptive tactics introduced by the Illuminati / Cabal academics - racism, communism, ageism, sexism, nationalism and so on, the old divide and conquer approach.

The Rothschild's funded much of the development of Russia's industry together with allowing virtually all technologies, including weapons to flow to Russia. At the same time the west spent billions fighting and guarding against this so called communist enemy.
    Last edited by yelik; 9th March 2015 at 10:04.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Lifebringer (9th March 2015), regnak (9th March 2015), seko (10th March 2015)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Description of a break up of no trust? Hmm..seems a little deep. Perhaps it's just a soulmate adjustment. What you pick in the physical according to programming, may not be on the same page during this time. A real soulmate may be out there. However if you're married, it can be a little heart breaking, but dig deep, and see maybe they are not to be on your path. Always check.
    They've been taught to blame the Eves when their world comes crashing also. Seems they always hurt the ones they love, so arm/protect yourselves ladies and men. When their money world comes to an end, they look to insurance and we know who's on the policy. In the 80's the murder suicide rates rose sharply so just be careful and pay attention to the eyes. They show madness of the soul faster than a statement.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

regnak (9th March 2015)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

the welfare system demanded no man be in the women's lives while on assistance. Seems if they'd have minded their business, these same women would have had a husband if they weren't trying to sack the dude before the first date. They used to search the house for male clothing. People got mad in NJ and a nasty social worker was tossed out a 7 floor window. They'd better watch their behinds. It wasn't even a recession then. I believe that years have passed enough and people have been awakening to the matrix, and they'll put it together. Now if there's a couple that's in financial problems, no job or home, they help them to become a family, and it works out best.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

regnak (9th March 2015)

39. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

I'm sure I will be hearing of the imminent collapse of the economic system 50 years from now.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

regnak (10th March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread